#841 2021-08-23 15:51:42

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 14.1

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

jorgen wrote:

great explanation with the naming. wtf why the hell make a new way of naming virus strains.

ok i got one more for you. but this is a big one. is all this also tinfoil hat stuff?
i dont expect you to read it all. found this on reddit /conspiracy

main points

the spike protein appears to be cytotoxic.

the emergence of immune escape variants.

the potential for antibody dependent enhancement.

the potential for autoimmune disorders.

the narrow design focus of the vaccines.

the fact that alternative treatments are available to both prevent and treat covid.

they are trying to jab everyone, even people who have recovered from covid and do not need the jab.

there are a growing number of severe reactions to the vaccines but this fact gets very little coverage in the press and sometimes it even gets outright censorship.

the potential for long term unknown side effects and the potential impact of this on national security.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com … ance_w_50/

my biggest problem with this is there is no public discussions and debate about this stuff. most of media now is just ctrl+c ctrl+v

These are just a bunch of cherry-picked articles with no scientific consensus grouped together to fit the anti-vax narrative.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2021-08-23 15:52:08)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#842 2021-08-23 16:05:47

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

the other problem with researchers today is funding. nothing is black/white mamba. as things are going now with less restrictions when the infection number is low, instead of total facking lock down till the plague is gone. i see no end on this nightmare.

#843 2021-08-23 16:10:45

BZHERMINING
Player
Android Chrome 92.0

Black Mamba wrote:
jorgen wrote:

great explanation with the naming. wtf why the hell make a new way of naming virus strains.

ok i got one more for you. but this is a big one. is all this also tinfoil hat stuff?
i dont expect you to read it all. found this on reddit /conspiracy

main points

the spike protein appears to be cytotoxic.

the emergence of immune escape variants.

the potential for antibody dependent enhancement.

the potential for autoimmune disorders.

the narrow design focus of the vaccines.

the fact that alternative treatments are available to both prevent and treat covid.

they are trying to jab everyone, even people who have recovered from covid and do not need the jab.

there are a growing number of severe reactions to the vaccines but this fact gets very little coverage in the press and sometimes it even gets outright censorship.

the potential for long term unknown side effects and the potential impact of this on national security.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com … ance_w_50/

my biggest problem with this is there is no public discussions and debate about this stuff. most of media now is just ctrl+c ctrl+v

These are just a bunch of cherry-picked articles with no scientific consensus grouped together to fit the anti-vax narrative.

I thought we were supposed to trust academia?
Explain why the shift of vaccine hesitancy has shifted from the working class being mostly hesitant to now PhDs?
https://www.cmu.edu/dietrich/news/news- … tancy.html

Saying that there is no scientific consensus means what.... It means that science is still "doing its work", as there is plenty of scientists expressing doubts over vaccines may it be in terms of safety, efficacy and wether or not it will create a strain in itself in the same way that it has happened with the polio vaccine in eastern Africa.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#844 2021-08-23 16:13:16

BZHERMINING
Player
Android Chrome 92.0

Arkos wrote:

It's not Chinas fault, Dude, nor does it come from a LAB.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.co … 1623106982

#845 2021-08-23 16:33:43

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

For example, "a large-scale 'influenza' killed more than 10,000 people" in the US in August 2019 following the closure(of the us military lab); and the COVID-19 epidemic broke out globally in February 2020 after the US organized Event 201 - A Global Pandemic Exercise - in October 2019.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1182694.shtml

#846 2021-08-23 18:12:24

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Arkos wrote:

Just take it as what it is.

A Flu or Sickness or Corona... as you wish.

or maybe it is because god is mad at us and it is making us pay for not going to church on Sundays.

#847 2021-08-23 18:12:44

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 64.2

jorgen wrote:

For example, "a large-scale 'influenza' killed more than 10,000 people" in the US in August 2019 following the closure(of the us military lab); and the COVID-19 epidemic broke out globally in February 2020 after the US organized Event 201 - A Global Pandemic Exercise - in October 2019.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1182694.shtml

GlobalTimes/People Daily is definitely where I go for Chinese nationalist tabloids. They're the only ones reporting that. But I'm sure they are very thorough.

10k influenza deaths in August would've been reported by literally everybody. There were like 35k during the 2018-2019 flu season. 2017-2018 was a really bad season with 61k deaths.

Easy data to find:
WHONPHL34-small.gif

#848 2021-08-23 18:26:03

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

nice sunshine. you are very pedagogic explaining things. you should have been a teacher.
by any chance have you delivered any instruments to any virus laboratory? just joking

#849 2021-08-23 18:40:04

nifty
Player
Android Chrome 92.0

jorgen wrote:

wtf why the hell make a new way of naming virus strains

The naming with Greek letters now is because, actually they are naming each variant on basis of origin of country. Delta variant, which is hammering the world now was mutated and first identified in India. Before it was named Delta, it was called Indian variant by rest of world. Many countries got accused that way like South African variant, Japanese variant, UK Variant and so on. So to put fullstop to such usage of country's names, which can spread hatred, and also for easier recognition, WHO started giving famous greek letters to each variant based on first identified country.

#850 2021-08-23 18:49:53

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 64.2

jorgen wrote:

nice sunshine. you are very pedagogic explaining things. you should have been a teacher.
by any chance have you delivered any instruments to any virus laboratory? just joking

Lol I've been to the Global Pathogen Discovery Lab and the Emerging Pathogens Institute. I did get to use instruments... but not with any dangerous specimens sad

#851 2021-08-23 18:50:41

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 64.2

nifty wrote:
jorgen wrote:

wtf why the hell make a new way of naming virus strains

The naming with Greek letters now is because, actually they are naming each variant on basis of origin of country. Delta variant, which is hammering the world now was mutated and first identified in India. Before it was named Delta, it was called Indian variant by rest of world. Many countries got accused that way like South African variant, Japanese variant, UK Variant and so on. So to put fullstop to such usage of country's names, which can spread hatred, and also for easier recognition, WHO started giving famous greek letters to each variant based on first identified country.

Just wait... they'll change after Greeks get offended lol.

#852 2021-08-23 19:36:13

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

Sunshine wrote:
jorgen wrote:

Lol I've been to the Global Pathogen Discovery Lab and the Emerging Pathogens Institute. I did get to use instruments... but not with any dangerous specimens sad

i knew it. you just want to watch the world burn and play bf42

i'm gonna lay this dead. dont want to spend more time in the information jungle

Last edited by jorgen (2021-08-23 19:43:47)

#853 2021-08-23 21:19:32

BZHERMINING
Player
Android Chrome 92.0

jorgen wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
jorgen wrote:

i knew it. you just want to watch the world burn and play bf42

i'm gonna lay this dead. dont want to spend more time in the information jungle

Exactly it's an information jungle  in which you have different experts saying different things and people with interests using what is said to further their agenda.
In my case I know only one person who died from covid and she was 104...
I know 3 people who had adverse side affects to the vaccine.
So all in all the options are to follow the guidelines set by a government which is ok to bomb kids, weddings, civilians etc or wait and see how things pan out...

#854 2021-08-24 13:07:34

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

the problem now is vaccinated ppl becoming asymptomatic super spreaders. we see evidence of this in israel. and then we have the possible breakthrough mutation happening in a vaccinated body. omg this will take years if not decades.

dont panic its organic. well.. sort of. virus is our friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZviQJhokT0s&t

#855 2021-08-24 20:33:18

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

takes one hour. but interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JbOvjtnPpE

#856 2021-08-25 02:09:46

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

a pandemic exercise about a coronavirus in october 2019

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org … nario.html

sorry for the pandemic spamming. i realize you all are tired of news about the rona. i have been living under a rock for some time. no tv no fb.

Last edited by jorgen (2021-08-25 13:00:43)

#857 2021-08-26 23:24:19

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 91.0

i used to have my tv running in the background, but the electric bill is killing me so now its off all the time, and fb seem to have become just really crappy, everyone yelling at eachother over every little silly thing you can imagine. also there is like two sides one "for vaccin" and another for "antivax" and people is in eachothers throats about this stuff.

last summer i was hospitalized and at one point they suspected i had got corona cus my lungs crapped out, so had to be put in respirator. that sucked big time.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#858 2021-08-26 23:39:07

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

f*ck covid

#859 2021-08-27 01:58:35

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

bud wrote:

i used to have my tv running in the background, but the electric bill is killing me so now its off all the time, and fb seem to have become just really crappy, everyone yelling at eachother over every little silly thing you can imagine. also there is like two sides one "for vaccin" and another for "antivax" and people is in eachothers throats about this stuff.

last summer i was hospitalized and at one point they suspected i had got corona cus my lungs crapped out, so had to be put in respirator. that sucked big time.

ohh shit. i hope it's not the alcohol talking but i want to give something back to this community. just need to start fishing again. money is not the most important thing in this life. i learn this by having enough and having to little. i was thinking about a gathering next to server location. but i see now there is more important needs.

once in india i met this guy called mango tree baba. (fake holy man) he said to me; don't compare. all that is bad in life comes from comparing. he sold me some mushrooms that was not magic.. asshole. am i becomming the next icq?  i miss icq.
again tha alcohol talking.
bud æ stare å fiske snart. si ifra hvi du treng nå peng

#860 2021-08-27 08:01:54

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 92.0

Someone said that the cognition comes through comparison, and the indian baba didnt even had real magic shrooms, i would take his words with a piece of scepticism wink

#861 2021-08-27 11:41:17

dary
Player
Website
Android Chrome 92.0

jorgen wrote:
bud wrote:

ohh shit. i hope it's not the alcohol talking but i want to give something back to this community. just need to start fishing again. money is not the most important thing in this life. i learn this by having enough and having to little. i was thinking about a gathering next to server location. but i see now there is more important needs.

once in india i met this guy called mango tree baba. (fake holy man) he said to me; don't compare. all that is bad in life comes from comparing. he sold me some mushrooms that was not magic.. asshole. am i becomming the next icq?  i miss icq.
again tha alcohol talking.
bud æ stare å fiske snart. si ifra hvi du treng nå peng

He is righr

#862 2021-08-27 12:04:38

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 92.0

They had a closer look how effective the Rapid Test for Privat use is.  (AntiGenTest)

It recognized just 2/3 as positive, if the infected people had symptomes and only 44% from people without symptomes.

And now you can estimate how effective the vaccines are, ... just look at Israel.

https://www.swissinfo.ch/ger/corona-sch … n/46896952

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S120 … 8/fulltext

Last edited by Arkos (2021-08-27 12:13:29)

#863 2021-08-30 18:02:22

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

this is a collection of interviews. professors, investigative journalist, propaganda expert, etc. now there is 20 episodes.

warning. your computer might start to act strange watching this videos.

https://www.thepressandthepublic.com/latest

#864 2021-08-31 02:24:58

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Jorgen the only reason you got this far up to this point is you are far more remote, rural with far less travelers coming in to such a place, if you become exposed, believe me, you'll wish you'd have gotten the vaccine

First take your pills, merlin

Last edited by Meow (2021-08-31 02:25:33)

#865 2021-09-01 11:43:43

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Jorgen the only reason you got this far up to this point is you are far more remote, rural with far less travelers coming in to such a place, if you become exposed, believe me, you'll wish you'd have gotten the vaccine

i hope you know that i like you as a person

yes i live in one of the most remote places on earth. just some weeks ago there was a convoy of 15 something camper vans. as this is "the end of the world"  it gets some tourists.
i am looking for arguments to take the vaccine and open to change my mind.
heard a rumor about someone selling covid for 10 euro each infection here in norway. if i get infected i will get a vaccine passport valid for 6 months.

here is a new video 5 days old. being removed from youtube and search results.
https://www.thepressandthepublic.com/po … andemic-xx

#866 2021-09-01 11:54:13

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 92.0

bunch of cases in my home country and even government or people don't care about it, which makes it more realistic and reasonable

#867 2021-09-01 12:06:04

BZHERMINING
Player
Android Chrome 92.0

You know covid isn't serious because the same people who kill kids in Yemen, give money to pedophile war lords in Afghanistan are saying it's serious big_smile

#868 2021-09-01 12:13:33

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Android Chrome 92.0

jorgen wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

yes i live in one of the most remote places on earth. just some weeks ago there was a convoy of 15 something camper vans. as this is "the end of the world"  it gets some tourists.
heard a rumor about someone selling covid for 10 euro each infection here in norway. if i get infected i will get a vaccine passport valid for 6 months.

if im not wrong you had problems with your lungs before, that "thing" destroys the lungs, therefore you will run in high risk, think about it twice

#869 2021-09-01 12:21:25

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 91.0

me? i just removed my appendix. my lungs are fine

#870 2021-09-01 12:24:59

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 92.0

Zwarrior wrote:
jorgen wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

if im not wrong you had problems with your lungs before, that "thing" destroys the lungs, therefore you will run in high risk, think about it twice

the thing is that if people had corona or even some problems before, their immunity system should be improved and they don't have care that much about it, but still be on the lookout for it or even getting vaccine, since some places need vaccine certificate to enter....

Board footer