#1 2022-05-03 18:41:22

Gos£
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Got banned without any warnings or anything?

Hi. Played recently(today an hour ago). Someone banned me without a reason. no warnings or anything. just a ban straight away.

Map was battleaxe, i was standing in a bunker killed somone with sniper, i guess i killed an admin that couldn't take it.

Was not sniping mainbase(though everbody is).

Why Ban?

What happened?

The admin that banned me feels lika a corrupted one. I've been playing bf 42 since release. What the hek happened??
Also im an admin on one of the bigger servers, never ban straight away. Unless obvious cheats. Why did i deserve an instan ban?

Unban?
Explanation?

Last edited by Gos£ (2022-05-03 18:48:34)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-05-03 18:56:37

Gos£
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Re: Got banned without any warnings or anything?

Often plays as "uGotSniped" aswell, and i get blamed for cheating pretty often when i kill people. Could that be the case? Admin thought i was cheating?

Last edited by Gos£ (2022-05-03 18:56:53)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2022-05-03 23:35:30

Gos£
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

What i can tell from threads created earlier than this thread. I Can tell ppl are very quick responding, even admins.

In my case, no. The corupted admin that banned me needs to give me an explanation.

I didn't Team kill. I never do. Except when it happens by accident. But in this case no.
I didn't base rape.

So what happened??? Why ban? Any Admin?

#4 2022-05-03 23:59:29

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 68.3

The banlist says it is a 1 day ban for attacking enemy's main.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#5 2022-05-04 00:07:18

Gos£
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

ok. Thanks. But no.

Admin abuse...

gonna start record all my game play so corrupteed admins gets punishments.

And specially on Battleaxe, you have snipers all the time killing people behind sandbags at their mainbase. wtf?

So random. . . .

#6 2022-05-04 00:13:52

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 68.3

Wait for the admin who banned you to respond.

Gos£ wrote:

gonna start record all my game play

We encourage players to record their gameplay for many reasons.

#7 2022-05-04 08:21:26

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 100.0

Good day ,

you have received a 1 day ban for baseattack.
You are right that you were not the only one. I have set a general !wbase in advance. 
You are a regular player know the rules , deliberately violate the rules.

So by the way apart from the fact that you lie is your
contribution here somehow very rude.

#8 2022-05-04 10:29:04

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Banning for base attack is like putting you in prison if you drive 20km/h more than allowed.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#9 2022-05-05 23:33:10

Gos£
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

no you were outside the base. I never snipe right into base, cause i know itsn ot allowed. And yes im an admin on a pretty popular server aswell,.

Anyway, Warning is the way to go if you feel that i did something wrong. I don't agree, though.

The base begins were i take damage if i get to close, that was not the case. I know the area from playing since 2002.

And a ban is never the way to go straight away.

Easy to say that i'm lying when it's words against words. .

I Would never, and have never accused anything wrongly.

I've played on this server since many many many years. But at this point i felt like creating an account and complain.
Why? Beacause it was wrong!

Sigh...

Last edited by Gos£ (2022-05-05 23:38:37)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#10 2022-05-06 09:48:11

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 100.0

Gos£ wrote:

no you were outside the base. I never snipe right into base, cause i know itsn ot allowed. And yes im an admin on a pretty popular server aswell,.

Anyway, Warning is the way to go ....
The base begins were i take damage if i get to close, ..... I know the area from playing since 2002.

Sigh...

right is,..I was standing right next to the flak at sandbags.
I have not even made a step down direction.
This is clearly Baseareal and as long as I am not active here the case is quite clear. Why also the call for a warning you know very well that you have acted borderline.

Dear expert and admin of the big server who knows everyone since 2002, that was not a long ban - peace and see you.

Last edited by Anna Nym (2022-05-06 09:48:55)

#11 2022-05-06 16:29:47

CHILLER&&
Player
British Antarctic Territory
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

I knew from start that you spawn next to flak, the problem isn't sniper so much like spawn place. If you are in bunker far away you don't know if enemy player is sniping or just spawned. It is rather shooter fault but problem with this place is bigger. When you bomb or shoot to wespe which like to stand and shoot there, (I think some players stand there deliberately), you can easy kill just spawned person also. Or if you bomb aa from high and miss a bit. Scammers can use this it to cheat with sniping in place and claiming they just spawned.

Its not your big fault goose, admins like to waiting for unlucky sniper in this controversial spawn point and they do it often, next banning good players instead of changing respown which take 3 min to do. I see admins at simple are suiciders, server year by year is dying, every time less good players, only tkers and ultra noobs left, and you still doing such things. Server isn't fair at all, I remember more than 10 years ago you could discus and chenge everything with everyone.

Now they can not even accept that it isnt fair to shooting artillery from uncapturable main at liberate of caen, or kursk or bocage, yesterday even admin hydra was standing with his artillery in main at rep pad shooting sky blindly (probably to own team).
At caen darcanos sexton once was shooting our positions, hiding far away in main behind the building so I coudn't zook it anymore, server was full of admin, they kicked me becasue I was problem for them reporting such things.

There was a problem at moons server at market garden bots spawned in main but can't move anywhere becasue their patch was blocked by katiucha. Was queue of 6 bots, all game doing nothing. After I reported it to them, they fixed it soon. But you arent fair too at moon server, bullying all around. There was thema about ukraine few weeks ago

#12 2022-05-07 21:03:02

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

CHILLER&& wrote:

Now they can not even accept that it isnt fair to shooting artillery from uncapturable main at liberate of caen, or kursk or bocage, yesterday even admin hydra was standing with his artillery in main at rep pad shooting sky blindly (probably to own team).
At caen darcanos sexton once was shooting our positions, hiding far away in main behind the building so I coudn't zook it anymore, server was full of admin, they kicked me becasue I was problem for them reporting such things.

I agree that something has to be done about the sexton on caen, the deathbubble is dumb, I think axis should have less jeeps to avoid the spam at the bridge but you can still enter the main to do something about that arty.

Board footer