#1 2026-09-25 08:21:42

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Reputation: +24
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,949
Windows 10 Chrome 153.0

ban

I had a serious misdrop today on market by mistake, was eliminating apc and hit a couple of our people, then on the stone bridge I reflexively dropped when I saw a tank heading across but it was an m10 of ours which was silly because it was on the wrong side of the river, inside the mainbase perimeter, don't know what the hell they were doing there but it auto banned me for 3 days I think, it was player poop + taz and he's always cool and understanding, saying "np" when this happens

Could someone please unban me in time for tomorrow's, weekend's games?

Thank you

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2026-09-25 19:56:23

Karl Donutz
Player
Reputation: +74
Registered: 2021-05-30
Posts: 83
Windows 10 Firefox 156.0

Re: ban

peace and quite in the chat for next 3 days then big_smile

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2026-09-27 13:02:36

Alvarez-Latino
Member
France
Reputation: -192
Location: Paris
Registered: 2012-06-26
Posts: 805
Windows 10 Chrome 153.0

Re: ban

have a nice weekend in peace!

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer