#1 2021-09-16 05:26:08

RicardoRossetto
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 93.0

Banned for 2 months

Hi, Hi, someone banned me for almost 2 months. Just for using my name. Ricardo Rossetto YOUTUBE. As I had already been warned about not spamming my channel I stopped. A few days ago I tried to play on another pc with the same name and the same situation. I tried to talk to an administrator there and it's just the same thing.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#2 2021-09-16 08:09:25

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 93.0

Re: Banned for 2 months

You're bad at lying ricardo, you should join the rest of global community in not compulsively lying to save face, you were spamming to promote your channel every 1 min despite being told it was excessive and to stop, and you doing it in a 20 year old game as if it was helping it get more buzz, exposure, you're like some incompetently desperate street vendor that just mostly ends up annoying people more than making money, gaining customers, how bout this, admit it, apologize, instead of playing dumb and innocent and lying, integrity and honesty, before saving face

That's what people from countries like yours need to learn, stop trying to get away with lying when you are clear cut caught, do not do things to put yourself in a situation where you are trying to lie to get out of consequences of your own actions

Last edited by Zatoichi (2021-09-16 08:10:18)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#3 2021-09-16 13:46:30

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 93.0

Re: Banned for 2 months

Vertigo wrote:
RicardoRossetto wrote:

Hi, Hi, someone banned me for almost 2 months. Just for using my name.

Hello.  That is not the reason at all.   There was a one-day ban for base attack because you've been previously
kicked for that by a few admins.  When you evaded that ban,  A longer ban for evading was then placed.

RicardoRossetto wrote:

A few days ago I tried to play on another pc with the same name and the same situation. I tried to talk to an administrator there and it's just the same thing.

What is "the same thing"?  You were notified of the ban for evading, and to visit the forum.

The spamming is another issue Ricardo..

you are very kind, Vertigo. As for me he has 2 good reasons to get permanent ban.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer