dary
Player
Website
Android Chrome 90.0

Re: Minnesota events

msbd wrote:
dary wrote:

Follow you? Are you a guru?

Follow my thoughts. I simply meant to express I don't need any confirmation of what I think in this regard. People may take it or leave it...

Yeah right, didn't notice it's you. Cheers

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#122 2021-04-24 21:21:39

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 90.0

Lets make dictionary of offensive words? But from all sourses and cultures, not one that louder of others. In other way this is discrimination: feelings of some are matter, others- not. Its bullshit, we all know it is. I say let them keep it inside their society if they want, no need to teach others how to regret of slavery. Fuck.

#123 2021-04-24 21:43:18

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Bought this at the store today.

Image BBCode test

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#124 2021-04-24 22:30:33

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

negro-bag.jpg

#125 2021-04-24 23:35:34

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 88.0

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#126 2021-04-24 23:46:43

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Firefox 87.0

Sunshine wrote:

Black on black homicide is the leading cause of death of black males under 44yo.

Maybe because black people mostly deal with black people? How is this more of an issue than white on white crime or Latino on Latino crime... ?

#127 2021-04-25 00:02:52

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Firefox 87.0

Sparrow wrote:

Our dear friend nameless seem to be a little bit obsessed with the US of A, and black people. Even has a profile pic of a black guy XD.

You know what they say about being obsessed with a people and what it tells you about your true feelings smile

#128 2021-04-25 00:34:46

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 62.3

seventy wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Black on black homicide is the leading cause of death of black males under 44yo.

Maybe because black people mostly deal with black people? How is this more of an issue than white on white crime or Latino on Latino crime... ?

Yes, obviously in general, homicide occurs within the same race due to living in the same area and also some being domestic violence related homicides, which are in most cases 2 of the same race.. Over 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks and over 80% of whites are killed by other whites.

The issue I'm specifically referring to is homicide being the leading cause of death.

Screenshot-20210424-181803-Opera.jpg

Screenshot-20210424-181822-Opera.jpg

I'm just highlighting this issue because I think it's awfully disgusting that politicians, media, and outspoken celebrities who proudly claim to be "social justice warriors" refuse to really mention it. They tip-toe around the issue all the time and pivot away from it. There are some people within the black community who are outspoken about it but it seems like many are attacked for even talking about it like it's some horrible taboo topic. I've seen this playbook before. Ignore the issue. Blame others. Shame those who bring it up. It's the same thing my people have handled certain issues.

Last edited by Sunshine (2021-04-25 01:16:50)

#129 2021-04-25 00:38:46

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 62.3

That guy makes the best videos lmao.

His videos about the woke are so spot on.

#130 2021-04-25 02:43:40

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Firefox 87.0

Sunshine wrote:

Yes, obviously in general, homicide occurs within the same race due to living in the same area and also some being domestic violence related homicides, which are in most cases 2 of the same race.. Over 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks and over 80% of whites are killed by other whites.

It's probably a long discussion and my answer wasn't the most optimal one either, as, in my opinion, the only long-term solution to these kinds of problems lies in getting rid of these categories auch as white, black, brown, Hispanic, Asian etc. Those categories are a relict of an "unpleasant" past. Just observing from the outside, of course, but if Americans started viewing each other as fellow citizens and just that, maybe a lot of these problems would go away.

#131 2021-04-25 10:36:38

msbd
Germany
Windows 10 Opera 73.0

seventy wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

It's probably a long discussion and my answer wasn't the most optimal one either, as, in my opinion, the only long-term solution to these kinds of problems lies in getting rid of these categories auch as white, black, brown, Hispanic, Asian etc. Those categories are a relict of an "unpleasant" past. Just observing from the outside, of course, but if Americans started viewing each other as fellow citizens and just that, maybe a lot of these problems would go away.

You can't erase categories in their entirety. It's part of basic human social behaviour to think in groups and search for a sense of belonging. If people don't think in categories of colour, religion or sexual preference then they'll find other categories. People are simply dispositioned to think like that. It might not be impossible to overcome it but it would take centuries or longer.

#132 2021-04-25 10:56:46

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Nope.  Those categories exist for a reason, people should just learn how to behave.

White, black, negroid, mongoloid can never be racistic words on their own.

It's just nameless and the others like  him who use them in a very negative manner.

He probably has never read a book or anything in his life, only propaganda.

#133 2021-04-25 12:07:59

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

nämeless wrote:
Timmos wrote:

Nameless, what do you think about the Navalny matter.
Do you think his humam rights are being violated?

Because in our mainstream media we hear that Russia is being criminal against him.
Curious about your opinion or what is really happening.

PS: because Russia maybe has no history in racism doesn't automaticly means you are allowed to be a racist.
When Chauvin put his knee on the neck you said in one of your post he was doing him a favor...

Haha, about Navalny... I'm watching his career like a soap opera.

Here is the article in Wikipedia about him, the reading might take a lot of time. I'd say he has support of maybe 2-3% of population in general and I'm not in that percentage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexei_Navalny

But the matter what i am interested in, it's proven that the Russian government did an assassination attempt on him, what do you think about that? That the politicians make a decision who lives and dies. And if you try to change things you get arrested and put in a work camp.

PS: I haven't read the article.

#134 2021-04-25 14:56:26

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 88.0

seventy wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

It doesn't work in practice. When a black family makes their home in some neighbourhood, the others houses are getting cheaper in the property market. smile

#135 2021-04-25 15:27:38

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 88.0

Timmos wrote:
nämeless wrote:
Timmos wrote:

Nameless, what do you think about the Navalny matter.
Do you think his humam rights are being violated?

Because in our mainstream media we hear that Russia is being criminal against him.
Curious about your opinion or what is really happening.

PS: because Russia maybe has no history in racism doesn't automaticly means you are allowed to be a racist.
When Chauvin put his knee on the neck you said in one of your post he was doing him a favor...

Haha, about Navalny... I'm watching his career like a soap opera.

Here is the article in Wikipedia about him, the reading might take a lot of time. I'd say he has support of maybe 2-3% of population in general and I'm not in that percentage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexei_Navalny

But the matter what i am interested in, it's proven that the Russian government did an assassination attempt on him, what do you think about that? That the politicians make a decision who lives and dies.

First of all, it's not proven. The German side, where Navalny was in Charite clinic, didn't provide the proofs of his assassination attempt with Novichok. It was like "we have proofs but we won't show them". The entire "assassination attempt" was like a comedy. Novichok is a very deadly thing, the only possible result, if it was involved, is death. Our special forces used it once against one Islamic terrorist who was hiding in the forests and mountains, who got an an envelop with a letter, saturated with Novichok. He died, of course, and many many others who touched this envelop.
The entire story has too many "if":

1. If they wanted to assassinate Navalny, why did they use Novichok? Many people would have died from this. It was possible to find another way, which looks less suspicious, like a car accident, sudden disappearance with no successful search (hello Jimmy Hoffa), homicide by a group of drug-addicts etc.
2. If he was poisoned by Novichok being in the plane afterwards, why did they let the pilot do the emergency landing to bring him to the Omsk hospital with an ambulance?
3. If he was in Omsk hospital, why they didn't finish him there? Why the medics stabilised his health with medicaments?
4. If his health has been stabilised, why didn't they assassinate him a bit lately?
5. If they wanted him to be dead, why did they let the German plane land in Omsk and take Navalny to Germany to Charite clinic?

The official diagnosis of Navalny, determined by the Omsk hospital medics, was metabolic disorder, which could have been due to usage of drugs for weight loss and alcohol, which he also consumed at the party with his colleagues a day before the "assassination attempt". Charite clinic medics also found no Novichok in his blood, but, as German side states, it was found by a military laboratory afterwards.
The real reason of Navalny assassination attempt, I think, is the North Stream. It's a technological project of gas pipeline between Russia and Germany, there were many sides interested in stopping this with the aid of sanctions due to Navalny assassination attempt.

As I said before, Navalny has support of 2-3% of population, which is the most, they probably believe in the story with Novichok.

Timmos wrote:

And if you try to change things you get arrested and put in a work camp.

He's not in the work camp, he's in prison, 2 years sentence for violation of parole conditions due to his previous criminal record in 2014, it's conviction for corruption where he was involved in Yves Rocher business.

#136 2021-04-25 16:38:56

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Firefox 87.0

msbd wrote:

You can't erase categories in their entirety. It's part of basic human social behaviour to think in groups and search for a sense of belonging. If people don't think in categories of colour, religion or sexual preference then they'll find other categories. People are simply dispositioned to think like that. It might not be impossible to overcome it but it would take centuries or longer.

I am just talking about American society in particular. These categories are not just about belonging to certain groups, they denote a social status within society. To be black in America means more than just "My ancestors came from West Africa."

Think about the wave of European immigrants. First, they were Italians, Germans, Irish etc. and they had a bad reputation. Now they are just white.

What purpose does it serve to hold on to these categories? And what purpose does it serve e.g. to identify yourself in terms of your sexual preference? These are not chosen by people themselves, they are made by people who want to sow division within a people.

#137 2021-04-25 19:58:18

msbd
Germany
Windows 10 Opera 73.0

nämeless wrote:

1. If they wanted to assassinate Navalny, why did they use Novichok? Many people would have died from this. It was possible to find another way, which looks less suspicious, like a car accident, sudden disappearance with no successful search (hello Jimmy Hoffa), homicide by a group of drug-addicts etc.
2. If he was poisoned by Novichok being in the plane afterwards, why did they let the pilot do the emergency landing to bring him to the Omsk hospital with an ambulance?
3. If he was in Omsk hospital, why they didn't finish him there? Why the medics stabilised his health with medicaments?
4. If his health has been stabilised, why didn't they assassinate him a bit lately?
5. If they wanted him to be dead, why did they let the German plane land in Omsk and take Navalny to Germany to Charite clinic?

First of all, I agree that it's not entirely clear since Germany is holding back information that they claim to have.

To 1, it's very hard to trace and proof that it was used making it kind of impossible to find the assassin.

2-5 Are easy to explain. The entire body of the state does not operate unison. No secret service will involve local airports or hospitals in their missions. Completely absurd to theorise like that.

That the Russian Government was behind it is the most likely but a "false flag" operation in the sense of trying to blame things on Russia is also possible.
Unlikely we'll ever know the truth.

seventy wrote:

I am just talking about American society in particular. These categories are not just about belonging to certain groups, they denote a social status within society. To be black in America means more than just "My ancestors came from West Africa."

Think about the wave of European immigrants. First, they were Italians, Germans, Irish etc. and they had a bad reputation. Now they are just white.

What purpose does it serve to hold on to these categories? And what purpose does it serve e.g. to identify yourself in terms of your sexual preference? These are not chosen by people themselves, they are made by people who want to sow division within a people.

That people first were Italians, etc. and then became white is exactly what I was referring to that you can't erase categories entirely in our current reality. Obviously these are mendable and morph over time.
If people become too similar they will find new differences again. People seek belonging naturally, that's biologically hardwired behaviour, it does not need any other purpose.

Compare with realistic conflict theory https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realistic_conflict_theory and for example the Robbers Cave Experiment in particular.

#138 2021-04-25 21:33:23

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Firefox 87.0

msbd wrote:

That people first were Italians, etc. and then became white is exactly what I was referring to that you can't erase categories entirely in our current reality. Obviously these are mendable and morph over time.
If people become too similar they will find new differences again. People seek belonging naturally, that's biologically hardwired behaviour, it does not need any other purpose.

Compare with realistic conflict theory https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realistic_conflict_theory and for example the Robbers Cave Experiment in particular.

I get all your points but again, I am talking within American society. You are talking about people in general. So replace all those categories by just one category then, which is American. I am not talking about the whole world where are all these nationalities, of course, just constitute categories themselves, so let's leave that aside for a moment and just focus on this one nation.

What purpose does it serve to identify yourself as a black or a white man/woman within a country that should all be just one identity? And why would you want to continue to view your fellow citizen as belonging to a "different" type of American? People who hold on to these views are in fact part of the problem and the reason why things won't change.

#139 2021-04-25 22:48:12

msbd
Germany
Windows 10 Opera 73.0

They are competing over the same resources e.g. work places etc. in "America"... Look at how some places in the US are looking right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpyHhrDgG5A

Read the wiki article I posted as well. That's all there is to say about this...

#140 2021-04-26 16:31:32

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 90.0

For each white social justice warrior, who's tired of racism, I recommend to walk among these black gentlemen at least an hour. You will know what racism is, if you manage to outlive this hour.

#141 2021-04-26 19:03:46

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 90.0

Nice way of thinking, walking in a place where is a black community that feel ompress is not recommaded for you Nameless specially if your are to scream the N... word. I lost my self in a part of Philadelphia and ask them my way and they were nice and did help me. I got friends and famaly that are black.

Its not because the N... word in Spain means black that is not offencive for the rest of the planet. You saying you are not racist is like you saying you are not guay because you suck a cock once in while ffs !

This server/forum is for all players from all parts of world and in 3/4 of that world the n... word is offencive so why you dont respect them mister head admin ?

Last edited by Dakota (2021-04-26 19:07:03)

#142 2021-04-26 22:24:25

msbd
Germany
Windows 10 Opera 73.0

Have to give this one to Dakota. Pretty pointless statement. Could also direct you to some places in East Germany to walk. There is nothing in particular about "these black gentlemen". Also the "white social justice warrior" is another stereotype.

Why is this demeaning behaviour necessary at all? It's a valid question.

Either you're interested in a constructive discussion or you are trolling...

#143 2021-04-27 00:23:14

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 88.0

Okay so these guys rasist then.
-
https://youtu.be/6l7J1i1OkKs

#144 2021-04-27 14:26:24

Cartmanez
Danish Dynamite
Denmark
Android Chrome 90.0

Dont you know?
Black people cant be racist..they just cant.

#145 2021-04-27 15:10:55

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 90.0

bud wrote:

-
https://youtu.be/6l7J1i1OkKs

This is a very deep song and the lyrics. My favourite part is when they say "nigga".

#146 2021-04-28 22:58:05

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 90.0

Cartmanez wrote:

Dont you know?

Yes they are if they call me white chicken shitt or ... but not when they call them the N.. word among them selve !  But you are to dumb to realize that I guess ?

#147 2021-04-28 23:05:24

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 88.0

Cartmanez wrote:

Dont you know?

I actually like the song, i just used it to point out the absurdity of the world we live in. Its not always easy to know whats right, one guy i know got his ears waxed for using "colored" because they had changed to using black without him knowing about it.

But on the whole i dont understand why one would insist to use words that can be seen as rasist, its not like its hard to use "black" instead of negro.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#148 2021-04-29 03:23:21

Trench
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Possibly the question is "and what if they are?"  Is calling out Lil' Wayne for promoting racisim any less valid than calling out nämeless for supporting it?  Can't both of them be pandering to a very low form of self-expression and view of the world around them?  Can't both of them choose to aim higher than that tomorrow?

I don't happen to believe that's the case, but still, "these guys are also being racist" doesn't seem to change any bottom line.

Regardless, racisim isn't defined by "the word".  Racisim is in the person, their intentions, and their actions.  The word is just many times the symptom of it.  And in many modern and online forms of communication, the words you choose are the only window we have into what you are thinking.

Lil' Wayne can call his friends and anyone he wants "Nigger", and that's fine by me.  (Not that I think he'll ever ask my opinion about it.)  Because in no way do I believe he has racist beliefs or intentions toward the person he's saying it to, or the people he is saying it about.  He's not saying it to make them feel less than human.  Although he damn well may be saying it to remind them that other people saying it think of them as less than human.

And him saying it changes nothing about how I feel about racisim, or how I will never once call anyone that -- black or non-black -- because it comes from a really shitty place in society, and even just basic human-to-human interactions.  Very far removed from anything I want associated with me or my character.

#149 2021-04-29 18:41:37

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 90.0

Trench wrote:

Racisim is in the person, their intentions, and their actions.

#150 2021-04-29 19:01:26

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

joint wrote:
Trench wrote:

Racisim is in the person, their intentions, and their actions.

Trench wrote:

And in many modern and online forms of communication, the words you choose are the only window we have into what you are thinking.

Board footer