You are not logged in.
Pages: 1


How is it they all end up on the same team?
If 4 are allied and 1 axis, all 5 will be allied within minutes.
This is stacking.
Play where the game puts you.


Agreed, I've kicked for it and so has another Admin.


Agreed, I've kicked for it and so has another Admin.
They did it again tonight.
They announced they were going to do it and then did it.
The guy the moved from Allied to Axis should have been kicked.


Sorry been away lately, still traveling, be back soon. As a team, they have no respect for the game and keeping it fun at all. Kinda sad knowing where their brain cells lie. CGT all the way regardless of the game. Will certainly keep aware and thanks.
Its about time they started their own server. Their rules their server. Doubt anyone has the moxie but that would sure work out great.


I have a screenshot of the CGT stacking but do not know how to post.


Adm. Jackson wrote:I have a screenshot of the CGT stacking but do not know how to post.
Post videos to youtube.com or other video hosting sites.
Post pics to imgbb.com or other photo hosting sites.
Thanks


Adm. Jackson wrote:I have a screenshot of the CGT stacking but do not know how to post.
Post videos to youtube.com or other video hosting sites.
Post pics to imgbb.com or other photo hosting sites.
I sent you a PM


Stacking again
Some are playing under different names.
Then, near then end they change their name to the CGT tag
https://postimg.cc/xNjRvvk9


https://i.postimg.cc/bNVhv850/CGT-Stack-9-30-26.png
CGT - Adolf Gallan going into main on this map
On the next map they team stacked and told me it was auto balance.
Pages: 1