#1 2022-01-26 18:46:59

VardaTruffle
Player
OS X Chrome 97.0

Banned for no reason on Peenemunde - please lift immediately

I was banned on Peenemunde for no reason. The only rationale I can think of is I was shooting Axis infantry as they crossed over a bridge into the area near our flag. This was not in the base area of the map however (which ends on the bridge) so it cannot be seen as base attack. And even if it WAS a base attack, admins are required to provide a first warning to a player so they know where the base boundary is.

Please lift this ban. I hope it wasn't Raketenhorst who insta-banned for no reason, he has a tendency to do that.

-VardaTruffs

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-01-26 19:17:26

Millerke
"Miller is the Key" - Member ]DDW[
Hungary
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 96.0

Re: Banned for no reason on Peenemunde - please lift immediately

Hi Varda!
You are not in the ban list in RTR-SW, maybe a short ban?
But i think, as an old player as you are, you should know that in Peenemunde map the bridges are part of the Main Bases, on both sides.
Next time remember this.
Try connect now.

Mille

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2022-01-26 20:05:17

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 97.0

VardaTruffle wrote:

I I hope it wasn't Raketenhorst who insta-banned for no reason, he has a tendency to do that.

-VardaTruffs

Why always put a name of a admin if you aint sure it was him or her ?  To discredit admins crew that keep this game alive ? For us to think that you never broke any rules ?

BTW Raketenhorst his a fair admin and his tendency for insta-ban is only for known players like you I guess ?  Your topic title is .... LOL Please lift immediately !!   Well you said please thats a starter.  big_smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#4 2022-01-27 01:59:57

VardaTruffle
Player
OS X Chrome 97.0

Millerke wrote:

Hi Varda!
You are not in the ban list in RTR-SW, maybe a short ban?
But i think, as an old player as you are, you should know that in Peenemunde map the bridges are part of the Main Bases, on both sides.
Next time remember this.
Try connect now.

Mille

Hi Mille,

Thanks for letting me know. I assumed they weren't (on Kbeley Airfield the bridge is fair game and you can mine it for example). But in any case, just a warning would be nice in future.

Thanks again,
Varda.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer