#31 2021-04-14 09:07:27

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Re: What is the problem actually?

ashfaqursiddique47 wrote:

Ax server and Simple server are totally different. Whenever someone talks about aX server, everyone says that, this is not aX server.
Ok. This is not aX server. But I don't understand why people from aX, drags trolling situation in Simple server. Many of the players, attacks main base, attacks uncaps, steals vehicles etc etc.
Just now, I was Team killing in aX. Someone told me that, "Ashfaqur, if you come to SiMPLE, I will ban you."
Why? I mean why? Why he will ban me? I was not trolling in Simple. I was trolling in aX. Why will he ban me from Simple because I trolled in aX? And I behave differently on different servers. On DC servers, I am a quiet boy. At the same time in Ax, I am a troll.
In March 2020, I had a fight with SiMPLE admin in aX server. So, he kicked me from Tanks A Lot server 2 times. This is unfair

If this server is not related with aX, then why players drag aX server situations to SiMPLE server?
Can I get a reply?

Ashfa.png

Hello there sh*t face, let me explain to you something very logical:

if you are in point A (AX server) and insult everybody because you think that you are just too awesome, you are still going to be considered as a son of a b*tch in point B(whether in Simple server or this forum) due to your actions in poin A. Got it f*ck-tard?

Last edited by Zwarrior (2021-04-14 09:23:01)

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#32 2021-04-14 10:26:55

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 87.0

Zwarrior wrote:

if you are in point A (AX server) and insult everybody because you think that you are just too awesome, you are still going to be considered as a son of a b*tch in point B(whether in Simple server or this forum) due to your actions in poin A. Got it f*ck-tard?

I was just on AX and can only confirm that.
If there was a gold medal for offending he would get it every round. I can also imagine he hosted Turret so massively and permanently

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#33 2021-04-30 17:29:57

momzrule
Administrator
OS X Chrome 90.0

I have seen you play and i tend to ignore your rude racist comments.  I am asian and a mom, I would NEVER tell someone they should not play regardless of their race, sex or anything.  However, If you troll and insult, sfv or tk. I will most definitely tell you that you should not play.  That type of behavior ruins the game.  Just play and have fun, if you can do that in other servers why not do it there.  Just because Lama or Robert are not monitoring the server and kicking trolls daily doesn't give trolls the right to destroy game for others.  Most of the people that play in Simple, Moon, or the other popular servers play in Ax.  so if you act a fool you are making a name for yourself and are going to be identified as a troll.  Plain and simple.  I think you can be a good player and teammate.  I see that you have friends because people do say hi to you.  Please do not insult me or any other person and lie.  Don't include my name in your quest for pitty.  I will defend any player ALWAYS, if they play respectfully.  I wish you well and hope that you can move on and hope to kill or defend with you.  Try and be well Ash.

ashfaqursiddique47 wrote:

I am really really sorry. I am seeing that most of the players are having trouble because of me in aX  . I do troll, insult others in aX.
But what to do? I want to tell that, I have a reason behind on why do I troll in aX. Please don't think that it's a made up story.
I can be a troll, but I am not a Liar.
Question: Why do I troll?
Answer:
I did not started to troll and insult from the very beginning. I started to play in aX from 27th February, 2020.
When I started to talk to the players in aX, they used to behave good with me. I was also a polite boy. But then one day some players like: Internet Bully, Mom, +, racoon, Electric Gator, Hercules, Comrade Ivan Kovolot started insult me because of my in-game name. They said that my name sounds like Assf***er. I did not replied anything to them. But after few weeks, they started to insult me more because I did not get much score and kills. They sweared at me. They also said many bad things about my race.

Whenever I used to get in a vehicle, they used to destroy my vehicles. They even team killed me. They even said to me that, Asians are not allowed to play here. They even used racial slurs. So to defend myself I started to bully them a little.

Whenever I wanted to make a new friend in aX, they used to say that player that:
"Please don't be friend with Ashfaqur. He belongs to the shitty Asian race. He is a troll, He will f**k you while you play."
I got extremely angry and I started to troll there everyday. I know, not everyone disturbs my gameplay. But the main problem is that many of the players there Judge me because of my race and my name.

When I started to insult them a little, It became my habit of trolling. I cannot get off from this habit.
Before I used to use bad words for defending myself. But now I do it for trolling purpose. Because it's my habit now. I promise, I will not keep this habit. I will change.

I didn't knew what to name myself in-game. For that I used my real name and that is Ashfaqur.
And I hope you guys forgave me already. I am really sorry for the past. I will change now.
I wanted to share the screenshots in which they insulted me. But unfortunately, my PC was attacked by Virus on 9th January, 2021  and I lost every game and screenshots I had.

And you might ask: How do they know your race?
Answer:
Many of the people told me that, they saw me in the forum. One of the player told me that, "Omg an Asian guy is playing here. But we don't allow Asians here."

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

Board footer