#1141 2022-09-24 08:47:21

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Isle of Man
Reputation: +1885
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 2,243
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 104.0

Re: World War III

Copium time
FWh-LEAd-VUAANu-Uf.jpg

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#1142 2022-09-24 10:01:28

simon
Flamer
Estonia
Reputation: +453
Location: est'own'ya
Registered: 2014-08-13
Posts: 720
Android Chrome 85.0

Re: World War III

What do you say to someone like this? The love for the soviet uni... Khm.. russia is so great that human lives, their own lives, are secondary.
I hope you silly westerners got an answer to your question
The funny part is when he says we are blinded with propaganda and then he goes on and starts listing the opposite propaganda here as it would be coming from a russian handbook.

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#1143 2022-09-24 10:13:01

Deeko
Player
Estonia
Reputation: +300
Registered: 2014-11-07
Posts: 540
Android Chrome 103.0

Re: World War III

IMG-20220516-074145-013.jpg
And the next thing you'll know, you'll be running in trenches in Ukraine.
URRAAAA dumbass

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#1144 2022-09-24 12:13:26

Zody
москит
Germany
Reputation: +434
Location: Honolulu
Registered: 2012-03-04
Posts: 1,957
Windows 10 Chrome 104.0

Re: World War III

Deeko wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/nBMKv4X/IMG-20220516-074145-013.jpg
And the next thing you'll know, you'll be running in trenches in Ukraine.
URRAAAA dumbass

He ll be fine. the majority of recruitments are from the east. Ethnic Russians are more or less "safe"

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1145 2022-09-24 12:33:47

Deeko
Player
Estonia
Reputation: +300
Registered: 2014-11-07
Posts: 540
Windows 7 Firefox 105.0

Re: World War III

Zody wrote:
Deeko wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/nBMKv4X/IMG-20220516-074145-013.jpg
And the next thing you'll know, you'll be running in trenches in Ukraine.
URRAAAA dumbass

He ll be fine. the majority of recruitments are from the east. Ethnic Russians are more or less "safe"

That's assuming everything goes according to plan

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1146 2022-09-24 12:37:45

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Reputation: +432
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Registered: 2013-10-12
Posts: 1,108
Windows 10 Firefox 104.0

Re: World War III

Zody wrote:
Deeko wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/nBMKv4X/IMG-20220516-074145-013.jpg
And the next thing you'll know, you'll be running in trenches in Ukraine.
URRAAAA dumbass

He ll be fine. the majority of recruitments are from the east. Ethnic Russians are more or less "safe"

He won´t, they are recruiting gamers mostly now. More battlefield experience.

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#1147 2022-09-24 12:41:28

Zody
москит
Germany
Reputation: +434
Location: Honolulu
Registered: 2012-03-04
Posts: 1,957
Windows 10 Chrome 104.0

Re: World War III

Deeko wrote:
Zody wrote:
Deeko wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/nBMKv4X/IMG-20220516-074145-013.jpg
And the next thing you'll know, you'll be running in trenches in Ukraine.
URRAAAA dumbass

He ll be fine. the majority of recruitments are from the east. Ethnic Russians are more or less "safe"

That's assuming everything goes according to plan

Which it wont be but our Russian friends in here will still be last in line.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1148 2022-09-24 23:27:53

Maj-ID10T
Player
United States
Reputation: +27
Location: Left Coast
Registered: 2021-12-05
Posts: 43
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

Re: World War III

Speaking as a veteran..... it is a not going to be good for those drafted boys..... wars should be fought by the old men who push it the agenda. L et me just say that people like John Guilt who spew how righteous this is, feel free to volunteer to fight and go to the front  and you can report to us on the forum how it is going .......

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1149 2022-09-25 02:14:57

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Reputation: +22
Location: Poland
Registered: 2022-02-16
Posts: 80
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

Re: World War III

https://ibb.co/RCs3Mnj


Nameless before mobilization at the computer.

And nameless at the front

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1150 2022-09-25 03:08:35

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Reputation: +985
Location: Planet Earth
Registered: 2018-10-14
Posts: 1,341
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

Re: World War III

Zody wrote:
Deeko wrote:
Zody wrote:

He ll be fine. the majority of recruitments are from the east. Ethnic Russians are more or less "safe"

That's assuming everything goes according to plan

Which it wont be but our Russian friends in here will still be last in line.

i would not be so sure about that, look at all of those high rank russian officers who were sent to the meat mincer. When high ranked officers die imagine the number of "recruits" who have died.

I think that the best thing they can do by now is to search in yandex (russian google web engine) is "how to break an arm to avoid being sent to the battlefield". that thing i just typed is literally the most thing searched there in yandex by now.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1151 2022-09-26 00:44:44

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Reputation: +22
Location: Poland
Registered: 2022-02-16
Posts: 80
Android Chrome 105.0

Re: World War III

we already see the Russians suddenly flee abroad and burn recruitment points. The war crimes of Russians, rapes and an attack on Ukraine for no reason was supported by the majority of the society, but how a nation is to go to war because their "Tsar" Putin is not coping - that's a problem. There is also information that people who have nothing to do with the military are given a recruitment ticket. The Russian government wants to recruit over a million people, not 300,000 as they say. I don't feel sorry for those idiots at all.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1152 2022-09-26 09:17:19

persia
Member
Russia
Reputation: +235
Registered: 2016-02-15
Posts: 584
Windows 7 Opera 90.0

Re: World War III

simon wrote:

Now imagine how the people living next to russian border feel like. This is far from funny indeed

Russia's westward expansion poses no threat to the EU


from the creators:

NATO's eastward expansion poses no threat to Russia

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1153 2022-09-26 13:52:03

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Reputation: +22
Location: Poland
Registered: 2022-02-16
Posts: 80
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

Re: World War III

260,000 people fled Russia before mobilization. There are women's protests in Dagestan. A boy who was to be mobilized in Ust-Limsk started shooting at the commander of the mobilization regiment. Something is starting to happen in Russia. People see the government cheating on them. Putin is finished.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1154 2022-09-26 14:05:31

John Gult
Player
Russia
Reputation: -20
Location: Russia, Crimea
Registered: 2016-08-09
Posts: 123
iOS Safari 15.6

Re: World War III

Rinjo wrote:

People see the government cheating on them. Putin is finished.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

———————————————

Ха. Ха. Ха.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1155 2022-09-26 14:55:09

NuBian
Administrators
Reputation: +39
Registered: 2021-05-17
Posts: 72
Windows 10 Opera 90.0

Re: World War III

persia wrote:

Russia's westward expansion poses no threat to the EU

expansion is a broad term

countries dont fear russia's ability to find allies in the west (serbia, hungary, ...)

they fear invasion, annexation and actual annihilation from russia

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1156 2022-09-26 15:05:24

NuBian
Administrators
Reputation: +39
Registered: 2021-05-17
Posts: 72
Windows 10 Opera 90.0

Re: World War III

many companies feel the pain of the recession and the future prospect looks even darker

many try to keep up  their business in russia as far as the sanctions allow it

the smart ones outsource or create independent russian entities to drop off the ethical blame/responsibility

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1157 2022-09-26 15:17:03

persia
Member
Russia
Reputation: +235
Registered: 2016-02-15
Posts: 584
Windows 7 Opera 90.0

Re: World War III

NuBian wrote:

they fear invasion, annexation

I hope you understand that events in the world do not happen "just like that"
Any country in Asia and Europe has nothing to fear if they do not pursue an anti-Russian policy and are not preparing for military conflicts with us.
Crimea was returned (not annexed) because of the terrible policy of the Ukrainian authorities, who wanted to expel the Russian Navy, replacing it with an American one, which contradicted the agreements and directly affected the country's security.
If the United States did not put military bases around Russia, did not pump Ukraine with weapons and anti-Russian ideology, then there would be no military action now. But they have a completely different goal.
Otherwise, following your logic, aggressive and greedy Russia should have already captured many other countries that are ten times weaker than Ukraine, but for some reason it did not.

NuBian wrote:

and actual annihilation from russia

If there was such a goal, Kiev would have already been wiped off the face of the earth, along with civilians.
However, the actions are carried out with the desire to preserve the infrastructure, since the liberated territories are likely to enter the Russian Federation, and they will have to be restored themselves.
What you wrote is very similar to the American carpet bombing, which began with Hiroshima and Nagasaki, continued in Iraq, Syria and other countries.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1158 2022-09-26 15:34:04

NuBian
Administrators
Reputation: +39
Registered: 2021-05-17
Posts: 72
Windows 10 Opera 90.0

Re: World War III

the fear is based on actual events: invasion, annexation

and actual worded threats: annihilation

You can speculate whatever you want what is causing things. Many interpretations and beliefs, hence very hard to agree on.

I'm stating facts.

Another fact regarding escalation: invasion > anti-russian policy

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1159 2022-09-26 16:09:25

NuBian
Administrators
Reputation: +39
Registered: 2021-05-17
Posts: 72
Windows 10 Opera 90.0

Re: World War III

Ur pov is quiet interesting though.

Assuming I'd be russia and fear the growing influence of NATO, then I'd simply try to counter that influence.

Then u can hold elections to join the russian federation without any need of an invasion.

Moving things to the battlefield, means i cant counter that opposing influence.

But now i face being the obvious agressor and all its consequences.

And above all, the enemy is in a better position now: They fight a war "with the hands of Ukraine" as u like to say and I suffer valuable russian lifes.

It would feel like them playing chess and me playing checkers. Happens when guys like Garry run away wink

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1160 2022-09-26 16:44:05

persia
Member
Russia
Reputation: +235
Registered: 2016-02-15
Posts: 584
Windows 7 Opera 90.0

Re: World War III

NuBian wrote:

the fear is based on actual events: invasion, annexation
and actual worded threats: annihilation
Another fact regarding escalation: invasion > anti-russian policy

The problem of most of the participants in this topic is that they were not interested in geopolitics until 24.02, and then suddenly decided to "understand everything".
This is the same as a series, 1000 episodes long, starting to watch from 600th, and making erroneous conclusions.

NuBian wrote:

You can speculate whatever you want what is causing things. Many interpretations and beliefs, hence very hard to agree on.

Everything has a cause and effect. If you don't know them, then of course it looks that way for you.

And if you had been interested for many years in studying political issues a little deeper than reading newspaper headlines, then you would have a different idea of what is happening.  this is confirmed by a sufficient number of people living in Europe and the USA, but justifiably approving the actions of the Russian Federation


NuBian wrote:

Assuming I'd be russia and fear the growing influence of NATO, then I'd simply try to counter that influence.

lol, that's exactly what's happening right now.
I am writing NATO, but we must understand that we are talking about the US.
This is not only the army, but also the economy and politics.
I'll tell you a secret, it's very hard to compete with the owner of the printing press of the world currency, which is tied to almost all the economies of the world.
There is a lot of information in the public domain that war is the weapon of the dollar.
Therefore, in Ukraine, the United States pursued several goals: to draw Russia into the conflict, so that there would be a reason to bring down wild sanctions, create a wave of discontent and protests, with the further aim of committing a coup and establishing a puppet government.
But it did not work out to drop Russia economically, now the goal is to drag it into a long-running conflict in order to exhaust resources and throw the exhausted Russia away from the struggle for world domination.
Because the idea of a "multipolar" world and the settlement between countries with national currencies can destroy the dollar empire== destroy the limitless world domination.

If you think otherwise, then answer, why US force to turn off, under the threat of sanctions does the russian MIR payment system, adopted in some countries ?

and my fact about the seizure of territories remained unanswered. Why we didn't invade other countries. For example Abkhazia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia?
all of them are much smaller and weaker in the military plan of the country. However, no "capture" occurs.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1161 2022-09-26 17:53:16

NuBian
Administrators
Reputation: +39
Registered: 2021-05-17
Posts: 72
Windows 10 Opera 90.0

Re: World War III

i rather stick to facts

u can speculate whatever u want, about me, the world, the big conspiracy

the world is too complex to understand cause and effect, i rather base my decision on verifyable events e.g. price action.

For example there u assume things about me, which are wrong.

I'm a vegan lizard which eats ass.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1162 2022-09-26 18:07:52

NuBian
Administrators
Reputation: +39
Registered: 2021-05-17
Posts: 72
Windows 10 Opera 90.0

Re: World War III

persia wrote:

and my fact about the seizure of territories remained unanswered. Why we didn't invade other countries. For example Abkhazia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia?
all of them are much smaller and weaker in the military plan of the country. However, no "capture" occurs.

u derive to this question to explain that countries in the baltics shouldnt fear russia.

u fear something which could happen.

when it happens u dont fear it anymore u face the happening, as Ukraine does right now.

a small baltic country doesnt ask why russia didnt seize all of Georgia

they look at Ukraine and ask themselve whether they will be the next.

its like breaking into the neighbours house, killing her and stealing items and then saying to the others in the village there is nothing to worry because the last few times u broke into a house u wasnt stealing everything.

Understandable to establish some sort of neighbours watch and ramp up security

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1163 2022-09-26 18:45:09

John Gult
Player
Russia
Reputation: -20
Location: Russia, Crimea
Registered: 2016-08-09
Posts: 123
iOS Safari 15.6

Re: World War III

NuBian wrote:

its like breaking into the neighbours house, killing her and stealing items and then saying to the others in the village there is nothing to worry because the last few times u broke into a house u wasnt stealing everything.

Not certainly in that way.

Like this:
It's like letting someone live in one of your rooms, and then kicking him out of this room for being rude and insulting the owner of the room, as well as for trying to take this room from the owner along with all the furniture and appliances.

————————————————

Не совсем так.

Вот так:
Это как пустить кого-то пожить в одной из твоих комнат, а потом выгнать его из этой комнаты за хамство и оскорбления хозяина комнаты, а так же за попытку забрать эту комнату у хозяина вместе со всей мебелью и техникой.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1164 2022-09-26 18:54:34

NuBian
Administrators
Reputation: +39
Registered: 2021-05-17
Posts: 72
Windows 10 Opera 90.0

Re: World War III

true, if u slept the last 31 years

Good Bye Lenin! in 2022 <3

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1165 2022-09-26 19:11:23

persia
Member
Russia
Reputation: +235
Registered: 2016-02-15
Posts: 584
Windows 7 Opera 90.0

Re: World War III

NuBian wrote:

u derive to this question to explain that countries in the baltics shouldnt fear russia.
u fear something which could happen.
when it happens u dont fear it anymore u face the happening, as Ukraine does right now.
a small baltic country doesnt ask why russia didnt seize all of Georgia
they look at Ukraine and ask themselve whether they will be the next.
its like breaking into the neighbours house, killing her and stealing items and then saying to the others in the village there is nothing to worry because the last few times u broke into a house u wasnt stealing everything.
Understandable to establish some sort of neighbours watch and ramp up security


OK, judging by what you wrote, you have a complete misunderstanding of what is happening in the world.
Have a nice evening.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1166 2022-09-26 19:56:09

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Reputation: +22
Location: Poland
Registered: 2022-02-16
Posts: 80
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

Re: World War III

Stop lecturing everyone. Someday you will understand that you have lived in the 20 years of Putin's rule in propaganda.

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#1167 2022-09-27 04:51:40

Maasika
Member
Finland
Reputation: +293
Registered: 2012-10-27
Posts: 344
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

Re: World War III

persia wrote:

Why we didn't invade other countries. For example Abkhazia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia?
.

No gas pipes going to Europe in those countries.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1168 2022-09-27 07:07:05

bud
maestro
Reputation: +1821
Location: shangri la
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 3,874
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 105.0

Re: World War III

Maasika wrote:
persia wrote:

Why we didn't invade other countries. For example Abkhazia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia?
.

No gas pipes going to Europe in those countries.

For example this article is from 10.Oct.2020

Untapped Potential

Excluding Russia’s gas reserves in Asia, Ukraine today holds the second biggest known gas reserves in Europe. As of late 2019, known Ukrainian reserves amounted to 1.09 trillion cubic meters of natural gas, second only to Norway’s known resources of 1.53 trillion cubic meters. Yet, these enormous reserves of energy remain largely untapped.

https://hir.harvard.edu/ukraine-energy-reserves/

Three Ukrainian regions contain hydrocarbons resources: the Dnipro-Donetsk basin, the Carpathian region in western Ukraine, and the Black Sea and Crimea region in the south.

https://www.trade.gov/energy-resource-g … il-and-gas

Im no expert by any means, but doesn´t it seem reasonable that such a large energy deposits could very well change the concentration of power on a large scale?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_ … aggression

edit: picture of carbon resources location, maybe it can clarify some of the landgrabs
oil-and-gas.jpg

Hidden text

ukraine-landgrab.jpg

Last edited by bud (2022-09-30 23:21:06)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1169 2022-09-27 10:46:41

persia
Member
Russia
Reputation: +235
Registered: 2016-02-15
Posts: 584
Windows 7 Opera 90.0

Re: World War III

Rinjo wrote:

Stop lecturing everyone. Someday you will understand that you have lived in the 20 years of Putin's rule in propaganda.

a person who has lived 20 years in Putin's propaganda understands the issues voiced much more deeply than you do. Mdaa, it must be doubly insulting

Maasika wrote:
persia wrote:

Why we didn't invade other countries. For example Abkhazia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia?
.

No gas pipes going to Europe in those countries.

waaaaat?

do you want to say this is the reason for the start of a special operation in Ukraine?
how did you find a logical connection between the Russian gas pipelines and the special operation?
That is, we committed aggression in order to "just like that" seize the territory, because our pipe lies there?

And by the way, a gas pipe passes through Belarus, but for some reason we have good friendly relations, maybe because there is an "evil dictator" there who does not want to turn his country into an instrument of struggle against Russia for the Americans?
and the Nord stream also runs along the border with Finland, which is not yet a member of NATO. Why not capture such a good country?

bud wrote:

Excluding Russia’s gas reserves in Asia, Ukraine today holds the second biggest known gas reserves in Europe. As of late 2019, known Ukrainian reserves amounted to 1.09 trillion cubic meters of natural gas, second only to Norway’s known resources of 1.53 trillion cubic meters. Yet, these enormous reserves of energy remain largely untapped.

Ukraine produces about 20 billion cubic meters per year, and consumes much more. Moreover, both production and consumption are constantly falling. Which indicates the destruction of industry.
I still don't see the relationship.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1170 2022-09-27 11:22:57

simon
Flamer
Estonia
Reputation: +453
Location: est'own'ya
Registered: 2014-08-13
Posts: 720
Android Chrome 85.0

Re: World War III

Of course there is a connection. Its always been natural resources and through that - power. Neither side is talking about it. The reasons behind this conflict are what is about to come in the future, not the past. I'll bring an example - 9/11. What was the reaction to those events that still has an effect to this day?
When it comes to the public; emotions are always stronger than the truth... at first. Many years later the truth will start surfacing
Whatever comes as a REACTION to this conflict, is actually planned to be the main reasons.
I don't believe for one second that people like john gult and the russians of the occupied territories matter to russia, so that putin would send hundreds of thousans of men to die for those local bums. Man is replacable, resources are not

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer