Windows 7 Chrome 89.0

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#2 2021-03-15 01:18:41

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 86.0

Re: Something very typical 3

It's pretty obvious you're using the second PC or a laptop, the player is joined Axis team and you're watching the mini-map, lol. smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#3 2021-03-15 02:34:14

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

nämless, you will get the same answer than anyone: get video proof or just stop the accusation and most certainly stop with these weird admin decisions.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#4 2021-03-15 02:58:41

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 7 Chrome 89.0

nämeless wrote:

It's pretty obvious you're using the second PC or a laptop, the player is joined Axis team and you're watching the mini-map, lol. smile

You checked the IPs and found nothing? Sad.

What's next? I have a camera at your home so I can see your screen?

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#5 2021-03-15 10:40:17

henk
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Im not protecting my teammate here, just pointing out that the minimap is powerful wink

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#6 2021-03-15 10:46:34

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 74.0

nämeless wrote:

Why didnt you record that on video and didn't ban him yet if he really is cheating in your opinion? 2nd pc is the easiest cheat to prove...
Interesting how some noobs not even hiding cheats could get away with it but skilled and clean pilots get accused by admins in public without proof and even abused by kill command.

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2021-03-15 12:03:01)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#7 2021-03-15 15:35:10

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 86.0

Paul Baumer wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Why didnt you record that on video and didn't ban him yet if he really is cheating in your opinion? 2nd pc is the easiest cheat to prove...
Interesting how some noobs not even hiding cheats could get away with it but skilled and clean pilots get accused by admins in public without proof and even abused by kill command.

The problem is that happens on a regular basis like by the script:

1. Darcano is joining the server and trying to kill me. In 99%, when I'm high with a plane in the middle of nowhere, he's backstabbing me and failing in 99%. In this case I'm doing a few turns, he's running away from me to main base to bail out or to AA.
2. After a few unsuccessful backstabbing attempts and a few kills from me, he's getting mad, he's disconnecting from the server and coming back with a fake nickname for revenge and then some miracles start to happen: he's bombing me when I'm swimming under the water, bombing a tower with MG, which wasn't even seated. It's impossible to track it down from high altitude, especially when it's not active and when you can't even see it from above. He's shooting a plane on start-up, exactly mine and no one's else. When I'm going to repair and landing my plane, he's coming exactly to this place when I'm on the ground. It's impossible that a player with no skill and intelligence of a caterpillar could be so lucky again and again.

There is a simple Duck test: if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Also, it's not a that easy to catch his second PC or laptop, it could get another address from another country, not only Argentina.

Try to analyse the video:

00:30-01:00

He's making circles and doesn't even afraid of enemy plane. He knows there are no Axis planes there. He's just waiting when I'll be shot and when I'll spawn on the ground.

01:30

He's going exactly to my spawn position, exactly to the plane which I got. What if I'd spawn somewhere else? What if I'd get another plane? What if this plane could be taken by another player? It happens 3 times in a row. What conclusion I have to draw from this? smile

#8 2021-03-15 16:46:23

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 88.0

i think nameless is a duck

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#9 2021-03-15 17:03:25

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Don't mind him guys, inVictus|butthurt is not exactly known for his intelligence.

nämeless wrote:

Drago's IP is static, he's using the same IP-address on the forum. I have just checked it out. It's really very disappointing that I have played a lot with someone who's using maphack. The only thing I still don't get is how he's hacking the plane's physics to get extra manoeuvrability and extra climb rate.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#10 2021-03-15 20:37:53

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Sparrow wrote:

Don't mind him guys, inVictus|butthurt is not exactly known for his intelligence.

nämeless wrote:

Drago's IP is static, he's using the same IP-address on the forum. I have just checked it out. It's really very disappointing that I have played a lot with someone who's using maphack. The only thing I still don't get is how he's hacking the plane's physics to get extra manoeuvrability and extra climb rate.

That's because you didn't modify the values on "planes.txt" and set "pl_hand=100".

And don't forget the little trick of writing "show.noobonmp=true" to have nameless on the minimap.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#11 2021-03-15 21:58:24

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 89.0

nämeless wrote:

There is a simple Duck test: if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Also, it's not a that easy to catch his second PC or laptop, it could get another address from another country, not only Argentina.

I prefer the skunk test :  If it look like a skunk,  If it jigle like a skunk, smell like a skunk and try to be lovely  as a kitten dont be fooled by it. Its a SKUNK !!  big_smile

Last edited by Dakota (2021-03-15 21:59:14)

#12 2021-03-16 11:55:56

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 86.0

Dakota wrote:
nämeless wrote:

I prefer the skunk test :  If it look like a skunk,  If it jigle like a skunk, smell like a skunk and try to be lovely  as a kitten dont be fooled by it. Its a SKUNK !!  big_smile

A duck, a skunk, a fucking dead opossum, whatever...

Here are a couple of examples from yesterday's gameplay, this is how the things are in 90% of cases.

When I'm in the air somewhere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK04hF9sYY0

When I'm on the ground, also in the middle of nowhere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6lk-QFGoo4

Just imagine if you go gambling and your opponent has 4 aces in a row and it happens every day. I don't mind if someone is playing better than me, the more better players — the better it is, otherwise it's not competitive, but this is a fucking nonsense.

#13 2021-03-16 12:50:36

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

What happened before you entered the jeep on BoB?

#14 2021-03-16 13:01:50

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 86.0

Zody wrote:

I bailed and went down from the mountain to this jeep.

#15 2021-03-16 13:25:22

0I<777
Banned
Poland
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

nämeless wrote:

PROVE it you fucking LIAR!   PROVE IT!

You are brain less kid, he was all time hanging around yak9 thats all. You are so stupid moron that 1st person who should be perma baned is incripletus/shemaleles

#16 2021-03-16 13:51:12

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 89.0

Hey Dude, you forgot some medics today?

#17 2021-03-16 14:38:12

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

nämeless wrote:
Zody wrote:

Did Darcano shoot you down? If hes around that jeep, he sees it on the minimap whether its taken.

#18 2021-03-16 14:45:59

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 86.0

Zody wrote:
nämeless wrote:
Zody wrote:

Did Darcano shoot you down? If hes around that jeep, he sees it on the minimap whether its taken.

I don't remember, he got no frags at all on me on this map. I did on him, before this episode and after. This is probably the reason why he has triggered. I bailed with a parachute to this hill, went down closer to the water and got a jeep to go to B17, I had a purpose to steal it and the best way to do it is from its rear. Of course, the explanation could be simple as is, a player can watch his mini-map and check which jeep has disappeared, which is not, but mind that Duck test. It happens every day, every time. smile

#19 2021-03-16 15:06:27

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 74.0

When you are in air somewhere... guess what, you can be shot down by an ace.
I'm sorry but these videos do not prove anything except that Darcano is a good pilot. Take 3 best pilots - Viita, Vale and ComBat for instance.These aces get accused of cheats everyday and take it as a compliment lol, if you make a mistake when facing them you are punished in 90% of cases, and they find you most of times on the map.If you can't accept a player killing you with a superior skill or better ability, or smarter gameplay, then  it's easy to make accusations. But if you open your eyes and try looking impartially, you will see that you are not a god of bf and that some players don't really need cheats to kill you..especially cheats that nobody saw nor proven.
I wonder why not take most simple and logical explanation but overthinking stuff and coming up with conspiracy theories that make no sense.

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#20 2021-03-16 15:13:29

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 86.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

When you are in air somewhere... guess what, you can be shot down by an ace.
I'm sorry but these videos do not prove anything except that Darcano is a good pilot. Take 3 best pilots - Viita, Vale and ComBat for instance.These aces get accused of cheats everyday and take it as a compliment lol, if you make a mistake when facing them you are punished in 90% of cases, and they find you most of times on the map.If you can't accept a player killing you with a superior skill or better ability, or smarter gameplay, then  it's easy to make accusations. But if you open your eyes and try looking impartially, you will see that you are not a god of bf and that some players don't really need cheats to kill you..especially cheats that nobody saw nor proven.
I wonder why not take most simple and logical explanation but overthinking stuff and coming up with conspiracy theories that make no sense.

I do not even pretend to be good, Paul. It's enough for me what I am. You seem didn't get what I'm talking about or what the videos are about that I post here. Okay, leave it...

#21 2021-03-16 15:41:57

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Zody wrote:
nämeless wrote:
Zody wrote:

Yeah, he "doesn't remember" but that was how it went. When a saw him bail I gave him some time to go and take a plane (it's easier to kill than a medic). When I went back I saw that jeep on the mp which was weird was expecting him to not leave evidence but whatever.

#22 2021-03-16 16:04:29

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 86.0

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake
If the way is hazy
You gotta do the cooking by the book
You know you can't be lazy!
Never use a messy recipe
The cake will end up crazy

#23 2021-03-16 16:45:53

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 89.0

It is very disappointing where this community come.
The community where a head admin allows himself to act like a regular troll, then accusing a good player of cheating while having zero proof.
I'm tired of seeing every evening how nameless mocking Merlin, provoking him to have an excuse for a kick. Thus making Merlin even more mad and come back to the server and get some short ban.

If a head admin does that kind of shit what do we expect from other admins?
This leads to a mistrust in the community and the administration.
This had to be changed long ago.

Positive reputation 15   Negative reputation 0

#24 2021-03-16 20:19:23

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 89.0

And this is not the place to discuss about this here, it was supose to have a admin section fo it.  But ........   shame  !!

#25 2021-03-16 20:46:16

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

#26 2021-03-16 21:50:16

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 89.0

Insane wrote:

The community where a head admin allows himself to act like a regular troll, then accusing a good player of cheating while having zero proof.
I'm tired of seeing every evening how nameless mocking Merlin, provoking him to have an excuse for a kick. Thus making Merlin even more mad and come back to the server and get some short ban.

It is maybe good that you are getting him off as a team member, but I will not believe in fairy tales. The reality is different and it may happen that it's you feeding him information about my position via Discord, maybe someone else, maybe it's maphack, maybe a laptop with 4G-modem with a SIM of another country, maybe something else. One day the fucktard won't get away with it. It's impossible to play fair and do things like these every day.

https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic … 39#p165939

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#27 2021-03-16 23:34:23

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 89.0

nämeless wrote:
Insane wrote:

It is maybe good that you are getting him off as a team member, but I will not believe in fairy tales. The reality is different and it may happen that it's you feeding him information about my position via Discord, maybe someone else, maybe it's maphack, maybe a laptop with 4G-modem with a SIM of another country, maybe something else. One day the fucktard won't get away with it. It's impossible to play fair and do things like these every day.

https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic … 39#p165939

Omg nameless this is hilarious.
You are on some stage of insanity.
I did not remove him from my clan, he is on our Discord channel as a member, he simply forgot to register for the next Season via Mitch's new system.
Please stop making it up. You really live in your own world, the reality is kinda different from your imagination. Stop accusing people. *facepalm*

#28 2021-03-16 23:44:28

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 89.0

@nameless wow, you make a link to that video thinking that Merlin said something like "that was insane" ?
xD look again he said "the delay on that was insane"
Screenshot-2021-03-17-00-38-06-458-com-google-android-youtube.jpg

And again... maybe... maybe... maybe...
What do you have? Your videos are nothing.

First of all watch your dirty mouth saying something like fucktard to people.
This shame of Simple community called nameless has gone too far.

Last edited by Insane (2021-03-16 23:47:51)

#29 2021-03-17 00:36:15

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Dakota wrote:

And this is not the place to discuss about this here, it was supose to have a admin section fo it.  But ........   shame  !!

nameless could do it, but instead he decided to bully Darcano with his admin power and false accusations.

But let's see how does it look when nameless kills you:
https://youtu.be/UkFp4W_c-zw
...it's me in that mustang and obviously nameless in a BF-109.

Did I ever accuse him of no fog or a maphack?
Literally 90% of kills in air are when he comes from nowhere and kills instantly. You can't see him.
Target finding? Aiming? Fog? Never heard...

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#30 2021-03-17 11:30:36

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

@Nameless, i get it. But i don't think that Darcano is a good pilot or a cheater.
But if you get constantly the shady kills, getting killed by one specific player is annoying and defently weird (because Darcano isn't good).

After seeing the video's i think Darcano is the lamest player in this game lol, being a ufo above main and waiting till the yak gets filled (by nameless) and then kill him. It's sad.

Sorry man, i want to believe you but i dont think there are any hacks involved. And if he's a cheater, he is one of the saddest / noobest cheater i've ever seen.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

Board footer