#1 2021-01-13 08:17:28

R.a.w
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

New mouse but still left click autofires

After taking the advice of some members here i purchased a recommended brand of mouse. However, i'm still having the problem of the left click firing, sometimes when I don't have my hand on the mouse. Could this be a software fault?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2021-01-13 10:37:05

Jesus Villamor
Player
Philippines
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Re: New mouse but still left click autofires

Does this happen while gaming or when you also use it during normal sessions like web browsing and productivity work?

If your mouse is still within return period, then do that to where you purchased it and get a replacement.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2021-01-13 16:39:21

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

I have almost the same problem as you, but the contrary case: When i click on the right side of the left button sometimes my mouse doesn´t click, ¿what do i have to do in order for it to work as it is suppose to? I have to click on the left side of it, that way i am able to pick or choose some files, traduced to shooter games it means that i can shoot long rounds. 

curious thing : i tried my 15 year old mouse and it works  almost perfectly, so when buying a new mouse ignore the words "gaming" "those lights" focus on size, materials, and the chip that they use "hardware" or ""software" .

another curious thing: one of the best mouse ever made was a microsoft one, i do not remember the model, some of the new mouse are based on that old microsoft model.

#4 2021-01-18 07:46:54

R.a.w
Player
England
Unknown Firefox 84.0

Zwarrior wrote:

I have almost the same problem as you, but the contrary case: When i click on the right side of the left button sometimes my mouse doesn´t click, ¿what do i have to do in order for it to work as it is suppose to? I have to click on the left side of it, that way i am able to pick or choose some files, traduced to shooter games it means that i can shoot long rounds. 

curious thing : i tried my 15 year old mouse and it works  almost perfectly, so when buying a new mouse ignore the words "gaming" "those lights" focus on size, materials, and the chip that they use "hardware" or ""software" .

another curious thing: one of the best mouse ever made was a microsoft one, i do not remember the model, some of the new mouse are based on that old microsoft model.

Its funny you mention about the 15 year old mouse, I don't remember having problems with mice years ago. The new mouse i have is probably 3 times the price of my last one and I'm having the same trouble.  I think you're right about ignoring the words that make the mouse sound perfect for gaming with lights etc.

#5 2021-01-18 12:56:30

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 87.0

Perhaps you should describe better what happens and perhaps what mouse it it.

Board footer