#1 2022-07-30 19:22:40

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 103.0

SIMPLE in a nutshell

Welcome to the SIMPLE expierence.

*20 mins ago....*
This is why we ask for more admins and more active, I know they have the right to play and have a good round, but in the background, surprinsigly, some idio*s are ruining the entire game for half team, including good players. I've called for admin like three times in team/global chat with no response.

What is the minimum ban lenght that those players deserve? (Even the basesniper) I want the sentence pls, and ill ask everytime that i've report a player.

https://youtu.be/DcdjUiMmkbQ
https://youtu.be/ZEeOZIl08wc
https://youtu.be/qRhr2Wmq0EE
https://youtu.be/gftR223SdcE

Cya in game.

Last edited by Alfred (2022-07-30 19:39:54)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#2 2022-07-31 00:54:05

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Android Chrome 103.0

Re: SIMPLE in a nutshell

Well, the player "profisa" still playing and trolling... Or evading, I asked Arwen to ban him. Can I have any official word here?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#3 2022-07-31 10:58:39

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 103.0

Alfred, instead of writing a post in a website daily with 2 line of sarcasm about lack of admin, can you add a few admins to your discord friends and ask them to take action during evening and night time of europe when you face something like that? there never will be a 100% troll free server, ofcouse the very late time there is barely any admin but server is also almost empty, this is my Discord ID ABAS#6041, others also have Discord and are avaliable most of times

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#4 2022-07-31 12:22:20

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 103.0

Alfred wrote:

Welcome to the SIMPLE expierence.

What is the minimum ban lenght that those players deserve? (Even the basesniper)

Random/unfamiliar nic:

- firing one bullet at teammate/vehicle = !warn + !kill or !kick
- unloading entire clip and/or killing teammate = 15 minute ban

Known players = min 15 minute ban w/o warn.

Sry that I can't be on much Alf.  Summer is far too valuable at this point in life.
The game is also boring as f**k with the same stale mods.

#AlfredforAdmin

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2022-07-31 12:57:15

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 103.0

Thx for posting Aflred, didnt even know you were recording.  I dont understand what takes so long to make you admin since some of these guys have too big ego to put me back in when even other players/admins asked for it. Once again whats it been like lately, even if admins are on, most of them dont care at all and all fun of playing in this community goes away. Good job people in charge.

#6 2022-07-31 14:03:58

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 103.0

ABAS wrote:

Alfred, instead of writing a post in a website daily with 2 line of sarcasm about lack of admin, can you add a few admins to your discord friends and ask them to take action during evening and night time of europe when you face something like that? there never will be a 100% troll free server, ofcouse the very late time there is barely any admin but server is also almost empty, this is my Discord ID ABAS#6041, others also have Discord and are avaliable most of times

Maybe expecting that this is changed in the future. That we don't have to rely on PMs to kick a guy that is TKing.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#7 2022-07-31 15:52:15

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 103.0

seVen wrote:

Sry that I can't be on much Alf.  Summer is far too valuable at this point in life. 

Nothing to worry mate smile and thanks for taking the effort to answer.

Last edited by Alfred (2022-07-31 15:55:15)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#8 2022-07-31 15:59:37

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 103.0

ABAS wrote:

can you add a few admins to your discord friends and ask them to take action

I do that, instead there would be 10 posts per day.

Its not about the lack of admins, only... but the few responses then and after all things happen; secondly, I use forum cuz was made for that and other players can add details or information in the topic, I found a lil bit invaside the fact of writing directly to an admin everytime (Ive just only PM them when have doubts about random players to avoid misleading reports)
As I said in the past, we have to deal with this everyday, when no admin is on, they gonna see it here.

Thx ABAS
Cya in game.

#9 2022-07-31 22:19:04

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 103.0

ABAS wrote:

If Alfred posts on the forum it is because he receives no response within the game. Posting here is supported by the forum rules and in the right place to do it.

Now, you who have the reins of the server should consider what to do with that long list of administrators who are not active, and for those who are active it would be good that they play with their real nicks and not undercover, so we can identify them.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#10 2022-08-01 00:36:30

Maj-ID10T
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 103.0

I also had an issue ......when I tried to contact an admin playing in a game about a cheater who's score was 138 and SELF, who I think is a great player , was at  the next best at 60. In 2 rounds  this guy was twice the score of anyone else. I typed to the admin playing  in the game to check out this 1 shot 1 kill, but crickets! I wrote on this forum about admin needs to admin and low and behold, another admin jumps in, edits the screen shot talking, and  says  it is here say because no one else complained!!! If he took the time to edit the screen shots, he could have looked at how that player was playing, but no just blind defending another admin buddy. This is why people get upset over the admin's because they can't say "yep, I was wrong"... they say "you are wrong!!" and then give you crap about it. I see some great admins that control the game properly by giving a 1 only warning before kicking, and I see other admins saying the same crap that they kick MERLIN for, so go figure...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer