#1 2021-01-17 18:17:09

L0rd Waggachugga
Player
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Marlin

Hi,

Lately my BFbrother, Maj. Merlin has been teamwounding me and teamkilling me when i get b17. I also notice that he accuses players of disturbing and getting them kicked even tough they'r innocent.

So, i hope inn the future admins can ignore his reports and take some action when someone reports him.

I'd guess his anger towards me is because i have a tendency to crash into his b17 when on the opposite team, but that's no crime?

+2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#2 2021-01-23 01:07:35

Zatoichi
Pro Gamer
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Re: Marlin

Well, well well well welllll...

Why don't we talk reality here then chummmmmm...p
First day on the sever you did the following, you firstly tried to sabotage omaha on purpose by delaying the first boat disembark to allow axis to rush beach, ruined that time im pretty sure, next omaha day after, you tried to do the same thing again, and I shot you first before could cause another disaster, and that game, you first gave sherman deliberately to enemy player by name of boaty mcboatface, a regularly banned handle in the past, then you and him false reported that I had done it, fast forward to more recent events, there is an unmistakable pattern of tk trolls, disruptors who always JUST HAPPEN to show up to make me die, pull me away by driving vech near me, while wait for b17 when I am a lower or lowest player number as 0 and you cant otherwise stop me, as well as repeating mainbasers, or people who locate me on map either with you as same team seemingly telling them, or looking yourself and switching, as well as these tk trolls, collaborators who also mainbase at ideal times on your behalf, this has been going on for months and months as well as your eire nofog habits attacking correct side for ram on britain without any info to go on, and I implore the admins, please, please look into this, there has been mainbasers, and map ghosting others who clearly have some connection to this, todays incident on bocage I cite as example, and did I tk you after you smart mouthed me again after fuc king over a whole game of bocage, only ever deliberately getting in my way, often either losing interest when I am not around, or handing it off to someone else, when you never cared about b17 like I do, it was only ever to either mess up for me as pilot, or cactus, others as my gunner, you would swipe that seat too and not give it up despite him being the far better shot, and is a thing we do as a team, always ideally, yes I admit I did tk you, and I regret nothing, and most of all, you lying sack of shit, you always ride along in b17 yet deliberately also never repair, and play stupid about it saying your six button, or mouse scroll doesnt work, meanwhile as a tanker you can easily be seen repairing your own tank, miraculously working suddenly when its convenient for you, but never as b17 crew, that is deliberate sabotage to not repair, or all the other shit youve pulled, not to mention on inf maps many have said your locating them and inability to be hit properly is some kind of mod or heavy bug use that just doesnt add up, Id say you should smarten up before get caught, but knowing you I doubt that

Last edited by Zatoichi (2021-01-23 01:08:25)

0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#3 2021-01-23 03:58:45

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 87.0

He ''tried'' to report me tonight for killing him in ''main'' as he said it, although he was active, that is, he was throwing ex pack over fence in Stalingrad map, then when i killed him ''oh why u did it, pls respect main bla bla''.

In his replay to Wagachuga, we can see that Merlin is heir to the once mighty ICQ, when it comes to size of the post.
Free advice Murlin, more u write, less ppl read.

+1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#4 2021-01-23 04:01:42

Zatoichi
Pro Gamer
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

I wasnt reporting you outright as you would have known that, id have said so, I was addressing you personally as you took liberties with the wall area, how far you went in to make a kill, even on active player, I don't like that and said so

Now kiss my ass and beat it ya wannabe waffen

-1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#5 2021-01-23 07:26:48

Vertigo
Underpaid Admin
Windows 10 Firefox 84.0

Academic Writing Guide: Paragraph Structure (Essay and Thesis Writing) Kindle Edition

A Step-by-Step, Quick and Easy Guide to Writing Essay or Dissertation Body Paragraphs

51p-Bmqgrz-TL.jpg

+8   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer