#871 2021-09-01 13:13:33

Zwarrior
Gandolf "the badmin"
Spain
Reputation: +883
Location: Planet Earth
Registered: 2018-10-14
Posts: 1,162
Android Chrome 92.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

jorgen wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

Jorgen the only reason you got this far up to this point is you are far more remote, rural with far less travelers coming in to such a place, if you become exposed, believe me, you'll wish you'd have gotten the vaccine

i hope you know that i like you as a person

yes i live in one of the most remote places on earth. just some weeks ago there was a convoy of 15 something camper vans. as this is "the end of the world"  it gets some tourists.
i am looking for arguments to take the vaccine and open to change my mind.
heard a rumor about someone selling covid for 10 euro each infection here in norway. if i get infected i will get a vaccine passport valid for 6 months.

here is a new video 5 days old. being removed from youtube and search results.
https://www.thepressandthepublic.com/po … andemic-xx

if im not wrong you had problems with your lungs before, that "thing" destroys the lungs, therefore you will run in high risk, think about it twice

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#872 2021-09-01 13:21:25

jorgen
pure-blood
Norway
Reputation: +501
Location: north of tree line
Registered: 2019-11-03
Posts: 822
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

me? i just removed my appendix. my lungs are fine

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#873 2021-09-01 13:24:59

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Reputation: +332
Registered: 2019-08-09
Posts: 891
Windows 7 Chrome 92.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

Zwarrior wrote:
jorgen wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

Jorgen the only reason you got this far up to this point is you are far more remote, rural with far less travelers coming in to such a place, if you become exposed, believe me, you'll wish you'd have gotten the vaccine

i hope you know that i like you as a person

yes i live in one of the most remote places on earth. just some weeks ago there was a convoy of 15 something camper vans. as this is "the end of the world"  it gets some tourists.
i am looking for arguments to take the vaccine and open to change my mind.
heard a rumor about someone selling covid for 10 euro each infection here in norway. if i get infected i will get a vaccine passport valid for 6 months.

here is a new video 5 days old. being removed from youtube and search results.
https://www.thepressandthepublic.com/po … andemic-xx

if im not wrong you had problems with your lungs before, that "thing" destroys the lungs, therefore you will run in high risk, think about it twice

the thing is that if people had corona or even some problems before, their immunity system should be improved and they don't have care that much about it, but still be on the lookout for it or even getting vaccine, since some places need vaccine certificate to enter....

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#874 2021-09-01 13:49:04

Vertigo
Underpaid Admin
Reputation: +2165
Registered: 2015-12-20
Posts: 2,047
Windows 10 Firefox 91.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

jorgen wrote:

me? i just removed my appendix. my lungs are fine

Did that sucka rupture?  I was in second grade school when it happened.


Mask requirements are coming back around my area again.
And Boston has a city-wide mandate for indoors.

!ban covid

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#875 2021-09-01 14:24:10

jorgen
pure-blood
Norway
Reputation: +501
Location: north of tree line
Registered: 2019-11-03
Posts: 822
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

Vertigo wrote:

Did that sucka rupture?  I was in second grade school when it happened.


Mask requirements are coming back around my area again.
And Boston has a city-wide mandate for indoors.

!ban covid


no rupture. same day i started hurting i went to the emergency room. doctor on call duty on the other side of two mountains.
told them my problem as real i could. also told them i have a high pain threshold. they did the tapping on my belly and it was like a drum.
they checked the weather report for next days and storm was coming. so i hitched a ride with ambulance plane. was walking myself all the time. got no pain medication to monitor a possible worsening.
then i just had to wait for the operation table to become available. no eating for 2 days. was not eating the day i felt sick. got operation late night next day. the worst part about that was they had lamb that day. walked around right after surgery to get rid of trapped air around my organs.
there was a outbreak of covid some weeks before i was there. talked some to a security guard. he told me all covid patients was escorted by hospital security when they arrived. there was bad protection routines for the guards but not one of them got infected.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#876 2021-09-01 15:46:37

BZHERMINING
Player
Reputation: +25
Registered: 2021-06-02
Posts: 70
Android Chrome 93.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

jorgen wrote:
Vertigo wrote:

Did that sucka rupture?  I was in second grade school when it happened.


Mask requirements are coming back around my area again.
And Boston has a city-wide mandate for indoors.

!ban covid


no rupture. same day i started hurting i went to the emergency room. doctor on call duty on the other side of two mountains.
told them my problem as real i could. also told them i have a high pain threshold. they did the tapping on my belly and it was like a drum.
they checked the weather report for next days and storm was coming. so i hitched a ride with ambulance plane. was walking myself all the time. got no pain medication to monitor a possible worsening.
then i just had to wait for the operation table to become available. no eating for 2 days. was not eating the day i felt sick. got operation late night next day. the worst part about that was they had lamb that day. walked around right after surgery to get rid of trapped air around my organs.
there was a outbreak of covid some weeks before i was there. talked some to a security guard. he told me all covid patients was escorted by hospital security when they arrived. there was bad protection routines for the guards but not one of them got infected.



They had to escort them!! I saw this documentary called night of the walking dead. Turns out people with covid who bite you will give you covid and then you like to eat brains! I think they even built a giant wall in Israel!

Online

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#877 2021-09-01 17:14:10

jorgen
pure-blood
Norway
Reputation: +501
Location: north of tree line
Registered: 2019-11-03
Posts: 822
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

yes yes. it is probably space plague from the japanese space mission tanpopo if you are into fringe conspiracy theories.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanpopo_(mission)
landed en feb 2018. after collecting microbes in space for 3 years.
you know how much the japanese hate chinese.
this is probably not true but there a snowball chance in hell.
you guys should watch the videos perspectives on the pandemic

edit*
lol Black Mamba. i hope you don't believe that i believe in this.
watch the videos perspectives on the pandemic first and then we can talk

Last edited by jorgen (2021-09-01 18:09:20)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#878 2021-09-01 17:50:41

Black Mamba
Adios BF1942
Canada
Reputation: +1221
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 3,676
Windows 10 Chrome 93.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

So many conspiracy theory nut jobs on this forum, wow.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#879 2021-09-02 11:26:22

jorgen
pure-blood
Norway
Reputation: +501
Location: north of tree line
Registered: 2019-11-03
Posts: 822
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

but if you want to talk about "conspiracy" theories.
i think this covid is a false gray swan event. a grey swan is an event that is possible and known, potentially extremely significant but considered not very likely to happen.
also war on drugs is lost. war on terror was just lost. now we have war on covid.
capitalism is based on constant growth. if you take the train from st. petersburg to china it will only take 7 days. the world is smaller than you think. there is not resources in the world for constant growth. the capitalist solution to this problem is big market crashes.
war cycle theory is something equally interesting. there is a regular pattern to the outbreak of war. in fact, the social and economic patterns that make war likely are almost as predictable as the movement of the sun across the sky, or the changing of the seasons.
this massive overreaction to covid could be a way to force the markets to crash. and also stop/delay ww3

edit*
now you dont come and put words in my mouth "what you dont believe in covid?" i am a believer.
i also believe vaccinated ppl now act as a filter for delta. unvaccinated get infected by all strains. vaccinated get delta. so if you want to point fingers i would point at the vaccinated for allowing delta to spread

Last edited by jorgen (2021-09-02 11:46:32)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#880 2021-09-08 07:55:22

jorgen
pure-blood
Norway
Reputation: +501
Location: north of tree line
Registered: 2019-11-03
Posts: 822
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

21,000% Price Increase on Unvaccinated Sperm

“Our customers are from the highest educated demographic. In fact, our first customers were the very scientists and manufacturers paid to formulate the Covid jabs. They understand the human tests were skipped before rushing to market the various concoctions referred to as “vaccines.”

https://youtu.be/fUspLVStPbk?t=55

Last edited by jorgen (2021-09-08 07:56:55)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#881 2021-09-08 10:36:32

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: +1200
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,683
Android Chrome 93.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

jorgen wrote:

21,000% Price Increase on Unvaccinated Sperm

“Our customers are from the highest educated demographic. In fact, our first customers were the very scientists and manufacturers paid to formulate the Covid jabs. They understand the human tests were skipped before rushing to market the various concoctions referred to as “vaccines.”

https://youtu.be/fUspLVStPbk?t=55

Damn i could be a billioner, so much lost in vain, so much..

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#882 2021-09-11 14:36:52

jorgen
pure-blood
Norway
Reputation: +501
Location: north of tree line
Registered: 2019-11-03
Posts: 822
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 92.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

Dr. Robert Malone inventor of mrna. go look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haRMKsI-jKY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Mhw91_2eQ

Last edited by jorgen (2021-09-11 16:57:40)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#883 2021-09-16 06:06:23

jorgen
pure-blood
Norway
Reputation: +501
Location: north of tree line
Registered: 2019-11-03
Posts: 822
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 92.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

yesterday the boyfriend of my mother was at the hospital with blood cloths. he got vaccinated this spring

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#884 2021-09-16 14:18:14

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Reputation: +2408
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 6,068
Windows 7 Chrome 93.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

...

You know it's a big big business, nothing else.

...

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#885 2021-09-17 22:17:14

Dakota
Member
Canada
Reputation: +865
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 1,443
Windows 7 Chrome 93.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

jorgen wrote:

yesterday the boyfriend of my mother was at the hospital with blood cloths. he got vaccinated this spring

And was it beacause of the vaccine or just would of occur all the same if not vaccinated or was it viagra or cialis ??  big_smile

PS: Yes Arkos it's a big business but do you think we could live whit out it ?

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#886 2021-09-17 23:32:31

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Reputation: +2408
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 6,068
Windows 7 Chrome 93.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

...

Without the big business or Corona?

Ah, you mean the vaccine.

I do not know.

Perhaps it sounds a bit cynical, but it's called "Natural Selection". It's a part of the Evolution.

...

Edit:

You know, they found some genetic markers associated with COVID-19 infection risk and severity / severity and susceptibility.


https://www.forschung-und-lehre.de/fors … agen-3515/

...

Edit:

You know... "the war on terror" costed 1 million peoples life and 8 trillion Dollars and no one cares ...

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/fig … etaryCosts

Only the interest charges (pay rent) until 2050 will cost another 6.5 trillion $, ... if the war ends now.

...

And now, ... just think one moment who earns the money at the end and who pays for it.

(Meant in case of Corona & War)

...

Last edited by Arkos (2021-09-18 00:20:31)

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#887 2021-09-18 13:33:41

jorgen
pure-blood
Norway
Reputation: +501
Location: north of tree line
Registered: 2019-11-03
Posts: 822
Website
Fedora Firefox 92.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

Never let a good crisis go to waste

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#888 2021-09-18 15:11:53

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Reputation: +750
Location: Pyongyang
Registered: 2014-03-06
Posts: 1,747
Linux Firefox 87.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

Arkos wrote:

Perhaps it sounds a bit cynical, but it's called "Natural Selection". It's a part of the Evolution.

What if I don't want to be part of the evolution? Maybe I don't agree with how evolution is trying to do things.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#889 2021-09-18 16:46:00

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Reputation: +2408
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 6,068
Windows 7 Chrome 93.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

...

Hehe, you are funny smile

At the end people have no other choice, at long term.

...

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#890 2021-09-18 19:15:13

jorgen
pure-blood
Norway
Reputation: +501
Location: north of tree line
Registered: 2019-11-03
Posts: 822
Website
Fedora Firefox 92.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

evolution is going the wrong way. just look at who is getting kids. some ppl have less impulse control.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#891 2021-09-18 20:28:59

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Reputation: +2408
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 6,068
Windows 7 Chrome 93.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

...

There you're wrong.

It were always the poor people who had much children.

A Problem from our countries is the birth rate.

But this has to be like that.

Otherwise those disappeared High Cultures would still exist.

It's a part of the game. You know, if in 5000 years humanity is yellow- or dark-skinned, no one from the people there cares about.

If we read history, we read it and take it as what it is, ... past history.

We all are somehow 5% Neanderthaler, but if we think about Neanderthalers, ... it's past and does not affect us in any way.


There are also other races, we have genome inside us. But we don't even know them, or let's say most people never heard of them.

And it looks, like some Bloodgroups will disappear also over time.  The future belongs to blood group 0

Africa as example is somehow 90% BG 0

And the fact that poor countries have no vaccine will boomerang western people perhaps in 500 years - 1000 years.

Those who survived without lil helpers will be stronger at the end.

...

They even think that in the past there were more blood groups, which already disappeared.

But, ... never underestimate the Germans and the Vikings. They not just outlived the Romans like this.

It's all a part of the game.

My mother had 8 brothers and sisters, ... today people have somehow 1.2 children per generation or so.

If you want that your race survive, ... have 10 children and look that they start to have children when they are young.

...

Last edited by Arkos (2021-09-18 21:31:53)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#892 2021-09-18 20:49:05

Cartmanez
Danish Dynamite
Denmark
Reputation: +123
Location: Denmark
Registered: 2019-11-11
Posts: 137
Android Chrome 93.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

Better get cracking Jørgen, brother, its 1-0 to me smile game on

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#893 2021-09-18 21:37:20

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Reputation: +750
Location: Pyongyang
Registered: 2014-03-06
Posts: 1,747
Linux Firefox 87.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

Arkos wrote:

If you want that your race survive, ... have 10 children and look that the start to have children, when they are young.

The bottom line, Arkos, is that in 1,000 years we will long be dead, and none of us will care what our grandchildren will be doing.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#894 2021-09-19 14:49:18

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: +1200
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,683
Android Chrome 93.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

seventy wrote:
Arkos wrote:

If you want that your race survive, ... have 10 children and look that the start to have children, when they are young.

The bottom line, Arkos, is that in 1,000 years we will long be dead, and none of us will care what our grandchildren will be doing.

And there is a good chance they all will be retarded tictokers, i woulndnt risking

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#895 2021-09-21 08:32:43

bud
maestro
Reputation: +1737
Location: shangri la
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 3,694
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 92.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

cna.jpg

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#896 2021-09-21 11:01:10

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Reputation: +750
Location: Pyongyang
Registered: 2014-03-06
Posts: 1,747
Linux Firefox 87.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

lol bud, finally another Corona-meme after such a long time lol

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#897 2021-09-21 11:36:33

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Reputation: +332
Registered: 2019-08-09
Posts: 891
Windows 7 Chrome 93.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

bunch of cases in my country, lousy asses don't care about the pandemic and this is quite a bs, good thing i soon get a vaccine, it is special for me since it's pfizer (German) big_smile and it is said that it guarantees more protection  than others, but there's a catch that it is slightly heavy. it is a good thing that some still have masks and i was scaring people sometimes about me being abroad and i saw people falling over, that was quite nice in my part because you need some scares in order to stabilize all the scheibe is being happening.

Last edited by Goldie (2021-09-21 11:37:25)

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#898 2021-09-22 21:52:58

bud
maestro
Reputation: +1737
Location: shangri la
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 3,694
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 92.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

you sure it works on AI?

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#899 2021-09-22 22:16:14

Hydra{SRB}
Your worst enemy
Gibraltar
Reputation: +830
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 1,545
Website
Android Chrome 84.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

I got my buster dose yesterday xD

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#900 2021-09-24 22:31:55

jorgen
pure-blood
Norway
Reputation: +501
Location: north of tree line
Registered: 2019-11-03
Posts: 822
Website
Fedora Firefox 92.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M1

m1 money supply us dollar 375%

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer