#1 2024-09-21 13:39:52

Monstah
Windows 10 Firefox 130.0

Admin flexing

Hi,

I've just played on a server with someone named PEnguin with admin access. We were on the same team, he attacked my plane from tank MG like 5 times, i responded by dropping a bomb near his tank and got kicked for disruptive gameplay. When i got back on the server i got kicked and banned for 15 minutes.

What's up with that?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2024-09-21 15:39:13

seVen

Windows 10 Chrome 128.0

Re: Admin flexing

Interesting..

Last night you tossed a zook at me while landing in the hangar for repairs, then another as I left it.  The second one resulting in a teamkill.  You then claim that you "weren't looking".

Please don't be that guy.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2024-09-21 19:43:28

Monstah
Windows 10 Firefox 130.0

Re: Admin flexing

seVen wrote:

Interesting..

Last night you tossed a zook at me while landing in the hangar for repairs, then another as I left it.  The second one resulting in a teamkill.  You then claim that you "weren't looking".

Please don't be that guy.

I said sorry 20 times. I honestly wasn't looking at the screen at all, i was trying to get my mouse sense down, if you stuck around the airfield you'd see that i fired all of my zooks in random spots - all by miss-clicking a mouse button, i fired two while you were repairing that were no where near you. You can believe me or not, but I'm not here to teamkill or ruin anyone's game.

Same applies to OP, i dropped a bomb next (not tk) to PEnguin as a warning even though he took 85% of my planes HP with his MG.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer