#1 2022-01-11 04:38:14

Deadly Squirrel
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 95.0

Never got to PLAY... So how did I TK ?????

To the ADMIN that banned me....   I fkinG    INVITE YOUR PERSONAL REPLY    NO  FUCKING  TK ...start  there..................
To the ADMIN that banned me....   I fkinG    INVITE YOUR PERSONAL REPLY    NO  FUCKING  TK ...start  there..................

Banned 3  DAYS by an Admin (in training I suppose) for  TK on Wake Island.  As soon I I spawn on Carrier I see teammates shooting TEAM planes as they leave (because "they" didn't get the plane. neither did I. I jump in #2 seat of Stuka and pilot about to fly off when some asshat starts shooting our plane because "THEY didn't get the plane". I bail out on deck to get name of player and report them. Two or three of them.

IT IS BECAUSE OF THESE "ASSHATS" THAT I HAD TO ADD "ASSHAT" TO MY DICTIONARY !!!!!!!!!

I didn't TK Anyone yet Banned for a TK. THREE DAYS...

start  by telling your MEMBERS  that  the name    "Player   BFPlayer  BFSoldier" is NOT available for ADMINS.

They use this as a way to TROLL their OWN server.

You can have  82 players  or  64 players .... but three of those ASSHATS will make the map UNFKINGPLAYABLE.

I call out the Bullshit and expect an Admin to take out the trash.

If this ban stays three days.... make it permanent so I don't have to deal with ASSHAT TROLLS  and BULLSHIT ADMINS.......

To ANY PLAYER that likes a challenge  I'll Be On MOONGAMERS  #2 server... SIMPLE was #2   until ASSHATS and POOR ADMINS ruined Ax. 

So I see SIMPLE traveling the same road....and then it will disappear with that fking Cancel BF42 Culture that fk's up LIFE.

Do you think the Trolls will be ALLOWED to DESTROY THIS server like they did AX?

1. yes
  2. no
Total votes: 3

Poll is closed

Last edited by Deadly Squirrel (2022-01-11 04:40:23)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-01-11 06:41:32

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 95.0

Re: Never got to PLAY... So how did I TK ?????

Deadly Squirrel wrote:

Banned 3  DAYS by an Admin (in training I suppose) for  TK on Wake Island.  As soon I I spawn on Carrier I see teammates shooting TEAM planes as they leave (because "they" didn't get the plane. neither did I. I jump in #2 seat of Stuka and pilot about to fly off when some asshat starts shooting our plane because "THEY didn't get the plane". I bail out on deck to get name of player and report them. Two or three of them.

IT IS BECAUSE OF THESE "ASSHATS" THAT I HAD TO ADD "ASSHAT" TO MY DICTIONARY !!!!!!!!!

I didn't TK Anyone yet Banned for a TK. THREE DAYS...

start  by telling your MEMBERS  that  the name    "Player   BFPlayer  BFSoldier" is NOT available for ADMINS.

They use this as a way to TROLL their OWN server.

You can have  82 players  or  64 players .... but three of those ASSHATS will make the map UNFKINGPLAYABLE.

I call out the Bullshit and expect an Admin to take out the trash.

If this ban stays three days.... make it permanent so I don't have to deal with ASSHAT TROLLS  and BULLSHIT ADMINS.......

To ANY PLAYER that likes a challenge  I'll Be On MOONGAMERS  #2 server... SIMPLE was #2   until ASSHATS and POOR ADMINS ruined Ax. 

So I see SIMPLE traveling the same road....and then it will disappear with that fking Cancel BF42 Culture that fk's up LIFE.

Please, calm down. We're people made of flesh and blood, we aren't robots. Someone made a mistake, nothing critical really happened.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2022-01-12 22:01:19

Deadly Squirrel
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 96.0

Re: Never got to PLAY... So how did I TK ?????

Vertigo... You only accidentally tipped the bowl and the mess spilled out in my post on the forum. Sorry for directing anger toward you. If I get kicked again for whatever reason I'll try a three letter post "why" and give it a moment and not jump straight to forum while I'm pissed. Cool heads prevail and I failed here.
   I see some names of players that trolled Ax until they crashed it and now they are showing up here. I call them out when I see them because they can waste 34 minutes of my life that "I" am already wasting playing games. That choice is mine and not for anyone else to make for me, I know ban was lifted the other day but was gonna sit it out before I returned.
   Thanks for your efforts in keeping the game clean. I'll probably lose my mind again but I will keep the next post "simple" and ask "why"?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

Board footer