#121 2015-08-17 23:55:32

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

Re: Banned from Simple USA

MightyZo0K wrote:

Hi icebags,

you should calm down and l2p. Seems that you have no clue about this game. Playing since 2003. Knowing Jazzy for a quite long time and well what shall I say...Stop accusing people which are well known and played more games than
you will ever play.

PS: maybe it would make sense to lower your anger. Stop acting like a complete idiot. Thanks.

Ah yes, another "concerned player" with an opinion.  I really needn't bother telling you what you can do with your opinion that is worth about as much as I paid for it.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#122 2015-08-18 00:20:33

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Hey Icebags,

You poor pitiful immature crybaby.  At least I can sober up and be normal; you will always be a miserable loud-mouthed wretched troll whose whole life is filled with your delusional opinion of your self worth.

You appear to be a “legend in your own mind”. I think I can speak for many here participating on this thread, it is fun watching you make a fool of yourself.

So, in the end, after we boil away everything else, the only meaningful accusation you have against me is that I'm an asshole.  Fair enough, but I have always owned such allegations, so it's a bit puzzling that you continue to attack me.  So why then?  Why do you feel compelled to attack me?

You and others have injected yourselves into this thread when there was absolutely ZERO provocation against you.  The truth is far from the shit you have been spewing out since Day One, except that you (and others) are the real haters - you simply hate anyone who dares tell it how it is.  You sit there in your dysfunctional loser world of an alcoholic with sand in the vagina and judge me when I had never, not so much as one fucking time, done a god damned thing to you.  That says a ton about the core of your character, no matter how much you try to cast aspersions unto me all because you don't like my style of dealing with losers like you.

As for the false accusation of my being a legend in my own mind, that is hardly accurate.  To be more precise, though, I will admit, I am probably far more proud of who I am than you are of who you are, but don't confuse that with the twisted notion that I am full of myself.  The truth is, it's the exact opposite: I am actually quite modest.  Rather than whine about "bad" language or "hate" or whatever other seemingly catchy words a troll drunkard or his loser cohorts might bandy about as though they define something of substance, I stand on my own as a Real Man.  If you wish to hold that against me, go right ahead - I'm exceedingly used to such treatment as it comes with the territory, simple a cost of being a Man in a world full of bitches like you.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Keep up the good work.

I realize that this is your idea of trying to be a 'smart ass' (exactly like all passive-aggressive fags like you do).  Notwithstanding, I will respond honestly: Thank You.  I will indeed 'keep up the good work!'

Last edited by icebags (2015-08-18 00:25:23)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#123 2015-08-18 01:56:48

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Poor baby,

See your problem is you keep running you mouth constantly berating, belittling while making wild accusations you can’t back up. I find your behavior amusing. You are determined to prove my point.

You stated:

”I stand on my own as a Real Man"

From you constant immature childish behavior I question your manhood.

Thanks again for proving my point.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-08-18 01:59:26)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#124 2015-08-18 03:34:52

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Poor baby.....

I'm not sure what conversation you've been in, but in this one I have never cried Victim.  That is YOUR role, bitch: whine about "bad" language and other stupid weak ass bullshit - NOTHING of ANY merit ...just like you, void of substance ...OVER.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

See your problem is you keep running you mouth constantly berating, belittling while making wild accusations you can’t back up. I find your behavior amusing.

And you prove my point: that passive-aggressive petty tyrant nobodys like you are so desperate to feel any bit of control over others, you go out of your way to attack an individual with absolutely zero provocation merely because it is a politically expedient way to satisfy your sick compulsion to abuse others ...OVER.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

From you constant immature childish behavior I question your manhood.

Of course it makes perfect sense that, like a so-called man who assumes the moniker of a female, any male who secretly wishes to have a vagina, like you, probably does question my manhood because their own frame of reference is so perverted, the concept of what it means to be a Real Man is a foreign one to you.  I mean, who but a schoolgirl makes it a habit of dipping into other peoples' business constantly like you do?  What kind of an individual spends his energy actively seeking to start shit with another who prior had done absolutely nothing to warrant such attacks by you?  You have no fucking clue what it means to be a Man, because you are a fucking troll, a god damned low-life bag of shit who thinks he has found an easy target to abuse merely to feed your sick compulsion to exert whatever control over another you can in order to compensate for your lack of control in real life ...OVER.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

I find your behavior amusing.

I find YOU amusing, or probably more like a joke ...OVER.

You're a drunk and an idiot.  I can only imagine what your real life is like, because you come across as one of the stupidest mother fuckers I've encountered in quite some time ...OVER.  Regularly you get so fucking drunk, you can barely form a complete sentence, and that's pretty bad because even when sober your grammar skills are 'lacking' to say the least ...OVER.

That's my opinion of you ...OVER.

When it comes down to your opinion of me, you accuse me of being an asshole.  GUILTY ...but ONLY to those who good and well deserve such disrespect.  By the way, it's not hate - it's called contempt.  If you and others weren't so fucking ignorant and blinded by YOUR OWN hate, you'd recognize the difference.  But if you wish to continue on and on about how big an asshole I am, feel free; it's just kinda' pointless since I've never once denied the allegation in the first place ...OVER.

Last edited by icebags (2015-08-18 03:37:29)

#125 2015-08-18 04:45:16

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Icebags,

You are one pathetic individual. I love the way you just repeat your rantings as if you had a new or original though in your hateful bitter small mind. Like usual nothing-new just same old vulgar diatribe you try to pass off as intellectual thought. Your intellect is lacking in everything but your propensity to spew obscenities telling yourself you are making some profound statement.

As for my original point:

“You make your unsubstantiated accusations and look like a fool.”

It is really funny how you are so easily provoked. I would love to see your veins popping in your temples as you go off reading my missive. You are going to give yourself a stroke. I’m done here you have proven yourself to be an imbecile of the first order with limited mental ability.

You have demonstrated I am correct in my original point made on this thread, you look like a fool.

For that I congratulate you.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#126 2015-08-18 05:29:37

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Your intellect is lacking in everything but your propensity to spew obscenities telling yourself you are making some profound statement.

Wait a minute, now you're attempting to attack me on grounds of intellectual ability or capacity?  That is utterly hilarious.  Kudos for trying though.  LOL!  ...OVER.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

It is really funny how you are so easily provoked. I would love to see your veins popping in your temples as you go off reading my missive. You are going to give yourself a stroke.

You really have no concept of expressing contempt in the harshest of terms without physical and/or psychological distress being necessary.  That's funny.  Here's the scoop, dipshit... neither physical nor psychological distress visit me when expressing myself in such terms.  In fact, the funny thing is, no matter the situation, I'm almost always one of the most reserved, collected individuals you could imagine - but with a limited imagination like yours, I don't expect you'll understand.  The simple truth is, my pulse stays smooth and steady even while spewing obscenities at drunkard trolls like you who feel compelled to stick your nose where it never belonged in the first place.  That you have no understanding of such a concept is no fault of mine  ...OVER.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

I’m done here.

It's about fucking time!  Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way back to the bar  ...OVER.

Last edited by icebags (2015-08-18 05:30:09)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#127 2015-08-18 06:02:09

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Icebags,

Are you going into comedy now?

”I'm almost always one of the most reserved, collected individuals you could imagine - but with a limited imagination like yours, I don't expect you'll understand.”

Better answer the phone, your village is calling, they are missing their idiot.

#128 2015-08-18 06:04:32

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 40.0

icebags wrote:

LOL  What the fuck ever, you lame ass pussy who in the end simply cannot handle being treated as deserved despite your best efforts to insult me and as well as project your own passive-aggressive form of 'hate' onto me.

you really need to read back and find where exactly did i insult you lol....

icebags wrote:

Never mind that I have over the past 15 years accused less than a dozen players of hacking.

might want to do some research on the development and release of this game

icebags wrote:

futile attempts to deflect the focus away from your cheating, in which case, I'll be glad to continue "hating" you (i.e. treating you with the level of respect justly owed to liars and cheats like you.

lol . . . said it before, how?  you accused people on this forum, but how do you know? from your "15 years" of experience?  I'm loving this, everyday i'm logging in just to watch how much more of a fool your making yourself to look at! 

icebags wrote:

Plenty of ignorant players have accused me over the past 14 years of playing thousands of hours of Battlefield 1942.  This is not at all a situation like ANY of those.

earlier you said 14 years this recent post is 15 so which is it 15 years or 14 years?

icebags wrote:

You and others have injected yourselves into this thread when there was absolutely ZERO provocation against you.  The truth is far from the shit you have been spewing out since Day One, except that you (and others) are the real haters - you simply hate anyone who dares tell it how it is

we really haven't, just watching you

icebags wrote:

What kind of an individual spends his energy actively seeking to start shit with another who prior had done absolutely nothing to warrant such attacks by you?

-

icebags wrote:

Reno, look here, you drunk ass mother fucking bag of shit...  You continue to do nothing but talk shit.  Stop feeding your sick compulsion to come back to me and talk shit about nothing.  FUCK OFF ALREADY.

But this famous quote which you still haven't answered

icebags wrote:

Where punks like you get confused is, when I have determined WITHOUT A DOUBT, when I fucking KNOW that an individual is hacking, I become quite animated and boisterous.

how do you know they are 100% without a doubt!??  is it from your 14 years or 15 years of experience?  which is it Ice?

Oh please ice continue, i get up just to see what comes out of your mouth next!!!   TOO BE CONTINUED!!!!

#129 2015-08-18 07:04:12

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

BoS wrote:

4 years or 15 years of experience

That's all you got: a one-year rounding.  Wow, dude.  Good call!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#130 2015-08-18 07:05:31

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Are you going into comedy now? ..... Better answer the phone, your village is calling, they are missing their idiot.

Wow, dude, you seriously are desperate.  LOL

...OVER

Last edited by icebags (2015-08-18 07:05:56)

#131 2015-08-18 07:13:58

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hey stupid,

Since you accuse me of butting in I just want to point out your comment #4 in this thread, you said:

”If you don't believe you were hacking, let me help you out: you were DEFINITELY hacking.  In fact, you and your friend ruined three maps in a row by hacking.”

Now isn’t that butting into the conversation? You go shooting off your foul-mouth and now you are surprised you are being ridiculed. You get the respect you deserve hero.

You retard, I can beat you in a battle of wits drunk off my ass. You are pathetic, I guess no one ever told you to never go into a battle of wits unarmed. Well you probably were to busy running you mouth to hear that advice.

You are incredible, you’ve been playing 14 years, that is 2001. The game was released in 2002.
What are you going to tell me now, you are one of the game developers? You have no credibility, I can’t leave you alone, you are so much cheap entertainment.

Admit you are wrong and apologize to Jazzy, Twigs, Bos, and the rest of the community for your boorish, foul-mouthed behavior and I will quit pointing out your monumental stupidity cretin.

#132 2015-08-18 07:37:05

MÅrco
Administrator
United States
Website
OS X Firefox 38.0

Lol i cant believe jazzy and twigs were banned. Oh well glad you're both unbanned. Love you Jazzy <3 smile

#133 2015-08-18 08:27:09

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Hey stupid,

Since you accuse me of butting in I just want to point out your comment #4 in this thread, you said:

”If you don't believe you were hacking, let me help you out: you were DEFINITELY hacking.  In fact, you and your friend ruined three maps in a row by hacking.”

Now isn’t that butting into the conversation?

LOL Nice try, dummy.

Let me clue you in, dumb fuck... The very reason this thread was ever started was BECAUSE OF ME.  There was no dipping on my part, you stupid fucker, because I am the person who called all four of these guys out in the first fucking place.  Damn, dude, you really are a stupid mother fucker ...sincerely!

I challenge you to come up with even ONE ACTUAL CASE of me dipping.  And when you fail, admit it ...but you won't.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

You go shooting off your foul-mouth and now you are surprised you are being ridiculed.

When did I EVER say that I was surprised?  You're doing EXACTLY what ANY troll does; there was no surprise that you and others would do what trolls do.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

You get the respect you deserve hero.

So please explain... What did I ever do to you to "deserve" disrespect from you?  The fact of the matter is, you've been a complete fucking douche bag to me since the very first time I ever heard your silly "OVER" bullshit along with that high-pitched "HUA HUA HUA" drunk nigger talk.  The pathetic truth is exactly what I recognized in you from the beginning.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

You retard, I can beat you in a battle of wits drunk off my ass. You are pathetic, I guess no one ever told you to never go into a battle of wits unarmed. Well you probably were to busy running you mouth to hear that advice.

LOL Well, I suppose that all makes a lotta' sense ...if one simply doesn't think about it.  But okay!

janet reno (TX) wrote:

You are incredible, you’ve been playing 14 years, that is 2001. The game was released in 2002.
What are you going to tell me now, you are one of the game developers? You have no credibility

Sorry rounding up by a handful of months has so confused you.  My bad.  I didn't realize there is SUCH A HUGE DIFFERENCE between 15 years and what is actually more like 13½ years.  You asked whether I am one of the game developers.  No, but I did obtain the beta well ahead of the official release, sometime in Spring, 2002.

Additionally, I actually am a software developer as well as an avid gamer.  As such I regularly dissect and study rigorously aspects of software, including BF1942, to an extent deeper than very few others.  For over 13½ years (thank you for prompting me to actually figure out how long I've been playing the game), I have played more than I care to recount, modded extensively, and served Battlefield 1942.  There isn't a single pixel on any of the regular maps that escapes me, and while I cannot claim to know all exploits, glitches, bugs or other "undocumented features," I will gladly put my knowledge of the game up against ANYONE's.

Even with the massive amount of unprovoked hatred directed my way, no one can claim ANYTHING against me beyond "he's an asshole" to douche bags and degenerates.  Your claim that I have "no" credibility stinks like the shit it is, because you have NOTHING (oh wait, except for my rounding to "15 years" what in actuality is "13.7 years") that can actually corroborate such a ridiculous claim.  The real truth is, you simply will never ever ever allow yourself to admit that I actually have quite a bit of credibility to anyone who doesn't mindlessly and impulsively hate on me.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Admit you are wrong and apologize to Jazzy, Twigs, Bos, and the rest of the community for your boorish, foul-mouthed behavior and I will quit pointing out your monumental stupidity cretin.

Actually, I can tell you this... The last map I played with both Jazzy and Twigs, both were cheating.  I haven't seen Bos cheat since being called out, but I haven't really tested him either so I cannot be certain.  The player named "Elf" has not been seen by me, so I cannot say one way or another about him.

Other cheaters I have identified beyond any doubt include dougkirklus, F-society, and some smurfer named Madd-Crow or something like that.  I have also tested others extensively and can say with the highest confidence that players grzni and sikwitit are totally legit and thus have my respect, especially sik because the guy regularly crushes me (grzni too is an excellent player and a highly-skilled pilot).  Most other players are also legit.

Sadly, though, a recent onslaught of cheaters are ruining Battlefield 1942 (at least on SiMPLE USA) just like what happened with other classics (I think of Quake 1 and Counterstrike, but I'm sure other games suffer a similar fate), and I'm sure with the newer games as well.  That some choose to close their eyes in favor of tranquility is just as pathetic.

I choose to do something about the cheaters, even if only to call them out and then deal with the onslaught of trolls who would rather deny and attack than be concerned about making the game better for all of us legit players.

People can believe whatever they wish.  I make no demands.  I only claim what I KNOW to be TRUE.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

I can’t leave you alone, you are so much cheap entertainment.

I'm glad you can finally admit your true motivation, exactly as I claimed from the start.

Last edited by icebags (2015-08-18 08:46:43)

#134 2015-08-18 08:56:21

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Icebags,

You posted 38 comments in this thread and there is nothing but your feeble attempts to make a point for which you have no proof. Some of the best arguments you can come up with are:

”So, I'm a "griefer"? But can you cite even ONE instance of me "griefing" ANYONE? Give it a try. And then when you cannot, go fuck yourself.”

My what insight you are truly an intellectual, how about this jewel:

”You and anyone else who unfairly griefs or disrespects me can take your false accusations and self-righteous criticism and stick it your collective ass.’

How impressive, did you think of that thoughtful verse yourself. Or here is another great quote, a product of your fertile mind:

”For anyone who might suggest that I make it a habit of accusing players, particularly anyone 'better than me,' rest assured that I absolutely do not. It is rare for me to accuse - super rare. But when I KNOW a player is cheating, I AM LOUD and I DO NOT QUIT.’

You don’t quit no matter how stupid you sound do you? Here is another one of your words of wisdom:

”Figuring out who is a hack and who is legit is actually much easier than one might think. The trouble is (and this is the part where the wrong-doers rely on the grace of others), it is difficult to prove to the World using a body of evidence. This is mostly because it is difficult to capture the preponderance of evidence, that which is gained through multiple encounters across multiple maps over a period of multiple days, weeks and months in some cases.

Wow, this must be your evidence, my you are a genius. I should have never questioned your wisdom. Here are some more gems:

”Honestly, dude, all I have ever read from you has been puerile disrespectful, the kind of punk ass bullshit only a troll does. Why troll?

That one is a whopper. Let us try this one:

”If there were so much as an iota of wonder or doubt (and I am beyond well-qualified to truly KNOW and not merely BELIEVE that I "know"): you cheat; Jazzy cheats; Twigs cheats; and that guy named Elf cheats. I stand fast on that claim because I KNOW with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that it is CORRECT.’

I am convinced, no one can argue against that logic. See what else we have here:

”And I must say, hats off to you for being a such an incredible dick sucker and brown-noser. Send me your address; I'll order and have drop shipped to you a pair of knee pads to make things more comfortable for you.’

Don’t do it, you need your kneepads. How about this:

”Insults and misdirections do you no favors. Try, try as you might to convince readers otherwise, you know and I know, as well as your butt buddy Jazzy, that you are a H-A-C-K-E-R.’

Can’t argue with that brilliant point. I have more:

” You are a cheater, a dirty fucking low-life lying piece of excrement that absolutely and positively deserves the harshest, most utter vulgar and contemptible words comprisable. So take your "he used 'bad' language" misdirection attempt and stick it in your ass.’

You are a debate champion we are so lucky you share your wisdom. There is more:

”I personal don't give a fuck about what a player does or says. I'm not the type who bans or kicks for puerile contrived or vindictive reasons. And certainly the last type of player I would ever ban is one who is 'better than me,' because those are my teachers.

Oh now you are an admin, congratulations. With your temperament I bet you will be a fine admin. Here is some more wisdom from the windbag:

” You can cry Victim if you wish; you can try to pretend that I am stupid; but you cannot call me a liar. You are right about one thing though: I am definitely stubborn.’

I don’t believe anyone is pretending your stupid you have proven that yourself, like this:

” Not sure what the mystery is here, LL22. The ONLY thing ANYONE can EVER say about me is that I am an asshole, a real genuine mother fucking douche bag son of a bitch to ANYONE who disrespects me, whether by TK-ing, talking shit, cheating me or whatever.’

These are words few people will argue. In fact most here agree with you self assessment. Here is another:

” Lastly, this isn't about my "ego" or any other seemingly convenient explanation based on some kind of personal defect. No, this is about all that I have claimed, no more, no less.”

If it is not your ego then read above comment, it explains you to a tee. Here is another:

” That's a joke. You will never be in my position because that would require you to have honor and to be a stand-up man. All I have ever known of you has been puerile idiocy and douche baggery, and no one like that ever commands any real respect. Take your "you should..." and stick it in your ass.”

Oh but you command respect, HAHAHA.

” Reno, look here, you drunk ass mother fucking bag of shit... You continue to do nothing but talk shit. Stop feeding your sick compulsion to come back to me and talk shit about nothing. FUCK OFF ALREADY.’

Poor baby, I hurt your feeling?

” Derelicts like you are plentiful in the world of on-line gaming. My utter intolerance and contempt for disrespectful punk ass little douche bags like you and your ilk is a siren that draws out the others who are anything but principled, those who merely talk shit to talk shit, create drama for the sake of creating drama. NOTHING about your pathetic being or puerile impulse to troll is admirable or worthy of respect ...at least not by any individual who has any integrity and self-respect.”

It is amusing you complain about trolling you have done nothing but troll.

” Anyone who treats me fairly automatically gets my respect. When it comes to douche bags like you, though, you're right: I don't hold a "normal conversation." You whine now, after you first chose to troll me; no matter, I will continue to speak or write to you with the level of respect fair and fitting for a troll.”

Takes a troll to know a troll.

” That's right, and I have done exactly that. You are a cheater, a low-life hacker who hasn't the honor to play fair. The accusation stands ...despite all your pathetic efforts to convince others of your lie. Never mind that I have never had so much as an iota of motive to accuse you or anyone else named in this thread. Never mind that I have over the past 15 years accused less than a dozen players of hacking. yeah, dude, keep trying to convince everyone that IceBags really just has it in for you and the others. LOL’

What a genius, who in there right mind speaks of themselves in third person, dude you might need to see a psychiatrist:

”I am actually quite modest. Rather than whine about "bad" language or "hate" or whatever other seemingly catchy words a troll drunkard or his loser cohorts might bandy about as though they define something of substance, I stand on my own as a Real Man. If you wish to hold that against me, go right ahead - I'm exceedingly used to such treatment as it comes with the territory, simple a cost of being a Man in a world full of bitches like you.”

I an impressed by you rhetoric, it is true genius, we are so fortunate to have you impart your wisdom on us lowly nobodies. With the intellectual firepower you have exhibited you might be able to blow your nose without getting in on you.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-08-18 09:10:32)

#135 2015-08-18 10:20:43

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

I an impressed by you rhetoric, it is true genius, we are so fortunate to have you impart your wisdom on us lowly nobodies.

Aside from the misuse of the word "you" instead of "your," I think this is perhaps the most profound and true statement you have made thus far.  Good job!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#136 2015-08-18 10:43:15

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

LL22 wrote:
icebags wrote:

Bos, Jazzy, Twigs, and Elf are ALL 100.0000% hackers.

I think that you need some training to spot the real hackers ...
Learn how the good pilot read the map https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH0weKtXhHE

LOL Thanks for the useless "tip."  Now maybe you can learn that some of us legitimately ARE good pilots who need no "training" to spot the obvious.

When it comes to not understanding things, speak for yourself.

#137 2015-08-18 11:22:07

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Icebags,

You say:

”Actually, I can tell you this... The last map I played with both Jazzy and Twigs, both were cheating. I haven't seen Bos cheat since being called out, but I haven't really tested him either so I cannot be certain. The player named "Elf" has not been seen by me, so I cannot say one way or another about him.’

I read 3 pages of your foul-mouthed insults and responded at post #86, “Put up or shut up” you are embarrassing yourself. You keep running your mouth with an incessant rant which at it’s face is ridiculous, I am fascinated you wallow in a self-righteous opinion of yourself as some expert everyone should bow to your judgement. You don’t have evidence but you continue to accuse people of cheating like some childish schoolyard bully.

Your ego is phenomenally over proportional to your rhetorical ability. Your problem is the more you talk the stupider you seem. You badmouth and berate people then complain about being trolled.  I was trying to help you stop making a fool of yourself and you attack me. So when you decide to attack me I reciprocated.

You poor unfortunate boy, you really don’t see how stupid you are. You have convinced everyone who reads this thread that you are in your own words, “an asshole, a real genuine mother fucking douche bag son of a bitch”. You’re a disgrace, do you ever read the crap you write? Everyone is laughing at you for being such an idiot.

Dude you need help.

#138 2015-08-18 12:28:43

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

blah blah blah

You so bore me with your insipid dribble, I don't even bother to read it anymore ...just so you know.

#139 2015-08-18 13:50:55

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Windbag,

Not surprised you are bored, with your less than optimal English comprehension skills you are not smart enough to understand how emotionally retarded you really. It probably has something to do with your limited attention span. Have fun deluding yourself with your over exaggerated feelings of self worth, while still living in your mother’s basement.

You are to stupid to understand just how insignificant you are living in some fantasy world were you believe anyone is concerned with your alleged gaming expertise. All you have proven is you are a blowhard and an unmitigated ass with anger issues.

You have shown yourself to be just another delusional malcontent of questionable mental ability living off your Mom because you are so mentally unstable you can’t hold a job as well as carry on an intelligent conversation.

Have fun boot licker, I enjoyed making an ass out of you but I to have more important things to do.

#140 2015-08-18 14:23:11

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 40.0

lol dam!

#141 2015-08-18 21:10:11

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Not surprised you are bored, with your less than optimal English comprehension skills you are not smart enough to understand how emotionally retarded you really.

Seriously, this is fucking hilarious.  You remind me of a deer, a goldfish or maybe a gnat: an impulse fires in the ganglia and you have what you perceive as an "idea."  And then you express that so-called idea as if it makes sense or is relevant.

If you're going to be critical of my [objectively excellent] writing skills, at least do so by forming a complete sentence.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

It probably has something to do with your limited attention span.

Hey, you might be onto something! LOL

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Have fun deluding yourself with your over exaggerated feelings of self worth.....

Just so you know, the grammatically correct expression is "over-exaggerated" (notice the hyphen).  Moreover, the more fitting and proper expression is simply "exaggerated" ...unless you work in the Redundant Department of Redundancy.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

.....while still living in your mother’s basement.

Stop transferring your own experiences.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

You are to stupid to understand

...says the moron too stupid to use "to" correctly.  Priceless! :-)

janet reno (TX) wrote:

You are to stupid to understand just how insignificant you.....

You might be right!  I might simply be unable to accept the notion that I matter not.  Clearly I am stupid and delusional.

But hey, at least you've figured out and accepted your own insignificance.  That's great!  Good for you!

janet reno (TX) wrote:

.....you are living in some fantasy world were you believe anyone is concerned with your alleged gaming expertise.

It's always interesting when you proclaim to be speaking for EVERYONE.  You still have not figured it out: I couldn't possibly give one half of one fuck about what any low-life passive-aggressive douche bag thinks or feels about me - the opinions of losers are loser opinions that are roundly and rightly rejected.  But while in YOUR world that type of individual abounds, there are still many others who actually do respect - and can also comprehend - not only mine but the expertise of anyone who honestly has expertise.

You're just mad because your level of knowledge and prowess is far below mine.  A primitive brain (more like ganglia) like yours struggles with such concepts as how to use cameras in game or how to reliably detect and identify hackers.  For me that shit is second-nature sorta' stuff; I do that in my sleep while you dream of beer cans ...until you wake up to the sweet stench of alcohol.  You're angry, and that's okay; it's all a part of coming to terms with the truth, that your best simply isn't good enough.

Not all of us can be exceptional.  Odds are pretty strong that you're merely average, mediocre ...at best.  My guess is that your IQ hovers somewhere around room temperature, so it's perfectly explainable that you behave and write as you do: like a moron.  Any individual should know his limitations; I'm glad that you have accepted yours.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

All you have proven is you are a blowhard and an unmitigated ass with anger issues.

Oh no, YOU have proved that ...totally!  The world owes you a debt of gratitude for setting me straight.  LOL

janet reno (TX) wrote:

You have shown yourself to be just another delusional malcontent of questionable mental ability living off your Mom because you are so mentally unstable you can’t hold a job as well as carry on an intelligent conversation.

LMFAO Oh yeah, you got it all figured out ...in that expansive and fertile mind of yours.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Have fun boot licker

LOL Except for a drunk with his head in his ass ...and his nose in others' asses, it is abundantly clear that I am the polar opposite of a boot licker.

Again, an impulse made its way through your pee brain, down into your fingers and appeared as a "thought."  Good job, little janet!

janet reno (TX) wrote:

I enjoyed making an ass out of you....

And I'm glad that you continue to confirm your core motivation: the sick compulsion to troll without provocation.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

...but I to have more important things to do.

I can only imagine the number of obligations and decisions a man in your position must have and make on any given day.  By all means, don't let me keep you from those other, more important things.

Buh bye now ...or as a friend of mine likes to say, "Drive safe!" ...OVER.

Last edited by icebags (2015-08-18 21:19:05)

#142 2015-08-18 23:28:31

razor
Player
Estonia
Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11.0

wow xd

#143 2015-08-19 00:25:25

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Really!!!  this is becoming an English class????

You all FAIL ...........................SEE ME AFTER ( is that the right way to make a point?)

One question I would really like to have answered is how does icebags "test" players, laugh so much it hurt after reading that big_smile but more importantly what the hell is a "passive-aggressive douche bag" is it a lady's implement that may or may not work or harm you.
This thread has been like a tennis game that I have read and scored with interest .................new balls please big_smile

#144 2015-08-19 01:26:33

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 44.0

Can we make it to 6 pages?

#145 2015-08-19 02:46:47

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 40.0

icebags wrote:

A primitive brain (more like ganglia) like yours struggles with such concepts as how to use cameras in game or how to reliably detect and identify hackers.

so cause some do that better then you?  that makes them hackers? like Dink said above how do you know?  That question has not changed since the beginning, how do you know?  Oh yes, the programmer experience.  We are all curious oh what knowledge of programming do you know?  what gives you that "one" extra step above the rest of us.  You keep ranting above the low iq and abilities of the rest of us, but by judging by your post from day one, we're not really sure.  alright lets make it page 6 because he keeps coming back for more!  LOVING IT!!

#146 2015-08-19 03:41:14

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

BoS wrote:

You keep ranting above the low iq and abilities of the rest of us

I assume you meant "about" and not "above."  In any case, don't personalize, and don't twist my words; my comments regarding idiocy or low IQs have been directed at specific individuals - not "the rest of us."

#147 2015-08-19 03:42:44

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

You all FAIL ...........................SEE ME AFTER ( is that the right way to make a point?)

There isn't necessarily a "right" or "wrong" way to make a point.  But there is a grammatically correct way.  Yours seems to be just fine.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#148 2015-08-19 07:41:24

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

LMFAO

#149 2015-08-19 18:56:14

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 44.0

Wow.

#150 2015-08-19 19:59:56

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 44.0

Americans you all should be bacon buddies with eachother, not hate eachother!

Board footer