Maybe me, Doubti

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#32 2024-01-23 00:06:29

Kevin
Player
Republic of the Congo
Windows 10 Firefox 106.0

Re: RaketenHorst - abuse of admin power

Im not comparing them Mourits, but since you seem to cherish that idea that head admins should only receive love and affection for their work I mention nameless as an example. He probably was more in the wrong, but the way in which head admins should be addressed was set long ago, sadly.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2024-01-23 00:38:49

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

Kevin wrote:

But do either of them has more say in taking decisions or is it a fifty-fifty split? Technically going by titles, it would seem to me a head admin is above a vice head admin no? Im trying to figure this out.

A snippet:

Vice-head admin assists and consults the head admin in decision making process, management of server and forum and can be delegated to in case head admin is not around. Vice head admin responds to head admin and both represent the community.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#34 2024-01-23 00:40:57

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 121.0

There's one more bigass head hiding in the shadows, that controls everything. But they say, that he doesn't hang around peasants.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#35 2024-01-23 00:54:54

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

deeko wrote:

There's one more bigass head hiding in the shadows, that controls everything. But they say, that he doesn't hang around peasants.

The Architect is busy running The Matrix.
the-matrix-the-architect.gif

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#36 2024-01-23 01:42:49

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 115.0

#37 2024-01-23 03:40:34

Kevin
Player
Republic of the Congo
Windows 10 Firefox 106.0

Sunshine wrote:

A snippet:

Vice-head admin assists and consults the head admin in decision making process, management of server and forum and can be delegated to in case head admin is not around. Vice head admin responds to head admin and both represent the community.

Oh so a head admin is a notch above and not exactly a fifty-fifty. Thank you for the answer.

#38 2024-01-23 07:37:38

Serebro
Unknown Firefox 121.0

wow you guys really found out so much useful information

here are some more ideas for you guys to dig into:
-head admin's favourite color
-hours when cleaning lady comes
-how many fingers does a simple admin have (in average)

#39 2024-01-24 17:56:38

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 121.0

Serebro wrote:

-how many fingers does a simple admin have (in average)

doesnt matter, she is fine with mines (just fingers thou)

#40 2024-01-24 23:04:38

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

Kevin wrote:

Im not comparing them Mourits, but since you seem to cherish that idea that head admins should only receive love and affection for their work I mention nameless as an example. He probably was more in the wrong, but the way in which head admins should be addressed was set long ago, sadly.

I'm not saying that I approve on bad behaviour, certainly not, but humans do mistakes. I'm saying that it feels like the online keyboard world we all live in with social media and online gaming tend to create a sort of "pointing finger culture" - instead of dealing with the actual problem or looking in the mirror it's just easier to take on the glasses with tunnel vision, kick the problem on to someone else and wait for an idiot to give you a thumbs up. On top of that you can add the spice to this particular game/community which is so small, old and tight that things often get personalised or biased by one another. These (head) admins might not do everything to perfection, but they spend several hours every week dealing with idiots and other shit - FOR FREE and 99% they get back are complaints or another pm/post from some trolling idiot or dealing with drama among admins telling each other to "suck b****".

And while we talk about this useless stuff, Deeko brings up a brilliant point. I remember Butcher commented on it before in here. Was pretty funny...

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#41 2024-01-25 23:11:57

Kevin
Player
Republic of the Congo
Windows 10 Firefox 106.0

You make too much drama out of nothing Mourits. If you read carefully I only came to this thread asking a question about whats the difference between a head admin and vice head admin, now I got an answer and I should move on. Why do you have to unload all your admin injustice views on me like im even trying to argue or dispute that in this thread? Its funny how your head works, Its as if you get into an imaginary argument in your head, assume someone said something that wasn't even said, and then go on an all positivity justice commentary blaming or accusing the other party of saying so. I only wonder if you do this intentionally or are just deluded. Anyway deal with your own problems what do I care.

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:

I'm not saying that I approve on bad behaviour, certainly not, but humans do mistakes

no body is accusing you, i only clarified my own comment

I'm saying that it feels like the online keyboard world we all live in with social media and online gaming tend to create a sort of "pointing finger culture" - instead of dealing with the actual problem or looking in the mirror it's just easier to take on the glasses with tunnel vision...

lofty positive views you have but sorry wtf does that got to do with me?

These (head) admins might not do everything to perfection, but they spend several hours every week dealing with idiots and other shit - FOR FREE and 99% they get back are complaints or another pm/post from some trolling idiot or dealing with drama among admins telling each other to "suck b****"

i agree, and so did nameless, and that was my only comment to you, which you still dont get, reason why you keep hammering that point.

#42 2024-01-25 23:50:30

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

It must be so nice to be head admins. All the love and affection you get for all the time you put into it.

So Hilly and the rest of amin crew did not put any time into it ?

And Dakota: How long do you wanna add fuel to "hillys fire"?  Sorry, this is not a question because actually I don't care and I don't want to join the battle - but I hope you understand my point.

I thought it was a good advice but looks like I missed your point looking at you running whit your flame thrower back pack !  big_smile

#43 2024-01-26 19:20:49

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

Kevin, you can read and take it how you like. Everything was ofc. not pointed towards you, but like a general state of mind from me. Honestly I thought your simple question was meant in a trolling-poking direction. But to answer your question: I do it intentionally (in here only), it's a waste, I know, but done intentionally.
I'm glad you had your vice & head admin question answered.

Board footer