#1 2015-09-25 04:11:58

Catpain_Blackadder
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

VINcENT?

I didn't see enough to be sure of anything, but I'm wondering if anyone else can add to it.

I just played a game of Iwo Jima (Allied team) on the USA server, and noticed a player named VINcENT on the Axis team.  We shot each other a few times as I was spawning at the beach flag, but I never really noticed him being on the Allied team.  I did notice his score indicated he had at least 2-3 TKs already when I had been playing only a couple of minutes (I joined the game already in progress).

After a while the Allies started taking some flags, and as I had just taken one of the flags I got TKed by none other than VINcENT,  flying a plane, now on the Allied team.  Shortly after that I was at another flag, and got killed by him again, this time back on the Axis team.  I can't say for sure, but that made me suspicious that he might be switching teams, TKing, and then switching back.  At the end of the game his score was 11 points with 23 kills, which means he had at least 4 TKs (I'm surprised he didn't get auto-kicked).  Anyway, has anyone else seen anything like this with this player?  It's possible it was just coincidence and he was getting auto-switched, but I'm really curious about the circumstances with the other people he TKed in that game.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-09-28 04:59:34

Catpain_Blackadder
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

Re: VINcENT?

Not sure what is up with this guy.  Just finished a game with him where he ended with -6 points but 12 kills, meaning he TKed at least 6 times.  I didn't notice anything other than that, or have any problems with him myself this time, so I don't know what was going on.  Maybe he's just a real sloppy player.

#3 2015-09-28 09:10:52

LL22
Windows 10 Firefox 40.0

Re: VINcENT?

Catpain_Blackadder wrote:

Not sure what is up with this guy.  Just finished a game with him where he ended with -6 points but 12 kills, meaning he TKed at least 6 times.  I didn't notice anything other than that, or have any problems with him myself this time, so I don't know what was going on.  Maybe he's just a real sloppy player.

You can get -3 for tk intentional, tk on purpose, suicide.

Board footer