#1 2021-03-21 23:48:17

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Gaming equipment

This is a thread where you can share your gaming equipment (mouse, keyboard, monitor, etc).

I am using a 7 year old Steelseries Rival 100 mouse. It's pretty much out of service now and the aiming is extremely jittery, making it impossible to use. Any recommandations on good mouse brands, without breaking the bank?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2021-03-22 00:26:53

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 89.0

Re: Gaming equipment

The problem with buying a new mouse is similar to buy new shoes.

You will mostly prefer what you already had.

If you are happy with the 100's ergonomic, you should stay at this form.

The problem is that all those mouses , (with same ergomomic like yours) look the same in Pictures. But one is smaller or bigger, heavy, light.

If, then you should read also the physical specificatios or even better, ... go in s hop where they have 100+ Gaming mouses and look how they feel.

Here in Swiss we don't have such big shops,  but in Germany or USA you have surely.

Cheap mouses are Logitech G203 Prodigy or G203 Lightspeed or a Steelseries sensei, (but old).

Didn't you have once a Razor Mamba? smile

Perhaps you can find some special offer. I bought my G502 Proteus Core somehow 2-3 years ago for 50.-$

You know, ... if i talk about how difficult it is to buy a mouse, take a look on this list.

All of them have Pros and Cons, ... but the site is nice to have an overview and you see the physical differences 1:1

Scroll a bit down to the list.

https://www.allesbeste.de/test/die-beste-gaming-maus/

And if you click on "Produkt Details einblenden", you see all specifications, what sensor and many other things.

Last edited by Arkos (2021-03-22 00:46:20)

#3 2021-03-22 00:48:37

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Re: Gaming equipment

The mouse I have is good, but it doesn't let me set a custom CPI (you can only set CPIs by increments of 500, which is ridiculous). I don't think I'll buy a mouse again from Steelseries, as they don't let you set custom CPIs. I used to have the Razor Mamba, it was good. I'm thinking of getting the Razor Deathadder Essential, it's only 49.99 $, it has almost the same ergonomy as the mouse I have and you can set a custom CPI.

Thanks for the info.

Board footer