#1 2021-05-13 21:09:30

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

about grassie

Hi,

2 min ago this bullshit happened in tanks a lot server.
It was 5v5 and everything were okey at the beginning DM-25 was also there he can accept that.
I was fighting a guy in front of me (grassie) and when i was stucked to the building behind me he jumped out and mined me which is fine. I asked ''why don't you fight in the tank but go out and mine the enemy?'' There is nothing wrong to ask this. Then i said do not play like a loser, it is not different than death bailing or etc for me, it was 5v5 and i always die in the tank to respect the enemy (or die maybe while healing my tank). No one has to play it in the way i do. I dont care he can landmine me or zook me whatever.

-Afterwards he kicked me
-I returned back and asked, he kicked me for the 2nd time
-I returned again, he said just play. I said you can not limitate my chat if i do not insult anyone, 3rd kick
-Same conversations took place 4th kick
-Then he banned me

Who the hell gives admin rights to those kiddos? I do not have right to use the chat in the game or i need to ask it to an admin for permission? Get this kiddos admin rights back please. Those admins make this community worse everyday.

Nickname : grassie (140 ping probably north american)

Last edited by Volturi (2021-05-13 21:13:37)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2021-05-13 21:33:54

PlayerF2P
British Antarctic Territory
Windows 10 Firefox 88.0

Re: about grassie

i knew youd come here and complain some more, i have a low tolerance for BS.

5/13/2021 14:57:02 : # [Global] ThundeR: grassie
5/13/2021 14:57:02 : # [Global] ThundeR: why the hell are you playing tanks then?
5/13/2021 14:57:02 : # [Global] ThundeR: if you are pussy to clash in tanks?
5/13/2021 14:57:11 : # [Global] grassie: stfu and play man
/13/2021 14:57:15 : # [Global] grassie: its tanks with mines
5/13/2021 14:57:27 : # [Global] ThundeR: dont play like a noob
5/13/2021 14:57:27 : Player ThundeR  [unknown] kicked for disrupting gameplay.

Thats basically what set the whole thing off, then Volturi kept coming back about 3 or 4 times trying to instigate an argument, saying about "free speech". This has nothing to do with free speech. Its you insulting and then wondering why you get kicked. Then you come back and try to stir shit, when i asked you twice to just play even DM25 said the same thing. You carry on with the same story, and even switch to the InVictus tag saying im going to lose my admin rights, why? Because you know Nameless? The whole trolling thing gets old, im not having it. Finally you got banned for 15 mins.

If you come back doing the same thing, youll be banned for longer. Dont bring your crap here to the simple tanks server

Last edited by PlayerF2P (2021-05-13 21:35:44)

#3 2021-05-13 21:36:42

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

PlayerF2P wrote:

i knew youd come here and complain some more, i have a low tolerance for BS.

5/13/2021 14:57:02 : # [Global] ThundeR: why the hell are you playing tanks then?

Thats basically what set the whole thing off, then Volturi kept coming back about 3 or 4 times trying to instigate an argument, saying about "free speech". This has nothing to do with free speech. Its you insulting and then wondering why you get kicked. Then you come back and try to stir shit, when i asked you twice to just play even DM25 said the same thing. You carry on with the same story, and even switch to the InVictus tag saying im going to lose my admin rights, why? Because you know Nameless? The whole trolling thing gets old, im not having it. Finally you got banned for 15 mins.

If you come back doing the same thing, youll be banned for longer. Dont bring your crap here to the simple tanks server

Okey fair enough. Put all the text i wrote after the 1st kick here. Let's see how good admin you are. If there is 1 text missing i will understand that you dont put it on purpose. Come on, let's see how big man you are, go!

#4 2021-05-13 21:39:03

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

You kicked me 3 more times under the reason of ''flaming'', share here all the sentences i made and let's see did i even flame or not? You can not evaluate my sentences as a flame if you do not like what i wrote. Being an admin doesnt give you the power to kick people because of the sentences he types. I did not insult you or nothing else to get 3 more kicks and a ban.

#5 2021-05-13 21:45:35

PlayerF2P
Windows 10 Firefox 88.0

I already explained it to you in my first post why you were kicked, If you want to continue playing stupid, then go ahead.

Disappointing, Id expect this from a player whos new to the game, but not someone whos been playing this game for years

Last edited by PlayerF2P (2021-05-13 21:46:21)

#6 2021-05-13 21:47:05

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

1 more thing, i did not say you will lose your admin rights. I said who is giving admin rights to those kiddos? And i said i wont let this thing go like that for you. I will report you to other admins, read it again. And what the hell do i have to do with nameless? Am i his father or something? Did i tell you that i will report you to nameless and he will get your rights? Nameless is a player and so am i, none of us is responsible for other players' actions. Do not change the topi over here.

#7 2021-05-13 21:48:20

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

PlayerF2P wrote:

I already explained it to you in my first post why you were kicked, If you want to continue playing stupid, then go ahead.

Disappointing, Id expect this from a player whos new to the game, but not someone whos been playing this game for years

That's how you kicked me 3 more times without any reason. Put here a sentence and tell me i kicked you because of this for the 2nd time. Then put 2 more sentences that you kicked me 2 more times and the ban. What happened? Couldnt find any sentence that creates a deserved kick and ban? This is what you are. An amazing admin and a perfect tanker. Congratz kiddo.

#8 2021-05-13 21:56:03

PlayerF2P
Windows 10 Firefox 88.0

Refer to my first and second post.

Not going to bother catering to your BS. Go play stupid with someone else

#9 2021-05-13 21:58:08

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

PlayerF2P wrote:

Refer to my first and second post.

Not going to bother catering to your BS. Go play stupid with someone else

That's what i thought. This is an evidence that you kicked me 3 times and eventually banned me with NO REASON. I am the one that comfortable saying you that put the sentences that deserved multiple kick and a ban, and you are the one hiding behind the walls. I am not surprised, really. You ain't deserve to be an admin.

#10 2021-05-13 22:21:32

PlayerF2P
Android Chrome 87.0

Yeah, keep playing stupid, youre pretty good at it smile

#11 2021-05-13 22:29:46

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

keep being a liar, put your evidence.

#12 2021-05-13 22:34:14

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 88.0

Player, you should learn a few things from Cicero, he's the only rational admin i've seen in tanks a lot. Getting triggered every time someone calls you a noob in a video game is weak. I wonder how Sepp deals with you.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#13 2021-05-13 22:38:54

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Besides deeko, i didnt call him noob or something and got more kicks again. Sometimes i think it is very good to behave like timmos, flame and troll people and get a kick if you deserve, it sucks when i dont flame and get still kicked. That's the show of the admin's lack of self confidence. Miserable admin, miserable player.

#14 2021-05-13 22:53:58

PlayerF2P
Android Chrome 87.0

Deeko arent you the guy who got banned for cheating or crashing servers?

Yeah i really dont know why you even bother in this thread. You like cicero because he doesnt kick you, but hes not aware youre playing sometimes. You shouldnt even be playing in simple and that ban appeal you did was a joke. Not to mention harrassing players ingame. Alot of newer players dont know the shit you and your brother have done, i dont put up with your BS either everytime you come to simple tanks and flame players better then you.

Volturi, You insuled, you were kicked, came back wonderng why your kicked carrying on with the same thing, instead of moving on and continuing to play. You get kicked for disrupting gameplay, came back with the same BS. Players like you just dont get it. What does it take, a longer ban for to understand and get the message? Do you want a longer ban? Cut the BS. Im not with it

#15 2021-05-13 22:59:23

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Players like you should delete the game and not to be given admin rights. You are a liar, still lying cold blood. Put evidence of disruptive gameplay and flaming here. You cant.

#16 2021-05-13 23:22:27

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 88.0

snowflake

#17 2021-05-14 04:34:30

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

PlayerF2P wrote:

This has nothing to do with free speech. Its you insulting and then wondering why you get kicked.

ban yourself for "STFU" then.
Double standarts?
@Volti - you suck :-D

#18 2021-05-14 12:42:06

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

KarlsoN wrote:
PlayerF2P wrote:

This has nothing to do with free speech. Its you insulting and then wondering why you get kicked.

@Volti - you suck :-D

Finally a good post

#19 2021-05-14 13:27:02

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Who's Playerf2p ?

#20 2021-05-14 14:28:53

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Sparrow wrote:

Who's Playerf2p ?

a coward

Last edited by Volturi (2021-05-14 15:13:38)

#21 2021-05-14 18:14:48

Cicero_01
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

I don't kick or ban Deeko because my understanding is he is allowed to play on Simple servers. Believe me when I say I've spec-ed him many times while I was incognito and as Cicero. I haven't seen anything but skilled play. I kick or ban people when I catch them actually breaking rules or I have well trusted testimony from regular players.

What occurred was trash-talking the admin. The question is whether that is a rule broken or not. My opinion is that trash talking (except for excessive obscenity or racist remarks) should not be an offense to be punished for. When it goes on seemingly forever and disrupts the use of the chat function to communicate with team members, THEN it's time for a warning and kick or brief ban if it's repeated.

I don't think V should have been kicked for arguing but at least Playerf2/grassie didn't ban V for days or weeks for a relatively minor offense like I see other admins have done.

I am most concerned with maintaining the small number of players we have and not driving away the new players, but true disrupters need to go.  V, I will  bail and mine you and anyone else when it benefits my team. Team victory is my in-game goal, always. Accept it when grassie takes you down with a mine. It's part of the game.

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#22 2021-05-14 18:46:16

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Cicero_01 wrote:

I don't kick or ban Deeko because my understanding is he is allowed to play on Simple servers. Believe me when I say I've spec-ed him many times while I was incognito and as Cicero. I haven't seen anything but skilled play. I kick or ban people when I catch them actually breaking rules or I have well trusted testimony from regular players.

What occurred was trash-talking the admin. The question is whether that is a rule broken or not. My opinion is that trash talking (except for excessive obscenity or racist remarks) should not be an offense to be punished for. When it goes on seemingly forever and disrupts the use of the chat function to communicate with team members, THEN it's time for a warning and kick or brief ban if it's repeated.

I don't think V should have been kicked for arguing but at least Playerf2/grassie didn't ban V for days or weeks for a relatively minor offense like I see other admins have done.

I am most concerned with maintaining the small number of players we have and not driving away the new players, but true disrupters need to go.  V, I will  bail and mine you and anyone else when it benefits my team. Team victory is my in-game goal, always. Accept it when grassie takes you down with a mine. It's part of the game.

I already told that it is fine for me as well bail/mine or bail/run away etc. I rejoined and said that as well. What frustrates me is that asking what did i do wrong and i get constantly kicked again. If you give power to those newbie noobs they will make people go away from those servers. If an admin can not stay calm to answer a decent and normal question, then do not make him admin. I hereby asked him 5 times to post what i wrote to make me get kicked, he still can not post anything because there is no bad sentence nor reason for it. I hope i am clear enough. I do not expect much from this guy who can not get shit together for even once. Enjoy the game. I will enjoy keep crashing noobs like that in the game, kick me then again if you have balls.

Cicero, do not take anything special for you from what i wrote above, everyone knows who they are. If not, i can teach him.

#23 2021-05-14 20:51:04

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 76.0

Man as an admin you don't tell to a player: "stfu and play" and then kick him for offensive language. It doesn't work that way. OK the comment from Volturi was unnecessary but these kind of comments shall not be reason of multiple kicks and short time bans, it's rarely seen in practice and generally a warning is enough in those cases.
By the way can you bring full logs of the event please?

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#24 2021-05-14 21:07:27

PlayerF2P
Android Chrome 87.0

Paul do you really want to jump on this case? I dont jump on your cases.

Im usually nice but i treat each person accordingly. This guy was being an ass, because his tank was mined. Some players you just have to deal with them differently.

This isnt the real world where we go by laws, and follow the the book word for word. As admins we make decisions on a case by case basis. It doesnt mean treat everyone the same way because not everyone is the same.

Me and you are 2 different admins. Whilst you dont agree with my actions, i dont agree on your actions towards nameless either. Because if Tuia is fine with it, then who are you to say otherwise. Youre battling against Nameless and Tuia and for what? This isnt the real world Paul. Since youre jumping on my case, im jumping on yours, because this case is already settled. Let Volturi spam his bs, he already knows why he was kicked and banned, which btw i should make it longer since hes continuing his rant here

Last edited by PlayerF2P (2021-05-14 21:37:48)

#25 2021-05-14 22:36:51

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

PlayerF2P wrote:

Paul do you really want to jump on this case? I dont jump on your cases.

Im usually nice but i treat each person accordingly. This guy was being an ass, because his tank was mined. Some players you just have to deal with them differently.

This isnt the real world where we go by laws, and follow the the book word for word. As admins we make decisions on a case by case basis. It doesnt mean treat everyone the same way because not everyone is the same.

Me and you are 2 different admins. Whilst you dont agree with my actions, i dont agree on your actions towards nameless either. Because if Tuia is fine with it, then who are you to say otherwise. Youre battling against Nameless and Tuia and for what? This isnt the real world Paul. Since youre jumping on my case, im jumping on yours, because this case is already settled. Let Volturi spam his bs, he already knows why he was kicked and banned, which btw i should make it longer since hes continuing his rant here

You can not defend your fault by evaluating other admins' behavior. You say yourself that we do not go by law here?? big_smile lol man, so you create your law that depends on your selfishness? In which direction you go with? In the way you want to evaluate any word and any sentence? Bro you really have to be out of the charge being an admin. Every admin should read your post here and have a conclusion. I do not spam any BS, as i said PUT YOUR EVIDENCE HERE FOR KICKING ME 3 TIMES FOR NO REASON AND BANNING ME, then i am ok. If you fail to put any reason here. you go f*ck away stop being an admin, or if you prove that i did something wrong after my first kick for 4 MORE TIMES MORE, i stop playing in simple server FOREVER. YOU HAVE THE BALLS? If you do bring them on the table, otherwise gtfo here. Such a noob and idiot. Stop being a lame person, its obvious what you are tho.

1 more thing, i have never had any personal discussion/fight or any bad things with you before. But if you go on my nerves like this, without any reason kicking me out of the server multiple times, then hey! We have a big problem here. You have no right coming out of this server and kicking me out for zero reason, who the hell are you? Who does give a shit about you? Who the hell really likes to play by your side? tell me mate, where do you get this power(!) to judge players for nothing and to kick them? You are the one who BS now, WHO CAN NOT EVEN ANSWER ME, just STFU. Now i start talking in the wy you understand ok? You suck, go learn how to behave. And also please how to play:)))))

I will educate you yatze, if you want it or not.

Last edited by Volturi (2021-05-14 22:46:44)

#26 2021-05-14 22:40:30

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

Man as an admin you don't tell to a player: "stfu and play" and then kick him for offensive language. It doesn't work that way. OK the comment from Volturi was unnecessary but these kind of comments shall not be reason of multiple kicks and short time bans, it's rarely seen in practice and generally a warning is enough in those cases.
By the way can you bring full logs of the event please?

Mate after that comment and my kick, i returned back to the server and i did not say any bad word, really, ZERO bad word. Asked that what was wrong? This kept me getting kicked 3 times more than a ban for 15 min. Which i ask for him to put my sentences here as he did in the first answer, and preventing to put more because he is wrong and there is no reason. This idiot noob have to learn that having admin rights and kicking people will not be left behind without any circumstances. I a sorry for my tongue now but if you understand in this way, you receive the language you understand. Enjoy it.

-We need mre admins like you Paul, not like those guys having inner-self issues and putting it to the game.

Last edited by Volturi (2021-05-14 22:42:22)

#27 2021-05-14 23:06:12

PlayerF2P
Windows 10 Firefox 88.0

Here is what happened, including the 3 kicks and 15 min ban.

Volturi/ThundeR of course comes back pretending he doesnt know why hes kicked

5/13/2021 14:58:05 : # [Global] ThundeR: who kicked me?
5/13/2021 14:58:32 : # [Global] Hirviporukka: its fine, we need u
5/13/2021 14:58:32 : # [Global] Hirviporukka: big_smile
5/13/2021 14:58:32 : # [Global] ThundeR: tell me
5/13/2021 14:58:33 : Client: Said 'hey troll, play'.
5/13/2021 14:58:34 : Server: Admin message sent.
5/13/2021 14:59:02 : # [Global] ThundeR: im not troll
5/13/2021 14:59:02 : # [Global] BOBBY: I think there is no admin here
5/13/2021 14:59:02 : # [Global] ThundeR: be a man and tell me
5/13/2021 14:59:02 : # [Global] ThundeR: cicero is admin
5/13/2021 14:59:31 : # [Global] Cicero_01: i didn;t kick anyone
5/13/2021 14:59:31 : # [Global] ThundeR: there is another admin too then
5/13/2021 14:59:34 : Player ThundeR  [unknown] kicked for disrupting gameplay.
5/13/2021 14:59:34 : Client: Said '[BFSM] ThundeR kicked for disrupting gameplay'.
5/13/2021 14:59:34 : Client: Kick player ThundeR.
5/13/2021 14:59:35 : Server: Admin message sent.

Volturi rejoins and changes his name ingame from ThundeR to InVictus Volturi. At this point im disappointed its him. Hes also flamed players in the past under his nick InVictus Volturi, for the same thing, being killed. i didnt kick him those times, i let it slide.

5/13/2021 14:59:38 : # [Global] DM 25: forget it and play please
5/13/2021 15:00:32 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: i will report this to admin team
5/13/2021 15:00:32 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: then you see if you will still having the admi
5/13/2021 15:00:32 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: kiddo
5/13/2021 15:00:38 : # [Global] DM 25: wow, nice one
5/13/2021 15:01:02 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: hi dm
5/13/2021 15:01:02 : # [Global] DM 25: hi Volti
5/13/2021 15:01:02 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: grassie i hope its you who kicked me
5/13/2021 15:01:32 : # [Global] grassie: you flame because i mined your tank
5/13/2021 15:01:32 : # [Global] grassie: this isnt the war servers
5/13/2021 15:01:38 : # [Global] grassie: its public so its allowed
5/13/2021 15:02:02 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: i didnt say its not allowe
5/13/2021 15:02:02 : # [Global] grassie: why do you flame then?
5/13/2021 15:02:02 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: i asked why dont u fight in the tank
5/13/2021 15:02:08 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: how i flamed?
5/13/2021 15:02:32 : # [Global] grassie: its public tanks, its obvious mines will be here
5/13/2021 15:02:32 : # [Global] grassie: dont act like a saint now pls volti
5/13/2021 15:02:32 : # [Global] grassie: just play
5/13/2021 15:02:32 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: yeah when there ar 5v5
5/13/2021 15:02:32 : # [Allies] Cicero_01: freee tiger
5/13/2021 15:03:02 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: u just keep fighting in the tank
5/13/2021 15:03:02 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: dont mine the enemy lie a loser
5/13/2021 15:03:02 : # [Global] grassie: your flaming now again
5/13/2021 15:03:02 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: and i stopped talking to you, you still kicked
5/13/2021 15:03:02 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: its flaming?
5/13/2021 15:03:13 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: how old are you?
5/13/2021 15:03:17 : Player inVictus|Volturi  [unknown] kicked for disrupting gameplay.
5/13/2021 15:03:17 : Client: Said '[BFSM] inVictus|Volturi kicked for disrupting gameplay'.
5/13/2021 15:03:17 : Client: Kick player inVictus|Volturi.
5/13/2021 15:03:17 : Server: Admin message sent.

He comes back with the same thing, after being told to move on. And he keeps at it.

5/13/2021 15:03:54 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: grassie i wont let it be okey for yor case
5/13/2021 15:04:00 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: just to let you know ok?
5/13/2021 15:04:06 : Client: Said 'last warning, next time its ban'.
5/13/2021 15:04:06 : Server: Admin message sent.
5/13/2021 15:04:08 : Client: Said 'play'.
5/13/2021 15:04:09 : Server: Admin message sent.
5/13/2021 15:04:32 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: you cant kick anyone because you wanna kick
5/13/2021 15:04:32 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: i can write here anything withour insulting yo
5/13/2021 15:05:00 : # [Global] inVictus|Volturi: you dont have admin rights to limitate people'
5/13/2021 15:05:04 : Player inVictus|Volturi  [unknown] banned until Thu May 13 15:20:04 2021
5/13/2021 15:05:04 : Client: Ban player inVictus|Volturi.
5/13/2021 15:05:05 : Server: Player inVictus|Volturi banned.
5/13/2021 15:05:05 : Server: Banlist has been updated.

Thats all of the chat, It was a 15 min ban in the end.

@Cicero Deeko/Simon are banned for good reason. Just because they dont use cheats now doesnt mean we forget their past. Its a accumulation of things, using regular players nicks to get them in trouble, harrasing players ingame (Just ask DM25 how they used to harrass him almost everytime they played until i became admin), shooting friendly veichels, disrupting ingame, the list goes on. These guys are at the top when it comes to disrupting. And now just because they want to behave we should give them a pass? Should make them apologize to all the players they fucked with, thats a huge list. And even then its not enough lol The game will be just fine without those two. Iagree with everything else you said.

This Volturi my tolerence for BS is low, and you ran into a admin who doesnt put up with shit, sorry if it rubs people the wrong way lol
Its my last post on this thread, you can evaluate it, do whatever you want with it. If theres any issues ill speak with Tuia

Last edited by PlayerF2P (2021-05-14 23:10:44)

#28 2021-05-15 00:16:03

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

i do not say anything else, thank you for proving your fault, it is very obvious that i did nothing to deserve multiple kicks in a row nor to be banned. I do not give a shit about your tolerance becuase you are nothing/ no one gives a shit about you nor your tolerance. Keep being noob. You will be behaved in the way you deserve from now on, i will no longer be kind or understanding on discord nor here or in the game. I dont care who you'd talk to after this. Talk to tuiia or to other admins, it ain't gonna change the situation of yours that you suck so much as a noob player who can not deal with being an admin. I am sorry for you. You exceeded the limit. Enjoy.

Last edited by Volturi (2021-05-15 00:30:26)

#29 2021-05-15 04:36:41

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Who chooses the admins? lmao.

#30 2021-05-15 08:22:53

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic