#1 2022-02-10 01:10:44

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Merlin being disruptive and abusive

Minutes ago while playing Omaha, i went into boat to wait some teammates to cap flag and merlin delib TK me and call me "saboteur" after a restart. I dont give a damn f*ck about this mental clown, but he start calling everyone "troll", asking for bans (even me), insulting, and im enough of that shit, like others who wants a good time.

Funny thing: The map ended with allies capping all flags at 10 minutes, no reason at all to be a total jerk.
But is on you guys to straight this idiot.

Cya in game.

Screenshot-2022-02-09-20-59-01.png
Screenshot-2022-02-09-20-59-44.png
Screenshot-2022-02-09-21-03-20.png

Last edited by Alfred (2022-02-10 01:12:57)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-02-10 01:28:54

Arp273
Administrator
France
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Re: Merlin being disruptive and abusive

Thing is you both tried to do the right thing, but only one of you broke the rules.

Merlin is right on one point, if you wait too much, then beach become uncapturable, it did, so map was restarted.
But, that dont give him the right to tk you or go full bully on you as you only tried to do good but just dont know that waiting isnt the best move here.
Was a very funny round, 1 win in 10 min, another in 15 min haha
Maybe axe would have done better with S.E.L.F in a tank ? wink

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2022-02-10 01:38:39

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Arp273 wrote:

if you wait too much, then beach become uncapturable

Indeed, but wasnt even 1 minute (check the timer, got tked at first 10 seconds!!), and yall know boats are slow reaction vehicles, when i get into i start to go straight and the recieved a headshot, no reason at all.

Last edited by Alfred (2022-02-10 01:40:41)

#4 2022-02-10 02:04:07

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Alf, you are lying, you are a south american troll who's habits repeat like so many others of them, you meant to wait on purpose, you saw the map get f***ed the first time because of that mass tk, which I think you clearly had something to do with, even possibly an admin prompting you to sabotage omaha, you are making excuses, trying to deflect, when you full well knew what you were doing, hesitating on purpose, knowingly trying to make me tk as there is no choice, youve seen over and over what happens when the boat waits, you do not wait for team in first rush, its not saving private ryan, its not a movie, its 40 f***ing peoples games you are screwing up on purpose, you already know from experience that a waiting full boat does not increase likelihood of success, you know that already, hence your deliberate d***ing around, and as I said, likely a plan to get me in trouble as you know I will shoot anyone who puts omaha beach flag at risk, especially little trolls who couldnt possibly make the lie about being naive or innocent of any crime here, you werent waiting for team because you know by a fact the beach flag gets f***ed, you just want to play games and risk it while trolling this way simultaneously, and how odd that it is clearly seen that mass tkr which I hope admins will look into their ip, info and connect the dots here to any wider possible connections, conspiracies, right after that omaha had to be restarted because of that, and worse still the idiot who got in after, still waited for some absurd reason, so the map gets restarted because some f***er tk'd 10+ ppl in boat at once, quite on purpose in a troll set up, and then gets auto banned but surely was evading to do this anyway, right after that restart, you pull the same kind of sabotage s**t, and wait on purpose either one, to delay on purpose and mess with map cap for some friend of yours on axis, or to f*** me and other ppl on same team as you, and 2nd possibly to provoke a tk that cannot be avoided, and just during this very round, I noticed something which admins can also check in chat logs, gunbunny says, too bad it almost worked the first time, something to that effect, now I often wonder how hard and deep the circle of hating me enough to sabotage entire maps with 40 people getting f***ed over, as if ur beef with me had anything to do with them, but it seems you all like to double talk, trying to pretend nice while taunting, harassing me at same time, with your real feelings, intents hidden, like hoping to enrage me despite the expense of many other player's game, and to me this is a clue that it was in fact a pre plan and that gun bun was aware of it, because they are all talking together somewhere, and its before incidents like this happening that you admins OUGHT to be in simple discord, or hillys or ts or wherever to catch them in the act for once, its so damn obvious this is a set up, why wait when the facts about waiting on omaha are so clearly demonstrated, as well as people p***ed off, notice how urgently and set alf is on reporting the tk as if he already knew, knew to expect this and only did the waiting with the boat, to do it in the first place, make sense?

Lect back me up here on this for the part regarding what alf did and what happened just before that

And f*** you alf you little sack of s***, im onto your little game and you WILL be caught for slander and luri9ng / provoking.

(alf is not providing any due context in his report also, hes not mentioning he is driver of first boat, on a map that just got f***ed and reset, by a mass tkr doing same thing, and waited on purpose after said reset, hell, I did the same yesterday when another jack a** waited for boat to fill when literally every time, that f***s omaha beach flag cap, if you wait and cap is prevented, you shouldnt only be tkd, but you should also be banned for incompetence if not outright delib trolling sabotage, dont try to play dumb and innocent, you knew what was happening, and you playing dumb about your deliberated actions, you meant to wait to cause s***, and you know it, then dare to have the nerve to play victim, you paltry little f*** you

Last edited by Zatoichi (2022-02-10 02:08:54)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 4

#5 2022-02-10 02:11:43

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

In resume:

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#6 2022-02-10 06:56:34

President of Zaire
Banned
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Hehe...

I was in that boat too. (You can spot me in the first screenshot.) In fact, i was the driver after Alfred's heartbreaking death big_smile So i have all the rights to judge the bastards big_smile And i'm sure no one will oppose me since everybody knows that i'm an objective, fair, sensitive, confident, charming, super charismatic... +++ player!

As Arp273 said, it was a hilarous Omaha invasion consisted of three rounds:

-Round 1:
One second after spawning 10 of us (i counted from the list:) got teamkilled on the ship. The reargunner did his job well wiping out half of the team. But i don't think it was deliberate. I am pretty sure it was an accident. Sometimes you get in a tank or a plane and click the left mouse button unconsciously. It happens. Was a destroyer in our case. The guy pressed E to have the artillery position before everyone else and accidentally clicked the <<i'll execute every mthrfckn' last one of you!!!>> button with that tension. Shit happens. Then he was auto-kicked of course. And while our team was dealing with that trauma, Axis bastards rushed to the beach and you know what happened next... Merlin gone crazy big_smile Then majority voted for a restart and we proceeded to the next round.

-Round 2:
We all jumped into that boat of pain... I was a passenger first, Alfred had had the conn. After a second i noticed that the position 1 was empty. I took the initiative of course... Switched to the position 1, attacked to the flag and we captured it. You know what happened next...
Alfred gone crazy:D

While Alfred and Merlin b*tching and blaming each other, Arwen solved the situation with "!btk15mins" After Merlin gone out of the game we captured both flags in a couple of mins. By the way, credit goes to the player who captured the Garrison first by himself. (It was Deckard Coin if i remember correctly.) And of course my heroic act (suiciding right away and spawning at there) cannot be ignored.

-Round 3:
We rushed to the beach instantly (i was a boat captain of course) captured the flag... Captured Fortified Positions next and then the Garrison. This round didn't take too long either. And this time all the credits go to me (as usual) for guiding the apc all the way to the moon, to Drosten (the apc driver), to Lecter (the one who had killed a lot and the one who backed Merlin up?) and to all those nameless bastards who crashed S.E.L.F's panzer like a soda can...

So... To keep this post short enough and to cut the bullshit... My opinion is...

Alfred did not deserve that kind of a humiliation! Wtf man?!

It's embarrasing how you treat a regular player, a very nice player like Alfred. There is no other player in the server that would dare to do that tk except you. No one. And don't come with that paranoid delusions and conspiracies. I don't know if there is a history between you and those others you mentioned but i know there's none between us and i remember you even reported me some months ago for nothing. You got nothing at the end of course!

Most people here (including me) are happy to play with you, fooling around with you, leaving b17 for you(swh), tolerating your irritating manners... But... There's a bold red line between having fun and being humiliated. Nobody wants to be humiliated!

Lastly... If Alfred was too late about attacking to the beach, how did i succeed in time after Alfred's death? That means it was not too late. So how can you be sure that Alfred would not attack in time if he was not tked?

Ok, enough of this shit, for now...

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#7 2022-02-10 20:05:45

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Again, this is such crap, Alf was being the problem, and I was left with no choice but to quickly solve it, and how did you succeed? You got lucky, map was reset because of mass tk, but they were on the beach the first time, and the second, it is slimmest of possible chances, you cannot wait on that first rush, if you dawdle like a fucking idiot as if you were in a ww2 movie filling the boats, when you are actually in nearly every case, going to do more harm to your team than simply leaving them behind for ONE BOAT TRIP mind you, and promptly capping the flag, this is a fact of the map among veterans, and youve no idea of what you speak, Ive seen time and again given players, admins rushing beach with p4 and the boat waits, they know the map is the worst kind of camp fest, worse than berlin if they block the beach cap, now this shouldnt even be allowed, it shouldnt make entire team suffer, because of admin unfair corrupt gameplay, be it pre set from both teams or otherwise, as well as because of the incompetence, naivety of one driver having the foolish, inexperienced notion that to wait on first boat because full boat looks cooler and seems more legit, but in bf42 omaha, its not, its suicide for map and your team, period, exceptions to this being so rare, they are non relevant, also that your profile was registered only yesterday I find highly suspicious, who are you really, swinging it / ass sniffing for this wretched villain of a saboteur?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#8 2022-02-10 20:39:22

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 96.0

Merlin,i mean this in the nicest possible way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8aiUI0 … Gr&index=2

#9 2022-02-10 21:54:20

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 97.0

I was just coming down the hill from the deftgun when suddenly everyone started going crazy. When I got to the right position rarely the flag was still gray, I understood that something very bad happened.

That's why when I killed a boat coming ashore, one of the crew was so angry that he ended up "puking green" like the exorcist.

#10 2022-02-10 22:01:02

HappyFace
Player
iOS Safari 14.1

Marlin,

It is just a game. Please, calm down.
And go offline and make plane training with bots. big_smile

Last edited by HappyFace (2022-02-10 22:01:23)

#11 2022-02-12 06:45:46

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Shut up mapper

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#12 2022-02-12 15:30:37

Darcano
Argentina
Android Chrome 98.0

Nice job Alfred. Keep telling me Merlin's position so I can kill him easily.

#13 2022-02-14 22:03:29

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

He often does it and lie. This one happened last tuesday :

https://youtu.be/hN5DBgF0RzQ

I was a bit moving the mouse but you see clearly our famous idiot teamkilling the driver, on purpose, at the screenshots on the end.
Another video where Merlin shows all the respects he has for other players :

https://youtu.be/3gn5A3zMbgs

Notice how he doesn't even tries to avoid him !!!

Last edited by Meow (2022-02-14 22:04:52)

#14 2022-02-14 22:23:53

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

(he accused me for giving.... pls read this....*use traces to show his locations to axis* and *talk with you in privet to show you his right position to kill him* ) some good comedy here.
Screenshot-2022-02-10-17-34-17.jpg smile

And I love how he's allowed to talk shit in backs of others. Such a unhonored moron.
Screenshot-2022-02-11-17-34-46.jpg

#15 2022-02-15 13:15:26

Geekmeetsworld
Player
iOS Safari 15.3

He can type as many rambling paragraphs as he likes.

He is not a nice person to play with.
His behaviour has been tolerated (for reasons unknown) by this server/forum for far too long.

People have been banned for much less.

He is a bully. Plain and simple.
Perhaps he’ll tell me to f*ck off (his favourite go to) but this can’t go on.
It’s 2022, time to do away with this sort of crap.

#16 2022-02-15 13:37:25

Vietnamese
Banned
Vietnam
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Meow wrote:

He often does it and lie. This one happened last tuesday :
I was a bit moving the mouse but you see clearly our famous idiot teamkilling the driver, on purpose, at the screenshots on the end.

Looking from the other side... See how test01 and Igor yelling "Allez! Allez! Allez!" ?

"Allez Allez" means "Go mf go!!!" As you noticed i know French and i know test01 would never used that radio command for an unnecessary reason. This video shows that the driver might have waited too long to press the forward button.

Anyway, this Omaha Beach capturing problem may repeat over and over again and may i suggest some simple solutions about that?

Solution 1:
Simply increase the holding time of the Axis team before the initial spawn. If Axis will have to wait like about 5 seconds more, Allied will have a bigger chance to do the job with at least one of the boats. Of course both of the drivers may go pee, go pay the bills or even they may have heart attack... Then deliberately killing them should be normal and essential.

Solution 2:
Simply keep the Axis team away from the beach flag. Not from the whole beach, but just from the grey zone. If Axis players get hurt around the flag and hear some ooh aah noises they will leave it.

Solution 3:
Simply move the flag position to the sea, closer to the ship. If an Allied swimmer can reach the grey before an Axis runner, there will be no boat driver issues, no friendly fight.

Solution 4:
Simply ignore the Axis players near flag. That means if an Allied player achieve to survive at the grey zone for a couple of seconds that should be counted as a capture even the beach is full of Axis players. I think this is the best solution. Why? Because we both give all of the Allied players a fair chance to capture the flag and all of the Axis players a chance to kill the intruders before they arrive. If Axis team is absolutely superior, they can kill all the boats and swimmers. Otherwise, the beach should be captured easily.

Now the HIGH TABLE may schedule a meeting to discuss my brilliant ideas and choose one of them.

Overall... The destiny of the whole team/game should not be dependent on a boat drivers experince/intention. Allied should not suffer that pain before arriving the beach. And yet, it was not like that in the real life. Yeah, i did watch the movie Saving Bastard Ryan. Didn't see any Germans there rushing to the beach...

Last edited by Vietnamese (2022-02-15 13:44:14)

#17 2022-02-15 13:57:16

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Zatoichi wrote:

But never delib tk, and in my level of experience, you tend to be able to spot even the most subtle of trolling efforts trying to look like innocent mistakes

lmao

#18 2022-02-15 15:21:05

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

Vietnamese wrote:

"Allez Allez" means "Go mf go!!!" As you noticed i know French

big_smile

#19 2022-02-15 17:40:18

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

The stalin tk is out of context, ask gunner123 how HE feels, all that happened was is I was trying to reach far flag on stali, I plotted a clean course through everyone, until gunner123 blindly strafed sideways into my path, no time to avoid, the omaha incident was a matter of preventing beach flag no cap disaster

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#20 2022-02-15 18:05:16

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Vietnamese wrote:

Looking from the other side... See how test01 and Igor yelling "Allez! Allez! Allez!" ?

"Allez Allez" means "Go mf go!!!" As you noticed i know French and i know test01 would never used that radio command for an unnecessary reason. This video shows that the driver might have waited too long to press the forward button.

1st, even with the late start, allies managed to take the flag.
2nd, admins can !kill or !kick any player who stands in the lcvp in order to ruin the map.
3rd, admins can even restart the map if needed.

Vietnamese wrote:

[suggestions]

Or just reduce the beach flag capture area, it will make it harder for axis to keep.
But anyway it doesn't justify that Merlin teamkills on purpose and with impunity.

Zatobitchy wrote:

The stalin tk is out of context

Completely in the context, you should have been much more careful. The player was clearly tending to strafe left it was predictable. It took not a long time to brake a bit, and let him go.

You psychopath.

Last edited by Meow (2022-02-15 18:09:41)

#21 2022-02-15 18:18:44

Vietnamese
Banned
Vietnam
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

When i first saw the Stalingrad video i said "look at this bastard running on those innocent pedestrians... i'm sure the 'a'hole did not even say sorry after that tk.

Now, after looking the "timer" in the screen, i say "himmm... looks like a Collateral Damage" Pretty obvious it is not an intentional kill.

You guys made me defend Merlin?!

P.S: He should have definitely said sorry. I don't know if he did or did not. Let's ask gunner123 how HE feels... I'm gonna ask him when i see him. Yeah.

#22 2022-02-15 18:26:46

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Vietnamese wrote:

When i first saw the Stalingrad video i said "look at this bastard running on those innocent pedestrians... i'm sure the 'a'hole did not even say sorry after that tk.

Now, after looking the "timer" in the screen, i say "himmm... looks like a Collateral Damage" Pretty obvious it is not an intentional kill.

You guys made me defend Merlin?!

P.S: He should have definitely said sorry. I don't know if he did or did not. Let's ask gunner123 how HE feels... I'm gonna ask him when i see him. Yeah.

Ofc I'm pretty sure it's a lack of skill and not a purpose teamkill on Stalingrad's video. And he said sorry I think.
This video shows how he doesn't give a fk about others. The guy was on sight, but Merlin won't brake.

#23 2022-02-15 18:30:17

Vietnamese
Banned
Vietnam
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Meow wrote:
Vietnamese wrote:

1st, even with the late start, allies managed to take the flag.
2nd, admins can !kill or !kick any player who stands in the lcvp in order to ruin the map.
3rd, admins can even restart the map if needed.

Vietnamese wrote:

[suggestions]

Or just reduce the beach flag capture area, it will make it harder for axis to keep.
But anyway it doesn't justify that Merlin teamkills on purpose and with impunity.

Zatobitchy wrote:

The stalin tk is out of context

Completely in the context, you should have been much more careful. The player was clearly tending to strafe left it was predictable. It took not a long time to brake a bit, and let him go.

You psychopath.

I saw this after my last post. Here is the reply:

"1st, even with the late start, allies managed to take the flag."

So Allies managed to take the flag after Merlin's act? You say Merlin killed right in time...

"2nd, admins can !kill or !kick any player who stands in the lcvp in order to ruin the map."

Nope... !kill or !kick commands will never save the Allied team. Too late.

"3rd, admins can even restart the map if needed."

Ask an admin about that.

#24 2022-02-15 18:35:33

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Vietnamese wrote:

So Allies managed to take the flag after Merlin's act? You say Merlin killed right in time......

You say teamkilling should be allowed ?

Vietnamese wrote:

Ask an admin about that.

A good admin would. As a good admin would give him a good week ban for repetitive teamkill, always the same.

Last edited by Meow (2022-02-15 18:41:32)

#25 2022-02-15 18:51:08

Vietnamese
Banned
Vietnam
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Meow wrote:
Vietnamese wrote:

So Allies managed to take the flag after Merlin's act? You say Merlin killed right in time......

You say teamkilling should be allowed ?

Vietnamese wrote:

Ask an admin about that.

A good admin would. As a good admin would give him a good week ban for repetitive teamkill, always the same.

"You say teamkilling should be allowed ?"

Of course teamkilling should not be allowed. But, as i said, there is a problem with Omaha which sometimes justifies tks.

"A good admin would. As a good admin would give him a good week ban for repetitive teamkill, always the same."

Ask another admin about that...

#26 2022-02-15 22:47:33

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Vietnamese wrote:

Of course teamkilling should not be allowed. But, as i said, there is a problem with Omaha which sometimes justifies tks.

There is a problem with many maps. None justifies a tk. Or anyone can claim to teamkill for a good reason. Maybe I should start teamkilling other players who don't play exactly how I wish them to... ?

I prefer not to answer to this.

#27 2022-02-16 01:05:34

Vietnamese
Banned
Vietnam
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Meow wrote:
Vietnamese wrote:

There is a problem with many maps. None justifies a tk. Or anyone can claim to teamkill for a good reason. Maybe I should start teamkilling other players who don't play exactly how I wish them to... ?

Honey, i am not the target here, Merlin is...

And don't forget... I'm on your side! I hate Merlin too...

So.. Do not reply me if you don't have an answer.

Just don't make me angry!!  Please?

P.S: You can't beat Merlin with that bullshit. Come with some serious shit!!

#28 2022-02-16 03:17:25

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 97.0

If Merlin is gonna learn ANYTHING he should be banned for AT LEAST a day EVERY time an admin sees him insulting or pulling one of his 'other' nasties WITHOUT us having to TRY and read one of his senseless RAMBLES with NO PUNCTUATION and loads of insults...
Been asking to do this for a long time now.....

so...please...

STOP THE DOUBLE STANDARDS

STOP KEEPING MERLIN ON THE SERVER TO RILE HIM UP  AND THEN MAKE FUN OF HIM TOO....

#29 2022-02-16 17:56:27

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Vietnamese wrote:

Honey, i am not the target here, Merlin is...

And don't forget... I'm on your side! I hate Merlin too...

So.. Do not reply me if you don't have an answer.

Just don't make me angry!!  Please?

P.S: You can't beat Merlin with that bullshit. Come with some serious shit!!

You don't have to feel angry, it's not the point here. I'm not angry either.
I'm just tired of people who try to defend this undefendable piece of shit.
And tired of all the abuses he does.

He repeats purpose teamkills, insults, fake reports, and admins don't move an inch, even with screenshots and videos as proofs.
But they will ban any other player for exactly the same. Double standards.

Last edited by Meow (2022-02-16 18:00:18)

#30 2022-02-16 18:11:11

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

Often others provoke him and then he goes crazy smile

But he also calms down, if someone tells him.

It needs always 2 for a fight/trouble.

And please... collateral damage happens. Those soldiers in Stalin should learn where to walk. Shit happens.

Merlin would name this video as Cherry Picking smile

(In every war soldier die by friendly fire too).

Last edited by Arkos (2022-02-16 18:22:23)

Board footer