#1 2023-06-12 17:27:18

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

admins dont know rules

map market garden 18:20 the bastard bailer bail out of the bf109 plane when I almost finished him off, then I turned around to finish him off, but this dog had already boarded the plane, I finished him off already in his new plane, but why the hell did the admin ban me? Can't bailers be finished off wherever they drop? nickname MadMax

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2023-06-12 17:37:13

Serebro
Windows 10 Chrome 114.0

Re: admins dont know rules

Seems like an unfair ban. Let the admin explain his reasoning.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2023-06-12 17:58:48

Hillbillyninja
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 114.0

https://ibb.co/NNM0nNZ
I told in game to stop base attacks and it continued:
There was a bailer but it was not him and you shot him down on take off. As you can plainly see you need to be sure who you attack in the main base.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#4 2023-06-12 18:20:02

Serebro
Windows 10 Chrome 114.0

You need to be sure if you kill exactly the person that bailed. As I see via screenshot of chat, you killed the other guy. This justifies the ban.
Be careful next time.

#5 2023-06-12 19:19:04

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 16.1

Damn, a rly mistaked, sorry for the rage, I accept the blame bailer was SPEEDofPAIN
However, hbn is a dangerous and strict admin , if he pulls out a knife , then with 100 percent probability he will strike fatally in heart or Jugular Ven big_smile

Last edited by Russian MadMax (2023-06-12 19:30:51)

#6 2023-06-12 20:03:04

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 114.0

oh dear Madmax or Aphrodite or ... you have a really serious problem with understanding and above all acting according to the rules.

Scene from last night: BoB.
there he shot persistently as an ally with M 10 from the bridge into the Axiebase.
He was shot from the base he said later, but he didn't even hit the tank, but instead of that the spawning player.
I kicked him and when he came back he of course grumbled that I didn't know the rules and so on.  He was 2 seconds away from me banning him for a day.
You have a real problem boy. I will keep an eye on you. So far it is just a question of time that you get banned ... will see.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#7 2023-06-12 21:30:01

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 16.1

You have a completely different case, and it wasn't my fault that you were standing next to an enemy tank, and died from a splash after the explosion, the tankman I shot next to you shot at me, don't lie brazenly right now and don't shame yourself in front of the whole community, I was specially waiting for the enemy to start shooting at to me from the tank, and after that I killed him, and your kick me, it's just your personal unfortunate offense from the fact that you stood by and died.
My nick only MadMax аre you trying to tease me? You won't make it. The case with HBN, it's purely my fault , I made a mistake in the bailer, do not associate your mistake in yesterday 's case with my mistake in today's . Try to turn on logic if the brain is naturally present.
And who's lying to you that this tankman didn't shoot, fсk him, because this cheap liar is lying to you.
Also. The fact that he did not hit me is purely his inaccuracy, let him aim better, I noticed aggression on his part in my direction, and I returned fire, so what is your problem, Annushka.
My problem is that I don't record the game, but now, knowing that there are lying people like you, and almost half, if not more, will believe you, then next time, from now on, all the moments in the game that are questionable/ suspicious/ require clarification, caution, accuracy, they will be recorded on video, so that if you or someone else, a liar like you, wants to indicted me something, then I will already be armed with video evidence.

Last edited by Russian MadMax (2023-06-12 21:41:12)

#8 2023-06-12 22:36:27

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 95.0

Aphrodite, if you believe admin is wrong you are invited to state your opinion, respectfully and politely. If you think the admins will consider your input more if you flame them and insult them, you are wrong. It will have a quite opposite effect and will get you in trouble eventually, because players who flame for every little thing instead of having a respectful discussion are considered trolls and are treated accordingly. You're a skilled player but please calm down and show some respect to those who sacrifice their time to keep order on servers. Believe me, it's an ungrateful work and you're not being smart if you deliberately have a go on an admin for some silly reason.
You can admit your mistake and you're honest, that's a pretty good start. Your opinion will be heard if you state it politely and respectfully.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#9 2023-06-12 23:27:57

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 16.1

Paul, I know your attitude to work and your responsiveness , and I love good admins and I even have a list of the best, including you, but if you are very good, competent and error-free in your work, then there are admins who do not fully know the rules (I will not name them, I think they have you recognized yourself ) and who should help them with teaching the rules ? If you calmly explain, some will take it calmly (in any case, a person is not a robot) and some will be become arrogant , arch their necks, sarcastic towards you, saying why the hell are you correcting me who are you!?
Just look at how I reacted to hbn's competent response, and see how Anna indicted me…
I can easily take the emphasis on the fact that she is a girl and switch to a personal motive ... I will do so … Okay, Anna I'm sorry for my sharp jokes but the last sentence in my reply to you remains valid (I'm talking about recording the game on every incomprehensible and demanding careful attention moments.)
I envy your husband that he has such a determined and formidable wife(without sarkazm) It 's just that I was really scared after reading your message that my ban is a matter of time .

Last edited by Russian MadMax (2023-06-12 23:31:57)

Board footer