#1 2022-07-01 03:02:01

Vietnamese
Player
Vietnam
Ubuntu Firefox 101.0

Vietnamese

Hello bastards!

Reporting myself smile

I broke the bad and received a warning from our head admin, from Sir Paul Baumer:

"Hello Vietnamese, I hope you are doing fine. There was a discussion about you between head admins circle because it has come to our attention that you talk agressively to players and admins, both in game and on forum and that you even tried to threaten some admins in game and in private messages. You receive a warning for this and we expect you to not threaten players/admins anymore. Would be also nice if you stopped calling people names in game and stopped subtle trolling/spamming here on forum. We can't no longer tolerate such things so please change your behaviour. We thank you for understanding and wish you all the best."

(As i said earlier, Paul Baumer knows the diplomacy...)

Anyway, this post is about me, i want you players and admins judging me. Feel free to post here what you think about me. No offence will be taken!

Do you guys want me to keep playing here?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2022-07-01 23:16:37

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 103.0

Re: Vietnamese

At the times that I play, I do not vouch for what the administrator said, but I do not participate in the European schedules. And your in-game behavior has always been correct.

The only criticism I have against you is that when you make public a private message you are breaking a person to person code. In any case, you should first ask him for explanations and proofs so that he can clarify where he gets all those things from.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2022-07-01 23:33:08

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 103.0

Looks like its up to you and only you to decide if you want to play on Simple community.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#4 2022-07-01 23:44:19

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 102.0

There should be no issues for him to continue playing on simple.
If there are indeed rules about this that are respected on the server I wonder how many private messages this guy in the pictures below has had in his inbox....

So  yea   Viet is ok to play according to the rules i can extract from underneath pictures.

Moremerlin0.jpg

Moremerlin1.jpg

Moremerlin2.jpg

Moremerlin3.jpg

Moremerlin4.jpg

Moremerlin5.jpg

Moremerlin6.jpg

Moremerlin7.jpg

Moremerlin8.jpg

OR STILL MORE THAN ONE STANDARD ON SIMPLE?

FREE VIETNAM!

Vietnam-War-protestors-gov-img.jpg

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2022-07-02 00:00:41)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2022-07-01 23:48:03

Maj-ID10T
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 103.0

I agree totally with what SELF says.... I have never seen any issue's w/VIETNAMESE playing, meanwhile I see Merlin and the usual suspects spewing all kinds of  thier usual crap, , and no warnings, kicks.... nothing said on the forum.. Admins need to be able to show the person where they "F'd" up to prove it is an issue, not a private vendetta...

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#6 2022-07-01 23:56:58

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 103.0

Ok back with Mrs Merlin and ...  BTW We cant see when and on what server those pictures were taken, I like video of the moment.

PS: Was that about Vietnamese or ?

Last edited by Dakota (2022-07-02 00:01:19)

#7 2022-07-02 00:02:24

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 102.0

Yes,sure   Ill bring you his computer too.

Seeing it on the server ain't enough...
Posting pictures as proof ain't enough...
Now you need a friggin video and timestamps too for something that has been going on FOR YEARS with dudes like Merlin?

Don't make it ridiculous please....

Last time I posted a timestamp and map for 000 calling me a C*** (ill censor it myself ; saves you lot the trouble),yet NOT ONE ADMIN responded to it.
Same for Alfreds post about the same guy....

You need proof  ?   you had plenty   but do jack all with it....

there is my timestamp for ya....

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2022-07-02 00:06:02)

#8 2022-07-02 00:31:22

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 103.0

I dont need proof Dr.Z, I dont think this topic was about Merlin or 000 and the head admins knows how I feel about them.

If 000 or Merlin can put pics of events since 2020 we are not out of the woods, just hope they get the same treatment

#9 2022-07-02 00:50:31

Vietnamese
Player
Vietnam
Ubuntu Firefox 101.0

Hehe..

@Paul Baumer: Hey!! Today this forum was down for more than 15 hours. First you should explain us why it was down, and you should say sorry. Second, you should post a reply here, in this topic. What's your problem about Vietnamese? Why don't you just like him? He is not a usual player, you can't correct him, don't you see?

#10 2022-07-02 00:55:11

Vietnamese
Player
Vietnam
Ubuntu Firefox 101.0

And i'm still waiting here for someone to talk bad, feel negative about me. Seems like i'm a villain, why not anyone reports me?

@S.E.L.F: I have my reasons.

#11 2022-07-02 01:01:05

Vietnamese
Player
Vietnam
Ubuntu Firefox 101.0

@Zoidy @Dakota: Talk about me! Not Merlin!

#12 2022-07-02 01:46:04

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 69.3

I try to be a nice person, in general, but I'm also blunt and have to give people some sunburn every now and then. Sorry to say, it's time for some sunburn.

I can't comment about your behavior in game because I've only played with you a few times. But your behavior on the forum... I can comment on.

Your behavior on the forum reminds me of a narcissist and you making this thread is just another example and especially this:

Anyway, this post is about me, i want you players and admins judging me. Feel free to post here what you think about me. No offence will be taken!

Also, posting a PRIVATE message is not cool.

You need to stop inserting yourself into the ban appeal/report threads that have nothing to do with you or where you haven't witnessed anything involved in the case just so you can add your 2 cents and cause strife. You are not an admin. Leave the issues to the admins.

You need to stop making demands and stop telling admins, especially the head admin like you just did, what to do. That will not help you make friends with any of us.

And please take note of what I am going to type next because if you don't comprehend this then I'm willing to bet you'll be finished here in the near future:

Do not ever threaten an admin. No matter how subtle or vague it is... that crap will not fly here. That's a quick way to get perm banned. Us admins may have disagreements amongst ourselves every now and then, but I can pretty much guarantee you that none of us will tolerate that nonsense because I have witnessed it firsthand.

We've dealt with all of this same nonsense with players in the past. It's nothing new. In fact, you're very similar to an individual who used to play here and did much of the same things you're doing. He is no longer here due to his actions. I joked with other admins and wondered if you were his clone. I hope you choose not to continue to go down the path he did.

Last edited by Sunshine (2022-07-02 08:04:19)

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 1

#13 2022-07-02 02:11:58

Vietnamese
Player
Vietnam
Ubuntu Firefox 101.0

@Sunshine: That's the spirit! That's why i always admire you smile

Keep posting guys, don't be shy. I need more complaints!

Last edited by Vietnamese (2022-07-02 02:12:29)

#14 2022-07-02 23:12:33

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 102.0

Agrees with a "Private Message" to be kept as such.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#15 2022-07-03 04:14:43

Vietnamese
Player
Vietnam
Windows 10 Chrome 103.0

@Pleiades53: I totally agree. But as i said, to S.E.L.F, i have my reasons. If admins don't keep personal messages personal, if they share our personal messages with others, then i have the rights to share their personal messages in public. And i'm sure Paul wouldn't be uncomfortable about this. Ask him. 

Anyway. The whole thing was about my some personal messages to Rose Nylund. I confess, i was heavily drunk at that night smile Got myself autokicked while calling 000 a c*nt... Just see this thread: https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9674 Total bullsh*t smile

I got real angry, searched for a target and i spotted, and harrassed the only online admin at that night, unfortunately it was Rose, and she was innocent... Next day i apologized, three times, in private and even in public. She didn't respond sad

After one week, i found out that she shares those messages with the head admin, the head admin which i have a problem with, the head admin who can't get rid of me smile So, i got angry again. Started this topic.

@Rose Nylund: You know we played hundreds even thousands of hours together before you transformed from Momz to Rose. You act like an angel now, i believe you are actually, i love you, but we both know you were a real mean player, a real bully, before you turned to an admin. I remember. Do you remember Aberdeen?

@Sunshine: My dear, as i said you in PM, you didn't understand, please just don't tell me how to behave.

"You need to stop making demands and stop telling admins, especially the head admin like you just did, what to do. "

Of course i make demands, of course i tell admins and 'especially to the head admin' what to do. If you don't want this server to be a Banana Republic you should always respect me, listen me, and thank to me.

When i say 'me' i'm talking about those regular players.

As i said before, and you opposed, regular players are the game, they are Simple Server.

DO WHAT REGULAR PLAYERS SAY!

Even if they are narcissist smile

#16 2022-07-03 22:19:46

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 69.3

Lol the condescension is fantastic. You are just like the player I previously mentioned.

Thank you for letting us know which path you are choosing to take.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#17 2022-07-03 23:04:20

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 103.0

Vietnamese wrote:

Anyway. The whole thing was about my some personal messages to Rose Nylund. I confess, i was heavily drunk at that night

When i say 'me' i'm talking about those regular players.

You should stop playing when you heavily drink or vice versa and dont post topics like that just for revenge.  Admins needs to share info about some players between them but not public.  You said Rose was unfortunately innocent and I understand why she may not be ready to have a drink with you for a while.

Thats me talking, when I say me its mean only me.  This topic should be close !

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#18 2022-07-04 20:16:23

ATF_MajorWood
Android Chrome 96.0

Drinking is no excuse. If I drink and I do something stupid, then I should be prepared for the consequences.  Maybe you need to stay off the computer when drinking, or stop drinking, whatever keeps you from doing something really stupid.  And know that if Momz is threatened, you are threatening all of ATF.  Not a wise idea.

Last edited by ATF_MajorWood (2022-07-04 20:16:46)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#19 2022-07-05 22:33:20

momzrule
Administrator
OS X Chrome 102.0

Vietnamese,
I will respectfully decline to react or judge this post.  Why you may have called me out, I choose not to reciprocate.  I for one will not willfully put you on blast for the general population of the simple community forum, that is not my place.  It was and is your choice to act or react to every situation that has transpired.   You choose to act the way you did in game for the players to see and judge you for themselves.  These are actions that you choose, inebriated or not.   ( i will not discuss in this forum thread about anything else that may have generated outside of the in-game chatter)

In the end, everyone has made mistakes or poor decisions.  It happens.  Going forward I hope you have fun playing in the Simple server and with the community.  See you in game.

Rose/Momz

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 1

#20 2022-07-05 23:51:42

Vietnamese
Player
Vietnam
Android Chrome 103.0

Finally the response smile It was the only thing making me upset, not hearing from you. Thank you Momz. And all other kind fellas.

As wise Dakota stated, this topic may close now.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

Board footer