#1 2015-11-04 08:01:08

Catpain_Blackadder
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

"EXPENDABLES PART 4" base sniping and switching sides to TK

I noticed this player on a few games on the USA server tonight, most recently on Market Garden, which ended about half an hour ago (about 23:55 EST), and also a couple of games earlier on Kharkov and Stalingrad.  As it happened, all three games he was Axis and I was Allied.  I kept spotting him trying to base snipe, but I don't know how successful he was at that because I kept killing him.  At the end he intentionally TKed me, probably after switching sides for that purpose,

On Stalingrad I caught him a couple of times on top of the above-ground pipes by the wall at the edge of the Allied uncapturable base aiming into it with a sniper rifle.  I killed him both times.  Then on Kharkov I caught him a time or two bailing over or driving through the Allied main base, and one time I killed him next to the Allied uncap when he was once again pointing a sniper rifle into it.  I remember telling him he needed to stop trying to base snipe.

Finally near the end of a game on Market Garden he was sniping (legally) about a third of the way across the steel bridge and got me once, so I decided to switch to the sniper kit and got him a couple of times at his spot on the bridge.  Then in the last minute I was near the flag on the Allied side of the steel bridge, and was surprised to be TKed by him.  I guess he was pissed off at me, so he figured it would be easier just to switch sides and TK me.  When this happened I checked the roster and he had -6 points, so he must have TKed someone else too.  Right after that, a couple of seconds before the game ended, he said something like "phuk you capt blackadder," so I'm sure it was intentional.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer