#1 2012-06-14 16:48:30

FrutiBate
Player
Argentina

Ban -=TL=- FrutiBate

Hi!
Name: -=TL=- FrutiBate
Date: 14/06/2012 12:40 (-3 UTC)

I was in Bocage, flying my mustang. The player "Guy with no luck" kill me twice, then I killed him. I put "2-1" on the general chat. Then I saw "Guy with no luck" in my side. He said something and then wrote !ban #20 (that was my number). And here I am

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-06-14 17:04:43

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Re: Ban -=TL=- FrutiBate

Hi FrutiBate,

You were banned for suspicion of using cheats. Any use of cheats in the server is forbidden and it will lead to a permanent ban. However, I believe the admin who banned you thought you were another player from -=TL=-, who is on the blacklist. Therefore, you are unbanned. I will see if you are playing fair, so, please, respect the server rules.

#3 2012-06-14 18:46:16

FrutiBate
Player
Argentina

Thanks!
I've never used cheats, have PunkBuster, and play respecting all the rules. I've played in serious servers like Cerolag in Argentina (where I'm from). I play this game since years. And it was weird that a good player like "Guy with no luck" can't accept the fact that there are also other good players that can beat him. I remember he was 7 - 7 - 0. So he might got annoyed because I caught him. But please, admins, try to look better before punishing a player.

Good luck.
Going to the server again.
Thanks for unbanning and quick response.

#4 2012-06-14 19:04:06

FrutiBate
Player
Argentina

I can't believe it!
I enter the server and again that guy named "GuyWithNoLuck" bans me. It's a total disrespect for having an admin like this. He is not a neutral admin. He just applies rules for the one he doesn't like. Please go talk to him and tell him he has to respect all players and the decisions of the administrators.

How is it that I'm banned again and again for a "suspicion"? Things like this make the server less serious and the quality of the game goes down.

#5 2012-06-14 19:24:26

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

I'm sorry. He thinks that you are blueboy, also a player from -=TL=-, who was banned from bf-league.eu for using cheats. I've sent him a message, now.

#6 2012-06-14 19:47:59

the war.fr
France

blueboy is from Turkey and plays now only in RusBF cause Ivo banned him on SiMPLE, FrutiBate is another -=TL=- from Argentina (it is why very high ping)

#7 2012-06-14 21:49:22

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

-=TL=-blueboy, gothika or rommel1942 is banned from SiMPLE because there are recent PunkBuster screenshots where he is using cheats, it wasn't Ivo who banned him. -=TL=- FrutiBate was mistakenly confused with -=TL=-blueboy that's why he was banned today.

#8 2012-06-14 22:07:47

Denny
Croatia

I was today there, i still think it's blueboy, saw this blueboy on RusBF with map hacks on Midway, and there's no chance this guy is from Argentina, cause he would have ping of 100 and would NOT FLY SO GOOD as for example Cody was flying easier with cheats, such as Meskalero, and blueboy. It is just people from banlist, I don't think they should be allowed to play on SiMPLE, and i don't believe this is guy from Argentina, if Ivo didn't ban u today i would ban you. We aren't that stupid, we have seen a lot of fakenicks from Cody and blueboy, so please, blueboy, sell this crap to someone else.

#9 2012-06-14 22:20:04

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

FrutiBate is from Argentina, I've checked it. He isn't blueboy.

#10 2012-06-14 23:46:28

Denny
Croatia

as i know
http://bfkhdb.selaron.de/index.php?play … 906#result

Me and Ivo saw him on SiMPLE today, flying, im not familiar with any argentinian players which fly like they have ping of 200, blueboy's key was used...
im starting to get annoyed with all those players from -=TL=- clan which are ruining clan reputation and causing them to lose points in liga. Geralt, Cody, blueboy and yet i know about some other players too but i wont mention names in here.

I know fear has a few cd keys and those cheaters can come again with other cd key and name, for me that is disgusting.
blueboy, cya on server!!

#11 2012-06-15 01:40:11

Lecter

Funny , this guy has used F1MADKILLER and ±QoR±of[CAN] Maj.MerliN tag. Trust me it's the same guy!

#12 2012-06-15 08:52:16

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

It's not the same guy, I've seen his IP address. FrutiBate is from Argentina and is using a CD-key given to him that is shared by many players.
-=TL=-blueboy is banned from SiMPLE.

#13 2012-06-15 10:42:02

Zody
москит
Germany

I mean an IP address cant be faked without a proxy and tuia would realize it when frutibate uses a proxy.

Its common in those clans to have some original cd keys which they share between the new members. dt' clan did that also and normally that's forbidden but nobody cares anymore because this game is 10 years old.

So let that guy play when his ip shows that he is from argentina.

And Denny pls be more careful and get some proofs before you permban ppl.

greetz

#14 2012-06-15 11:51:27

Lecter

But don´t you think its too much of a coincidence this guy using those 2 nicks and we all, or at least some know, that madkiller has a "war" with Merlin, not to say he´s a well known giltcher and hacker.

#15 2012-06-15 14:09:56

Denny
Croatia

Lecter wrote:

But don´t you think its too much of a coincidence this guy using those 2 nicks and we all, or at least some know, that madkiller has a "war" with Merlin, not to say he´s a well known giltcher and hacker.

well, i've been checking some keys, every key fearofthedark from -=TL=- has, it has madkillers name on it too, and some have madkiller and merlins name...

=|Joker$|=Zody wrote:

And Denny pls be more careful and get some proofs before you permban ppl.

greetz

what do you exactly mean?
i didn't ban him, but i would, and if u saw him flying, u would say the same, i saw blueboy on RusBF on Midway, he easily got something like 50 kills and 0 deaths with SBD, he was able to find every ship on map, clearly it was maphack..

Last edited by Denny (2012-06-15 14:13:00)

#16 2012-06-15 14:30:34

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Denny wrote:

well, i've been checking some keys, every key fearofthedark from -=TL=- has, it has madkillers name on it too, and some have madkiller and merlins name...

Let me clear up the situation. The CD-key that FrutiBate is using was given to him, most probably, by -=TL=-FearofthedarkHU. FearofthedarkHU got some valid CD-keys from MADKILLER, he told me some time ago, because they were once buddies. So, you'll see some -=TL=- members using keyhashes that have those names.
I'll repeat, once again, FrutiBate is from Argentina and he is not blueboy, who is from Turkey. blueboy is banned from the server, so he can't join it.

#17 2012-06-15 22:21:20

El-Mumin
Player
Croatia

most players you can recognize by the playing habits, i know how majon merlin fly, also i know how cody flying, and frutibabe also have diferent game style, no chance that this is one and the same player, once when u teach how to fly u can improve ur skills but hard to change flying movements.. long time didnt play on simple, too busy lately, ill try to catch some free time and spect that guy.. cheers

#18 2012-06-20 00:26:44

Zatoichi
Player
Canada

Not only that, was climbing impossible amounts, and getting diving turn shots that with that ping, should not yield a fatal one, in like nearly all cases, he was up to something very much.

ohh and btw, the words legit cd key and madkiller are an oxymoron, he's part of an online crime scam that generates cd keys for bf and other games, illegally him and his whole crew, that was the problem, they weren't legit most likely, and thats what happens when ppl make friends with someone like madkiller

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#19 2012-06-20 11:44:12

Denny
Croatia

Zatoichi wrote:

Not only that, was climbing impossible amounts, and getting diving turn shots that with that ping, should not yield a fatal one, in like nearly all cases, he was up to something very much.

ohh and btw, the words legit cd key and madkiller are an oxymoron, he's part of an online crime scam that generates cd keys for bf and other games, illegally him and his whole crew, that was the problem, they weren't legit most likely, and thats what happens when ppl make friends with someone like madkiller

Thank you, whoever you are!
You confirmed everything i wrote, but u wrote it and speled it all better than me

Last edited by Denny (2012-06-20 11:45:44)

Board footer