#1 2022-05-13 00:10:30

CHILLER&&
Banned
British Antarctic Territory
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

lop/gio all time purpose tk and threat that will ban

this Admin is regullary reported for team killing. Last days he was reported like 3 times.
Today 30min ago in aberden he zooked my tank in back in our main, being in same team. Next he bark on me that next time he will ban me.
Even if I would do some tk or tw, what kind of admin he is when he shooting team.

He lied that I was shooting team tank in main, random guy crossed my way with wis tank like total noob, he took tank from left side and drove it to right side, I had to use breaks hard to not crash with this kid. I used my machine gun and fired also 1 heavy shell around him. He didnt even realize what is going on. lop/gio saw that he instantly zooked me in back.

This idiot can't be an admin and has to be banned, its 4rth time his doing clearly shits agains me, last time he banned me becasue I reported his clan fiend of tk with katiucha, he call me that I fake report even when his friend score was -7.

WHy killer and jazzy aren't and admins when they alway are profesionally but troll and team killer like gio still isnt banned?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-05-13 13:14:47

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Re: lop/gio all time purpose tk and threat that will ban

You should put your nickname in the game so that your identity can be verified. And about what you mentioned, I don't think he did team kill you because it's not his habit, but I could be wrong. In any case some administrator can check the day that happened and verify it in the text log of the server.

And regarding the rest of what you said, I think that being an administrator just to have a gun in your hand is a responsibility that is not for many. And what they don't understand is that respect as admins is earned by example and good service to the community.

Not like this crazy guy throwing bans to different players for "weeks and months" to people as if there is no tomorrow. Here is the result of having a trigger-happy gunman, empty servers at times when it used to be full.

#3 2022-05-13 17:15:49

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

CHILLER&& wrote:

t
WHy killer and jazzy aren't and admins when they alway are profesionally but troll and team killer like gio still isnt banned?

Dunno who u r and cant relate to anything u said about gio, but is getting so funny how nearly half of the server is wondering.

Look at everything what happened to Simple since nameless left and nothing will surprise you anymore. Almost like a waste of time and energy smile

#4 2022-05-13 21:59:43

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 69.1

You said you recorded everything. Post it. No one believes you since you're a shitposter.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer