#31 2020-12-31 15:54:09

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 84.0

Re: inadequate admins

Paul Baumer wrote:
nämeless wrote:

I'd like to ask Anna to be more tolerant and be reasonable. Russian spam is not exceptional.

Can you please explain how Anna is not tolerant and not reasonable? Where did he abused admin rights? Anna just applied the clear rule: don't chat spam. What's wrong with that? Admins can't warn or kick chatspammers anymore? Admins make no difference based on language, country etc - admins apply the rules no matter who they deal with.

Spam is something annoying, malicious and intentional. There is a difference between this and intention to speak different language.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#32 2020-12-31 16:21:06

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 84.0

So since you are addressing me directly here, I will also answer you here.

nämeless wrote:

We were players from the different countries, we speak different languages but the only goal we should have on the server is to enjoy the game. ...

long introductory text,   it is however contain the same thing as i wrote at the beginning ...'' no matter if french, russian german and so on - it is 'one world''

nämeless wrote:

1. I'd like to ask Anna to be more tolerant and be reasonable. Russian spam is not exceptional.

a bit disappointing that you don't even know the whole thread of what happened or don't bother to read everything.
I have repeatedly pointed out that it is not about russian spam it is about the excessive use of individual or individual groups of the chat tool.
Assuming that I have a deficit of tolerance here is shameful or do youmean  I shouldn't ' 'care '' in the future, that's a difference!

nämeless wrote:

2. What I see against Anna is a planned social attack with wild accusations in Nazism. She's not that kind, she's a good and responsible person. If you had the opportunity to plan ....

thanks for the statement, but that should actually be taken for granted. if someone here has to clarify something personally, he or she can always contact me by PM and clarify the matter.

Conclusion up to here:

There are very different views and interpretations of what chatspam is between players and within the admins, and when something is too much and cannot be tolerated or as far as it interferes with the entire game that it is disruptive.

The fact that I often interpret things rather strictly makes me less popular in the community because I am aware.
In the end I am just trying to put 'our' game in order within and with the help of the rules.
I'm not about removing players, on the contrary.
I'll take the example of a ban, for me it means the 'last resort' to get a player to give in. that is to say - I hope he shows up in the forum and asks what's going on ... you all know the relevant texts then: so, but I'm the first to lift the ban again, immediately.
I'll take it easy here is texted, not everyone reads to the end anyway.

Anna with love

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#33 2020-12-31 16:34:50

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Firefox 84.0

Ok, I think we can sum this up:

1 - Chatting in any language is allowed.
2 - Chat spamming is not allowed.
3 - Joe Biden will be the next US president.
4 - Peace and Happy New Year

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#34 2020-12-31 16:40:35

John Gult
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Anna Nym wrote:

There are very different views and interpretations of what chatspam is between players and within the admins, and when something is too much and cannot be tolerated or as far as it interferes with the entire game that it is disruptive.

How do you classify our messages as "something is too much and cannot be tolerated or as far as it interferes with the entire game"?!

How do you think it is "it interferes with the entire game"?!

Are you aware that many Russians have problems with switching the register on WINDOWS 10, and they have to leave the game to switch the register? This also leads to the fact that many Russian-speaking players speak Russian! They just can't switch to English without interrupting the game!

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#35 2020-12-31 16:45:10

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

just IP range ban all russians, problem solved.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#36 2020-12-31 16:52:34

igor"
Player
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 73.0

Now I don't even want to go in to play, how can I now communicate with my friends, how can they communicate with me if it is punishable? I don’t understand, I’m counting the letters now, so you don’t consider the text too long? And I still do not understand how this can interfere with anyone, I and my other comrades cannot write so quickly and so much that it at least somehow interferes. With the same logic, you can prohibit radio messages, which clog the chat many times more.
And I will add more. For many of my compatriots, playing in their company in the evening after work is a tradition and a habit that has developed over the years. We come in at about the same time, share how the day went, joke, argue. The game has become a part of our life for a long time, we also communicate in real life, visit each other, make friends with families. Now I do not understand how we should be if you deprive us of communication.
Сейчас даже заходить играть не хочется, как мне теперь общаться со своими друзьями,как им общаться со мной, если это наказуемо? Не понимаю,мне теперь считать буквы,чтоб вы не расценили текст слишком длиным? И еще не понимаю,как это может мешать кому-либо, я и другие мои товарищи не умеем писать так быстро и много,чтоб это хоть как то мешало. С такой же логикой можно запретить радиосообщения,которые во много раз сильнее забивают чат.
И еще добавлю. Для многих моих соотечественников поиграть в своей компании вечером после работы это годами сложившаяся традиция, привычка. Мы заходим примерно в одно время,делимся тем,как прошел день,шутим, спорим. Игра стала давно частью нашей жизни, мы так же общаемся и в реалтной жизни,ездим друг другу в гости,дружим семьями. Теперь я не понимаю как нам быть,если вы лишаете нас общения.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#37 2020-12-31 17:11:09

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 84.0

please please,... Igor stop this pathetic ...
I am just realizing that I have pushed half a nation into social isolation - besides corona.
I don't have that many Tissue on hand to wipe my tears away.

And to all the others here, you just don't want to understand the core of it all and are now bathing in your 'so much wrong has been done to me' role and now - Anna must getting her ass spanking .

suggestion we close that here it just turns in a circle and does not lead to a solution.

I am working on an approach for a solution within the admins and I hope to be able to bring a result here very quickly that everyone can then understand and live with.

meanwhile the  russian fanbase could keep on givin negative reputation,  thx  for your helpful hand

Anna

Last edited by Anna Nym (2020-12-31 17:12:29)

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 1

#38 2020-12-31 17:30:28

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

It doesn't matter if the messages are malicious or not, or the language used.

Chat-spamming is sending messages in a relatively short interval for a prolonged period of time.

I think when most people talk  about spamming, they mean flooding, which is an extreme case.

Last edited by s/w (2020-12-31 17:31:29)

#39 2020-12-31 17:48:48

Arwen
Administrator
Hungary
Windows 8.1 Firefox 84.0

Hard to decide whether this is still provocation or ignorance. I wouldn't support my fellow hungarians if they weren't right in something just saying. This is where the wrong encouraging leads. big_smile

#40 2020-12-31 18:28:57

llzkk
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 84.0

Sparrow wrote:

It doesn't matter if the messages are malicious or not, or the language used.

Chat-spamming is sending messages in a relatively short interval for a prolonged period of time.

I think when most people talk  about spamming, they mean flooding, which is an extreme case.

Yes, chat flooding is really extreme case, if you write fast literally in blink of eye, you will get nice yellow message in BF42, saying that you're sending messages too fast. That means for player who is flooding the chat, his text will be not sent to the server, and only the player who write them, will be able to see them. The similar thing is when you spam radio commands, although, you will not get this message, but using radio commands will have no effect.

spam

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#41 2020-12-31 19:18:33

John Gult
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

I've been in the game for almost 10 years now.

When I started, it happened that I committed violations.
Then I realized that the rules were correct.

But now these attacks on Russian chat are unfair!
It seems to me that inexperienced admins begin to judge.
It is not right!

There is no collusion. There is only fair indignation.

This issue can be resolved if:
1) designate what is spam.
2) only admins who understand the offending language can judge spam.

P.S. It should be borne in mind that over the years this game has become not just a Game, but also acquired a Soul (became a Game with a Soul). And if inexperienced (stupid) admins begin to apply unreasonable sanctions, this Game will become a game, it will lose its Soul. And if there are other games (not Games!), The players will leave here.

P.P.S. I can afford any games, but I am here, because this is a Play with a Soul. And the approach of inexperienced (stupid) admins is killing this Soul!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Я в игре уже почти 10 лет.

Когда начинал, бывало что допускал нарушения.
Потом понял, что правила корректны.

Но сейчас эти нападки на русский чат - они несправдливы!
Мне кажется, что неопытные админы, начинают судить.
Это - неправильно!

Нет никакого сговора. Есть только справедливое возмущение.

Этот вопрос можно решить, если:
1) обозначить, что является спамом.
2) судить о спаме могут только админы, понимающие язык-нарушитель.

П.С. Следует учитывать, что с годами эта игра стала не просто Игррой, но и приобрела Душу (стала Игрой с Душой). И если неопытные (глупые) админы начнут применять неразумные санкции, эта Игра станет игрой, лишится Души. А при наличии других игр (не Игр!) игроки уйдут отсюда.

П.П.С. Я могу себе позволить любые игры, но я - здесь, потому что это Игра с Душой. А подход неопытных (глупых) админов убивают эту Душу!

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#42 2020-12-31 19:34:06

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 84.0

John Gult wrote:

I've been in the game for almost 10 years now.

....(stupid) admins is killing this Soul!

you read and write constantly and safely past the actual topic .
somebody sattled  you the horse,  that the russian language or the chat is forbidden and you repeat it.

NOW especially for you dear John Gult,
this is total nonsense you did not understand the core of the topic.
so I would ask you stay away from keyboard and this topic , look for another corner.

-  absolutely not possible is to be insulted with your contribution on top of that.
Try again reading all from begining  and NOT only what your buddies wrote and then think again who or what is stupid here.

Anna

Last edited by Anna Nym (2021-01-01 00:07:23)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#43 2020-12-31 22:11:01

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 87.0

igor" wrote:

Now I don't even want to go in to play, how can I now communicate with my friends, how can they communicate with me if it is punishable? I don’t understand, I’m counting the letters now, so you don’t consider the text too long? And I still do not understand how this can interfere with anyone, I and my other comrades cannot write so quickly and so much that it at least somehow interferes. With the same logic, you can prohibit radio messages, which clog the chat many times more.
And I will add more. For many of my compatriots, playing in their company in the evening after work is a tradition and a habit that has developed over the years. We come in at about the same time, share how the day went, joke, argue. The game has become a part of our life for a long time, we also communicate in real life, visit each other, make friends with families. Now I do not understand how we should be if you deprive us of communication.

Stop beeing such of a idiot, are you here to play or chat ?  Freaking anoying us when we play whit chat flooding, If I got to type 3 times to get help from admins or other because you guys have a discussion about the wtf it become a disturbing situation for all !!  Anna keep on the good work. we are not Russiaphobic or what ever.

Try team speak, skipe, discord or what ever if you whant to have a discussion whit your ( skin so soft friends ) or take the phone dont flood the chat is the only thing we are asking !!!  ENDEEE !!!

#44 2021-01-01 08:40:10

John Gult
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Anna Nym wrote:

Try again reading all from begining  and NOT only what your buddies wrote and then think again who or what is stupid here.

I CAREFULLY read everything from the very beginning, because I also consider myself a victim - you, Anna, banned me for 2 phrases!

The problem is that you just don't understand us. Not in terms of language, but in terms of the essence of the problem you created.

I will not say that you are stupid - rather inexperienced. I hope that over time you will understand everything (unless the reason for your misunderstanding is not shown in your photo). :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Я ВНИМАТЕЛЬНО читаю всё с самого начала, так как тоже считаю себя пострадавшим - вы, Анна, забанили меня за 2 фразы!

Проблема в том, что вы просто не понимаете нас. Не в смысле языка, а в смысле сути проблемы, которую вы создали.

Не скажу, что вы глупы, - скорее неопытны. Надеюсь, со временем вы всё поймете (если только причина вашего непонимания не изображена на вашей фотографии). :-)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#45 2021-01-01 08:43:20

John Gult
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Dakota wrote:

Freaking anoying us when we play whit chat flooding, If I got to type 3 times to get help from admins or other because you guys have a discussion about the wtf it become a disturbing situation for all !!  Anna keep on the good work. we are not Russiaphobic or what ever.

What prevents you from using this:

- chat.addToIgnoreList 7

if u want to remove him from ignore list :
- chat.removeFromIgnoreList 7

If u want to know who is in your ingore list :
- chat.ignoreList

, where 7 is id of player

#46 2021-01-01 09:19:17

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 84.0

John Gult wrote:

- chat.addToIgnoreList 7

the fact that you can't communicate with the admin.

Now, John, read and understand - the day before  the same 'Igor' complained about
that other players chatspam and insulting and the admin doesn#t act !!! 

how bizarre the situation is:

you guys claim the ingamechat for you without limit and also demand that the admin do his job and react.
In this case that should mean - I should sit here and read through the chat the whole time and filter out what is nonsense and what is not.
do you have an idea of what just at a map start white at z. B. is going on at kharkov in the first few minutes? No you don't realize
The chat is full of messages like, Player X is taxi, player x is sfv, player x is delib tk and if you are affected yourself you complain here and in an insulting way.

and about that i baned you,  man - you guys were several times warned for !chat  without any reaction, then one of you got a !klisten and another one who didn't stop chatflooding got a !b15mins. , so its not that big drama or brutal punish.   and then you mix this up with a completely distorted description at all.

hope you understand it now.

Anna

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#47 2021-01-01 14:39:29

igor"
Player
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 73.0

Anna Nym wrote:

Now, John, read and understand - the day before  the same 'Igor' complained about

I complained that you kick only the Russian player, but don't touch the one who started insulting my friend.

#48 2021-01-01 15:04:55

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 84.0

igor" wrote:

I complained that you kick only the Russian player, but don't touch the one who started insulting my friend.

But you are wrong with that and i wrote you that before.
in fact both got warnings and ignored the warnings , the 'russian writing' player was kicked and these player named 'australia' was for 1 day banned after he joined and start again with insulting and chatabuse.

You never understood the entire context correctly, but you made a huge affair out of it with false claims and assumptions, which then also involved others who, I think, are otherwise completely okay.

Anna

#49 2021-01-01 22:42:54

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 87.0

John Gult wrote:
Dakota wrote:

Freaking anoying us when we play whit chat flooding, If I got to type 3 times to get help from admins or other because you guys have a discussion about the wtf it become a disturbing situation for all !!  Anna keep on the good work. we are not Russiaphobic or what ever.

- chat.addToIgnoreList 7

if u want to remove him from ignore list :
- chat.removeFromIgnoreList 7

If u want to know who is in your ingore list :
- chat.ignoreList

, where 7 is id of player

You whant us to use this so we cant translate it ?  You whant to take controle of how the server is run ?   Looks like you can type very good in english but you think Russian langue should be main one ?  Simples main language is english from the start, you dont like it then.......

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#50 2021-01-01 22:48:56

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 87.0

igor" wrote:
Anna Nym wrote:

HO and I imagine that Nameless is kicking, insulting or what ever you complain about the none speaking Russian ?

I am not Russiaphobic but I am STUPIDOPHOBIC !!!  Happy new year all !!

Last edited by Dakota (2021-01-01 22:49:17)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#51 2021-01-05 20:46:04

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Ive got only 1 post per 12 hours, nameless restricted me. So here it comes:

f*ck all russians.
Námeless is just jealous that i drive a BMW and he drives a Lada.
Correct me, he drives nothing.

Last edited by Timmos (2021-01-05 20:48:03)

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#52 2021-01-05 23:41:15

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Havent seen such a poor guy like you Timmos for a long time and that I have seen a lot of individuals. Get some life and buy yourself some fake friends also. You are in desperate need of it, lil no lifer. smile Cya

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#53 2021-01-06 08:04:18

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 87.0

From my experience most dutches are retarded.
No politic here, its just dry statistical fact.:)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#54 2021-01-06 09:18:31

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

#55 2021-01-06 09:34:48

hanzee
Player
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Timmos wrote:

Ive got only 1 post per 12 hours, nameless restricted me. So here it comes:

f*ck all russians.
Námeless is just jealous that i drive a BMW and he drives a Lada.
Correct me, he drives nothing.

You're such fine gentlemen and possible top1 player in any aspect, respect!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#56 2021-01-06 14:43:52

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE | Administration
Germany
Website
Android Chrome 87.0

joint wrote:

From my experience most dutches are retarded.
No politic here, its just dry statistical fact.:)

ahhh cmon .. dont say that ... 

look at Sylvie Françoise Meis

#57 2021-01-06 15:31:26

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 87.0

It's a too delicate pleasure to read Timmos' comments too often.

#58 2021-01-06 16:02:55

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 84.0

@ timmos ...but Nämeless will be happy there...

https://www.virtualnights.com/magazin/s … eten.50251

I am sure the dutch understand the german smile

For @   short translate -   

Somehow we always suspected it.
Study proves: BMW drivers are anti-social proletariat...   ... 56 percent perceive BMW drivers as inconsiderate and anti-social.

Last edited by Anna Nym (2021-01-06 16:03:34)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#59 2021-01-06 18:22:03

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 61.2

Timmos and his BMW:

product-500x500.jpg

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#60 2021-01-07 15:41:59

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Trying to make fun of me, but just reflect your own life lol.

Shall we do some fact checking? With any of you, like what have you done with your life and what have i done with my life?

Last edited by Timmos (2021-01-07 15:43:26)

Board footer