#1 2022-01-16 20:31:18

Cheeseburger
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 97.0

Not fair.

player Cheeseburger
banned date time 14 Jan 2022 , about  7 pm 8pm
server  SiMPLE | BF1942

Hi. Why was I actually banned? Again - I took the tank the admin wanted ? Does the administrator have his rights to abuse them? It looked like this: I joined the game, Aberdeen map, the allies were losing a lot, and I just came across the m10 tank so I got in it and then someone wrote me a question, so I started replying, the admin respawned me in a different place literally after 5 seconds, of course I lost  tank, I was very angry about this situation. (I wrote something offensive according to how I was treated) I don't mean the tank or the game at all, I mean the way players are treated. Some may do something wrong and nothing, others are immediately kicked out. I guess that's not how the admin should behave, maybe I'm wrong.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-01-16 20:58:09

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 97.0

Re: Not fair.

It looks like a 3 Day Ban for inappropriate language.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2022-01-16 22:45:18

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 97.0

Re: Not fair.

Cheeseburger wrote:

player Cheeseburger
banned date time 14 Jan 2022 , about  7 pm 8pm
server  SiMPLE | BF1942

Hi. Why was I actually banned? Again - I took the tank the admin wanted ? Does the administrator have his rights to abuse them? It looked like this: I joined the game, Aberdeen map, the allies were losing a lot, and I just came across the m10 tank so I got in it and then someone wrote me a question, so I started replying, the admin respawned me in a different place literally after 5 seconds, of course I lost  tank, I was very angry about this situation. (I wrote something offensive according to how I was treated) I don't mean the tank or the game at all, I mean the way players are treated. Some may do something wrong and nothing, others are immediately kicked out. I guess that's not how the admin should behave, maybe I'm wrong.

Actually you had M10 when I joined Aberdeen and all the flags were taken by Axis.  You was in M10 when I tok sherman and drove outside the main. After I was killed in few minutes and respawned you was still AFK in the same M10. I used !kill command and then you responded immediately with insults. You got kicked and when you came back you continued with insults. So, first you deliberately disturb the team and then you insult in addition? That is no go - it's not AX. And I know you from AX already.
And, btw, I didn't take your M10 - it was someone else.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer