#31 2015-08-26 03:24:26

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
iOS Safari 8.0

Re: Harassed then banned in TeamSpeak today

So what happened yesterday in TS is reversed? Thanks. Shame I couldn't get that clarity without a public lynching and veiled threats. Start a thread if you want. If I see something that happened **here**, and it bears explanation I'll happily chime in or apologize if I need to. I'm not above that. What happened in Dinks server 5 years ago happened there 5 years ago. Can't change it. I'm not perfect, and others here aren't either. But I've had no significant issues here, MG, or planet fun in a while. I just asked to be treated fairly with the same consideration as anyone else. Now I'm dubious as to what the future holds since I dared to speak up in this case and got this response. Thanks though.

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2015-08-26 03:26:11)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2015-08-26 04:37:40

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 44.0

Hi Lone... All players are welcome to come and join TS when they play or to just talk.  There are plenty of channels where if someone decides to not be "talkative" they or others can move to. It is a public server.

The only exception is disrespectful people whose goal is to berate and disrupt either players or the server.   

'regards

#33 2015-08-26 04:39:03

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 44.0

THE LEGEND RETURNS!!!!!!! Leave lonewolf alone, he is harmless. As viita posted, he is fun to play with big_smile - Just expect him to accuse various players of hacking. He is like that old hobo on the street yelling conspiracy theories, or how aliens abducted him. Not much you can do, but ignore. I didn't bother reading any of the long posts, but Lonewolf is a nice guy, he just can be confused at times big_smile

Last edited by twigs (2015-08-26 04:42:23)

#34 2015-08-26 04:46:31

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
iOS Safari 8.0

Twigs just the facts please. I wish you had been abducted by aliens years ago. smile

PitViper - Thanks for the reply. Gotcha!

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2015-08-26 04:47:07)

#35 2015-08-26 07:51:33

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 12.10240

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

So what happened yesterday in TS is reversed? Thanks. Shame I couldn't get that clarity without a public lynching and veiled threats. Start a thread if you want. If I see something that happened **here**, and it bears explanation I'll happily chime in or apologize if I need to. I'm not above that. What happened in Dinks server 5 years ago happened there 5 years ago. Can't change it. I'm not perfect, and others here aren't either. But I've had no significant issues here, MG, or planet fun in a while. I just asked to be treated fairly with the same consideration as anyone else. Now I'm dubious as to what the future holds since I dared to speak up in this case and got this response. Thanks though.

I am all for giving players second chances in the right place lets see if you can behave like a normal player, best of luck to you.  Oh and by the way you joined my server last night and did not spawn the entire time you were there and for someone who has been playing 12 years making a schoolboy error like that seems strange wouldn't you agree?

P.S. That snippet from 5 years ago was not from my server either.

Play On

#36 2015-08-26 08:35:43

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
iOS Safari 8.0

Oh jeez Dink. I explained it already. If you won't accept what I said, riding me about it isnt going to fix that. I'm not even sure what you're getting at?!  (Who cares that I accidentally joined your server while tabbing in and out of Battlefield. Someone there booted me for AFK, which makes sense. I didn't rejoin because I didn't realize I had joined in the first place.) This isn't some kind of conspiracy?! im going to pass on the 'schoolboy error' jab and just say that your posts seem unnecessarily vindictive. Since the TS confusion is resolved, this is my last response on this thread. It really shouldn't have gone this long already and I appreciate the patience of folks in the forum. If you want to discuss your issues with me, hit me up in TS or message me. That's the best I can offer. Otherwise, we can dust this all off again next time I have to post about something and repeat the cycle for another 12 years.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#37 2015-08-26 17:49:33

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 8.1 Chrome 44.0

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

... Otherwise, we can dust this all off again next time I have to post about something and repeat the cycle for another 12 years.

see, there is hope that BF42 will continue

hmmm

Board footer