#1 2024-01-24 20:43:54

cold_ape
Windows 10 Firefox 115.0

Bann

From memory, on January 5th, I was banned by an administrator. The map played was Wake_Island, and my Battlefield (BF) soldier name was BF_Soldier 6. To this admin, five minutes before the game ended, I remarked, "no, noob."
Unable to reconnect at that time, I turned off my devices and engaged in various activities. A few hours later, I relaunched the game and was able to reconnect as usual. However, the following day and since then, I have been unable to reconnect. No warnings were issued.

This has happened numerous times before. Often due to incompetence or a reaction to emotions. For instance, once my sniper crosshair was precisely on an opponent a hundred meters away, and an admin, hastily pressing 'w,' spawned in front of me, shifted 30 degrees to the left, just 2 meters away, at the moment the shot was fired. The admin died, resulting in an instant kick. Truly fortuitous.

I've lost count of the times I've been team-killed, the instances where I cancel grenade launch animations to avoid team kills, and the occasions when teammates on my team, whether in tanks or infantry, shoot blindly in front of them, unable to control themselves just to secure the kill for their ego.
Generally, I play while sipping tea, listening to a podcast, masking the fatigue from a grueling journey, or the boredom of a tiring routine to encounter very cautious and skilled players, akin to the PiG DESTROYER in the wowawoprivateproleague, or embittered admins.
I seldom go all out, and having deaths or losing is completely okay.

Given the toxicity of this forum, with everyone praising each other, I didn't want to register on SiMPLE. However, I have the impression that the kicking/banning admins do it on purpose to make us come to the forum. I do not like manipulation.

These kicking/banning admins are losers, low-lives, hypocrites who need their key performance indicator that can fall on any random person coming back from a 70-hour week, wanting to relax by playing a video game rather than emptying their frustrations into the modern consumption-driven society. Old admins who need self-gl0rification, constant praise, kicking for a team change. They remind me of those fathers jealous of their younger and more vigorous sons, looking at their girlfriends—a reversed Oedipus complex observed daily. The adult Western man of 2020 doesn't measure up in terms of education (age by age) to the one from *0 years ago.

I didn't record my game, and I have no evidence of what I'm saying. I don't even expect an explanation or justification from clowns.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2024-01-24 22:59:38

crypto _works1
Player
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

Re: Bann

I was also banned for no reason and then accused of avoidance ... unfortunately a bunch of scumbags run the server

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2024-01-24 23:47:19

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

cold_ape wrote:

From memory, on January 5th, I was banned by an administrator. The map played was Wake_Island, and my Battlefield (BF) soldier name was BF_Soldier 6.

Did you used to play as Balvenie or Asbestos?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2024-01-25 00:10:36

cold_ape
Windows 10 Firefox 115.0

That's not me. It was around 11 am G.M.T. I think when I was thrown out the server. I think you know the admin.

#5 2024-01-25 00:59:49

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

Looking into it

#6 2024-01-25 01:20:46

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

Yes you are and you were caught already using cheats.

Board footer