#1 2022-05-25 16:28:07

John Gult
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

I was kicked admin 'mulan" for [RUS] on nick

I was kicked admin 'mulan" for [RUS] on nick in Telemark.

You kick for [Z] - you are sick of propaganda, okay. This can be understood. Heal over time.

But kicking for [RUS] is already Nazism!

I ask you to either have a conversation with Mulan about the inadmissibility of discrimination on a racial basis, or take away his administrator rights.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 3

#2 2022-05-25 17:27:23

John Gult
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Re: I was kicked admin 'mulan" for [RUS] on nick

RaketenHorst wrote:

I don't think it's the right moment and the right time to present this tag proudly in the game. What do you think?

Okay, Horst, I got it.

But don't you see that you are following the path of the revival of Nazism everywhere (even on this server).

I read the memoirs of German soldiers and officers 1940s recorded in the 2000s (including the Waffen-SS). Many of them did not depart from their beliefs, although they resigned themselves to defeat. But in Germany, these beliefs were condemned and are still condemned. And yet now, in Ukraine and the Baltic states, these beliefs are being revived and encouraged by you. This is very surprising for the German soldiers and officers of the 1940s.

And instead of preventing it, you cultivate it. And those who are trying to prevent the revival of this ideology - you cancel.

Don't be surprised if it comes back to you just like it did in the 1940s.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#3 2022-05-25 18:15:56

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

you are sick of propaganda, okay

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2022-05-25 18:30:39

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Linux Firefox 100.0

Russians live a very good life in the baltic states, what is your problem?
As for what's going on in the forum and server, the russians will be treated unfairly, that is true. Swallow your pride and get over 1940, we live in 2022.

#5 2022-05-25 18:33:06

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

John Gult wrote:

Okay, Horst, I got it.

But don't you see that you are following the path of the revival of Nazism everywhere (even on this server).

I read the memoirs of German soldiers and officers 1940s recorded in the 2000s (including the Waffen-SS). Many of them did not depart from their beliefs, although they resigned themselves to defeat. But in Germany, these beliefs were condemned and are still condemned. And yet now, in Ukraine and the Baltic states, these beliefs are being revived and encouraged by you. This is very surprising for the German soldiers and officers of the 1940s.

And instead of preventing it, you cultivate it. And those who are trying to prevent the revival of this ideology - you cancel.

Don't be surprised if it comes back to you just like it did in the 1940s.

ef0cacdd297a5e6c9d85a93ddad57c69.jpg

Last edited by Alfred (2022-05-25 18:35:38)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#6 2022-05-25 18:43:11

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Instead trolling of John no one dared to ask since when someone can get kicked for RUS nickname now ? RUS tag is now super offensive . Reading comment from ''co head admin'' made me speechless

I don't think it's the right moment and the right time to present this tag proudly in the game. What do you think?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#7 2022-05-25 19:47:42

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 86.0

We will allow players to play with tag "RUS" or with whatever country they come from/want to have in their nickname. One thing we ask you guys for is to please avoid discussions that might lead to hate spreading in this community. Please respect yourself and other players, do not offend each other. We are here to play, propaganda and whatever political views shall stay out from our gaming community and especially from gaming servers. Thanks for understanding.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#8 2022-06-02 20:08:10

John Gult
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

I want to explain how they see the situation with Ukraine in Russia.

In order to make it clearer for you, Europeans, I will try to do this using the example of an alternative history, in the form of a fantasy story.

-----

Imagine the end of the 1930s.

1941 year:
Hitler, instead of attacking the USSR, attacks Great Britain (the air battle for Britain is lost, and the ground forces of the Wehrmacht enter the island).
The British courageously resist, defending their land, do not spare their lives.
But the Wehrmacht is strong, and captures one city after another.

And then there's the Irish, who were dissatisfied with dependence on England, sided with Hitler, who told them that they were a great nation that had the right to independence from England. The Irish help Hitler in every possible way, they create punitive detachments that help break the resistance of the British. The pro-Hitler Irish burn recalcitrant villages along with the inhabitants, string children on pitchforks, destroying everyone who even slightly disagrees with the Nazi regime. The pro-Hitler Irish believe that the whole of Great Britain should belong to them!

1942-1944:
Hitler almost completely conquered Great Britain, and she is now part of the 3rd Reich. All industry and agriculture works for Hitler.
The pro-Hitler Irish almost crushed all the resistance of the British, created their own government, their own schools and universities, which teach people that Ireland has always had rights to Britain. Those who resist are brutally destroyed, slaughtering entire families - including women and children.

1945:
The USSR and the USA were able to defeat Hitler, liberated Europe, including Great Britain.
The UK, along with the rest of Europe, is returning to normal. The pro-Hitler Irish were partially destroyed, partially fled and hid underground, but they have hatred for the victors in their hearts. The country is recovering.

1946-1991:
Great Britain recovered after the war, new cities, factories and enterprises were built by the forces of the winners.

1991-2005:
Due to the cataclysm in the UK, an economic crisis erupted. Germany began to help Great Britain, but at the same time began to support the pro-Hitler Irish who remained, began to cultivate their ideology.

2005-2014:
As a result of German support in Great Britain, the pro-Hitler Irish came to power. They began to hold parades and honor those criminals who destroyed the British. Thus, everything that the British restored and created after the war was taken by the pro-Hitler Irish. The pro-Hitler Irish created their own schools, their own universities, began to promote their ideology, calling enemies of all those who fought Hitler, destroying all memory of them. They began to hold parades under the Nazi banners.

2014-2022 years.
Some of the British tried to be indignant - after all, how is it that their fathers and grandfathers died in battles with the Wehrmacht and the pro-Hitler Irish so that their country would be independent and strong, and now everything that their fathers and grandfathers defended went to the pro-Hitler Irish! And the memory of their fathers and grandfathers is destroyed! And then the pro-Hitler Irish began to destroy such British - they were killed, fired from artillery, crushed with tanks. But they, faithful to the memory of their ancestors, did not want to live under the rule of the pro-Hitler Irish!
The United States is trying to calm the pro-Hitler Irish, offers to negotiate and live peacefully, without destroying dissident people, but negotiations do not help. For 8 years, several thousand civilians - women and children - were killed under the shelling of the pro-Hitler Irish.

The pro-Hitler Irish, armed and trained by Germany, are preparing to conduct a major military operation for the final and complete cleansing of the dissenting British. To prevent this, the US makes two demands:
1) rejection of the pro-Hitler ideology, according to which dissident British are destroyed
2) the rejection of weapons with which you can destroy dissident British
The pro-Hitler Irish do not accept these proposals - they are confident that they can destroy the dissenting British, and completely take Great Britain under their control.

In order to prevent the death of hundreds of thousands of Britons, to prevent the revival of the ideology of Nazism, the United States sends troops to Great Britain to take away weapons from the pro-Hitler Irish and stop the destruction of dissidents.

-----

Imagine, please, who in this case would you empathize with and help - the pro-Hitler Irish or the British?

-----

In this example:
- "pro-Hitler Irish" - this is the Ukrainian government;
- "dissident Britons" are Russian-speaking citizens of Ukraine;
- "Germany" is the USA
- "USA" is Russia

-----
-----

P.S. And keep in mind - the Ukrainian government and your media are lying to you a lot. If you're not too lazy, google "Ombudsman Denisov Ukraine for rape." These admirers of Nazi Germany, and in particular Goebbels, took as a basis his words "The more monstrous the lie, the more willingly they will believe in it", and for this Denisova was expelled by her own!

P.P.S. And I, and all Russians, wish peace and prosperity to Ukraine! But not under Nazi flags, and not corroded by hatred and murder!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#9 2022-06-02 20:26:10

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

Wtf, i'll read this the next time i get high.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#10 2022-06-02 20:42:22

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 102.0

LOL

#11 2022-06-03 19:26:43

L0rd Waggachugga
Android Chrome 96.0

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

Still doesn't make sense.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#12 2022-06-03 19:39:27

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 102.0

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:
L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

Still doesn't make sense.

I tryed hight and drunk but I quit at ( Imagine the end of the 1930s. )

#13 2022-06-03 20:05:27

John Gult
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

OK.
Here is the Russian version. Translate yourself.

-----
-----

Хочу пояснить, как видят ситуацию с Украиной в России.

Для того, чтобы вам, Европейцам, было понятнее, попробую это сделать на примере альтернативной истории, в виде фантастического рассказа.

-----

Вот представьте, конец 1930х годов.

1941й год:
Гитлер вместо нападения на СССР нападает на Великобританию (воздушная битва за Британию проиграна, и на остров заходят сухопутные силы Вермахта).
Британцы мужественно сопротивляются, защищая свою землю, не жалеют своих жизней.
Но Вермахт силен, и захватывает одни города за другими.

А тут еще ирландцы, которые были недовольны зависимостью от Англии, встали на сторону Гитлера, который сказал им что они великая нация, имеющая право на независмость от Англии. Ирландцы всячески помогают Гитлеру, из них создаются карательные отряды, которые помогают сломить сопротивление британцев. Прогитлеровские ирландцы сжигают непокорные села вместе с жителями, нанизывают на вилы детей, уничтожая всех, кто хоть немного не согласен с гитлеровской властью. Прогитлеровские ирландцы считают, что вся Великобритания должна принадлежать им!

1942-1944 годы:
Гитлер почти полностью покорил Великобританию, и она теперь - часть 3го рейха. Вся промышленность и сельское хозяйство работает на Гитлера.
Прогитлеровские ирландцы почти подавили всё сопротивление британцев, создали свое правительство, свои школы и университеты, в которых учат людей тому, что Ирландия всегда имела права на Британию. Тех, кто сопротивляются, жестко уничтожают, вырезая семьи целиком - в том числе женщин и детей.

1945 год:
СССР и США смогли победить Гитлера, освободили Европу, в том числе и Великобританию.
Великобритания вместе с остальной Европой возвращается к нормальной жизни. Прогитлеровские ирландцы частично уничтожены, частично бежали и попрятались в подполье, но у них в сердцах - ненависть к победителям. Страна восстанавливается.

1946-1991 годы:
Великобритания восстановилась после войны, силами победителей построены новые города, заводы, предприятия.

1991-2005 годы:
Из-за катаклизма в Великобритании разразился экономический кризис. Германия стала помогать Великобритании, но при этом стала поддерживать прогитлеровских ирландцев, которые остались, стала культивировать их идеологию.

2005-2014 годы:
В результате германской поддержки в Великобритании к власти пришли прогитлеровские ирландцы. Они стали проводить парады и чествовать тех преступников, которые уничтожали британцев. Таким образом, всё то, что восстановили и создали британцы после войны, забрали себе прогитлеровские ирландцы. Прогитлеровские ирландцы создали свои школы, свои университеты, стали продвигать свою идеологию, называя врагами всех тех, кто боролся с Гитлером, уничтожая всю память о них. Стали проводить парады под гитлеровскими знаменами.

2014-2022 годы.
Часть британцев попыталась возмутиться - ведь как это так, их отцы и деды погибали в боях с вермахтом и прогитлеровскими ирландцами, чтобы их страна была независимой и сильной, а теперь всё то, что отстояли их отцы и деды, досталось прогитлеровским ирландцам! А память об их отцах и дедах уничтожается! И тогда прогитлеровские ирландцы стали уничтожать таких британцев - их убивали, обстреливали из артиллерии, давили танками. Но они, верные памяти своих предков, не хотели жить под властью прогитлеровских ирландцев!
США пытаются успокоить прогитлеровских ирландцев, предлагает договориться и жить мирно, не уничтожая инакомыслящих людей, но переговоры не помогают. За 8 лет под обстрелами прогитлеровских ирландцев погибло несколько тысяч гражданских - женщин и детей.

2022 год.
Прогитлеровские ирландцы, вооруженные и обученные Германией, готовятся провести крупную военную операцию для окончательной и полной зачистки несогласных британцев. Чтобы помешать этому, США предъявляют два требования:
1) отказ от прогитлеровской идеологии, по которой уничтожаются инакомыслящие британцы
2) отказ от вооружения, с помощью которого можно уничтожать инакомыслящих британцев
Прогитлеровские ирландцы не принимают этих предложений - они уверенны, что смогут уничтожить инакомыслящих британцев, и полностью взять Великобританию под свой контроль.

Для того, чтобы не допустить гибели сотен тысяч британцев, для предотвращения возрождения идеологии нацизма, США вводят войска в Великобританию, чтобы отобрать оружие у прогитлеровских ирландцев, и прекратить уничтожение инакомыслящих.

-----

Предствьте пожалуйста, кому в этом случае вы бы сопереживали и помогали - прогитлеровским ирландцам или британцам?

-----

В данном примере:
- "прогитлеровские ирландцы" - это Украинская власть;
- "инакомыслящие британцы" - это русскоязычные граждане Украины;
- "Германия" - это США
- "США" - это Россия

P.S. И имейте ввиду - вам очень много врет Украинская власть, и ваши СМИ. Если не лень - погуглите "Омбудсмен Денисова Украина изнасилования". Эти поклонники гитлеровской Германии, и в частности Геббельса, взяли за основу его слова "Чем чудовищнее ложь, тем охотнее в нее поверят", и за это Денисову выгнали свои же!

P.P.S. И я, и все русские, желаем мира и процветания Украине! Но не под нацистскими флагами, и не разъедаемую ненавистью и убийствами!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#14 2022-06-03 23:22:04

L0rd Waggachugga
Android Chrome 96.0

Much better

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#15 2022-06-04 03:38:17

NuBian
Windows 10 Opera 87.0

John Gult wrote:

I want to explain how they see the situation with Ukraine in Russia.

Dear dear, I apprecciate the effort and extend u went through.

I think of Russia as a great country, with a lot of emphasis on maths including logic.

Sadly this example doesn't fit it. There are several logical fallacies. I'm happy to go through them with you in private.

If you dont have time, it's fine, since I actually also don't have time.

Otherwise, let's do it and we will do it smile , since I do this kind of things ....

I like that you think about it and formulate your thoughts. It's not easy to do so and can easily upset others.

PS:  never met a Baltic, Polish or Russian who can out drink me ....

Deeko is a bich!

PPS: every currently known former cheater is allowed to play in the bf league
PPPS:  rekan is not on the rekan ban list and doesn't even play the game anymore

Board footer