#1 2023-08-04 20:08:36

UNKILLABE
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 115.0

MAJ MERLIN TK AND THREAT IRL, he deserves a ban !

Hello admin,

Please check logs from last hour (Guadlacanal and Wake) , Maj Merlin TK me and other people (3times) and threat me of death . Also he fakes reports (saying i dis because i was shooting with ammo on 2nd place of SBD).
Of course I didn't let it go and told him he was a kid and deserved equal punishment.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2023-08-04 23:59:00

Karwsz
Player
Poland
Windows 10 Chrome 115.0

Re: MAJ MERLIN TK AND THREAT IRL, he deserves a ban !

I'm not going to comment his behavior because I would be biased, but randomly shooting as gunner is really annoying if you try to fly seriously. It gives away position - any experienced player can use sound as valuable information. And if it triggers someone - even Merlin - and asks you to stop then why do it?

#3 2023-08-05 05:37:42

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 115.0

If you really look, youll see he was delib tking me and harassing me in gameplay all through that game, then tried to false report me for tk, and denied his own actual tk and sabotage, tohmasisanoob or w/e he also tried to sabotage omaha by delaying beach cap by entire critical first minute, and would have been a 40 minute beach flagless campfest, had I not gotten there and cleared the primary flag cap blocker,  (Alfred, no consience on that one, I find it highly suspicious it was him)
(this should actually have a death bubble on omaha at first)

Then on Midway Toh proceeded to beach carrier 5 times consecutively at airfield while alfred and friends on opposite team,
the whole time he made bullshit deflections of how a sub was on carrier torping it,
as if that was somehow reasoning and justification for his clearcut trolling to get the carrier beached
and exposed both to POW and B17s, enemy planes and DD more than once,
this suggests sabotage either in sheer spite and or his idea of cheap entertainment,
or for the sake of someone, or persons on enemy team, which I think is the latter,
he just plays innocent to buy himself time, but admins absolutely should be watching these games undercover in their entirety, before making any revelations, kicks or bans,
then you will see whats really going on.

Last edited by Zatoichi (2023-08-05 05:38:51)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2023-08-05 18:12:51

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 115.0

Also it should be pointed out that this UNKILLABLE troll is unmistakably someone else far more regular under a different name and IP as well as likely evading a previous permaban and near and or during the times of his griefing efforts other tk trolls with a distinctive ping of 150-170 with fake names also show up to pitch in on it as it were.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#5 2023-08-05 18:16:11

UNKILLABE
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 115.0

I would like to have an answer from an administrator who takes his responsibilities.
If I had done 1/10th of what he does I would already have been banned for several weeks, why is there no sanction against him?
You just have to check the logs of 08/04/2023 around 6 p.m. GMT (guadalcanal and wake)

#6 2023-08-05 18:19:05

UNKILLABE
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 115.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Also it should be pointed out that this UNKILLABLE troll is unmistakably someone else far more regular under a different name and IP as well as likely evading a previous permaban and near and or during the times of his griefing efforts other tk trolls with a distinctive ping of 150-170 with fake names also show up to pitch in on it as it were.

I troll sometimes yes, but I have not escaped my sanctions, I assume when I know that I am distirup.
And they can see historic , i never play with other name than 3tray, or ANTITANK

What annoys me in this story is that justice is not the same for everyone, Maj Merlin is a huge troll when he knows that the admins are not there and he never has anything

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#7 2023-08-05 19:27:48

UNKILLABE
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 115.0

It seems i'm ban and Maj not , I have the impression that having an IQ of 3 is necessary to become an administrator.
Don't complain after I f**k you on the server when I see this injustice

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#8 2023-08-05 22:39:30

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 115.0

Zatoichi wrote:

tohmasisanoob or w/e

Then on Midway Toh proceeded to beach carrier 5 times consecutively at airfield while alfred and friends on opposite team,
the whole time he made bullshit deflections of how a sub was on carrier torping it,
as if that was somehow reasoning and justification for his clearcut trolling to get the carrier beached
and exposed both to POW and B17s, enemy planes and DD more than once,
this suggests sabotage either in sheer spite and or his idea of cheap entertainment,
or for the sake of someone, or persons on enemy team, which I think is the latter,
he just plays innocent to buy himself time, but admins absolutely should be watching these games undercover in their entirety, before making any revelations, kicks or bans,
then you will see whats really going on.

Tohsdaehmoob has a long documented history of disrupting, attacking mains, trolling, tking, etc. etc. He has received multiple 1 month long bans in the past. It has reached a point to that whenever i see him break a single rule, I just ban him. Some admins give certain problematic players a short leash, but for me.. his leash is not short because I hold his collar and yank it at the first sign of bullshit. He adds nothing to the game whatsoever.

Whenever you see him do something, report it in game. If an admin is not on, post a screenshot/video, or just let us know what map and we can look through the logs.

UNKILLABE wrote:

It seems i'm ban and Maj not , I have the impression that having an IQ of 3 is necessary to become an administrator.
Don't complain after I fuck you on the server when I see this injustice

Your ban is 1 week long due to being a repeat offender.

You can try to "fuck" whoever you want on the server, but you'll just get a longer ban.

Sure, Merlin runs his mouth and spams nonstop, but when he crosses the line he gets punished. You, however, constantly disrupt the game and have done so for years.

Personally, i'd rather have you both gone, but it's easier to ignore Merlin's spam than it is your bullshit.

Last edited by Sunshine (2023-08-05 23:24:49)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#9 2023-08-06 18:59:28

UNKILLABE
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 115.0

Hi sunshine ,
Thanks for your feedback !
So like I said before , no admins were here when he tks me and insults me .
Please check logs from 2023-08-04 18h00 (map was Guadlacanal and Wake)
He insults me (on Guadalcanals) and he tks me and 2 other guys on wake !

Board footer