#91 2012-10-10 14:05:26

Qlimax
Member
Netherlands
Reputation: +3
Registered: 2012-03-01
Posts: 45

Re: Post some music!

nämeless wrote:
Qlimax wrote:

And if you did... Please share what you think of it^^

My ears are bleeding!


You must be 50 years or older.. tongue
Or you never go out..
Or you have a big beard, long hear and play gitar/drums/triangle or smth^^
Soooo.. What will it be?

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#92 2012-10-10 14:27:49

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Reputation: +2596
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 9,767

Re: Post some music!

Qlimax wrote:

You must be 50 years or older.. tongue
Or you never go out..
Or you have a big beard, long hear and play gitar/drums/triangle or smth^^
Soooo.. What will it be?

I am 50-year-old-never-going-outside person, which has big beard and masterly playing triangle.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#93 2012-10-10 14:28:56

joint
Member
Ukraine
Reputation: +1353
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,904

Re: Post some music!

Qlimax your song its must be a best song i ever not herd!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFPuZ-fd9kk

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#94 2012-10-10 20:16:51

dary
Administrators
Reputation: +578
Registered: 2012-05-16
Posts: 3,601
Website

Re: Post some music!

This is how we chill from 93 till... good song. smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5BZom3vY0g

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#95 2012-10-10 22:06:10

Denny
Member
Croatia
Reputation: +22
Registered: 2012-03-10
Posts: 3,146

Re: Post some music!

lošja pjesma joint xD

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#96 2012-10-16 05:55:42

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
Member
United States
Reputation: +384
Registered: 2012-08-26
Posts: 1,973

Re: Post some music!

Don't forget this classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
















































gotcha.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#97 2012-10-16 10:40:25

joint
Member
Ukraine
Reputation: +1353
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,904

Re: Post some music!

so long ago i knew this song! ATF_SurrenderMonkey, you ruin my nostalgia song  by this video xD

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#98 2012-10-16 12:06:17

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: +43
Location: The Netherlands
Registered: 2012-07-11
Posts: 3,067

Re: Post some music!

so many emos inhere.. damn

Last edited by Timmos (2012-10-16 15:02:43)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#99 2012-10-16 12:49:59

dary
Administrators
Reputation: +578
Registered: 2012-05-16
Posts: 3,601
Website

Re: Post some music!

it`s emos not emo`s you emo. wink


this song is good http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh






<<<-   btw. check my new website

Last edited by dary (2012-10-16 12:53:39)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#100 2012-10-16 15:54:31

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Reputation: +2596
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 9,767

Re: Post some music!

What a shame! I have been rickrolled twice already.
No more Rick Roll links. Check this out and listen to the end of the song.

http://tinyurl.com/dxd9axy

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#101 2012-10-16 16:15:12

dary
Administrators
Reputation: +578
Registered: 2012-05-16
Posts: 3,601
Website

Re: Post some music!

hahaha

wtf i can't solve this task... sad what is the opposite of 1)always 2)coming 3)from 4)take 5)me 6)down?

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#102 2012-10-19 11:09:55

Angerfist
Member
Germany
Reputation: 0
Registered: 2012-06-20
Posts: 155

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#103 2012-10-19 20:32:59

dary
Administrators
Reputation: +578
Registered: 2012-05-16
Posts: 3,601
Website

Re: Post some music!

Battlefield Vietnam? tongue

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#104 2012-10-19 22:02:16

George
Player
Croatia
Reputation: +86
Location: 127.0.0.1
Registered: 2012-07-16
Posts: 2,277
Website

Re: Post some music!

what a legend, my god , why don't they make people like dean anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz2cZx118P0

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#105 2012-10-19 23:05:46

dary
Administrators
Reputation: +578
Registered: 2012-05-16
Posts: 3,601
Website

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#106 2012-10-19 23:22:10

Trance Panther
Member
Denmark
Reputation: +1
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 170

Re: Post some music!

I'M ON CRACK !!! (0.30 = bye bye my black angel LOL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GLoHifu6aM

Last edited by Trance Panther (2012-10-19 23:22:32)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#107 2012-10-21 10:31:19

Trance Panther
Member
Denmark
Reputation: +1
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 170

Re: Post some music!

im here to put light on forum smile)) oh yes baby!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3ecttxA9s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoDckalRTiU

Last edited by Trance Panther (2012-10-21 10:33:29)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#108 2012-10-22 17:50:28

Zody
москит
Germany
Reputation: +434
Location: Honolulu
Registered: 2012-03-04
Posts: 1,957

Re: Post some music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSGRuWkCeu8

Last edited by Zody (2012-10-22 17:51:08)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#109 2012-10-23 15:11:25

Trance Panther
Member
Denmark
Reputation: +1
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 170

Re: Post some music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0OT1u-_kXQ

Most people know what i believe in, what more can better describe this than this song. Sorry there is no translation tongue but u get the idea.
Few mins ago, i was gonna put another song on but seeing the baseless lies and hate Syria gets, made me disgusted, and therefore this.
CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera can write as much bullshit as they can about the foreign-backed terrorists (FSA - which is mostly composed of
Al Qaeda, mercenaries from Rurkey, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Qatar and many more countries, who are now busy invading the land and
killing innocent civillians who dont want them there.

Blaming massacres on syrian army is their second good tactic. just like they always hide like rats in populated areas, so if they get hit,
you know who they will blame. I cant believe so many ppl are falling for their propaganda. It makes me sick to see the TRUE news inside
the country dont get SHOWN, but the FSA heroes does. If Assad goes, god help the minorities. I could make longer post with videos/sources,
but this forum is not for that xD ppl should make their own research, this is all in Israels advantage!!  just my 5 cents and enjoy the song.

Last edited by Trance Panther (2012-10-23 15:21:16)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#110 2012-10-23 16:01:21

tuia
Racist
Portugal
Reputation: +945
Location: Lisbon
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 6,080
Website

Re: Post some music!

Trance Panther wrote:

Most people know what i believe in, what more can better describe this than this song. Sorry there is no translation tongue but u get the idea.
Few mins ago, i was gonna put another song on but seeing the baseless lies and hate Syria gets, made me disgusted, and therefore this.
CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera can write as much bullshit as they can about the foreign-backed terrorists (FSA - which is mostly composed of
Al Qaeda, mercenaries from Rurkey, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Qatar and many more countries, who are now busy invading the land and
killing innocent civillians who dont want them there.

Blaming massacres on syrian army is their second good tactic. just like they always hide like rats in populated areas, so if they get hit,
you know who they will blame. I cant believe so many ppl are falling for their propaganda. It makes me sick to see the TRUE news inside
the country dont get SHOWN, but the FSA heroes does. If Assad goes, god help the minorities. I could make longer post with videos/sources,
but this forum is not for that xD ppl should make their own research, this is all in Israels advantage!!  just my 5 cents and enjoy the song.

Have a look: http://www.freedomportal.net/

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#111 2012-10-23 17:56:03

dary
Administrators
Reputation: +578
Registered: 2012-05-16
Posts: 3,601
Website

Re: Post some music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgczlrYM4eI

Amazing song from Rod Stewart... how can I embed the song like you did? Automatically after a while or what?

Last edited by dary (2012-10-23 17:58:05)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#112 2012-10-23 18:02:01

Zody
москит
Germany
Reputation: +434
Location: Honolulu
Registered: 2012-03-04
Posts: 1,957

Re: Post some music!

dary wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgczlrYM4eI

Amazing song from Rod Stewart... how can I embed the song like you did? Automatically after a while or what?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgczlrYM4eI



command: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=




     rgczlrYM4eI
             |
             v
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgczlrYM4eI




got it?

Last edited by Zody (2012-10-23 18:02:57)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#113 2012-10-23 18:02:37

tuia
Racist
Portugal
Reputation: +945
Location: Lisbon
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 6,080
Website

Re: Post some music!

dary wrote:

how can I embed the song like you did? Automatically after a while or what?

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id of the video[/url]

Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgczlrYM4eI
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgczlrYM4eI[/url]

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#114 2012-10-23 18:03:35

Zody
москит
Germany
Reputation: +434
Location: Honolulu
Registered: 2012-03-04
Posts: 1,957

Re: Post some music!

tuia wrote:
dary wrote:

how can I embed the song like you did? Automatically after a while or what?

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id of the video[/url]

Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgczlrYM4eI
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgczlrYM4eI[/url]

my explanation is better big_smile

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#115 2012-10-23 18:04:22

tuia
Racist
Portugal
Reputation: +945
Location: Lisbon
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 6,080
Website

Re: Post some music!

Indeed. smile

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#116 2012-10-23 18:14:41

Lecter
Guest
Reputation: +9

Re: Post some music!

the song is embedded but then i cant play it, anyone know why?

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#117 2012-10-23 18:24:17

tuia
Racist
Portugal
Reputation: +945
Location: Lisbon
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 6,080
Website

Re: Post some music!

Lecter wrote:

the song is embedded but then i cant play it, anyone know why?

Perhaps, you posted the id of video incorrectly.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#118 2012-10-23 18:39:11

Lecter
Guest
Reputation: +9

Re: Post some music!

no, im trying to watch videos u guys posted. All i get is a black screen with the white arrow in red square. I press play (arrow) and nothing

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#119 2012-10-23 19:01:35

dary
Administrators
Reputation: +578
Registered: 2012-05-16
Posts: 3,601
Website

Re: Post some music!

Thx guys... good work zody big_smile

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#120 2012-10-23 19:03:05

dary
Administrators
Reputation: +578
Registered: 2012-05-16
Posts: 3,601
Website

Re: Post some music!

Lecter wrote:

no, im trying to watch videos u guys posted. All i get is a black screen with the white arrow in red square. I press play (arrow) and nothing

Works with another browser? Is it just now or always like this?

Last edited by dary (2012-10-23 19:04:10)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer