#1 2022-08-24 22:16:48

unclejim
Player
Windows 10 Opera 89.0

Funny too being serious

So, first I gotta say thanks to the admins for keeping this joint alive.
Second, I gotta apologise for all the swearing in the chat. I like to swear. I am aussie. But now I have read the rules and will do less of it smile

Today I got pissed off coz I got kicked unfairly. I tk'd someone called Funny, immediately apologised and was kicked. So, I came back, kept playing, and the next two times I killed Funny (we were on opposite teams by then) I told him to 'suck it' - very mature of myself I know, and I was kicked for !lang (yeah its abuse I understand - v mild compared to a lot of stuff that gets by, but I was insulting an admin directly which is understandably frowned upon)

So, Funny, if ur out there (you aint in the admin list) - next someone teamkills you, give them a chance to apologise before kicking pls

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2022-08-25 00:22:37

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 103.0

Re: Funny too being serious

You were immediately kicked because I said NEGATIVE around 10 times or more, i was trying to get base alone, and you kept shooting at me ,team wounding me over and over and over, eventually you just tked me. After that, because you didnt like to get kicked, you came to server and insult me, I just let it go, I usually dont care about it, you can call me a son of bi**h (i could careless) but you just didnt stopped it.

Anyway, its a kick, its not a drama. Hf in game.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

Board footer