#1 2015-10-21 14:19:32

Guuunnnaaarrr
Player
Denmark
Windows XP Chrome 46.0

Player architech aka aa aka srym was not kicked or banned during game

Hi Prince Gabriel
I have played a lot on the server its the best server and normaly punks get kicked.
But I have never seen anything as what have happend to day between 12.45 and 13.35 CET.
Architech / aa /srym (changed names) tk'et me 16 times and u did nothing. Then she parked plane in front of me while I took of - and I did a not intended tk. I said sry, but you kicked me.
You were told the situation several times by many other players for example Maj.Merlin.
Beside that Arkitech continuously did main base attack.
When we played wake. I got to plane - took of and aa placed a mine and tk'et me. You then kicked me for taxi - no punishment to aa!
In Wake game I was tk'et 4 times by aa - and you told me to play normal, no punishment to aa.

I do not hpoe this will be a new status on this server.

Br
Guuunnnaaarrr

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-10-21 16:09:59

Prince Gabriel (Hun)
Hungary
Windows 8.1 Chrome 46.0

Re: Player architech aka aa aka srym was not kicked or banned during game

! Listen, You are a violent people.First ;I may not abuse my rights. i have to check it who the Tker! You did the quarreling.Wait for me! you said: Kick aa,Ban architech etc. I said " must be checked" and than decide! I wrote Relax And play normal mode! But You and AA and MajorMerlin didnt behave. I told you  finish it. Second; When we played wake, You use Taxi, because of this kicked you! Play Fair and Normally then there will be trouble.

#3 2015-10-21 18:41:05

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

as i said in game already, as ususal the admins tryin their best, when i checked ur reports ive started to watch n kick her as well as some other admins, in the end it was obvious that theres somethin wrong wi that player coming back several times under a diff. nick, saw her tk-ing n dis when ive started to check her , pls dontya forget thou that it always take some time to check this out.. when i was on the server it was full of dis-playin butts again, as u reported it was the case earlier already, but as said it takes a while to check out each n all, sometimes, like today, it just takes a lil longer.. i guessssssssssss there were about 3-5 dis-players active, the more the longer it takes.. pls have some patience wi the admins, its a hard job, n its totally underpaid, not even the minimum-wage - so pls dont expect the maximum at every time ) i wasnt even aware that Gabe was also there, same there thou, he and many others give their best to keep the server clean of ALL these shit-heads out there, sometimes its nothing but a Sysiphus- or a Don Quichotte-Job thou  - means it just takes a while.. ty for ur patience, best greedings ^cc^

Last edited by Count ComBat (2015-10-21 18:49:27)

#4 2015-10-21 19:44:45

Guuunnnaaarrr
Player
Denmark
Windows XP Chrome 46.0

Thank you very much for your fast reply. I appreciate that - and in the future I will be better to accept dis players.
Thank you Prince Gab for explaning and thank you Count Combat for understanding.
I hope you understand how irritating it cant be to be continously being wounded, tket etc.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2015-10-21 22:37:29

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

Oouuw yayy hehe trust me we all know that and were goin throu such crap as well too often, for example yesterday @ simple US, where i have no admin-rights, i was chased, tw and tk-ed all the time by a known n always dis-playing sicko, there was no way to get rid of him as there was no admin on at that time. Well, as some of them come usually back wi a different name n key or whatever else they gotta be kicked several times before they finally disappear, that was the case today, too..
U know those dis-sickos obviously have nothing else or anything better to do than that, i always recommend to them to get a job, or a pussy, or even better both, but it seems its useless for those to try, so sometimes i even feel pity for them as they have nothing else in their poor life, as it seems..

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#6 2015-10-22 10:29:57

Prince Gabriel (Hun)
Hungary
Windows 8.1 Chrome 46.0

They are likely to problematic kids! smile they're happy about this .

#7 2015-10-22 12:41:46

Guuunnnaaarrr
Player
Denmark
Windows XP Chrome 46.0

Yeah I guess so but it also seems to be an admin. I was dis by the same person to day. He used my old name GuuunnnaaarrrDK. But I just played straigth . did not teamwound or tk or anything. Even repaired the persons tank. Then after 5 minutes playing market garden to day at 12.40 -  I got kicked reasoned - disruptive game..... So I guess its some kind of admin or what?

#8 2015-10-22 14:29:15

Prince Gabriel (Hun)
Hungary
Windows 8.1 Chrome 46.0

Dunno ,I didn't Play on Market Garden..

Board footer