#1 2021-10-04 20:17:41

Mike_land_jello
Player
Ukraine
Windows 7 Firefox 92.0

Hi all from Kama the Bullet

I earnestly ask you to unban me on the server. On the Kursk map, in the remaining two minutes of time, I just stood idle on the respawn and used a bug with a "shot" from a rifle, when the shot itself was not fired and no damage was done. However, I was mistaken and fired a real bullet, thereby killing the admin Cactus in the last few seconds of the round. On the next map, Bocage was banned by him for a week. I ask you to unban me, cause this teamkill was not intentional, but was done inadvertently. I didn't want to teamkill anyone, especially the admin. From now on I pledge to be more accurate.

Last edited by Mike_land_jello (2021-10-04 20:19:15)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2021-10-04 20:32:33

Cactus
Spiky
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 94.0

Re: Hi all from Kama the Bullet

Hi

After seeing you zook a couple of planes and killing me at 00:01 on the timer and having a -6 3 (x) score I highly doubt there was a mistake there.
Being a recurrent user of the ban appeal section doesn't work on your favor neither
You've been playing for a long time here and know the rules, if you break them you have to stick to the consequences.

#3 2021-10-04 20:48:14

Mike_land_jello
Player
Ukraine
Windows 7 Firefox 92.0

I don’t remember my score, and I don’t quite understand what you meant by two planes. Yes, I flew on the stuka twice, but I was quickly knocked down, however, as usual on this map) In the rest of the time, I just stood on the respawn, trying to climb the fence, as was the case with the players nearby. When I got bored of it, I just stood there and fired fake rifle shots. I honestly was not going to kill anyone, especially from the admins. You may not believe me, but it's true. There would be no logic in this. Please remove the ban from me, as it was just my idiotic mistake with a "shot".

Last edited by Mike_land_jello (2021-10-04 20:48:49)

#4 2021-10-04 22:28:33

Cactus
Spiky
Spain
Android Chrome 93.0

Lucky that i do remember well what happened, and i think some players in that particular game can confirm that for us.
Don't fuck up the gameplay and there will be no reason to lie

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

Board footer