#1291 2022-10-25 10:53:34

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Re: World War III

persia wrote:

That's how, with the help of two simple questions, we found out that the vacuum in your head can only be filled with emotional feces.

So far, your behavior almost 100% reflects the very first chapter of the manual on the formation of an inhuman image of the enemy :

Propaganda tends to simplify and create a two-dimensional picture of the world, not allowing for many options. The technology of creating the image of the enemy and self-image is based on the same principles. In creating the image of the enemy and contrasting it with the image of the hero, the following tactics are used: the diabolical character of the enemy. The enemy threatens goals and values...

Insane wrote:
persia wrote:

In fact, what I throw you about the image of the enemy is just a translation of the(unexpectedly) US training manual

Yes, exactly, this is what I am talking about.
ruzzian propaganda creates a simple image of a bipolar world "we against West".
Diabolical west that thinking 24/7 how to destroy your great country. ...

persia wrote:
Insane wrote:

Diabolical west that thinking 24/7 how to destroy your great country.

That's exactly how it is.
The ideal Russia in the eyes of the West is broken up into many small republics that will work for the extraction of practically free resources for Western countries.
Is it really a secret for you?

Wow smile

Last edited by Insane (2022-10-25 10:54:56)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#1292 2022-10-25 14:20:58

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 91.0

1. write a fact that is obvious to any idiot
2. call it stupid bipolar propaganda
3. we accuse the interlocutor of spreading it
4. deservedly we get pluses from the same narrow-minded
5. profit. you can now not answer the 2 simplest questions 

tenor.gif

Last edited by persia (2022-10-25 14:22:40)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#1293 2022-10-27 18:19:25

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 107.0

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1294 2022-10-27 20:36:55

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 106.0

Did i just see Joint in this video? smile

Last edited by Arkos (2022-10-27 20:37:42)

#1295 2022-10-29 10:56:53

joint
Ukraine
Unknown Firefox 106.0

John Gult wrote:

Persia!

Им тебя не понять.
Они думают, что у них есть страна, и что они её защищают. А по факту - всё в этой стране построено руками советского народа. А они - последователи националистов-бандеровцев, с которыми этот народ боролся. Получается, что они захватили страну и уничтожают её строителей.

Отсюда и полное непонимание друг друга, отсюда и ненависть, отсюда и название страны «404», отсюда и шутки про «протоукров» и «укропитеков».

При поддержке Запада они захватили чужое, и от этого у них подсознательная ненависть к настоящим хозяевам этой страны, потому что внутри себя они понимают, что рано или поздно настоящие хозяева заберут захваченное ими обратно.

Время рассудит это недопонимание, рано или поздно.

Youre pretty dumb or trolling or both. You know Kremlin was build by an italian with hadns of poor descreminated half slaves who were very proud being Moskow tsar holops, thats why you all hate freedom and Italia, because your masters made you to bark in way as they want you to do, that what i would say talking in you language, lol

#1296 2022-10-29 11:24:57

John Gult
Player
Russia
iOS Safari 15.6

joint wrote:

Youre pretty dumb or trolling or both. You know Kremlin was build by an italian with hadns of poor descreminated half slaves who were very proud being Moskow tsar holops, thats why you all hate freedom and Italia, because your masters made you to bark in way as they want you to do, that what i would say talking in you language, lol

Не хочу спорить.
Всё это не столько про Украину (её роль в этом вопросе хорошо показана в гифке, где дядя Сэм свиньёй бьёт медведя), сколько про дальнейшее развитие человечества.
Ситуация зашла настолько далеко, что этот спор рассудит только сила.

Поэтому просто наблюдаем - сгорит ли мир в ядерном огне, или нет. :-)

P.S. Каков бы ни был исход, Украины в любом случае не будет в том виде и в тех границах, в которых она была слеплена в 1991 году (и всяко она не станет больше). И вины Украины в этом нет - ведь Украина просто безвольная марионетка Запада; вся вина в происходящих событиях целиком на западных политиках (которые сейчас действуют в состоянии маразма, как когда-то впало в маразм политбюро СССР). Поэтому Путин был прав, когда 27.10.2022 сказал, что «единственным гарантом суверенитета Украины могла быть только Россия».

Last edited by John Gult (2022-10-29 11:40:35)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#1297 2022-10-29 13:29:05

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 107.0

IMG-20221028-224641-444.jpg
One of the main russian state media.
"Nebenzya (rus representative to the UN) told about the battle mosquitoes of the USA, infected with the dangerous viruses."
Hilarious xD

Last edited by Insane (2022-10-29 13:29:28)

#1298 2022-10-29 13:36:13

joint
Ukraine
Unknown Firefox 106.0

John Gult wrote:
joint wrote:

Не хочу спорить.
Всё это не столько про Украину (её роль в этом вопросе хорошо показана в гифке, где дядя Сэм свиньёй бьёт медведя), сколько про дальнейшее развитие человечества.
Ситуация зашла настолько далеко, что этот спор рассудит только сила.

Поэтому просто наблюдаем - сгорит ли мир в ядерном огне, или нет. :-)

P.S. Каков бы ни был исход, Украины в любом случае не будет в том виде и в тех границах, в которых она была слеплена в 1991 году (и всяко она не станет больше). И вины Украины в этом нет - ведь Украина просто безвольная марионетка Запада; вся вина в происходящих событиях целиком на западных политиках (которые сейчас действуют в состоянии маразма, как когда-то впало в маразм политбюро СССР). Поэтому Путин был прав, когда 27.10.2022 сказал, что «единственным гарантом суверенитета Украины могла быть только Россия».

The human life has the most value, if a person die for some geopolitic games, he doest care who win, if one or community as a nation want push their interests, it must not cost someones lifes. Live and let live. Your government started to kill, hello?

I see two options for the future: first is putin will be laid down in history books next to hitler, in this case there is question if russian people get out of this with dignity, as germans did after ww2, and second is nuke explosions. In any case nothing good for you is there, point of no return is passed, you may associate own goals with goals of your governments and translate your tv paganda but you lost already, its gonna be only worse.

#1299 2022-10-29 15:17:48

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

Apparently life itself is meaningless for him. It's only russia russia. What a pathetic life it must be

#1300 2022-10-29 16:29:32

John Gult
Player
Russia
iOS Safari 15.6

joint wrote:

The human life has the most value, if a person die for some geopolitic games, he doest care who win, if one or community as a nation want push their interests, it must not cost someones lifes. Live and let live. Your government started to kill, hello?

I see two options for the future: first is putin will be laid down in history books next to hitler, in this case there is question if russian people get out of this with dignity, as germans did after ww2, and second is nuke explosions. In any case nothing good for you is there, point of no return is passed, you may associate own goals with goals of your governments and translate your tv paganda but you lost already, its gonna be only worse.

Это ваш режим начал убивать, сеять смерть. Ваш режим сжег людей в Одессе (вы смеялись над шашлыком), убил людей в Луганске военным самолетом (вы смеялись над взорвавшимся кондиционером), ваш президент сказал, что донецкие дети будут жить в подвалах, и много чего еще. Вы об этом не знаете?

Сейчас вы пожинаете то, что посеял ваш режим. И еще вкусите это в полной мере.

Вы  этого не понимаете (так как живете в придуманном виртуальном мире), но вас уже нет, вы вычеркнуты из бытия, ваша нацистская Украина агонизирует. То, что делает сейчас Украина - это просто судороги умирающего. Точка невозврата пройдена. Когда нибудь вы это осознаете, когда возникнет новая Украина, которая будет нести мир и добро.

Last edited by John Gult (2022-10-29 16:30:23)

#1301 2022-10-30 10:43:55

joint
Ukraine
Windows 10 Firefox 106.0

John Gult wrote:
joint wrote:

Это ваш режим начал убивать, сеять смерть. Ваш режим сжег людей в Одессе (вы смеялись над шашлыком), убил людей в Луганске военным самолетом (вы смеялись над взорвавшимся кондиционером), ваш президент сказал, что донецкие дети будут жить в подвалах, и много чего еще. Вы об этом не знаете?

Сейчас вы пожинаете то, что посеял ваш режим. И еще вкусите это в полной мере.

Вы  этого не понимаете (так как живете в придуманном виртуальном мире), но вас уже нет, вы вычеркнуты из бытия, ваша нацистская Украина агонизирует. То, что делает сейчас Украина - это просто судороги умирающего. Точка невозврата пройдена. Когда нибудь вы это осознаете, когда возникнет новая Украина, которая будет нести мир и добро.

ха ха

#1302 2022-10-30 21:04:42

Serebro
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Hi everyone. Long time no see.
I was cleaning my passwords in the browser and dug up this old forum.

Anyways, since I'm here I would like to ask a serious question to everyone.
Do you guys prepare for the possible upcomming nuclear war?
What I mean is:
-possible immigration to another continent like Southern America, Australia or other places where there will be more chances to survive.

Here are a lot of Europeans who can sell their assets and perhaps going on a remote indefinite vacation of some sorts.
Any thoughts, guys?

#1303 2022-10-31 11:40:10

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

Plans that were already in the making were hastened by the war. Not because of a possible fallout. Because my country and even my small town of only 6k people now feels and sounds like some slavic oblast.
Because we sold our independence, especially in the energy sector, to the big boys
Nato's metal junk is being placed all around, not a day goes by anymore without the fighter jets overpasses that ruin a peaceful day
It's time to go, estonia is no more

#1304 2022-10-31 16:11:21

joint
Ukraine
Unknown Firefox 106.0

Long ago I had a friend and he told me that nuklear war will start at 4th november 2022.
But we we both were wastedat that moment smile

#1305 2022-10-31 17:21:17

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 106.0

global nuclear war doesn't make any sense because the war profiters and coordinators lives will be at risk

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#1306 2022-10-31 18:31:50

Geronimo
Player
Slovakia
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Sonic wrote:

Hi everyone. Long time no see.
I was cleaning my passwords in the browser and dug up this old forum.

Anyways, since I'm here I would like to ask a serious question to everyone.
Do you guys prepare for the possible upcomming nuclear war?
What I mean is:
-possible immigration to another continent like Southern America, Australia or other places where there will be more chances to survive.

Here are a lot of Europeans who can sell their assets and perhaps going on a remote indefinite vacation of some sorts.
Any thoughts, guys?

Many friends I know immigrated to Paraguay during this unstable period. The reason for this is the relative stability of the country's independence in terms of food and energy.

#1307 2022-10-31 21:03:10

+Dima+
Russia
Android Opera 72.2

joint wrote:

Long ago I had a friend and he told me that nuklear war will start at 4th november 2022.
But we we both were wastedat that moment smile

In Russia, holidays begin on november 4th. We will just have time to start and finish a nuclear war, because on monday everyone has to go to work.

#1308 2022-10-31 22:12:20

John Gult
Player
Russia
iOS Safari 15.6

simon wrote:

It's time to go, estonia is no more

Say "Thank you" to neo-Ukraine and its Western masters for this.

Come to Crimea.  It is safe here, there is enough energy and food, and the climate is good.  :-)

————————————

Скажи за это «Спасибо» нео-украине и её западным хозяевам.

Приезжай в Крым. Здесь безопасно, достаточно энергии и продуктов, и климат хороший. :-)

#1309 2022-10-31 23:15:08

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 106.0

John Gult wrote:

Come to Crimea.  It is safe here, there is enough energy and food, and the climate is good.  :-)

Its not because you steal something that means that its belong to you ( Crimea = Ukraine )  You got to be a big twisted fuck to make fun of the misery of real and proud Ukrainians that are going to suffer and die this winter.

You should be sent to front lines just to see if you are that brave ! You would find a rabbit hole to hide AO !

PS: Nice to hear from you Joint

Last edited by Dakota (2022-10-31 23:16:59)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#1310 2022-10-31 23:49:41

+Dima+
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 106.0

Dakota wrote:
John Gult wrote:

Its not because you steal something that means that its belong to you ( Crimea = Ukraine )  You got to be a big twisted fuck to make fun of the misery of real and proud Ukrainians that are going to suffer and die this winter.

You should be sent to front lines just to see if you are that brave ! You would find a rabbit hole to hide AO !

If the United States, Canada and Europe had not begun to supply Ukraine with weapons, train the Ukrainian military and supply them with intelligence data, as well as send mercenaries to Ukraine, then everything would have ended long ago. Many thousands of Ukrainians would have survived, and the cities had not been destroyed. Russia is to blame for starting this horror, the US and Europe are to blame for not letting it end and doing everything to make it worse. I don't know if the imaginary freedom is worth the price the Ukrainian people pay for it.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#1311 2022-11-01 11:03:01

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 107.0

+Dima+ wrote:
Dakota wrote:
John Gult wrote:

If the United States, Canada and Europe had not begun to supply Ukraine with weapons, train the Ukrainian military and supply them with intelligence data, as well as send mercenaries to Ukraine, then everything would have ended long ago. Many thousands of Ukrainians would have survived, and the cities had not been destroyed. Russia is to blame for starting this horror, the US and Europe are to blame for not letting it end and doing everything to make it worse. I don't know if the imaginary freedom is worth the price the Ukrainian people pay for it.

Exactly, the only goal of russia is to submerge Ukraine without any resistance.
If you meet resistance you level the cities.
Typical horde.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 2

#1312 2022-11-01 12:08:03

John Gult
Player
Russia
iOS Safari 15.6

Insane wrote:

If you meet resistance you level the cities.
Typical horde.

30 years of “independence” have made you, neo-Ukrainians, completely stupid.  No wonder your "independence" is called "independence from common sense."

Regarding the destruction of cities.

I understand that you have almost forgotten how to read, and consume information only in video format from YouTube (where it is ideologically moderated / corrected).  But try to find historical facts about such cities as Dresden, Hamburg, Koenigsberg, Hiroshima, Nagasaki for the period 1944-1945.  If you are bored with reading historical facts, read the autobiographical novel by the famous American writer Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse Five.

If you can’t even read this (due to stupidity), then I can briefly say that it was the Anglo-American troops who were engaged in the destruction of cities along with the civilian population (practically without touching military installations) - this is their strategy put into practice.

As for Mariupol, the damage to this city is on the conscience of the Azov militants and the neo-Ukrainian regime, especially the death of civilians who were not allowed to be evacuated from there by the followers of your regime.  Now Russia is rebuilding this city anew, and peace and tranquility will return there (well, energy with food, of course).

—————————————

Вас, нео-украинцев, 30 лет «независимости» сделали совсем тупыми. Не зря вашу «независимость» называют «независимостью от здравого смысла».

Относительно уничтожения городов.

Я понимаю, что вы почти разучились читать, и потребляете информацию только в видео-формате с ютуба (где она идеологически модерируется/корректируется). Но попробуйте найти исторические факты о таких городах, как Дрезден, Гамбург, Кенигсберг, Хиросима, Нагасаки за период 1944-1945. Если вам скучно читать исторические факты, прочтите автобиографический роман знаменитого американского писателя Курта Воннегута «Бойня номер пять».

Если вам не под силу прочесть и это (из-за скудоумия), то я вкратце могу сказать, что именно англо-американские войска занимались уничтожением городов вместе с гражданским населением (практически не касаясь военных объектов) - это их стратегия, примененная на практике.

Что касается Мариуполя - повреждение этого города на совести боевиков «Азова» и нео-украинского режима, особенно - гибель гражданских людей, которых не давали оттуда эвакуировать именно последователи вашего режима. Сейчас Россия отстраивает этот город заново, и туда вернется мир и покой (ну и энергия с продуктами питания, конечно же).

#1313 2022-11-01 12:48:25

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 107.0

1666725009000.jpg

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#1314 2022-11-01 12:58:09

+Dima+
Russia
Android Opera 72.2

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … ldier.html
And these people say something else about Russian propaganda

Last edited by +Dima+ (2022-11-01 13:07:20)

#1315 2022-11-01 14:19:29

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 107.0

+Dima+ wrote:

This is more believable than your officials statements about US labs in Ukraine with battle mosquitoes and birds infected with "dangerous viruses" to kill russians on a genetic level as a one of the Casus Belli of your shitty country's invasion.

Last edited by Insane (2022-11-01 14:20:13)

#1316 2022-11-01 15:48:51

+Dima+
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 106.0

Insane wrote:
+Dima+ wrote:

This is more believable than your officials statements about US labs in Ukraine with battle mosquitoes and birds infected with "dangerous viruses" to kill russians on a genetic level as a one of the Casus Belli of your shitty country's invasion.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/15/russia-is … -official/
Undoubtedly, this is very close to the truth.

#1317 2022-11-01 16:08:36

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 107.0

+Dima+ wrote:
Insane wrote:
+Dima+ wrote:

You literally put some "breaking news" from tabloids and russian government officials statements on a same level. No wonder that any agreements with russians not worthy a paper those agreements are signed on.

#1318 2022-11-01 16:10:51

John Gult
Player
Russia
iOS Safari 15.6

+Dima+ wrote:

Their level of thinking is such that they believe this too;  and the fact that Russia is shelling the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant;  and that Russia blew up the Nord Stream gas pipelines;  and even then, out of 50 missiles fired by Russia, Ukrainian air defense shot down 44, and the remaining 6 missiles damaged 18 objects in 10 regions of the country; that Russians do not know what toilets are, have not seen washing machines and confuse a microwave with a safe.  They also believe that the West is helping them out of pure altruism.

Everything is bad with logic there, and you can’t explain anything to them.  They can only begin to see clearly with time, when the pressure of propaganda is reduced.

——————————

Их уровень мышления таков, что они верят и в это; и в то, что Россия обстреливает Запорожскую АЭС; и в то, что Россия взорвала газопроводы Северного Потока; и даже в то, из 50 выпущенных Россией ракет украинскими ПВО сбито 44, а оставшиеся 6 ракет повредили 18 объектов в 10 регионах страны ; в то, что русские не знают что такое унитазы, не видели стиральных машин и путают микроволновку с сейфом. Так же они верят в то, что Запад помогает им из чистого альтруизма.

Там с логикой совсем всё плохо, и им ничего не объяснишь. Они только со временем может быть прозреют, когда уменьшится прессинг пропаганды.

Last edited by John Gult (2022-11-01 16:22:08)

#1319 2022-11-01 16:36:38

sokol
Armenia
Windows 10 Yandex Browser 22.9

John Gult wrote:

в то, что русские не знают что такое унитазы, не видели стиральных машин и путают микроволновку с сейфом.

Стиралки это еще что. Я вот недавно звонил знакомому в Запорожскую область. Он рассказывает: пришли двое бурятов, выкопали столб с оптоволокном, сказали, мол, привезут к себе на родину, вкопают там и будут в инете сидеть. Я в ахуе ваще.

#1320 2022-11-01 17:14:21

John Gult
Player
Russia
iOS Safari 15.6

sokol wrote:
John Gult wrote:

в то, что русские не знают что такое унитазы, не видели стиральных машин и путают микроволновку с сейфом.

Стиралки это еще что. Я вот недавно звонил знакомому в Запорожскую область. Он рассказывает: пришли двое бурятов, выкопали столб с оптоволокном, сказали, мол, привезут к себе на родину, вкопают там и будут в инете сидеть. Я в ахуе ваще.

Там с логикой совсем всё плохо… :-(

Как у них не вызывают диссонанс новости со сказками об унитазах/стиралках/микроволновках, и с фактами применения высокоточного оружия со спутниковым наведением, против которого бессильно западное ПВО?!

Причем про первое им втирает пропаганда, а второе они наблюдают собственными глазами
И у них даже не возникает мысли, о том, что тут что-то нечисто…

Да чего тут далеко ходить за примерами критического мышления?
Возьмем этот наш форум и наших же форумчан, в частности - того же Joint-а.

02.07.2022 Joint пишет, что он принял решение идти на войну, собирается продавать свою квартиру, и просит денег у наших же форумчан (так как деньги на войне, вероятно, самое важное), и похоже что люди скидывались. Я, конечно, понимаю, что за 30 лет попрошайничество стало основной традицией современной Украины, и не удивляюсь тому, что её граждане следуют этой традиции всегда и везде.

Но!

23.10.2022 Joint возвращается на форум после почти 3х месяцев отсутствия, и рассказывает что он жив/здоров, вернулся домой (значит квартиру не продал). И говорит, что всё это время он учился стрелять, строил укрепления и помогал родственникам с огородом.

Вопрос: А деньги он на что собирал под предлогом ухода на фронт? На шанцевый инструмент и семена для огорода?

Наверное в итоге так и с Украиной получится, как и с Joint-ом - весь Запад скидывается на войну, а тем временем растет благосостояние представителей нео-украинского режима. :-)

(хотя, если Joint реально был эти 3 месяца на фронте и воевал, то я его уважаю, и буду готов извиниться за свои предположения)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

Board footer