VOTE FOR MEEEE big_smile
Imma gud boi and i kill test 1 time

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#2 2021-09-14 15:23:42

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Android Chrome 75.0

Re: IBRAHIM FOR ADMIN :D VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!

Interesting, how long have you been and you know that applying for admins is closed, trust me....i tried.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2021-09-14 16:52:44

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 93.0

no rap verses here, im disappointed sad

#4 2021-09-14 20:51:50

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 93.0

"applying is closed" where have you heard that? Pretty sure Nameless, Vertigo, Sunshine and others could give you all admin rights if you proved to be fair normal human beings :-). Surely the server could use more admins, especially around the "US times"

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#5 2021-09-14 22:44:35

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 64.2

I am just a normal admin. Well, as normal as I can be smile

#6 2021-09-15 06:08:46

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 92.0

Sunshine wrote:

Eating Valium and banning everyone? smile

#7 2021-09-15 09:14:06

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 64.2

nämeless wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Adderall*

#8 2021-09-15 09:47:34

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 92.0

Sunshine wrote:
nämeless wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Adderall*

Are there any contraindications for this medication in the US? Can you do normal things like to drive a car, shoot people, wrestle large black women in McDonald's?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#9 2021-09-15 10:25:27

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 64.2

nämeless wrote:

Are there any contraindications for this medication in the US? Can you do normal things like to drive a car, shoot people, wrestle large black women in McDonald's?

Well there's certain meds i shouldn't take with it. But the medicine has never had a negative impact on daily life. Never impeded normal activity. When I first started it years ago, I would get headaches shortly after and felt hot, but those side effects went away after 2 or 3 weeks.

#10 2021-09-15 11:28:01

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 92.0

Sunshine wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Well there's certain meds i shouldn't take with it. But the medicine has never had a negative impact on daily life. Never impeded normal activity. When I first started it years ago, I would get headaches shortly after and felt hot, but those side effects went away after 2 or 3 weeks.

Does it mean you are on and it's on a daily basis? What will happen if you withhold it?

#11 2021-09-15 22:37:33

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 64.2

nämeless wrote:

Does it mean you are on and it's on a daily basis? What will happen if you withhold it?

What do you mean by "does it mean you are on" ?

It's for ADHD. I used to take Adderall IR twice a day but then I'd go through what they call an adderall crash in the evening really bad so doc put me on Adderall XR which I just take in the morning. Main problem with XR is that I have to remind myself to eat because I don't really get hungry lol.

If I stop taking it I just feel run down. General fatigue with headaches for a day or so. I'd have difficulty focusing on stuff. A few days later I'd headaches and be a total bitch for a few days.

Adderall (mostly IR) is abused by a lot of people, especially college students and athletes. People take really high doses and yeah it really helps them focus and stay awake but then they go through epic withdrawal that can last for weeks. It's a really common drug used during finals because it's a wonder drug for studying. But these people are sometimes taking triple the prescribed maximum dosage. They can get heart attacks, stroke, etc. Even some get suicidal during withdrawal.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#12 2021-09-16 06:42:46

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 92.0

Sunshine wrote:
nämeless wrote:

What do you mean by "does it mean you are on" ?

It's for ADHD. I used to take Adderall IR twice a day but then I'd go through what they call an adderall crash in the evening really bad so doc put me on Adderall XR which I just take in the morning. Main problem with XR is that I have to remind myself to eat because I don't really get hungry lol.

If I stop taking it I just feel run down. General fatigue with headaches for a day or so. I'd have difficulty focusing on stuff. A few days later I'd headaches and be a total bitch for a few days.

Adderall (mostly IR) is abused by a lot of people, especially college students and athletes. People take really high doses and yeah it really helps them focus and stay awake but then they go through epic withdrawal that can last for weeks. It's a really common drug used during finals because it's a wonder drug for studying. But these people are sometimes taking triple the prescribed maximum dosage. They can get heart attacks, stroke, etc. Even some get suicidal during withdrawal.

Thanks for this very detailed answer. This is what I was asking for. I also thought it's mostly for children and gets away with ages with no need of drugs.

#13 2021-09-16 10:12:55

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 64.2

nämeless wrote:

Thanks for this very detailed answer. This is what I was asking for. I also thought it's mostly for children and gets away with ages with no need of drugs.

It doesn't really "go away" with age. Just changes a bit. But there various criteria for 3 different subtypes. There are some who are really bad. To the point they can barely function like a normal person.

Mine isn't the usual case. I wasn't the stereotypical adhd kid where I couldn't sit still, always talking,, bouncing off the walls and totally hyper. I was quiet and had trouble listening because of something called hyperfocus. Basically I would focus on something and shut everything out. If I wasn't hyperfocusing, then I'd get distracted and bored easily. I also had panic attacks due to anxiety issues, which is common for those with ADHD.

I still hyperfocus and the Adderall helps me do it in a more "managed way"  but also allows me to move on to a diff topic. But my hyperfocusing is definitely a positive for working and school lol.

#14 2021-09-16 10:44:14

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 92.0

Sunshine wrote:
nämeless wrote:

It doesn't really "go away" with age. Just changes a bit. But there various criteria for 3 different subtypes. There are some who are really bad. To the point they can barely function like a normal person.

Mine isn't the usual case. I wasn't the stereotypical adhd kid where I couldn't sit still, always talking,, bouncing off the walls and totally hyper. I was quiet and had trouble listening because of something called hyperfocus. Basically I would focus on something and shut everything out. If I wasn't hyperfocusing, then I'd get distracted and bored easily. I also had panic attacks due to anxiety issues, which is common for those with ADHD.

I still hyperfocus and the Adderall helps me do it in a more "managed way"  but also allows me to move on to a diff topic. But my hyperfocusing is definitely a positive for working and school lol.

How do you think, can it be exploited for some different purposes? For example, the majority of Norwegian Olympic medals in skiing won by asthmatics. Asthmatics on papers, I think. It happened that asthma drugs help a lot in such sports, they positively affect on lungs and stamina. I know that Simona Biles also has ADHD and she's using some drugs. Can it be a doping? For example, a sportsman should jump all day long to train legs but he doesn't want to do it because he has no motivation. And then, for example, he's taking an ADHD pill and it helps to concentrate on jumping and nothing else.

In September 2016, Biles' medical information was released and she was accused of doping to enhance performance following the Russian cyber espionage group Fancy Bear's hack into the World Anti Doping Agency. Biles then disclosed on Twitter that she has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and was permitted to take medication for it, having applied for and received a Therapeutic Use Exemption.

ADHD medications enhance the effect of dopamine on the body. This action increases motor activity, which will increase muscular endurance. These medications can also help reduce the feeling of fatigue while exercising.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simone_Biles

What will happen if a normal man will start to consume ADHD drugs? What will happen in case of overdose?

#15 2021-09-16 22:18:11

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 64.3

People who take it and legitimately have ADHD wouldn't get an edge over those who don't. I think that's one of those big things people assume. Taking Adderall doesn't make me "better" than others at school or work. It makes it easier in terms of reducing hyperfocus, preventing day dreaming, and keeps me focused when normally my attention would bounce around if I wasn't engaged. If anything, if I wanted to study 1 specific subject, the lack of Adderall would allow me to hyperfocus.

It could be exploited, but only to a certain point for a very short time. Someone with ADHD who takes it will have their dopamine go up to "normal" levels. When someone without ADHD takes it, their dopamine overloads. They will crash after 4hrs. If they take more to prevent the crash then they'll quickly build a tolerance. They'll just get dependant. They can increase but it'll impact them negatively. Tremors, palpitations, even worse like a possible stroke or heart attack. Many many people have overdosed and died on Adderall and Ritalin. A student here had a heart attack 2 years ago because of it.

I know some athletes take it to help learn playbooks. But I don't think motivation is really a big thing. Did a little googling and there's multiple different opinions, but I found this: "Speaking to another source in the medical field, I was told Adderall has limited benefits for NFL players aside from meeting room focus and staying awake." That's what I personally think. But I saw another that some player said he was laser focused. So who knows. I also think that if you give someone a drug and tell them that it will do xyz, then they'll experience some of it regardless. Basically a placebo effect.

If you had 2 people in front of you who were both on Adderall or ritalin (i think that's what Simone Biles takes) but only 1 had ADHD, after talking to them and seeing how they acted for a bit, you'd probably have a decent idea which one was using it for their ADHD.

#16 2021-09-17 08:18:05

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 93.0

Hey Ibrahim, i only had aspirin

#17 2021-09-17 09:49:42

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 92.0

Joint, is it possible to cure ADHD with marijuana? What do you think?

#18 2021-09-17 10:12:45

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 93.0

I think adhd isnt real but a set of defensive simptoms. And i bet Ibrahim aree with me on this one.

#19 2021-09-17 11:41:16

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Fedora Firefox 92.0

nämeless wrote:

Joint, is it possible to cure ADHD with marijuana? What do you think?

i believe ADHD and cannabis goes hand in glove.
ADHD is to much signals in the brain. thc filter out the noise.

#20 2021-09-17 20:12:26

henk
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 93.0

I read ADHD and cannibalisms go hand in glove xD

ADHD is to much signals in the brain.
Cannibalisms is to much brains in the stomach.

#21 2021-10-08 03:35:20

Moss
Undercover Agent
New Zealand
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 94.0

-rep

#22 2021-10-08 06:45:48

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 92.0

henk wrote:

I read ADHD and cannibalisms go hand in glove xD

ADHD is to much signals in the brain.
Cannibalisms is to much brains in the stomach.

Is there something we should know about Henk?

#23 2021-10-08 07:09:17

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 94.0

henk was like this most of the time when i was with him hehe, we all have some weird sides heh. big_smile

#24 2021-10-08 11:14:18

henk
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 94.0

nämeless wrote:

Is there something we should know about Henk?

Ha yep, I'm mentally unstable, and have the humor of a duck wink

Board footer