#1 2023-05-06 00:56:10

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

Player "Maj. Merlin"

I thought a ban was enough to straight some behaviour, but was totally wrong.
The guy was flaming against a 14yrs old who wanted to fly a B17, but instead got bullied by this guy, and then you ask "why Simple is losing players?" there you go.
Not happy with that, always ALWAYS that he is killed by one of us (Argentinians) automatically we're hackers, aimboters, maphackers and so... I bet there's some rule about hackusassions in global chat.

-You can't fly a b17 w/o radio spaming "NO" "NEGATIVE" X5 times cuz he didnt get it at time, or reciving shitty comments like "ur useless" "switch 3" "STOP GIVING POSITIONS" etc.... lol, public server were made for, right?
-He kills you: He types "LOL" "SIT" "die scum".... you kill him: "it was 1vs1" "u called for help"... lmao
-M10 and B17 are for everyone, i guess. But might be wrong.
-I've never spoken badly against player's nationalities, races, cultures, etc... but this guy can freely attack our nation with agressive comments, or call us cheaters w/o proofs.
-If his team lost, EVERYONE has just sabotaged the entire map, cuz 30 players gathered to ruin Merlin's fav maps, YEAH RIGHT.

Dont want to stir crap from the past, but rules are for EVERYONE, im not gonna type "ignore" in console just to avoid aggressions every damn map i join. No special treatments, if i have to be kicked/banned, i will take it.

this-guy.jpg

Thx.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#2 2023-05-06 01:06:05

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

Re: Player "Maj. Merlin"

Maybe he can be banned from chat indefinitely?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2023-05-06 01:59:44

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

Reality, you brought em here to get in the way on purpose to set up conditions to make me look bad, and just say he's a 14 yr old kid, for all any1 knows thats you doubling up terminals, I found it highly odd u just sat there all game from the get go, when clearly your only real motive is to undermine me through sabotage like so many others,
also the context is lacking here, darcano had been deliberate target ramming b17 brit on take off 4 consecutive times, yes I called him trash for it, they do these things then grab screens when I tell them off, is it really so 1 sided as I am the one antagonizing, or are they that biased they are willing to do such things to invariably cause such reactions?

you are just doing it in a different way from gameplay itself, he also lolzed JAJAJAJAJA and is known by other names and is player who frequents server and deliberately disrupts my game, admins I ask to read the entire log and find out where this shaz named player's ip comes from, because I dont buy any of it, also Karl should be investigated because while on omaha he was standing right next to me uselessly thompsoning a tank's armor trying to get its attention while im full cover with zook, I was about to go a shot but he breaks cover in the trench and draws fire, he does things like this each time am on server, I am being systematically provoked and or set up on a daily basis here, speaking or not

Case and point you said thats it im reporting you on market today, but look how far back you've been keeping screens, from incidents where I was being deliberately provoked, this WAS ALWAYS YOUR PREMEDITATED PLAN, just admit it already.

Last edited by Zatoichi (2023-05-06 02:26:00)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 5

#4 2023-05-06 02:36:14

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

Zatoichi wrote:

also the context is lacking here, darcano had been deliberate target ramming b17 brit on take off 4 consecutive times, yes I called him trash for it, they do these things then grab screens when I tell them off, is it really so 1 sided as I am the one antagonizing, or are they that biased they are willing to do such things to invariably cause such reactions?

Screen-Shot2.jpg
Here you are telling a teammate to not attack the enemy planes so they kill me faster. Clearly I am antagonizing you by just using the B17, how dare I to take your vehicle.

#5 2023-05-06 03:33:47

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

Maybe that had something again, to do with the fact that you went out of your way to sabotage just me specifically through an optimal map right from early start and without relent, you spitefully and pointlessly screwed over take offs with ramming, on only just me, you're damn right I did, no less than you deserve, I don't go out of my way to do it to you,

furthermore, everytime you can't get up on the first try, you disconnect, and only stay to play when you have ufo alt and seemingly always end up behind and or ambushing people in some way, you never stay when kept on ground, and you always stay when on a streak of multi kills and no deaths, its as if you're pre setting something to make absolutely sure no one is even on the same alt or sees you, only then do you persist and its very suspicious

as for people not doing their duty, just look to kalakingi and silly ass when they are on opposite teams, that is what outright deliberately not shooting your buddy to kill someone else out of a personal vendetta looks like, I said to not bother as it was one of my trained gunners, he'd be wasted on you and you have a lengthy legacy of troubling me and getting in my way for little else other than that, and I dont forget it.

Last edited by Zatoichi (2023-05-06 03:36:36)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 3

#6 2023-05-06 10:58:22

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 112.0

More bookwriting without punctuation and insults from this pretentious little spiteful kid, because he didn't get his way.

Get stuffed a-hole noob Merlin along with the useless admins that tolerate you.

Go for ban 200!  Maybe these non acting admins will throw you a banparty.

Enjoy your tolerated troll further Simple, I am sure he will make it fun for others  to join the club......

Don't say Zoidberg didn't warn you.....

#7 2023-05-14 10:29:00

Bosko
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

You didn't ban Merlin for these insults, and you banned me for 3 days for "ddos threat". Interesting. Very very interesting...

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#8 2023-05-14 17:47:08

Arp273
Administrator
France
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

Merlin have been banned like 6 month for his behavior recently. And to this day is still kicked/banned for bad lang.
I reccomand you stop trolling, tk, trash talk, target ppl, and let the admins deal with him and others. Your ban is 3 days because it is far from the 1rst time you act like you do : keep on going and the bans will just increase, stop and just enjoy our good old bf42 with all of us )

#9 2023-05-14 21:02:50

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

Arp273 wrote:

Merlin have been banned like 6 month for his behavior recently. And to this day is still kicked/banned for bad lang.
I reccomand you stop trolling, tk, trash talk, target ppl, and let the admins deal with him and others. Your ban is 3 days because it is far from the 1rst time you act like you do : keep on going and the bans will just increase, stop and just enjoy our good old bf42 with all of us )

This thread had no admin response. Looks like admins are not dealing with him.

#10 2023-05-15 05:25:01

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

Darcano, you were nofog firing MG into mainbase on berlin, which is illegal, then leave promptly after I told you off because you doing it multiple times, such pathetic levels of hypocrisy and double standard convenience it makes me want to vomit.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#11 2023-05-15 19:33:58

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

Acussing me of cheating? Nice.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#12 2023-05-16 00:27:26

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

im saying you were reading names and firing into main through fog

And no one accuses you, they know it when you show up at same alt or time it for during a repair, when a normal person would still be mid engaging the main body of enemy.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#13 2023-05-16 19:43:54

Crapule
Administrator
France
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

Don't forget that the B17 is huge like a flying elephant and quite easy to see from a distance, no need to cheat to spot you

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#14 2023-05-17 02:24:26

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

You don't have my experience, you haven't see what ive seen, its sus as hell.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#15 2023-05-17 13:25:58

Crapule
Administrator
France
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

I wish I had your experience but i can't get a foot in a B17 if you know what I mean neutral big_smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#16 2023-05-17 16:08:47

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 113.0

a broken clock can be right twice a day lol

#17 2023-05-23 00:29:44

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

https://youtu.be/LWUIG36KlFE

Merlin deliberately stepped into my aa to avoid helping another B17 pilot and nearly cause me a teamkill for that, also radio spam to avoid cover fire.

Also, chatspaming with stupid commentaries about others using B17 and sugesting allies to stop covering when others fly the big plane.
vlcsnap-2023-05-22-20h22m08s458.jpg

Another daily dose of bs.

#18 2023-05-23 02:26:40

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

Reality Alf, I deny nothing here, do I really need to post the double tk and sfv footage by Darc on me?

FYI that's WAY worse

(read logs admins, you'll see)

Last edited by Zatoichi (2023-05-23 02:27:05)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#19 2023-05-23 04:32:45

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Reality Alf, I deny nothing here, do I really need to post the double tk and sfv footage by Darc on me?

FYI that's WAY worse

And who tf will not be triggered if you behave such idiotic and selfish way? You always poke against others and there's the result, dont be surprised. Flooding the damn chat with negative comments, tips that nobody asks for... and more:

"dont help him, let em die"
"pls pilots, kill b17"

Always cheering enemies to shotdown friendly pilots, or flamming teammates to stop giving support against enemies.
I want an official word against this subject, you unbanned him and has reverted to old behavioral patterns.

#20 2023-05-23 06:19:49

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

Im humble compared to open repeat tking, and don't talk to me of triggered after the cruel minded insanity i've had to face,
you'd handle it much worse and fare more poorly in my lieu, this is still more about you seeking to get me banned when its not your call to decide, and all this time you could easily put me on ignore, and if any of the people I speak to have brain one, they will heed and then thusly benefit from my advice and tips, and I save biased holding back where the real evil is concerned, 000, test etc, stop summoning people to cause shit when im around for me personally then film the fallout, its all still just setting up, even if the aa action was a very brief moment of weakness I admit to, your whole vendetta campaign and all the crap ive had to endure, its small and fleeting in comparison, all you can do is look for your own view, im aware of how others feel and why, you've no clue in this regard, and its pretentious of your young self to make such efforts.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#21 2023-05-23 12:17:44

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 112.0

You are a filthy piece of sheit Merlina and I will add that all this would have been avoided if you had been banned PROPERLY by the useless admins that always allow you back on.
Lets see how much action will be taken against your TK ON PURPOSE and DISRUPTIVE GAMEPLAY WITH VIDEOPROOF

Any admins left with balls to take action even if its not Tuias wish?
To end this silly merlin the manchild's constant gamewrecking and hollow accusations of conspiracies against him.
If not you are not admins but sideshowpuppets.

Let's see what diminishing reply I'll get on this by 'admins" (if any).

If merlin were to behave like that in my house I'd punch it in it's face.Then I would ban him forever from it

Ps   Feck your ego's.

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2023-05-23 12:18:26)

#22 2023-05-23 23:10:41

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

Alfred wrote:

Merlin deliberately stepped into my aa to avoid helping another B17 pilot and nearly cause me a teamkill for that

A very common tactic from our resident wizard.

#23 2023-05-24 02:10:46

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

Zatoichi wrote:

FYI that's WAY worse

Post them, I will continue to do so until admins take action. Got tired of your daily insults and "tactics" when somebody doesn't do your bidding.

#24 2023-05-24 02:42:18

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

Sunshine wrote:
Alfred wrote:

Merlin deliberately stepped into my aa to avoid helping another B17 pilot and nearly cause me a teamkill for that

A very common tactic from our resident wizard.

Incorrect, that's a rarity for me.

#25 2023-05-24 09:46:54

Millerke
"Miller is the Key" - Member ]DDW[
Hungary
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 113.0

When I enter the forum and see that this topic has a new thread, this comes to mind: "Neverending story". lol

#26 2023-05-31 00:37:31

TheoNeo2
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

Can some admin please, P L E A S E , for the love of the game,
discipline this  Maj.Merlin  guy?

I'm not sure how Simple can continue to exist if this guy keeps on being allowed to shame and troll anyone who;

- doesn't do as he think you should do
- doesn't give him a plane or tank or whatever vehicle he wants at a certain time
- doesn't agree with his own opinion

This guy is seriously ruining the game on Simple  for me !!!

I mean I've been back playing BF1942 since a few years absent, and I am glad to see people still play this game,

but the way I feel about it on Simple (the biggest mostly populated server at the moment)
is that everyone is being seriously annoyed by this guy.

For instance, at 5-31-2023 at around 0:45 AM CEST (during the Battle of the Bulge -map)
the entire server audience had to endure a 30 minute long rant about Islam and other religions.
WTF?
This isn't a chatroom, sure we can have mild discussion and whatnot ingame, but when things get heated,
he can go take his opinions elsewhere - NOT ingame.

And then there's the shaming when you use an vehicle, but not use it to his standards or liking.

It's really sad, actually.
It appears he sais and does things do help his team win the round, but he does it to a measure and in a way which is completely bananas sad

But you know what would be even more sad?
If nothing were to be done about this !

C'mon Simple admins, step up your game !

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#27 2023-05-31 04:53:09

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

I said that because you sat on beach as we lost af, the same way when you took sair on phillies start, you are too slow and inept at using it on the boats to prevent captures and we promptly lost af and boyington inside of the first 10 minutes,
I only say these things because I am trying to HELP YOU, HELP YOUR TEAM, like keeping your ass on guard at AF,
not landing beach on iwo, especially when they have flags other than that one, and carrier active,
see you dont know any of this stuff!
as for the religious matter, The guy states Sweden was an evilly repressive authoritarian state because it is permitted to allow gender fluidity in kids which is kinda stupid and overbearing in itself, that they also take away kids over the smallest thing, I pointed out in muslim majority neighborhoods, the "no go zones" as they are known, the police, govt dare not enter there / go against them to enforce ANYTHING regarding the abuse of children
(actual beating, honor killing threat etc) or women / prisoners of home, not only for insanely over zealous western guilt trying to amend for imperialism and racism sins of the past by just blindly allowing a hostile ideology to grow and fester in numbers in the name of tolerance, while having no clue how intolerant islam really is and becomes more and more so,
the stronger its presence and numbers in a given area it is, but it is also for the simple fact the police fear for their lives being rushed by an angry muslim mob or being targeted at home,
to which he responded treating to a long winded huff of islam apologism, having been born within it, he would surely know, as to why it is the number one terrorism committer in the 21st century still of all times
That's all that happened was, you are making mountains out molehills.

Last edited by Zatoichi (2023-05-31 04:55:30)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#28 2023-05-31 21:14:09

Blindschuetz
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 113.0

ignore 0

#29 2023-06-04 18:11:08

Geekmeetsworld
Player
iOS Safari 16.5

It’s time to actually permanently ban this bullying, abusive, controlling, paranoid and unhinged dipstick.
For real this time.

He is horrible

Let him go make his own server

#30 2023-06-04 21:23:38

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 113.0

That wont happen, because it wouldnt be right, but ill always accept w/e punishments are handed down, except perma.

Board footer