#1 2023-10-03 13:36:38

Krazy8
Player
Slovakia
Windows 7 Chrome 109.0

storm_vrn

Endless insults by this guy here r just few i screenshoted. I know im no daisy but i dont insult other players like this

1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
2.jpg

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#2 2023-10-03 15:14:00

Storm_vrn
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 117.0

Re: storm_vrn

Сry more. I never started insulting you first. I’m doing this in response to your trolling, in response to your insult. in response to your endless insults to the Russians.  And by the way, I’m not trying to offend you. I speak my opinion, characterize your behavior. You play like a rat, it's dirty. Constant spawnkilling, attack taking off planes, bomb bases. You stir up conflicts in chat. When your team loses, you vote. When you win you start trolling. In response to your trolling, I advise you to just shut up and play. This has happened a thousand times. But you need to troll.  So before you take screenshots and tear out my phrases from the endless insults from you, you should think about your behavior. And if it was good, I wouldn't have any complaints. But in reality, you are simply inadequate, a spoiled troll and everyone sees it. Especially when there are no administrators on the server...I would film a video of your violations and inappropriate behavior, but I don’t have enough space for this. And I don’t want to waste time on you. You can continue to play like a schmuck, but don't bother me. I wrote this to you more than once.
Just recently there was bacchanalia going on in the chat, trolling, political squabbles, basically everything calmed down. But as soon as you appear in the game, crying, inadequacy, trolling, insulting me all time and insulting Russians begins. Do you have this right? I think not.
there is a saying about a log in your eye that you don’t notice... but you have a whole forest there

Last edited by Storm_vrn (2023-10-03 15:28:39)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2023-10-03 16:32:51

Storm_vrn
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 117.0

And is written Storm_vrn.
You haven't earned write my nickname with a small letter yet
"I know im no daisy but i dont insult other players like this"))
you, Daisy,  insult other people and worse)

Last edited by Storm_vrn (2023-10-03 16:35:29)

#4 2023-10-03 18:46:15

Krazy8
Player
Slovakia
Windows 7 Chrome 109.0

Man listen.. you started while whole bs by saying stuff to me like in the pictures,you gang up on me in chat with all your russians friends and im supposed to be just quiet ?
If im such bad guy troll etc.. maybe not start conflicts with me just because my gameplay doesnt meet your expectations
my bad reputation doesnt give u right to write stuff like this ,told u many times IM NOT GAY

i brought proofs , you only empty accusations and again insults so sit down storm, only god can judge me

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2023-10-03 23:53:21

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 16.1

Krazy8 wrote:

,told u many times IM NOT GAY

Just a question (without a catch) why are you proving that you are not gay?
It doesn’t matter gay you or not

#6 2023-10-04 07:49:54

Storm_vrn
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 117.0

Krazy8 wrote:

Man listen.. you started while whole bs by saying stuff to me like in the pictures,you gang up on me in chat with all your russians friends and im supposed to be just quiet ?
If im such bad guy troll etc.. maybe not start conflicts with me just because my gameplay doesnt meet your expectations
my bad reputation doesnt give u right to write stuff like this ,told u many times IM NOT GAY

i brought proofs , you only empty accusations and again insults so sit down storm, only god can judge me

1)there is no need to drag your holiness and religion into this.
2)Daisy, you start your trolling every time. to which every time I either remain silent or first say shut up and play
3)you wrote in the chat that "im gay". and now you don't like being called that. Maybe you should have thought about it before?
4)I don’t care what orientation you are, but you behave like a fa*ot in the game
5)I don't need proof. I'm not in court. I'm just playing my favorite game. so the best advice is to start with yourself. I am not interested in you either as a person or as a player, I am not interested in communicating with you. don’t write about me in the chat, don’t contact me. and everything will be ok. but no, you itch every time. this has become the point of your game: to troll, to hurt, to prick.
and believe me, if you played honestly, didn’t troll, didn’t deceive, didn’t attack me on the takeoff and didn’t lie later that this didn’t happen. did not insult me or other people. then perhaps you would have been treated differently. what you have now is the result of your sick, spoiled, juvenile brain. and if I filmed your jambs every time, you would have been banned a long time ago. so erase the topic and draw conclusions about yourself first. this is just a game. playing by the rules. to find friends, go to a dating site
...on the forum started you sending all sorts of crap in private messages. for this he was added to the blacklist

Last edited by Storm_vrn (2023-10-04 07:58:17)

#7 2023-10-05 10:20:35

Krazy8
Player
Slovakia
Windows 7 Chrome 109.0

Im so evil and you are so innocent,or you are just now playing victim. Here r older chat logs where u started the whole gay/faggot thing and admins was present so if i was the one who started conflict they would ban me first easy
f.png
from this thread https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=10180

So when u act like shrek from swamp and insult everyone u have to expect they wont like u very much and might make fun of you
I can be a man and accept all quilt for this but it just simply isnt true and wouldnt be fair, i wouldnt even start this thread if i created this conflict,im not so dumb

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#8 2023-10-06 09:27:36

Storm_vrn
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 117.0

Krazy8 wrote:

Im so evil and you are so innocent,or you are just now playing victim. Here r older chat logs where u started the whole gay/faggot thing and admins was present so if i was the one who started conflict they would ban me first easy
https://i.ibb.co/D8Z181m/f.png
from this thread https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=10180

So when u act like shrek from swamp and insult everyone u have to expect they wont like u very much and might make fun of you
I can be a man and accept all quilt for this but it just simply isnt true and wouldnt be fair, i wouldnt even start this thread if i created this conflict,im not so dumb

you start jumping from topic to topic. pick it up topic from another forum)))
I told you everything. in the game and in this thread. don't talk to me please. You're a liar. You are pathetic

Last edited by Storm_vrn (2023-10-06 09:40:29)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#9 2023-10-06 12:21:57

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 117.0

Both of you should really take a break from each other.

#10 2023-10-06 13:22:29

Serebro
Android Chrome 117.0

be puttin my money on kraizi eighth
not in plane though big_smile

Last edited by Serebro (2023-10-06 13:22:56)

Board footer