#1 2022-01-16 07:18:47

Mara Babui
Player
Android Chrome 94.0

Kicked for no reason on Aberdeen

Hi, I'm Mara Babui, new player on simple. I've been really enjoying all the simple servers.

Today I was playing Aberdeen on "Tanks a Lot" and got kicked. I will explain.

A player named Sepp joined. I have seen him before and I think he is an admin.

It was silly, but to summarize, he got upset that I killed him a couple times (usually because I had help from a teammate) and started typing insults and profanity. He also did the same to other players that killed him. I responded with things like, "Calm down" "Nice 18 ping" "you're lucky too" etc. Just silly stuff.

And this all would have been ok. But then I suddenly got kicked for "disruptive gameplay."  I believe he did this just because he was upset that "I was sitting in the back" fighting "3vs1" and "a coward."

Since it was only a kick, it wasn't a big deal, but no matter who (probably him) did this, it was very unfair and abussive.  I get kicked because Sepp was having a bad attitude just because of the way our team was killing him???  My team was just playing the game.

If anyone would be willing to look at the chat log you will clearly see he was having a horrible attitude. And all because a couple tanks killed him. With his bad language, he was the only one breaking the rules. And yet I got kicked....for killing him.

Sepp should not be allowed to abuse his power by kicking anyone whose playstle he does not like.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Last edited by Mara Babui (2022-01-16 07:21:57)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer