#1 2021-07-31 23:10:51

Ilovecheese
Player
Android Chrome 92.0

Unban request

Hello, I was banned at around 2200 UTC on July 31st.  I am not sure why.  Was justing playing the game flying a plane and banned.  I would like to request an unban and an explanation as to why so that whatever it was I did I won't do again.   

- player name - Bill
- 2200ish UTC 31st July
- SiMPLE BF1942

Thank you very much.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2021-08-01 00:00:41

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE | Administration
Germany
Website
Android Chrome 92.0

Re: Unban request

hello Bill ..

you behaved unfairly to your fellow players and were therefore removed from the game for 3 days ..

You murdered your teammates several times and tried to kill your own planes/pilots just because they were able to fly ..

I ask you to change this behavior immediately ..

I thank you in advance and I hope that you will behave with us in the future. use the three days and think about it ..

see you in 1942

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#3 2021-08-01 01:39:53

Ilovecheese
Player
Android Chrome 92.0

Re: Unban request

Whoa...  I don't recall ever doing that.  I play fair and I play fun.  I don't know if maybe my super unoriginal name may had lead to others thinking this or if I miss identified targets but I never intentionally tried to kill my team mates.  I know on occasion I'd fire at a teammate who had taken an enemy plane until I saw the correct colours but I failed to ever shoot them down.  The map prior to my banning was a crazy madhouse of flying jeeps and tons of planes going all over.  Maybe I crashed into one too many of my teammates?  Your server is pretty much the only place to play a game I've played since 2002 and I take this game seriously (not a troll).  I will be more careful in the future.  Thank you very much.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer