#1 2021-04-01 12:51:17

ashfaqursiddique47
Player
Bangladesh
Windows 7 Chrome 89.0

What is the problem actually?

Ax server and Simple server are totally different. Whenever someone talks about aX server, everyone says that, this is not aX server.
Ok. This is not aX server. But I don't understand why people from aX, drags trolling situation in Simple server. Many of the players, attacks main base, attacks uncaps, steals vehicles etc etc.
Just now, I was Team killing in aX. Someone told me that, "Ashfaqur, if you come to SiMPLE, I will ban you."
Why? I mean why? Why he will ban me? I was not trolling in Simple. I was trolling in aX. Why will he ban me from Simple because I trolled in aX? And I behave differently on different servers. On DC servers, I am a quiet boy. At the same time in Ax, I am a troll.
In March 2020, I had a fight with SiMPLE admin in aX server. So, he kicked me from Tanks A Lot server 2 times. This is unfair

If this server is not related with aX, then why players drag aX server situations to SiMPLE server?
Can I get a reply?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#2 2021-04-01 13:07:05

Bobbycar
Player
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 87.0

Re: What is the problem actually?

In principle, you are right.
But imagine you were admin and somebody was trolling you. Wouldn't you look for a payback?
Since trolling destroys the gameplay for many players, you simply shouldn't do it.

Problem solved?

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#3 2021-04-01 13:55:38

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 87.0

ashfaqursiddique47 wrote:

blablabla.... ?

Come to simple ...  and find out !

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 2

#4 2021-04-01 15:05:59

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 87.0

The problem is :AX also has rules,and if you go there and play like a total troll because there is no admin present,you display a behaviour you would also display on S1mple if  admins  there were absent.....

In short:very bad example to follow the trolls and tk-ers.....

I have done the same   :players behaving like total a-holes on AX (and other servers) will get banned on OZ,as they will be the same a-hole there....

Player number might be always getting lower   ,but a game filled with such players ain't no game at all.
I'd rather watch it die with dignity then....

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#5 2021-04-01 16:32:36

Cicero_01
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Sorry, but the real solution is don't break the rules ANYWHERE!!! Other players just want to play the game and rule breakers are disrupting everyone's play. Do you drive through red traffic lights when no one is around? Do you steal things from stores when no one is looking? Server rules are there to protect everyone. Breaking them deliberately hurts everyone at one time or another. If there is no admin present,  the rules still apply to everyone.

And no, if anyone wonders, it wasn't me who banned him from tanks a lot. On the other hand, if I was an admin on AX I would ban you from there until you behave. Let other players enjoy their game and stop screwing up the game for the other players. It's not funny to anyone but you and shouldn't be funny to you either.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#6 2021-04-01 16:38:10

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

aX has a lot of the same rules as Simple but only like 1 active admin who rarely is playing (Lama), that's the main difference. I'm very tired of aX players like Medic, Ludwig, glitchers and what not trolling again and again when I go to aX, because I wish to believe that the server is just as good as Simple, but players like these are ruining it.

#7 2021-04-06 16:13:01

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

He was trolling on AX... shooting friendly tanks for fun when you don't watch.
I can upload a clip if you want.

#8 2021-04-06 17:27:06

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

a troll is a troll everywhere, stop it or enjoy the ban. Simple as it is.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#9 2021-04-06 17:39:18

ashfaqursiddique47
Player
Bangladesh
Windows 7 Chrome 89.0

dary wrote:

Show the clip. I want to see.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#10 2021-04-06 17:40:16

ashfaqursiddique47
Player
Bangladesh
Windows 7 Chrome 89.0

Volturi wrote:

a troll is a troll everywhere, stop it or enjoy the ban. Simple as it is.

Enjoy the ban where?

#11 2021-04-06 21:12:33

dary
Player
Website
Android Chrome 89.0

Hi, why are you trolling? It's fun or what do you really want? It was Allied Tobruk.

#12 2021-04-06 22:05:04

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 62.3

Just cut your shit already. You are absolutely ridiculous. You've been trolling for at least a year now.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#13 2021-04-07 04:40:52

ashfaqursiddique47
Player
Bangladesh
Windows 7 Chrome 89.0

I am really really sorry. I am seeing that most of the players are having trouble because of me in aX  . I do troll, insult others in aX.
But what to do? I want to tell that, I have a reason behind on why do I troll in aX. Please don't think that it's a made up story.
I can be a troll, but I am not a Liar.
Question: Why do I troll?
Answer:
I did not started to troll and insult from the very beginning. I started to play in aX from 27th February, 2020.
When I started to talk to the players in aX, they used to behave good with me. I was also a polite boy. But then one day some players like: Internet Bully, Mom, +, racoon, Electric Gator, Hercules, Comrade Ivan Kovolot started insult me because of my in-game name. They said that my name sounds like Assf***er. I did not replied anything to them. But after few weeks, they started to insult me more because I did not get much score and kills. They sweared at me. They also said many bad things about my race.

Whenever I used to get in a vehicle, they used to destroy my vehicles. They even team killed me. They even said to me that, Asians are not allowed to play here. They even used racial slurs. So to defend myself I started to bully them a little.

Whenever I wanted to make a new friend in aX, they used to say that player that:
"Please don't be friend with Ashfaqur. He belongs to the shitty Asian race. He is a troll, He will f**k you while you play."
I got extremely angry and I started to troll there everyday. I know, not everyone disturbs my gameplay. But the main problem is that many of the players there Judge me because of my race and my name.

When I started to insult them a little, It became my habit of trolling. I cannot get off from this habit.
Before I used to use bad words for defending myself. But now I do it for trolling purpose. Because it's my habit now. I promise, I will not keep this habit. I will change.

I didn't knew what to name myself in-game. For that I used my real name and that is Ashfaqur.
And I hope you guys forgave me already. I am really sorry for the past. I will change now.
I wanted to share the screenshots in which they insulted me. But unfortunately, my PC was attacked by Virus on 9th January, 2021  and I lost every game and screenshots I had.

And you might ask: How do they know your race?
Answer:
Many of the people told me that, they saw me in the forum. One of the player told me that, "Omg an Asian guy is playing here. But we don't allow Asians here."

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#14 2021-04-07 04:58:26

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 62.3

long sad pity story and excuses

So you troll because they insulted you? Seriously? You also trolled on Simple servers and got the ban hammer. You admit it's a habit, which is a bullshit excuse, so why would anyone want to deal with you when you have a LONG history of trolling... much of it when you weren't provoked

I'm sorry you were insulted due to your name/race. You didn’t deserve that. But you CHOSE to be a troll. They didn’t choose for you.

#15 2021-04-07 06:33:24

ashfaqursiddique47
Player
Bangladesh
Windows 7 Chrome 89.0

Sunshine wrote:

long sad pity story and excuses

So you troll because they insulted you? Seriously? You also trolled on Simple servers and got the ban hammer. You admit it's a habit, which is a bullshit excuse, so why would anyone want to deal with you when you have a LONG history of trolling... much of it when you weren't provoked

I'm sorry you were insulted due to your name/race. You didn’t deserve that. But you CHOSE to be a troll. They didn’t choose for you.

Ban from New SIMPLE|BF1942 = Got banned for radio spam, Chat spam excessively.

Ban from New SIMPLE| RTR+SW = Got banned for attacking main base and chat spam repeatedly.

And yes, I started to troll those who insulted me. When I used to insult, other players also started to hate me because I use swearing words. So when the other players started to insult me, I started to insult them.

And the trolling I did in SiMPLE, I did it because I did not knew the rules. Which was my mistake.
And the trolling I did in aX, I did it to defend myself from trolls. But eventually, I became a troll. Because it became my habit.

For you, this situation is hard to imagine. But for me it is easy to imagine because, this situation is happening to me.

And I already told, I will stop trolling in aX from today. I promise.

Last edited by ashfaqursiddique47 (2021-04-07 06:36:12)

#16 2021-04-07 08:14:49

nifty
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Get new nickname and have fun.

#17 2021-04-07 12:47:39

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 86.0

Just perm ban this idiot once and for all.

#18 2021-04-07 12:58:10

ashfaqursiddique47
Player
Bangladesh
Windows 7 Chrome 89.0

Lecter wrote:

Dude I don't understand one thing. I trolled in aX. So you should report me on aX. I know, aX forum does not accept new members. But they have discord. Report me on aX discord.
Why you are reporting my trolling behavior from aX in SiMPLE?

Last edited by ashfaqursiddique47 (2021-04-07 12:58:48)

#19 2021-04-07 14:10:20

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Lecter wrote:

Dude I don't understand one thing. I trolled in aX. So you should report me on aX. I know, aX forum does not accept new members. But they have discord. Report me on aX discord.
Why you are reporting my trolling behavior from aX in SiMPLE?

Just hire a lawyer

#20 2021-04-07 15:42:57

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

I am really really sorry. I am seeing that most of the players are having trouble because of me in aX  . I do troll, insult others in aX.
But what to do? I want to tell that, I have a reason behind on why do I troll in aX. Please don't think that it's a made up story.
Answer:
I did not started to troll and insult from the very beginning. I started to play in aX from 27th February, 2020.
When I started to talk to the players in aX, they used to behave good with me. I was also a polite boy. But then one day some players like: Internet Bully, Mom, +, racoon, Electric Gator, Hercules, Comrade Ivan Kovolot started insult me because of my in-game name. They said that my name sounds like Assf***er. I did not replied anything to them. But after few weeks, they started to insult me more because I did not get much score and kills. They sweared at me. They also said many bad things about my race.

Whenever I used to get in a vehicle, they used to destroy my vehicles. They even team killed me. They even said to me that, Asians are not allowed to play here. They even used racial slurs. So to defend myself I started to bully them a little.

Whenever I wanted to make a new friend in aX, they used to say that player that:
"Please don't be friend with Ashfaqur. He belongs to the shitty Asian race. He is a troll, He will f**k you while you play."
I got extremely angry and I started to troll there everyday. I know, not everyone disturbs my gameplay. But the main problem is that many of the players there Judge me because of my race and my name.

When I started to insult them a little, It became my habit of trolling. I cannot get off from this habit.
Before I used to use bad words for defending myself. But now I do it for trolling purpose. Because it's my habit now. I promise, I will not keep this habit. I will change.

I didn't knew what to name myself in-game. For that I used my real name and that is Ashfaqur.
And I hope you guys forgave me already. I am really sorry for the past. I will change now.
I wanted to share the screenshots in which they insulted me. But unfortunately, my PC was attacked by Virus on 9th January, 2021  and I lost every game and screenshots I had.

Answer:
Many of the people told me that, they saw me in the forum. One of the player told me that, "Omg an Asian guy is playing here. But we don't allow Asians here."

Never heard people hating against Asians.

You are responsible for your actions, nobody else. You blame others to be the poor little me victim and this is the reason you are a troll? I think you are full of shit. No hate, just being honest with you.

I don't judge you nor I care where you are from or what you name is... even though it sound funny. lol...

Trolling is no habit. Smoking is a habit or thinking, but not trolling.

#21 2021-04-07 17:56:09

ashfaqursiddique47
Player
Bangladesh
Windows 7 Chrome 89.0

dary wrote:

Answer:
Answer:

You are responsible for your actions, nobody else. You blame others to be the poor little me victim and this is the reason you are a troll? I think you are full of shit. No hate, just being honest with you.

I don't judge you nor I care where you are from or what you name is... even though it sound funny. lol...

For you, this situation is hard to imagine. And for you, "Trolling is a Habit" is also hard to imagine.
Just because you did not get trolled by random players because of your name and race, does not mean that nobody had faced the problem with the bullies. Just because you never got trolled by others, does not mean that no one gets trolled. And yes, you are right. I am responsible for my actions. But The seed was planted by the bullies.And I am the plant who is showing the result( If you know what I mean)

And I know, you never judged me because of my name and race. Thank you for that.

Last edited by ashfaqursiddique47 (2021-04-07 17:56:45)

#22 2021-04-07 20:22:42

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 62.3

For you, this situation is hard to imagine. And for you, "Trolling is a Habit" is also hard to imagine.
Just because you did not get trolled by random players because of your name and race, does not mean that nobody had faced the problem with the bullies. Just because you never got trolled by others, does not mean that no one gets trolled. And yes, you are right. I am responsible for my actions. But The seed was planted by the bullies.And I am the plant who is showing the result( If you know what I mean)

You're doing it again. Exactly what dary said... You're playing the victim. Your little game here does not work because admins have seen this shit over and over.

Stop the "ohh poor me. They hurt my feelings so I decided to act like an insufferable little shit" nonsense. "The seed was planted by the bullies" is just another excuse.

You know what? I've been trolled and insulted for who I am in game. A lot. My PM's have been loaded with it. You know what I didn’t do? I didn't spend an entire year trolling everywhere I go because I'm not a mental midget with a victim mentality who tries to use the victim card as an excuse in order to wiggle through the rules and ruin people's gameplay. You COULD do the same, but you CHOOSE not to.

Grow up.

#23 2021-04-07 20:35:20

msbd
Germany
Windows 10 Opera 73.0

He already said he will try to change. What more could he say right now?

Makes no sense to keep blaming and petrify him. Just leave it with saying he won't get pardoned...

#24 2021-04-07 20:40:38

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 62.3

msbd wrote:

He already said he will try to change. What more could he say right now?

Makes no sense to keep blaming and petrify him. Just leave it with saying he won't get pardoned...

We go through this all the time with him. He never changes. Never has. Never will. Why he's not banned from the forum blows my mind.

But you're right. I'll stop. I violated my own personal rule on dealing with such people because it's pointless.

#25 2021-04-07 20:49:33

PipeR
Australia
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Water off a ducks back
People can only upset you, make you angry if you allow them to
Learn to let things go

Their treatment of you shows their character not yours.. your reaction shows your character

#26 2021-04-07 22:11:28

Gorr
Administrator
Sweden
Windows 10 Firefox 87.0

Just checking. This guy is banned right? If not I will kick then ban for trolling. Trolling is very toxic. Problem is that the trolls don't understand it.

#27 2021-04-08 09:20:14

TheTank
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

dary wrote:

Send it here, please.

#28 2021-04-08 11:15:31

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

dary wrote:

Answer:
Answer:

And I know, you never judged me because of my name and race. Thank you for that.

You need to go out of your victim role. It is always the same - it goes like: Nobody understands me. Yes I understand you and I think we should not tolerate racism.
Listen, some people like it when they have control/power over others and if they can make you angry, they will get what they wanted. Just ignore them and they'll stop. I know there are trolls around but it doesn't mean you need to be the same. Just ignore them and change choose a nick for you. Just be thankful because these people are a lesson for you.

And no sir, you are not the plant they seeded. You cannot control other people but you can control your reaction. Otherwise you are like a ball in a flipper machine.

Done. Peace...

Last edited by dary (2021-04-08 11:16:51)

#29 2021-04-08 11:36:52

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 89.0

He trolls us because we arent asians, this is very offensive, id ban him for intollerance.

#30 2021-04-11 17:03:29

DrOnzzER
India
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

I didn't wanted to comment but:

"Omg an Asian guy is playing here. But we don't allow Asians here."

LoL

I never heard such things. As you like to troll, so does the few who used to troll you, that doesn't mean you will take up the guns/revenge in your hand, simply enjoy and ignore few things. People on this server take game seriously and try to make game playable for other. (in my view)

Are u the same who was trolling Angeleyes? The kid who was trolled in school?

//Dekh bhai chill mar, itni sentimental batien kaha se le ata hai? Are BC karte hai kuch, ignore kar.

Last edited by DrOnzzER (2021-04-11 17:06:53)

Board footer