#1 2022-10-13 22:40:59

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Bugging + general adminning

Seriously, is there anyone with balls who wont be afraid to say "hey this is enough, thats beyond the line" or we keep pretending there's nothing happening?

oneofmillions.jpg

Our well known Brittish inf called Butcher keeps bugging  24/7 all weeks long and its completely okay with ALL admins when half of server population leaves and the second half keeps frustratingly complaining, crying and begging for kick or ban because this bugger could barely do anything without his bugs. If you open logs just from the server  there's hundreds of complaints against Butcher or whatever fake nick he's been using for last months how unhittable he is, only blank hits and complete no hit registraton on his all the time.

Listen carefuly, I will be completely honest and I admit (will) speak for all of us infantries, nubi probably said it right...everyone sometimes bugs, intentionally or not intentionally and when this happens once maybe twice in one round, we can all just close our eye on it and let it be, but its completely different story when the same person keeps bugging every single whole 42-min round.  Everybody knows it and most of known infantries keep complaining about him and I can easily name dozen of INFS who mentioned Butcher bugging all the time either in team chat in BF or came out to me on discord of anywhere. This is completely unacceptable and there's a solid reason to ban these type of guys for good. He got banned not long ago with video proof but one of main admins removed it.

Most of admins do pretty good job and lets give them some props, because its cool when they keep the server clean from abusers, tkers etc, but the problem is, when it comes to BFSoldier1 (alias 000) or any other player they just wont do anything,
We have all learned 000 is protected and most of server just keeps laughing how main admins let him do all the s....he wants and keeps on breaking rules every day stacking etc and some of admins are just scared they would lose their admin rights. This happened many times, I was one of them, but doesnt matter.

The biggest joke was and it really speaks volumes of current admins who wont ever do anything against BFsoldier1, happened like 3 weeks on Berlin, completely stacked Axis team dominates TDM round...at least 4 strong infs on axis while I decided to help baselocked allies ( axis holding all flags so allies couldnt even leave main).. when 000 disconnects and rejoins as he always does under fake nick and switched (STACKED) to Axis. I reported several times he stacked meanwhile 5 ADMINS that were online didnt do anything and Ferd Gerp. saying " to me this wasnt a stack". Its completely ridiculous and beyond joke how some of there can still have rights on and do not be surprised nobody takes you seriously.  Not gonna reply of hater's comments as it will be just a waste of time, I already know  some who will love to flame me for these comments, but if you ever could be impartial, you will say yes this guy is right at least on most of takes he just written. This all only leads to reducing of population because people really will not want to play here and thats a huge loss for Simple... time to start taking things seriously.
In the end, it really wasnt supposed to be a hatred comment on current admins, I really do admire these who do this nicely and can easily name several names who are pretty good or decent admins -  Anna Nym, Arwen, Combat, Gorr, nameless, Sunshine, USA, Viita, Zwar, Volturi, gio, momzrule, Seven, uly etc, probably forgot many too.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 2

#2 2022-10-14 05:18:10

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Re: Bugging + general adminning

With all due respect I would like to say to you, accusations based on rumors or private conversations are useless and the only thing you are going to achieve is to turn people against you.

It is you who is assuming the risk of the complaint because making it public does not assure you that what you say is true, so if you do not have solid evidence on your side you could run the risk of falling into a false accusation.

Therefore, if you saw him bugging every day, I estimate that you will have video that you can use.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#3 2022-10-14 09:43:42

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

The problem with posting videos of bugging is that it will work as a tutorial for new buggers.

I reg just fine on Butcher. Tough i have trouble with regging on danes and Killer, and thats not caused by any bugging.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#4 2022-10-14 11:00:06

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 16.0

Completely agree with Waga here we definitely do not need any new buggers on servers, otherwise we really should start punishing the present ones. What do you expect when video evidence is done but he still gets his ban removed even with video? It’s really getting tiring and sickening of “ without video proof/ur recording”, you are not allowed to speak up loud and simply state ur opinion. Did we really come to point where you have to video proof every shit u talk about or otherwise what? Crazy.

It is so damn obvious, I get decent regs, Ive been playing this game for 10+ years and am one of more skiller players in infantry and mostly kill people with several bullets.. then you see Butcher bugging shooting enemy ( not even seeing me) and I shot whole clip with 32 bullets on him as a standing ( not moving target) and I wont get a single hit reg on him and this happens at least 15-20 times every round?

Also did not want to, but I’ll give it here, once not long ago I joined Stalingrad under diff. name and once I was trying to dodge bullets,  then killed RaketenHorst with surviving only like 10-15% hp. I got kicked, rejoined and ask why was I kicked.. I was told it was for bugging and Raketen threatened me to perm ban me.
Here we go again and dont even try to tell me there’s nothing personal and rules are same for everyone where known bugger wont ever get a single kick and when he’s finally banned with video proof, he gets unbanned immediately ?

There’s a good reason why most of people, clanners etc just gave up on any kind of complaints or any problems whatsoever as some of decision making is totally atrocious. I gave up on that too andI barely report any kind of serious action, but this has gone crazilly beyond line.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#5 2022-10-14 11:23:36

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

.... and thats not caused by any bugging.....

Said that for a long time ago.

Last edited by e.S (2022-10-14 11:24:55)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#6 2022-10-14 12:44:58

doomsday
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 106.0

I completely agree with you, this devil should be banned yesterday at Omaha and Berlin, I just couldn’t hit him (dusthit) and some other dude burrowed with him near the axis flag on e5, today I will try to record fights with him, but I think since the killer says that this fucking will not lead to anything, little will change, but I will record the video anyway.
really good inf is killer husky diko and simon, but no matter how this impostor

Last edited by doomsday (2022-10-14 12:46:00)

#7 2022-10-14 12:47:44

doomsday
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 106.0

I know that many and even admins noticed something was wrong in Butcher's games yesterday and even earlier, but out of their vile principles they ask for facts and evidence, knowing that the killer is telling the honest truth and they were witnesses of this)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#8 2022-10-14 13:17:13

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

KILLER88 wrote:

What do you expect when video evidence is done but he still gets his ban removed even with video?

That you mention is a long-running debate about whether cheaters should be re-educated or sanctioned for life. These decisions are not within our reach.

KILLER88 wrote:

C It’s really getting tiring and sickening of “ without video proof/ur recording”, you are not allowed to speak up loud and simply state ur opinion.

That's the difference, this is not an opinion because you involved an accused person.

Look at it the other way around: you would not like someone to come and say that you are hacking in front of the whole community and that the person who claims that you are hacking can't prove it. A video recording is a proof, debatable as everything else and you don't necessarily have to publish it because it breaks another rule (in that case you have to pass it to an administrator).

KILLER88 wrote:

Here we go again and dont even try to tell me there’s nothing personal and rules are same for everyone where known bugger wont ever get a single kick and when he’s finally banned with video proof, he gets unbanned immediately ?

I agree that sanctions have to be exemplary especially for players who have a name and a history behind them, but it is impossible to do so if the weight of your argument is only based on beliefs or rumors.

In any case, we do not have the tools to judge but instead you can debate and ask for explanations about the criteria of those who are in charge.

KILLER88 wrote:

I gave up on that too andI barely report any kind of serious action.

If your intentions are good, raise your head and keep trying.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#9 2022-10-14 19:38:17

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

e.S wrote:
L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

Im not saying it's caused by cheating either.

#10 2022-10-14 19:51:48

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:
e.S wrote:
L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

Im not saying it's caused by cheating either.

Of course, not... it's just a packet loss  which  different from GB to Cz. big_smile

Last edited by e.S (2022-10-14 19:52:17)

#11 2022-10-15 12:41:38

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

SELF, I completely understand your point of view too, but I can still see a signifigant difference between accusing and banning people for cheating and bugging as its completely two different things and you most definetely do not need any proof evidence of bugging when the same person keeps on abusing this shit  ( sorry to call it this way ) every single day for months maybe for years most probably.

Lets be real, you accuse anyone of cheating and say he should be banned, why ?  (speaking of infantry only)
- because the guy is better than you but you can NEVER BE SURE whether other guy is using anything or you just feel badly because some guy keeps killing you again and again

but when you accuse anyone of bugging because at least half of the server can get a single f.... hit on this guy and he keeps exploiting for YEARS, you do not need any kind of proof bcs its the most obvious thing in the world and dont try to tell me different, because we all are 100% sure and if admins pretend still there's nothing against rules they are simply not up to do this "job" or whatever u wanna call it.

Been two days and no responce, as I expected, complete joke that is, but not surprised at all. You can blame yourself for Simple getting their population reduced even more

#12 2022-10-15 16:06:39

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 2003 Chrome 78.0

KILLER88 wrote:

you do not need any kind of proof bcs its the most obvious thing in the world and dont try to tell me different

Sources:
Trust me bro

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#13 2022-10-15 21:22:43

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

KILLER88 wrote:

SELF, I completely understand your point of view too, but I can still see a signifigant difference between accusing and banning people for cheating and bugging as its completely two different things and you most definetely do not need any proof evidence of bugging when the same person keeps on abusing this shit  ( sorry to call it this way ) every single day for months maybe for years most probably.

Lets be real, you accuse anyone of cheating and say he should be banned, why ?  (speaking of infantry only)
- because the guy is better than you but you can NEVER BE SURE whether other guy is using anything or you just feel badly because some guy keeps killing you again and again

but when you accuse anyone of bugging because at least half of the server can get a single f.... hit on this guy and he keeps exploiting for YEARS, you do not need any kind of proof bcs its the most obvious thing in the world and dont try to tell me different, because we all are 100% sure and if admins pretend still there's nothing against rules they are simply not up to do this "job" or whatever u wanna call it.

Been two days and no responce, as I expected, complete joke that is, but not surprised at all. You can blame yourself for Simple getting their population reduced even more

Be patient, it's a matter of waiting and see if head admins consider everything you said. They have the obligation to respond to you as well as Butcher should issue an opinion in his own defense.

...because I don't think he would be so naive to say that he didn't notice this topic.

#14 2022-10-16 18:51:07

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 91.0

I don't think head admins are obliged to respond on Killer's personal issues towards Butcher, 000 or whoever else he has problem with. Somehow Killer has no problem with everyone else who is using bugs, and he admits most infantry players including himself use them sometimes. Still only Butcher has to be banned for bugs he didn't perform. I didn't see Butcher bugging lately in game, and there is no video proof of his recent illegal bugging but feel free to correct me.
I also have a feeling people underestimate admins and their knowledge of the situation, because we do know who bugs and who doesn't and we do sanction people when they bug excessively, not gonna make names for obvious reasons and we don't show all the videos we have to not advertise for bugging but we have all major bug abusers on a list and unlike Killer we don't close an eye on those players who aren't Butcher, we fairly and appropriately deal with them  instead.
Bugging rule is clear and requires video evidence. In a previous episode mentioned where Butcher was banned, there was a video but it did not prove rules violation that Butcher made because he didn't use any unfair advantage to become intentionally unhittable, another video from Butcher's perspective helped to clear things up and it was stated that he didn't do anything wrong, his movements were regular so we fairly unbanned him. We however noticed that your in-game insinuations Killer almost got banned an innocent player back then, and guess what you didn't stop there.
Now about what happened on omaha recently. We didn't have any video from you Killer; sorry but your whining is not reason enough to ban a player you don't like, especially because as we found out after watching Butcher's video of that round when you accused him, he was not using any forbidden bugs you accused him of, which means that you blatantly lied and you do that very often accusing players you don't like of things they didn't do. That's called fake reporting and please notice that it's forbidden by the rules. But you don't stop there; you trashtalk players and spread misinformation and toxicity both in game and on forum which often misleads players or even admins, what makes you think that we will tolerate it?
Make a normal report according to the rules, provide video evidence and show it to the admins or if you can't do that just shut the f*ck up and leave good regular players alone. The last thing this community needs is your toxicity Killer

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#15 2022-10-16 21:37:02

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

You have learned one thing, you have it in common with Raketen and thats telling community what will make you always look good meanwhile you are not always telling the truth or make it sound the way you want so it will bring your +votes, but the real ones are probably not gonna buy it, sorry. Didnt expect anything else as I said before, so please stop lying and bending fact in ur favor.

1)I made it very clear and obvious theres huge difference between having UNINTENTIONAL and one or two bugs per round probably can have an eye closed over and leave it meanwhile somebody else exploting it whole round every single round for months and years it definitely not fair a deserves punishment.

If you ever wanted to, you would have a different look and at least try to do something, but instead ur trying to make my name dirty again like I was bad for the community, thats complete joke, shame on you.

You most definitely do not have video evidence from Butcher from whole Omaha round on 13th October where he score around 119 points in the end... either you saw couple of mins, maybe some clipped snip where he played normal for couple of mins, but you most definitely have not seen the whole round where half he bugged like hell.. Either as I say, you didnt see it all or you are lying about it.

Isnt it a coincidence that somehow after I made this topic Butcher feels like he does not need to bug the last 3 days?
But ofc its better to make it sound like "You were specing him lately and he feels ok".

Im really done with this, everyone sees it, but you dont want it, same with protecting 000 which makes you being such a laughter for almost whole SImple community. Close this topic and keep pretending you are doing all the best, such a shame.

#16 2022-10-17 12:53:11

Vietnamese
Banned
Vietnam
Android Chrome 106.0

I shanked Butcher in that round. That means he was hittable. That also means anyone can easily prove if they watched a whole round or not,
by telling the exact location of my cutting. Hehe

#17 2022-10-17 20:57:46

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

was not using any forbidden bugs you accused him of, which means that you blatantly lied and you do that very often accusing players you don't like of things they didn't do. That's called fake reporting and please notice that it's forbidden by the rules. But you don't stop there; you trashtalk players and spread misinformation?

Make a normal report according to the rules, provide video evidence and show it to the admins or if you can't do that just shut the f*ck up and leave good regular players alone.

Now you are not just being offensive with foul language without any reason, such a great sign from head admin who should lead by example.

Now you have serisouly accused me of doing  this bs which is all complete lie and ur just misusing your head admin power.

I tell you what, show 100% clear evidence of everything you just accused me of, because you are complete liar and just make my name dirty in front of everyone based on your sick crazy words you just made up about me and if you cant do it, then you shut your mouth. Same as that German dictator who think world belongs to him because he has high position in virtual game, somebody should have told you there's more to reach in life than being a hero in virtual world, because you havent reached anything, so get off your horse you nobodies.

People brought you video proofs, yet you still unfairly unbanned him so stop requiring sh... when you still cant hold your word, wont take long for you in charge, enjoy your last moments.

#18 2022-10-17 21:40:30

NuBian
Windows 10 Opera 91.0

2022-10-01 15:12:05 :    Map changed to stalingrad
2022-10-01 15:12:29 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: nct 000
2022-10-01 15:12:29 :    # [Axis] lop|sommarel: ok
2022-10-01 15:12:32 :    # [Axis] lop|sommarel: im on him
2022-10-01 15:12:45 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: wont take long
2022-10-01 15:13:53 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: 000 in tan
2022-10-01 15:13:53 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: tank
2022-10-01 15:14:08 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: nce
2022-10-01 15:14:08 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: down
2022-10-01 15:15:35 :    # [Axis] liliteia: he is waiting tank
2022-10-01 15:15:41 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: ofc cant inf:
2022-10-01 15:15:44 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: ol:D
2022-10-01 15:15:56 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: i spawn zook
2022-10-01 15:15:59 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: oor not
2022-10-01 15:16:02 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: too many infs
2022-10-01 15:16:35 :    # [Axis] liliteia: he id down
2022-10-01 15:17:51 :    # [Axis] Zincha: how
2022-10-01 15:17:57 :    # [Global] KILLER88: ...
2022-10-01 15:18:44 :    # [Global] KILLER88: isnt this dis? wasting tank?
2022-10-01 15:18:48 :    # [Global] KILLER88: in main only?
2022-10-01 15:22:27 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: Napoli
2022-10-01 15:22:30 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: let me tank
2022-10-01 15:22:54 :    # [Axis] liliteia: lets zook
2022-10-01 15:22:57 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: ok
2022-10-01 15:22:57 :    # [Axis] liliteia: but finnish him
2022-10-01 15:23:09 :    # [Axis] liliteia: smoking
2022-10-01 15:23:21 :    # [Global] KILLER88: lol
2022-10-01 15:23:24 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: zooked himD
2022-10-01 15:24:24 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: Napoli
2022-10-01 15:24:27 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: let me tank once
2022-10-01 15:24:30 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: pls
2022-10-01 15:24:39 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: report tank i have p4
2022-10-01 15:24:46 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: when it spawns
2022-10-01 15:25:28 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: got tank
2022-10-01 15:25:28 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: report t34
2022-10-01 15:25:45 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: sorry:)
2022-10-01 15:25:48 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: (
2022-10-01 15:25:48 :    # [Axis] liliteia: np
2022-10-01 15:26:15 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: tank?
2022-10-01 15:26:39 :    # [Axis] Zincha: nice
2022-10-01 15:26:42 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: lol
2022-10-01 15:27:24 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: need engi
2022-10-01 15:32:15 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: tank?
2022-10-01 15:32:24 :    # [Axis] liliteia: ye
2022-10-01 15:32:27 :    # [Axis] liliteia: C5
2022-10-01 15:32:27 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: wher
2022-10-01 15:32:37 :    # [Axis] numbertwo: tank
2022-10-01 15:32:37 :    # [Global] joker$. woodR: really killer big_smile
2022-10-01 15:32:43 :    # [Global] KILLER88: u entered here:d
2022-10-01 15:32:50 :    # [Axis] liliteia: smoking
2022-10-01 15:32:52 :    # [Axis] liliteia: finnish
2022-10-01 15:32:52 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: ened engy
2022-10-01 15:33:05 :    # [Allies] JBS: lol
2022-10-01 15:33:07 :    # [Allies] Karl Dönutz: lol
2022-10-01 15:33:11 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: down
2022-10-01 15:33:14 :    # [Allies] Karl Dönutz: wish i recorded that from the start
2022-10-01 15:33:14 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: ran in main
2022-10-01 15:33:17 :    # [Axis] Zincha: gj
2022-10-01 15:33:17 :    # [Axis] liliteia: base kill him now
2022-10-01 15:33:17 :    # [Axis] liliteia: i can?
2022-10-01 15:33:20 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: y
2022-10-01 15:33:20 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: was active
2022-10-01 15:34:34 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: tanj
2022-10-01 15:34:40 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: stolen
2022-10-01 15:34:40 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: ffs
2022-10-01 15:34:40 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: lol
2022-10-01 15:36:37 :    # [Axis] liliteia: tank soking
2022-10-01 15:36:50 :    # [Axis] liliteia: he ws active
2022-10-01 15:36:52 :    # [Axis] liliteia: kill him in base
2022-10-01 15:54:35 :    # [Global] liliteia: where is 000?
2022-10-01 15:54:42 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: rq

---
rules broken
Please do not disturb other player's gameplay with excessive messages.
Please respect all players. Behaviour only meant to disturb or upset players is forbidden.
Adapting your gameplay intentionally to target only specific players with clear intent to disturb or upset them is not allowed.
Attacking the enemy uncapturable main base (base camping or base bombing) is not allowed. (the best practice is to keep away from main base in general and wait until enemy soldiers advance to your position leaving their main base.)

---
proof ---> basically every game log of maps like berlin_tdm or stalingrad

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#19 2022-10-18 00:22:17

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Enough guys, ffs.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#20 2022-10-18 06:47:40

NuBian
Windows 10 Opera 91.0

yep, enough protecting Killer wink

#21 2022-10-18 09:15:25

Butcher
Player
England
Windows 7 Chrome 106.0

Volturi wrote:

Enough guys, ffs.

Good idea Volturi, but maybe you should stop encouraging him by +rep his hate posts.   Maybe then it wouldn't have gone this far...

Which begs the question, would you still have jumped in, if the thread had taken a different direction?

It's all good and well playing the role of the impartial voice of reason, but we're not all fools here.  I've seen what lurks in the shadows.  I've seen the baseless accusations.  Your words hold no weight with me.

Oh yeah and pls stop bugging...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx3uK19Bi_s

#22 2022-10-18 11:45:05

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Butcher wrote:
Volturi wrote:

Enough guys, ffs.

Good idea Volturi, but maybe you should stop encouraging him by +rep his hate posts.   Maybe then it wouldn't have gone this far...

Which begs the question, would you still have jumped in, if the thread had taken a different direction?

It's all good and well playing the role of the impartial voice of reason, but we're not all fools here.  I've seen what lurks in the shadows.  I've seen the baseless accusations.  Your words hold no weight with me.

LoL, you see that i am just standing there and shooting the enemy, moving a bit to left then. Do you see if i am doing ''a d a d a d a d''????
You can see it from the enemies movement. I am also not pronning there as you can see. This happens every day in the game.
Another thing is that i do not back killer or anyone else. I try to be objective. Playing around here since 2007 so i i know what bugging is either intentionally or not. It happened to me also in some berlin that you bugged vs me but i did not even say ''butcher stop bugging'' or something, this is how the game is and i just try to be fine with that and keep my mouth shut.
Why are you trying to direct the arrows to me now?

#23 2022-10-18 13:40:06

doomsday
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 106.0

Butcher wrote:
Volturi wrote:

Enough guys, ffs.

Butcher, you created an infmod that has built-in anti-bugging, so let's go check you) when my brother played 3 on 3, I saw how you lost both the haski and my older bro (Maniac) and deeko, who had a ping of 90 but it did not bother him shred you like lettuce, playing as a sturm (bar 1918) while you were a medic (thompson)

Last edited by doomsday (2022-10-18 13:42:04)

#24 2022-10-18 14:18:03

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 16.0

doomsday wrote:
Butcher wrote:
Volturi wrote:

Enough guys, ffs.

Butcher, you created an infmod that has built-in anti-bugging, so let's go check you) when my brother played 3 on 3, I saw how you lost both the haski and my older bro (Maniac) and deeko, who had a ping of 90 but it did not bother him shred you like lettuce, playing as a sturm (bar 1918) while you were a medic (thompson)

Who the f*** are you?

#25 2022-10-18 14:50:46

doomsday
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 106.0

ascending inf-master but i'm a noob compared to my older brother (plays under nicknames: Maniac, KILL EM ALL, aphrodite, Furry)

Last edited by doomsday (2022-10-18 14:52:35)

#26 2022-10-18 16:32:11

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

xD

#27 2022-10-18 17:29:01

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 105.0

about bugging, post a video about what you mean exactly and wait for Tuia response, he can give the ultimate response to that bugging thing

#28 2022-10-18 17:59:57

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 106.0

tuia might log in during christmas and wish you and your family a merry christmas, but that's about it big_smile

#29 2022-10-18 19:35:43

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

NuBian wrote:

2022-10-01 15:12:05 :    Map changed to stalingrad
2022-10-01 15:12:29 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: nct 000
2022-10-01 15:12:29 :    # [Axis] lop|sommarel: ok
2022-10-01 15:12:32 :    # [Axis] lop|sommarel: im on him
2022-10-01 15:12:45 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: wont take long
2022-10-01 15:13:53 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: 000 in tan
2022-10-01 15:13:53 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: tank
2022-10-01 15:14:08 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: nce
2022-10-01 15:14:08 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: down
2022-10-01 15:15:35 :    # [Axis] liliteia: he is waiting tank
2022-10-01 15:15:41 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: ofc cant inf:
2022-10-01 15:15:44 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: ol:D
2022-10-01 15:15:56 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: i spawn zook
2022-10-01 15:15:59 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: oor not
2022-10-01 15:16:02 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: too many infs
2022-10-01 15:16:35 :    # [Axis] liliteia: he id down
2022-10-01 15:17:51 :    # [Axis] Zincha: how
2022-10-01 15:17:57 :    # [Global] KILLER88: ...
2022-10-01 15:18:44 :    # [Global] KILLER88: isnt this dis? wasting tank?
2022-10-01 15:18:48 :    # [Global] KILLER88: in main only?
2022-10-01 15:22:27 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: Napoli
2022-10-01 15:22:30 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: let me tank
2022-10-01 15:22:54 :    # [Axis] liliteia: lets zook
2022-10-01 15:22:57 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: ok
2022-10-01 15:22:57 :    # [Axis] liliteia: but finnish him
2022-10-01 15:23:09 :    # [Axis] liliteia: smoking
2022-10-01 15:23:21 :    # [Global] KILLER88: lol
2022-10-01 15:23:24 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: zooked himD
2022-10-01 15:24:24 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: Napoli
2022-10-01 15:24:27 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: let me tank once
2022-10-01 15:24:30 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: pls
2022-10-01 15:24:39 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: report tank i have p4
2022-10-01 15:24:46 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: when it spawns
2022-10-01 15:25:28 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: got tank
2022-10-01 15:25:28 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: report t34
2022-10-01 15:25:45 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: sorry:)
2022-10-01 15:25:48 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: (
2022-10-01 15:25:48 :    # [Axis] liliteia: np
2022-10-01 15:26:15 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: tank?
2022-10-01 15:26:39 :    # [Axis] Zincha: nice
2022-10-01 15:26:42 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: lol
2022-10-01 15:27:24 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: need engi
2022-10-01 15:32:15 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: tank?
2022-10-01 15:32:24 :    # [Axis] liliteia: ye
2022-10-01 15:32:27 :    # [Axis] liliteia: C5
2022-10-01 15:32:27 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: wher
2022-10-01 15:32:37 :    # [Axis] numbertwo: tank
2022-10-01 15:32:37 :    # [Global] joker$. woodR: really killer big_smile
2022-10-01 15:32:43 :    # [Global] KILLER88: u entered here:d
2022-10-01 15:32:50 :    # [Axis] liliteia: smoking
2022-10-01 15:32:52 :    # [Axis] liliteia: finnish
2022-10-01 15:32:52 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: ened engy
2022-10-01 15:33:05 :    # [Allies] JBS: lol
2022-10-01 15:33:07 :    # [Allies] Karl Dönutz: lol
2022-10-01 15:33:11 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: down
2022-10-01 15:33:14 :    # [Allies] Karl Dönutz: wish i recorded that from the start
2022-10-01 15:33:14 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: ran in main
2022-10-01 15:33:17 :    # [Axis] Zincha: gj
2022-10-01 15:33:17 :    # [Axis] liliteia: base kill him now
2022-10-01 15:33:17 :    # [Axis] liliteia: i can?
2022-10-01 15:33:20 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: y
2022-10-01 15:33:20 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: was active
2022-10-01 15:34:34 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: tanj
2022-10-01 15:34:40 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: stolen
2022-10-01 15:34:40 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: ffs
2022-10-01 15:34:40 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: lol
2022-10-01 15:36:37 :    # [Axis] liliteia: tank soking
2022-10-01 15:36:50 :    # [Axis] liliteia: he ws active
2022-10-01 15:36:52 :    # [Axis] liliteia: kill him in base
2022-10-01 15:54:35 :    # [Global] liliteia: where is 000?
2022-10-01 15:54:42 :    # [Axis] KILLER88: rq

---
rules broken
Please do not disturb other player's gameplay with excessive messages.
Please respect all players. Behaviour only meant to disturb or upset players is forbidden.
Adapting your gameplay intentionally to target only specific players with clear intent to disturb or upset them is not allowed.
Attacking the enemy uncapturable main base (base camping or base bombing) is not allowed. (the best practice is to keep away from main base in general and wait until enemy soldiers advance to your position leaving their main base.)

---
proof ---> basically every game log of maps like berlin_tdm or stalingrad

So dear Nubian, Im so glad especially you showed up,

the admin
- who has no clue about rules at all
-who keeps kicking players for no reasonable reason
-who keeps kicking players only because he's got bad mood in personal life
-who keeps threatening players to kick them  because " they cant switch more than once per round" to help weaker team and make team balanced
-who only ever has gotten admin rights because he's close friends with his German buddy Raketen

Its a serious mystery how you still have admin rights after all errors and ignorance/misnowledge of rules you have showed and made

--
Where is your video from whole Omaha round to prove Butcher wasnt bugging ?
What exactly did you prove here? If it was about targeting a player it just shows how totally unaware and biased you are, because everyone knows by now how ALL ADMINS keep protecting 000 for targeting like 10 players for several YEARS NOW and keeps being disruptive and doing shit all days long. Many players already showed this prove, one of them was  fishermans son for example, beggin and in disbelief how he'S not BANNED yet etc etc etc. Not even gonna talk about deathbailing and much more stuff to "troll" all players, which was stuff that was always bannable depending on the look of admin.

There's so many guys talkin and spamming chat all days, even having foul langugage and barely anyone gets kicked whatsoever.

If it was about baserape which you also put in ur reply from rules, clearly just shows once again how clueless about rules you really are, because first of all you werent there and 2nd of all even from that chat you can clearly read that Im saying "he was active and ran back to main which makes him legal target to be killed, even in main".

Really hoping you are not as dumb as you look like and if ever Raketen was trying to be serious about his "fairness" he was so eager to be with myself, you would have been out of admin team a long time ago. Cheers

#30 2022-10-18 22:19:41

Vietnamese
Banned
Vietnam
Ubuntu Firefox 105.0

Really, why did Butcher attacks Volturi in this topic? I am an observer, just enlighten me smile

@Paul: As i see it's the first time you made a serious mistake pal. You can't say "shut the f*ck up" to an ordinary "player". Whatever he says, you just can't. You should apologize. You may do it privately. And keep calm man! You're the big ... head:p

@All: Some of you guys, most of you guys sucking some admins, especially head admins, giving +reps and sh*t. (And there are some idiots giving +reps for themselves)

I've been playing here in this server for more than 2 years, everybody knows i don't care, i don't give a f*ck, and i say, i really say:

KILLER88 is the best and most necessary player here!

DO NOT MAKE K88 DISAPPOINTED!

Board footer