#31 2022-10-11 20:25:37

Angeleyes
Player
Belgium
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Re: The judge who was a criminal (lop muppet)

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:

Hey Angeleys

This is the second time I come across your hate towards Simple and the admins (Alvarez isn't an admin btw)

1. Do anyone force you to play at Simple? No, so why don't you play somewhere else and leave your dislike and hate there. Thank you
2. Are you related to Nick her?
3. ? Pretty sure they are all very well aware there are different types of players and skills at Simple.

Dear Mouritz, I never play on pimple, I refuse to play on pimple like many others . Just go to Moon  or TGE  and ask around , they 'll all tell you the same reason why  they refuse to play on pimple .  It's a 20 year old game, noone gives a shit about skills , noone cares about cheats , editing files to get no spread , no recoil, no fog  , some people just want to have fun ,  some just want to snipe and retards like graizer just want to chug and chat  ,  others are living in the past ................... So If Mouritz wonders if he says  some players playing at Simple don't have a particular high level of skill makes   him   a narcissist,  he should read my post again
Kr Angeleyes

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#32 2022-10-11 20:45:04

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Angeleyes wrote:
LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:

Hey Angeleys

This is the second time I come across your hate towards Simple and the admins (Alvarez isn't an admin btw)

1. Do anyone force you to play at Simple? No, so why don't you play somewhere else and leave your dislike and hate there. Thank you
2. Are you related to Nick her?
3. ? Pretty sure they are all very well aware there are different types of players and skills at Simple.

Dear Mouritz, I never play on pimple, I refuse to play on pimple like many others . Just go to Moon  or TGE  and ask around , they 'll all tell you the same reason why  they refuse to play on pimple .  It's a 20 year old game, noone gives a shit about skills , noone cares about cheats , editing files to get no spread , no recoil, no fog  , some people just want to have fun ,  some just want to snipe and retards like graizer just want to chug and chat  ,  others are living in the past ................... So If Mouritz wonders if he says  some players playing at Simple don't have a particular high level of skill makes   him   a narcissist,  he should read my post again
Kr Angeleyes

I'm glad to hear that, Angeleys. Maybe you should stick to their forum then. Sleep well

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2022-10-11 20:57:02

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Deeko wrote:

Self just needs some cojones.

However... it is strange that you and your little brother come here talking about my way of playing when I have never seen you guys on the server.

Then, the one who needs "cojones" to use his real nickname is you. So let me go on believing that "those who is clean will never cover his face".

Interpret it as you like, smart boy...

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#34 2022-10-11 22:32:09

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 105.0

it's a public forum selfie, clearly you wanted our opinions.... i've had to endure you and darcano being useless on my team, so i could relate to what muppet said.
Playing with your own nick doesn't make you a better man, i'd actually say it's pretty foolish to play in public with your own nick all the time, unless you're trying to make a name for yourself.
But how about this for cojones: 1on1 tank, american server, equal pings, loser pays 100 dollars to the winner.

#35 2022-10-12 01:10:07

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Deeko wrote:

clearly you wanted our opinions....

The evidence kills any kind of opinion you may have. The rest is just decorative but decisive to know which side you are on.

Deeko wrote:

But how about this for cojones: 1on1 tank, american server, equal pings, loser pays 100 dollars to the winner.

My free time is not for everyone.

If you need to entrench your personality in a game buy yourself a self-esteem book with your dirty money.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#36 2022-10-12 06:32:16

Vietnamese
Banned
Vietnam
Android Chrome 106.0

Sides... Do you really think you're a side smile

You can take my dirty jacket Self. Cojones will be auto installed when you put in on.

You've been a total disappointment with your last posts. Entrench yourSelf immediately!

#37 2022-10-12 11:09:00

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 91.0

Guys, forum report abuse section is a place to report deviations and ask for admins help, not a place to trashtalk.
Muppet has been honest about his tk's and admitted he was wrong so we decided to ban him only for 1 day starting from now.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#38 2022-10-12 15:10:54

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

This is why we must continue working together to prevent impunity, and for people who come from Moongamers can change the perspective they have about Simple server, perhaps by previous mistakes or management that did not satisfy everyone.

Let it be understood that those people (who do not know where the limits are) are going to be corrected by the group of administrators as well as by the common users who only have the power of the word. So if you demand justice, report it and stand up for it. The important point is that there is support from the head administrators.

I am not in favor of preventing people from entering the server for a long time because this is a game, most of us are very old people and for those who have free time...

...we use it to forget about our real life problems.  Enjoy this game.

Positive reputation 9   Negative reputation 0

#39 2022-10-12 19:15:13

Angeleyes
Player
Belgium
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Well done S.E.L.F expose the cocky abusive admins , stir it up, you didn't shoot the sherif you only shot the deputy  all I can say to Muppet  and the rest of his clan  is: " No woman no  cry, we're all just jammin " You've just satisfied my soul . Great post S.E.L.F , get up , stand up  ............

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 2

#40 2022-10-13 07:02:31

NZKMT
suspect
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 105.0

Angeleyes wrote:

Lmfao , so funny  on how you 're talking about  this retard lop muppet , the ufo astronaut, crybaby  who can't  finnish a dogfight without his puppy lop drift to help him  , the tiger m10 driver , yesterday this cocky idiot pimple admin , used of being an abusive d*ckhead and getting his way unpunished  all of the time  cause on Pimple noone admin the admins ,. This cocky retard  tried to lecture moongamers, telling them to give him their tiger , give them their plane , cause his score was better than theirs LMFAO  Anyway , still wondering who owns pimple and how come abusive narcistic retards become admins.  Kr ,moon rocks, no cocky admins there , only silly bots

Lately Admin Anna kicked Admin bubs for double jump. Admin bubs joined again, said sorry for the double jump and that he should have done/bad habit and the beat goes on. Yes, Admins admin other admins smile

#41 2022-10-13 20:10:26

Angeleyes
Player
Belgium
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Good to know suspect   oi, oi , oi   lol your avatar says it all 

Cockney Rejects Oi Oi Oi

youtube.com/watch?v=_riKXE86Nlk

Hear that cry throughout the streets,
We know just what it means
And even to the ignorant,
It 'aignt what it seems
Through every city backstreets,
The kids from all around
They all come to join the fun,
Cause they know the sound
They all try to ignore us,
But we wont let 'em win
The wankers try to put us down,
But we will smash them it
Cause we all say,
That they're full of shit
And we're running down the backstreet
Oi! Oi! Oi!
And we're running unafraid
Oi! Oi! Oi!

Well done S.E.L.F.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#42 2022-10-13 21:45:13

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Ok...

#43 2022-10-14 07:21:02

Maj-ID10T
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

WOW...... some people here are either off their meds..... or taking WAY TOO of them. Get a life people, It's just a 20 yr old video game... have fun!!!

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#44 2022-10-14 10:08:23

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 105.0

S.E.L.F wrote:

This is why we must continue working together to prevent impunity, and for people who come from Moongamers can change the perspective they have about Simple server, perhaps by previous mistakes or management that did not satisfy everyone.

Let it be understood that those people (who do not know where the limits are) are going to be corrected by the group of administrators as well as by the common users who only have the power of the word. So if you demand justice, report it and stand up for it. The important point is that there is support from the head administrators.

I am not in favor of preventing people from entering the server for a long time because this is a game, most of us are very old people and for those who have free time...

...we use it to forget about our real life problems.  Enjoy this game.

We know the challenges that tomorrow will bring
Are the greatest of our lifetime
But I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight
That we will get there; I promise you
Out of many, we are one
That while we breathe, we hope
And where we are met with cynicism and doubt
And those who tell us that we can't
We will respond with that timeless creed
That sums up the spirit of a people
Yes we can!

#45 2022-10-14 13:21:55

Cactus
Spiky
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

You're a good soldier, choosing your battles
Pick yourself up and dust yourself off, get back in the saddle
You're on the frontline, everyone's watching
You know it's serious, we're getting closer, this isn't over
The pressure's on, you feel it
But you got it all, believe it
When you fall get up, oh, oh
And if you fall get up, eh, eh
Tsamina mina zangalewa 'cause this is Africa
Tsamina mina, eh, eh
Waka waka, eh, eh
Tsamina mina zangalewa
This time for Africa

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#46 2022-10-14 14:38:53

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

oh la la latinooooooooo!

#47 2022-10-14 14:54:53

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 16.0

Alvarez-Latino wrote:

oh la la latinooooooooo!

Did you get sent to UF yet?

Board footer