#31 2022-02-16 18:17:27

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Re: Merlin being disruptive and abusive

Arkos wrote:

Often others provoke him and then he goes crazy smile

But he also calms down, if someone tells him.

It needs always 2 for a fight/trouble.

My dear Arkos smile
We take the time to capture screens/videos of purpose teamkills, then upload them and make a topic about, like this section is supposed to be ;
And all you do is sum up to : "Merlin is almost allowed to insult"

LMAO nice trolling

Maybe that if you [admins] banned him when he deserves it, people would troll him less...

Last edited by Meow (2022-02-16 18:19:57)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#32 2022-02-16 18:34:37

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Arkos wrote:

And please... collateral damage happens. Those soldiers in Stalin should learn where to walk. Shit happens.

Merlin would name this video as Cherry Picking smile

(In every war soldier die by friendly fire too).

He could try to avoid at least.
But what about those PURPOSE TEAMKILLS on omaha ?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#33 2022-02-16 19:54:09

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

Meow wrote:

Maybe that if you [admins] banned him when he deserves it, people would troll him less...

Na, does not work like dis smile

#34 2022-02-16 20:03:23

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 97.0

So;from now on it's ok for all to behave like Misses Merlin.
You can all insult and tk if someone isn't doing it how you want it to go ingame!
And if you get a ban you can post unhinged bookchapters with more insults in this forum and you will be forgiven...

Just like Merlin........he paved the way for us!

Thanks for showing us how to play this game!

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2022-02-16 20:06:43)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#35 2022-02-16 20:33:54

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Arkos wrote:

No, I assume, stupidity doesn't work like this.

Stupidity works like this :
A player makes something wrong
=> Report to admin
   => Admin was advised, go to forum with proofs
=> Proofs are posted in forum
   => Was it Merlin ?
if not merlin then we check him for punishment.
else
=> Merlin is admins' boss. Merlin is server's boss. Continue reporting and we ban you !
end if

Ok. Sorry for reporting.

#36 2022-02-16 20:39:15

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 97.0

Shall I tk Merlin everytime is see him do stupid stuff?
That means I'll have to tk him a lot!

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2022-02-16 20:39:55)

#37 2022-02-17 00:53:36

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

Meow wrote:
Arkos wrote:

No, I assume, stupidity doesn't work like this.

Stupidity works like this :
A player makes something wrong
=> Report to admin
   => Admin was advised, go to forum with proofs
=> Proofs are posted in forum
   => Was it Merlin ?
if not merlin then we check him for punishment.
else
=> Merlin is admins' boss. Merlin is server's boss. Continue reporting and we ban you !
end if

Ok. Sorry for reporting.

Your view looks like a Merlin affinity smile

Ofc he deserves also a ban for intentional disruptive Gameplay.

But you have also to understand that i really can't and won't judge 1 week back in a case where i know it has usually a pre-story.

You can also count of it, i ban him, if i'm on the server and he is acting like this. (If he trolls intentionally).

Beside i do not cover him, i usually hunt him. smile

Last edited by Arkos (2022-02-17 00:57:37)

#38 2022-02-17 11:54:05

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 97.0

And why is Arkos the ONLY admin reacting in that HUGE group of Simple admins again?
You admins all too scared to put down yur goddamned feet on this DISTURBING INSULTIVE player that is Merlin or you just wanna make fun of him?
I had moments in the game where he was ranting and insulting with SEVERAL admins present and NOTHING  was done about it!
Even when pointed out to them ,often NO ACTION is taken.
'Take it to the forum' is an often heard excuse then but gives about the same results as hitting air....
Now he is caught and reported doing actual tk and he even admits it and again NOTHING IS DONE!????
Such players I ban on OZ  and I wont shed a tear not a thought for doing it!

Again   to all you admins......stop ignoring the glaring problem that is Merlin and stop applying different rules for such asshole players as him.

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2022-02-17 12:01:56)

#39 2022-02-17 12:21:02

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 97.0

Merlin is banned for one day for the previous violations.

#40 2022-02-17 12:41:19

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 97.0

Zatoichi wrote:

That doesnt warrant a ban, I was fucking mainbased, teamkilled while you jokers did f*ck all about it all this week, and the week before that, who do you think you are?

You ruined so many omahas because you encouraged these fuckers to delay omaha's beach cap,
and rushed it yourself, so why were alfred, balv, others doing that on purpose, or mass tking under different names at your or others behest? Thats fucking insane, you think because theres about to be a war that you suddenly change your resolve?

These arent violations, they are double standards, remove the ban now, its wrong and unreasonable, dont hand me these fucking out of context lies and horseshit, too many reports? WHAT ABOUT WHEN ALFRED SETS ME UP WITH A FALSE SFV, TEAMWOUND REPORT, AND HIM AND BALV HAVE BEEN TRYING IT MULTIPLE TIMES IN PAST FEW DAYS, AND ADMINS EVEN FALL FOR IT, YOU, OTHERS ARE IN ON IT, YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN JUSTIFY YOURSELVES?

ALSO ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DO IS HARASS ME ALL DAY WITH EITHER PERSONAL ATTACKS, JUDGEMENTS, LIES, TAR BRUSHING, I DONT HAVE A ROGERS ACCOUNT, WHAT FUCKING EVER GOES ON WITH OTHER TENANTS IN SAME BUILDING AS ME, OR MY FAMILY'S FINANCIAL MATTERS, WHERE I LIVE, HOW I LIVE, MY INCOME, NONE OF IT IS ANY OF ANY OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS, UNDERSTAND?!?! YOU ASSWIPES GRIEF ME ALL FUCKING DAY NONSTOP EVEN IF I WAS ANNUALLY A FUCKING MUTE, TAKE THIS BAN OFF YOU FUCKING PSYCHO

Merlin, I think it's better to move all the insults from the PM to this thread. Please, talk to Zoidberg, Meow, Vietnamese, Alfred and the other guys you got used to oppress in the game.

#41 2022-02-17 12:43:43

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Remove ban, the stali tk was accidental, and the omaha was no choice, no one has the right to deliberately f*ck up that map for 40 people for over 40 mins, as well as make it shit for many axis who dont get to do anything but wait for said 40 minutes, so, you can have ppl, yourself in panzer, rush the flag, ruin the map, this is legal, yet trying to stop someone on allies, who either is naive, inexperienced or doing it downright on purpose, either or both to sabotage it for someone on axis, or to f up an allied player like me, 000, sabotage, and you assholes arent falling for it, its like you know this is what will happen and just set it up that way on purpose, then lie through your teeth to justify the end by the means as if it was normal human behavior, mainbase merlin, tk merlin, dont do anything to spiteful wretch for multiple violations of ramming b17 in main before take off, or any of the tks by 1969, or ace, or any of these evading fuckwads, dont do anything to alfred for running in front of my tank to try and cause tk, or false reporting me, giving my player number as disruptive and then bullshit about how it was a typo, and meanwhile some very gullible, or very corrupt admins indulging this charade, trying to make personal details or lying about personal matters, divulging RL names, provoking my economic status ALL FUCKING DAY, and you dare try to justify this, you assholes.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#42 2022-02-17 12:46:18

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

ITS NOT OPPRESSION, MEOW IS A FUCKING TK TROLL AND CORRUPT AS THE DAY IS LONG, SAME WITH ALFRED AT THIS POINT, f*ck VIET, HE TOO TK'S AND TW AS SUITS HIM, IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK, TALKS LIKE A DUCK, ITS A FUCKING DUCK, MORE APTLY IN THIS CASE, A SELFISH FUCKING RETARD, YOU HAVE IT ALL BACKWARDS AND I WILL NOT BEND OR BOW, YEILD ONE SINGLE MICROMETER TO ANY OF IT, IF ANYTHING, THE ISSUE HERE IS YOU DONT INVESTIGATE THEM FOR WHAT THEY DO TO CAUSE ANY UNPLEASANTNESS TO BEGIN WITH

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#43 2022-02-17 12:49:36

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 97.0

I'm not familiar with those four, we're from different countries and we know nothing about each other. These guys are defending their rights like the Canadian truckers do, Merlin.

#44 2022-02-17 12:58:08

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

You dont have a right to argue with science you arent qualified to debate in the first place, YOU FUCKING MORON, THEY COULD EASILY FUNCTION WITH THE VACCINES, BUT THEYRE SO WOEFULLY LOW EDUCATED AND RIGHT WING FRINGE DEEP STATE PHANTOM PARANOID WITH ALEX JONES LIKE GHOST STORIES, THEY THINK THEY HAVE SOME ENTITLEMENT TO, BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH PUSSIES ABOUT TAKING NEEDLES, THATS ALL ANY OF THIS IS AND COMPLETELY UNRELATED I MIGHT ADD YOU DETRACTIVE FUCKWIT, JUST REMOVE THE BAN AND ADMIT YOU CANT JUSTIFY YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU RETARDEDLY ALLOW SOME SCUMBAG MAKING CLIPS WITHOUT CONTEXT, SUCH AS WALKING IN FRONT OF MY JEEP, AGAIN, ASK GUNNER123 IF HE EVEN CARES, IM SURE WHAT HE CARES ABOUT IS AN UNJUST BAN BECAUSE OF A MINOR MISTAKE HE MADE, AND YES, I WILL ALWAYS FUCKING SHOOT ANYONE WHO JEPORDIZES THE OMAHA BEACH FLAG, WHETHER THEY MEAN TO OR NOT, ITS PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS THEY PLAYING INNOCENT AND DUMB BECAUSE THEY KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY HESITATE ON FIRST BOAT, AND I WONT LET THAT 42 MINUTE DISASTER HAPPEN ON MY WATCH BECAUSE YOU DICKS ARE CORRUPT, BALV TEAMKILLED, TEAMWOUNDED FOR MONTHS ON END, GOT AWAY WITH IT, DELIB, SO YOU BANNING ME BECAUSE I HAD TO TK ON OMAHA FIRST RUSH, AND A WANDERER WALKING INTO MY JEEP ON ANOTHER MAP FIRST RUSH, MEANWHILE THEY DID ALL THIS AND MORE ON PURPOSE ENDLESSLY, AND DID f*ck ALL ABOUT IT, THIS PLACE IS RETARDEDLY BACKWARDS, THE MILITARY MEASURES WILL BE ENACTED BTW IF THEY DONT GET IT THROUGH THEIR NYLON BASEBALL CAP LINED THICK SKULLS THAT THEY DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO DISRUPT ESSENTAL SERVICES, YOU FUCKING RETARD, AND YOU WILL END UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY IF YOU KEEP PUSHING YOUR LUCK WITH THE WEST AND REST OF WIDER CIVILIZATION, REMEMBER HOW DESPOTS, DICTATORS (like your president putin) ALWAYS ENDED UP WITH THE SHORT END OF THE STICK, THAT ALL THE INSIDE GIST OF ANTI TRUST IN THE GOVT, WAS ACTUALLY DUE TO THEM AND CENTRALIZED AROUND THEM, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND, AND THIS IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE CASE IN ANY PROPER DEMOCRACY YOU TWIT

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#45 2022-02-17 13:11:59

Geekmeetsworld
Player
iOS Safari 15.3

Zatoichi wrote:

You dont have a right to argue with science you arent qualified to debate in the first place, YOU FUCKING MORON, THEY COULD EASILY FUNCTION WITH THE VACCINES, BUT THEYRE SO WOEFULLY LOW EDUCATED AND RIGHT WING FRINGE DEEP STATE PHANTOM PARANOID WITH ALEX JONES LIKE GHOST STORIES, THEY THINK THEY HAVE SOME ENTITLEMENT TO, BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH PUSSIES ABOUT TAKING NEEDLES, THATS ALL ANY OF THIS IS AND COMPLETELY UNRELATED I MIGHT ADD YOU DETRACTIVE FUCKWIT, JUST REMOVE THE BAN AND ADMIT YOU CANT JUSTIFY YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU RETARDEDLY ALLOW SOME SCUMBAG MAKING CLIPS WITHOUT CONTEXT, SUCH AS WALKING IN FRONT OF MY JEEP, AGAIN, ASK GUNNER123 IF HE EVEN CARES, IM SURE WHAT HE CARES ABOUT IS AN UNJUST BAN BECAUSE OF A MINOR MISTAKE HE MADE, AND YES, I WILL ALWAYS FUCKING SHOOT ANYONE WHO JEPORDIZES THE OMAHA BEACH FLAG, WHETHER THEY MEAN TO OR NOT, ITS PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS THEY PLAYING INNOCENT AND DUMB BECAUSE THEY KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY HESITATE ON FIRST BOAT, AND I WONT LET THAT 42 MINUTE DISASTER HAPPEN ON MY WATCH BECAUSE YOU DICKS ARE CORRUPT, BALV TEAMKILLED, TEAMWOUNDED FOR MONTHS ON END, GOT AWAY WITH IT, DELIB, SO YOU BANNING ME BECAUSE I HAD TO TK ON OMAHA FIRST RUSH, AND A WANDERER WALKING INTO MY JEEP ON ANOTHER MAP FIRST RUSH, MEANWHILE THEY DID ALL THIS AND MORE ON PURPOSE ENDLESSLY, AND DID f*ck ALL ABOUT IT, THIS PLACE IS RETARDEDLY BACKWARDS, THE MILITARY MEASURES WILL BE ENACTED BTW IF THEY DONT GET IT THROUGH THEIR NYLON BASEBALL CAP LINED THICK SKULLS THAT THEY DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO DISRUPT ESSENTAL SERVICES, YOU FUCKING RETARD, AND YOU WILL END UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY IF YOU KEEP PUSHING YOUR LUCK WITH THE WEST AND REST OF WIDER CIVILIZATION, REMEMBER HOW DESPOTS, DICTATORS (like your president putin) ALWAYS ENDED UP WITH THE SHORT END OF THE STICK, THAT ALL THE INSIDE GIST OF ANTI TRUST IN THE GOVT, WAS ACTUALLY DUE TO THEM AND CENTRALIZED AROUND THEM, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND, AND THIS IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE CASE IN ANY PROPER DEMOCRACY YOU TWIT

This is pure Merlin. Nasty and spiteful.
All of this, and so may others, should easily warrant a permanent ban.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 3

#46 2022-02-17 13:29:58

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

What you describe as nasty and spiteful is actually uncomfortable truth you dont like having to face and adjust your own perceptions, admit a mistake in them, you fucking pussy

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#47 2022-02-17 13:44:26

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

The illuminati moves against Merlin.

#48 2022-02-17 13:50:36

Geekmeetsworld
Player
iOS Safari 15.3

*responds to being called nasty and spiteful by being nasty and spiteful*

#49 2022-02-17 14:00:19

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 97.0

I feel sorry for the Canadian government, which is spending on Merlin 350 Canadian dollars a week (gross) as welfare and social assistance like for a temporarily unemployed person. He's 40 this year and he's spending time smoking weed, taking pills and insulting people in the Internet.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#50 2022-02-17 14:44:52

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 97.0

I see our little uptight girl reacted again with some biblical style non punctuated insult ramble...

It just proves my point Merlin.....

Keep at it !

#51 2022-02-17 16:27:19

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Zatoichi wrote:

the omaha was no choice, no one has the right to deliberately f*ck up that map

lol you got banned after that, "has the right to deliberately tk" *logic.exe has stopped working*

Zatoichi wrote:

or false reporting me, giving my player number as disruptive and then bullshit about how it was a typo

Contex: Some idiot called Bfsoldier_0 was shooting the plane of Arwen in Gazala, i reported him while Seven was typing at the same time, then .0 was kicked for SFV, thats it, two admin witnessed that, like some other players. Ask both smile

Zatoichi wrote:

personal details or lying about personal matters

How about when you call me by my geographical region making fun of it? I never treated your nation in a disrespectful manner, learn to behave.

Can't believe this guy took a game to serious, is just a game, a place to gather and chat and have fun with so many ppl around the fucking world, but you, a grown guy acting like an idiot by:
-Insulting and humiliating players who don't follow your stupid advice (no one in the world needs to be an expert gunner of a B17 in the Bf1942 ffs)

-Talking about sensitive topics like covid and vaccines, really? IN A FUCKING GAME?

-Rushing to planes and tanks leaving another with nothing and if someone takes it first you start insulting them and even reporting them because you are a selfish asshole.

-What about Bob? You argue with 000 for camping, while you do the same with B17, looping over af because you suck dogfighting axis. I never saw you go inf in Market, Guadal, BoB, Bocage, Bulge, etc... N E V E R one round, always ass-siting in plane or tank, and you dare to teach class about "experience" or "skills"

I dont care about you Merlin and your personal life, it's your ingame character that trigger this topics and at the end, the one who get punished its you: banned, humiliated, trolled, alone. We still playing and making friends everyday.

Bf went toxic, but i'll never gonna ride that wave.

cya in game smile

Last edited by Alfred (2022-02-17 16:31:48)

#52 2022-02-17 18:00:01

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Majority of repeating tk trolls and people who feel entitled to cheat come from South America, just like it is the number one continent for wanton street murder as well, so naturally you think your clandestine efforts are justified, you arent in a normal system, are you fucking retarded? Britain is utterly one sided for axis favor, why would I even WANT to assist that? I am bored of fighters where b17 is available, with the right kind of person in 2, its guns can pivot independently of the plane direction and fire behind it effectively, as well as its payload, so it becomes a mobile gun platform on top of that, and flying it against fighters well, smartly is far more demanding, extreme and skill required to do, if you feel humiliated, then I did my job in at least shaking people out of their fantasies of futile, counter productive efforts, and dont dare speak to ME of such things, when you see posts like this, bullying for years about lies stirred in with personal info, you dont know the MEANING of that word you little fucking goof, and even more audacious of you to dare make the comparison.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#53 2022-02-17 18:09:48

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Majority of repeating tk trolls and people who feel entitled to cheat come from South America

lmao

Zatoichi wrote:

I am bored of fighters where b17 is available

so, no skill

Zatoichi wrote:

if you feel humiliated, then I did my job

Hope friendly admin see this smile

Zatoichi wrote:

when you see posts like this

enjoy the new ban <3
sdfd.jpg

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#54 2022-02-17 18:17:09

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

End.

Ps: We will take care of the flying fortress smile
Screenshot-2021-11-06-23-51-30.png

#55 2022-02-17 18:43:04

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

Hehe, that hurts    smile

#56 2022-02-17 20:52:31

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

nämeless wrote:

I feel sorry for the Canadian government, which is spending on Merlin 350 Canadian dollars a week (gross) as welfare and social assistance like for a temporarily unemployed person. He's 40 this year and he's spending time smoking weed, taking pills and insulting people in the Internet.

Your job was done on post 39 40, no need to fuel him up in forum Nameless. This is not the joke section. Could it be the cause of thoes double standars that some are talking about ?

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#57 2022-02-17 21:18:28

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

Zatoichi wrote:

are you fucking retarded? counter productive efforts, and dont dare speak to ME of such things, when you see posts like this,

Melin feel free to take your own advise and dont speak (reply) back to them in game and forum. Just play your game and try to have fun, taht way maybe you will have less trolls.

You are lucky that you can still play in Simple servers !

Last edited by Dakota (2022-02-17 21:20:28)

#58 2022-02-17 21:55:35

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Arkos wrote:

Your view looks like a Merlin affinity smile

Ofc he deserves also a ban for intentional disruptive Gameplay.

You can also count of it, i ban him, if i'm on the server and he is acting like this. (If he trolls intentionally).

Beside i do not cover him, i usually hunt him. smile...

Just keep in mind that I didn't type only for you, but for the admin community. Nothing against you Arkos, but :

Arkos wrote:

But you have also to understand that i really can't and won't judge 1 week back in a case where i know it has usually a pre-story.

Don't try to sink the fish either. He knows the rules and breaks them intentionnaly. Your role as adminS is to make him stop.

nämeless wrote:

Merlin is banned for one day for the previous violations.

It feels good to see a bit of justice in this server, thanks.

Zatoichi wrote:

(Big fat stone of bullshits, insults and conspiracy theories)

Be happy of admins indulgence, your repeated purpose teamkills, insults, trolling, teamwounding, false reporting and "seniority" should give you much more.

Last edited by Meow (2022-02-17 22:08:03)

#59 2022-02-18 00:36:17

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

You morons are retardedly gullible, balv is literally the embodiment of all you allegedly accuse me of, I was either making a minor, common mistake that does not happen to me as often, or downright forced to act to stop omaha flag cap from being blocked, its insane that gorr in fact saw him doing this months ago, then doesnt stop, and presumably tk trolls by proxy ip along with others, he has far, far more bans under his belt for teamwound and tk alone, disruption in the past year, than I have in the last 3, wake the f*ck up, issue is, you dont actually do your jobs where needed because you dont want to do the thinking, leg work it requires, all from a goddamned desk mind you, there is no justice here

Unless you intend to gather evidence to prove my point Dak, dont speak of what you do not understand, showing up fresh each day for months on end, meant nothing to balv or his cronies and teamwounded, harassed and teamkill as they liked then tried to change the context of their actions, false report me, balv goddamned lied about teamwound only yesterday on Bocage, you bungled bunch of fucking idiots

#60 2022-02-18 01:41:52

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Ironic how only this mook actually gets me

Board footer