#1 2022-02-02 21:42:21

Deadly Squirrel
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 96.0

*********************Deadly Squirrel****************

In case you missed the other post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wasn't sure where to place it

Played about 12 hours ago which was late last night. Played here on SIMPLE and another server that only plays for about 3-4 hours each night where Al NAS CTF is a favorite. Then like always it ends and everyone goes back to other servers or elsewhere. I had a reasonably good time despite the trolls on SIMPLE. Impossible for them to mess up the other server since its very small and watched closely. The Admins when here too do an effective job of dealing with these cowards when they are online, thanks for the effort.

Before I go further,,,,, "The Trolls Have Not Won" !  This was going to happen at some point but I'm out. I'm a retired player. Just a Squirrel. When the trolls leave they will still be aholes in real life just like they are in a game.

I'm not banned or anything...game works fine. I have had it since 2002.

On 2-2 at 00:30 or so I deleted the game/mods/maps everything BF42 related from my computer. I deleted Origin and any other game I had installed on it.

To the admins ....thanks. I used to admin on DeadMeat/Warhaus which wasn't as bad as being an admin today. It did make it more like watching children who just crapped in their pants and want everyone to smell it. Back then it was more using Punkbuster to catch cheaters, and Not players screwing up another players day. So many people have incredible pressure in the real life and come to play to forget about troubles for a while and these asshats /trolls ruin that. So Fk you if you think I'm talking about you.

Anyhow.... Just leaving a note so when everyone says ....."wheres that "dude"..you know "Squirrel"..we could use him right now to help our side win".  (wherever the server placed me that was the team I played for red or blue..it didn't matter in game.

Goodbye!

Going to miss me?

1. yes
  2. no
  3. Absolutely
Total votes: 12

Poll is closed

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-02-03 13:21:40

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 97.0

Re: *********************Deadly Squirrel****************