#31 2021-05-16 01:00:44

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Re: about grassie

Cicero_01 wrote:

I don't kick or ban Deeko because my understanding is he is allowed to play on Simple servers. Believe me when I say I've spec-ed him many times while I was incognito and as Cicero. I haven't seen anything but skilled play. I kick or ban people when I catch them actually breaking rules or I have well trusted testimony from regular players.

What occurred was trash-talking the admin. The question is whether that is a rule broken or not. My opinion is that trash talking (except for excessive obscenity or racist remarks) should not be an offense to be punished for. When it goes on seemingly forever and disrupts the use of the chat function to communicate with team members, THEN it's time for a warning and kick or brief ban if it's repeated.

I don't think V should have been kicked for arguing but at least Playerf2/grassie didn't ban V for days or weeks for a relatively minor offense like I see other admins have done.

I am most concerned with maintaining the small number of players we have and not driving away the new players, but true disrupters need to go.  V, I will  bail and mine you and anyone else when it benefits my team. Team victory is my in-game goal, always. Accept it when grassie takes you down with a mine. It's part of the game.

Wow, Cicero, what a well written and thoughtful comment. I'l vote for you if there will ever be an admin election! And so cool to see your still playing - I remember you from the old old days at Arcor Arena (Aberdeen only) :-)

@Grassie: Next time u kill Volturi and he starts whining u should just answer with something like "L2p" "stop whining" or "crybaby" - it work's and hurts way more than a !kick  for these kind of players trust me tongue - right Volturi? wink

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#32 2021-05-16 12:43:01

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:
Cicero_01 wrote:

I don't kick or ban Deeko because my understanding is he is allowed to play on Simple servers. Believe me when I say I've spec-ed him many times while I was incognito and as Cicero. I haven't seen anything but skilled play. I kick or ban people when I catch them actually breaking rules or I have well trusted testimony from regular players.

What occurred was trash-talking the admin. The question is whether that is a rule broken or not. My opinion is that trash talking (except for excessive obscenity or racist remarks) should not be an offense to be punished for. When it goes on seemingly forever and disrupts the use of the chat function to communicate with team members, THEN it's time for a warning and kick or brief ban if it's repeated.

I don't think V should have been kicked for arguing but at least Playerf2/grassie didn't ban V for days or weeks for a relatively minor offense like I see other admins have done.

I am most concerned with maintaining the small number of players we have and not driving away the new players, but true disrupters need to go.  V, I will  bail and mine you and anyone else when it benefits my team. Team victory is my in-game goal, always. Accept it when grassie takes you down with a mine. It's part of the game.

Wow, Cicero, what a well written and thoughtful comment. I'l vote for you if there will ever be an admin election! And so cool to see your still playing - I remember you from the old old days at Arcor Arena (Aberdeen only) :-)

@Grassie: Next time u kill Volturi and he starts whining u should just answer with something like "L2p" "stop whining" or "crybaby" - it work's and hurts way more than a !kick  for these kind of players trust me tongue - right Volturi? wink

It's not the first time i got killed by noobs:) i just can not accept when a person puts his personal ego to the game and abuse his admin rights.

Last edited by Volturi (2021-05-16 13:20:54)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2021-05-16 17:04:44

PlayerF2P
British Antarctic Territory
Android Chrome 87.0

We would not be here in the first place if you just carried on playing.
Its as Cicero says, accept i killed you and move on. Or as mourits says, "stop whining" after you get killed. Your talking about the other kicks well those came from the 1st one. If you dont like it, too bad. Maybe dont complain when people kill you ingame.

More then likely if we had our normal nicks on there we'd probably be laughing instead, and the whole situation wouldve been avoided. Which makes this silly

Last edited by PlayerF2P (2021-05-16 17:07:55)

#34 2021-05-16 23:01:16

Cicero_01
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Yes I am still around long after arcor has passed on to the great game server in the sky. I just never get tired of Aberdeen :-)

#35 2023-10-17 15:44:01

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 10 Firefox 118.0

Ah yes, @Cicero_01, Arcor Arena. Before Team Simple. Remember that's when simon and deeko first showed up? Remember what they did to the server? I know you have a bit of a selective memory so I'll just give a very brief synopsis that you can either agree with or dispute: Arcor Arena was a great server until simon and deeko ruined it with their cheating. As well as other shit like cooperating to team kill. The pair of them wrecked that server with the antics they got up to. Maybe the whole rest of the world is wrong? Why do they never play under their forum names? Oh it's probably nothing suspicoius. Nothing to see here move on. What's behind the mask? Don't want to know doesn't matter.

#36 2023-10-18 11:40:44

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 116.0

Hey buddy! That's just Sepp's way of saying he misses me. Cute.
it is not surprising, becuse even bots play more creatively than those tanks a lot regulars. I could predict their routes and whereabouts 10 years into the future on aberdeen haha
Take care buddy

#37 2023-10-18 16:20:00

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 10 Firefox 118.0

You began this game as a cheat and nothing has changed.

#38 2023-10-19 11:03:39

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 111.0

Above the law

#39 2023-10-19 16:27:48

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 117.0

You are both suspended until further notice.

#40 2023-10-23 02:38:24

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 16.6

Call the Internet police!

Board footer