#1 2015-09-20 14:10:27

jaystar
Player
Australia
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

admin with no idea

sorry guys but I can not sit back and let some admin abuse his or here rights by kicking me for switching sides to help b grade teams,they need to grow up and to  understand when I kill them lots in are game its not real and to get over it.for the record I allways help crappy teams.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-09-20 15:02:13

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 12.10240

Re: admin with no idea

You repeatedly break server rules and get kicked for it and it is the admin that is abusing his/her rights..............rich real rich.

There was no abuse here just a simple failure to communicate.  You were repeatedly asked not to stack teams you choose to ignore you got kicked its that simple.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2015-09-21 11:40:43

jaystar
Player
Australia
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

dude I was helping axis who were left with no flags ask piper, at lest I now know who the person with the chip on his shoulder is ,you calling kicking some 1 for helping out teams good admin control.how silly u must look now.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2015-09-21 12:39:08

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 12.10240

Funny how when I asked you to stop you replied with "I don't care about teams" and "I just want the B17"

Despite the fact that you repeatedly asked to stop you thought you were above all that and that Piper would sort it out for you.  During Bocage you switched to Allied and caused the auto balance to kick in and start switching other players to Axis, what gives you the right to decide above anyone else which team you are on?  That was you first kick and I was hoping that would be that but no you decided that you would repeat it again and I think I ended up kicking you 4 times for the same thing, most normal players would take the first kick as a warning.

I don't feel silly because you broke a rule causing issues for others and I enforced that rule so yes good admin control, I am sorry if you feel picked upon but I would do the same for anyone else so please do not feel like a victim.

Play on

DinkW

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

Board footer